Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070340 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lol our loanee Benatia scored against Tottenham
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:49am On Jul 28, 2016
We lost our friendly to AC Milan 5-3 on penalties
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Was real heartwarming to see Badstuber suit up. At least till he gave away that goal lol

Ribery looked really sharp. I hope he is smart enough to not expect to start every game. The shots he is firing at Pep is making me wonder because if he dey complain then I don't know wetin make Goetze come talk

Its a bit frustrating too that we don't seem to have any youth prospects that stand out at any position. Feldhahn, Oezturk, Benko, Tarnat no one has really wowed me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
A40:
http://www.dw.com/en/jerome-boateng-represents-multicultural-germany-and-should-be-his-countrys-new-captain/a-19438221

Raumdeuter you sure say no be your handwork be this?

Lovely. You have started to reason well and independently. That article is a sponsored one at its best. Forget racism, Neuer should be the next captain. He covers his teams' flaws the most, boateng can't dispute that. Many times when boateng would make errors neuer would cover up and would still remain calm towards him. He saves boateng both at club and national levels.

[img]http://media.balls.ie/uploads/2014/02/839894708.gif[/img]

#TeamNeuer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
A40:
http://www.dw.com/en/jerome-boateng-represents-multicultural-germany-and-should-be-his-countrys-new-captain/a-19438221

Rumdeuter you sure say no be your handwork be this?

I dont support Boateng being captain, especially for sentimental reasons. He isnt the oldest member of the team nor the first to join the team and I think having Neuer as captain is good enough.

Khedira would have been the ideal captain because he was the captain of the 2009 U-21 set but injuries and irregular form has put his starting spot to question
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

I dont support Boateng being captain, especially for sentimental reasons. He isnt the oldest member of the team nor the first to join the team and I think having Neuer as captain is good enough.

Khedira would have been the ideal captain because he was the captain of the 2009 U-21 set but injuries and irregular form has put his starting spot to question

Interesting. Ramuzaki for once can actually learn how to breathe fresh air and not Alago's fart.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
airmark:

Lovely. You have started to reason well and independently. That article is a sponsored one at its best. Forget racism, Neuer should be the next captain. He covers his teams' flaws the most, boateng can't dispute that. Many times when boateng would make errors neuer would cover up and would still remain calm towards him. He saves boateng both at club and national levels.

[img]http://media.balls.ie/uploads/2014/02/839894708.gif[/img]

#TeamNeuer
Sponsored? Are you high on Burukutu? UEFA, FIFA even some Chelsea fans are now promoting what some of us knew many years ago. That Boateng is now in the discussion for such a respected country in world football means you have just been wasting our data all this time

Who doesn't make errors? No be Neuer fatal error flapping a cross even Abiodun Baruwa would have caught that reduced Germany's chances of a comeback to almost zero

Abeggi. It doesn't diminish their greatness. People are seeing beyond that. Wake up and smell the roses

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

I think he is in the discussion. With the likes of Klose, Lahm, Schweini (I don't know what that mascot Podolski is still waiting for) retiring you have to consider him as a candidate for that role

Neuer, Khedira, Oezil, Boateng broke into the team at around the same time so in terms of seniority amongst key players he is there or thereabouts

It could as well be Neuer or Mueller but Boateng is a very capable option as well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
A40:
[s]
Sponsored? Are you high on Burukutu? UEFA, FIFA even some Chelsea fans are now promoting what some of us knew many years ago. That Boateng is now in the discussion for such a respected country in world football means you have just been wasting our data all this time
[/s]
Who doesn't make errors? No be Neuer fatal error flapping a cross even Abiodun Baruwa would have caught that reduced Germany's chances of a comeback to almost zero

[s]Abeggi. It doesn't diminish their greatness. People are seeing beyond that. Wake up and smell the roses[/s]

Everyone makes mistakes but some people don't do that often. Neuer is not not known for committing school boy's errors compared to boathand. Boathand might have improved but his improvement is hyped because he was known to be a below average defender before, same period you were hailing him. In a more competitive league in consecutive years he can be rated appropriately.

A40:

It could as well be Neuer or Mueller but Boateng is a very capable option as well

Boateng is not yet a leader in the defence , you want him to lead the team. Are you ok at all? Do you know what it means to be a captain of a team? Even ramuzaki gave you tips , you still tryna drag boathand to what he does n't merit.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
A40:

I think he is in the discussion. With the likes of Klose, Lahm, Schweini (I don't know what that mascot Podolski is still waiting for) retiring you have to consider him as a candidate for that role

Neuer, Khedira, Oezil, Boateng broke into the team at around the same time so in terms of seniority amongst key players he is there or thereabouts

Ozil is too mentally weak to become a captain he cant even motivate himself, Muller is my favourite and I dont think he is captain/leadership material

Boateng can be captain but I think Neuer or Khedira are more deserving. Hummels would have also been good but he was late into the NT and also in his time at Dortmund never taking responsibility rather blaming his teammates

But the top 3 candidates should be Neuer, Khedira and Boatank
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ozil is too mentally weak to become a captain he cant even motivate himself, Muller is my favourite and I dont think he is captain/leadership material

Boateng can be captain but I think Neuer or Khedira are more deserving. Hummels would have also been good but he was late into the NT and also in his time at Dortmund never taking responsibility rather blaming his teammates

But the top 3 candidates should be Neuer, Khedira and Boatank
I am not really a fan of forwards being captain. The goalie, defenders or a midfielder works better for me

Khedira is always injured at the most critical point in tournaments so I am not a fan of him being captain. His 09 exploits are almost a decade ago

I agree with you on Hummels

Neuer or Boateng for me tbh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
airmark:

Everyone makes mistakes but some people don't do that often. Neuer is not not known for committing school boy's errors compared to boathand. Boathand might have improved but his improvement is hyped because he was known to be a below average defender before, same period you were hailing him. In a more competitive league in consecutive years he can be rated appropriately.
Neuer has made quite a few head scratching gaffes too. Its part of the game, elite defenders like Sergio Ramos as well. The difference is just like Ramos, Boateng is also able to play at a high level on a consistent basis. You are not smarter than Loew, Jupp, Pep and most definitely Carlo who would start Boateng if fit

Some of us have been blessed with an eye for talent among footballers that is why what we saw in 2013 you might not see till 2017

Boateng does not need your rating. His titles and UEFA Euro team appearances and UEFA shortlists are enough

airmark:

Boateng is not yet a leader in the defence , you want him to lead the team. Are you ok at all? Do you know what it means to be a captain of a team? Even ramuzaki gave you tips , you still tryna drag boathand to what he does n't merit.
Are you not running mad like this? Do I work for DW Sport? You lack intuition, even a newly formed foetus knows that Boateng as we speak is one of the team leaders
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
The game vs Inter is on already

Alaba D.
Alcantara T.
Benko F.
Feldhahn N.
Green J.
Martinez J.
Pantovic M.
Rafinha
Ribery F.
Starke T. (G)
Vidal A.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Julian Green scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dayumm Ribery. As e dey hot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
This should be the away kit not that grey and black megedefegede
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Julian Green hat trick in 35 mins

I hope say no be just pre season gra gra. Didn't quite lift off after that WC golazo in 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
A40:

[s]Neuer has made quite a few head scratching gaffes too. Its part of the game, elite defenders like Sergio Ramos as well. The difference is just like Ramos, Boateng is also able to play at a high level on a consistent basis. You are not smarter than Loew, Jupp, Pep and most definitely Carlo who would start Boateng if fit

Some of us have been blessed with an eye for talent among footballers that is why what we saw in 2013 you might not see till 2017

Boateng does not need your rating. His titles and UEFA Euro team appearances and UEFA shortlists are enough
[/s]

[s]Are you not running mad like this? Do I work for DW Sport? You lack intuition,[/s] even a newly formed foetus knows that Boateng as we speak is one of the team leaders

Ask your boss ramuzaki, what it means to be a leader in the defence. Boathand cant instruct neuer what to do, the keeper may even slap him, let alone advising muller on the pitch. That one would use german ask him when he started receiving accolades from continental football governing body. I won't blame you much because you lack knowledge of what goes on behind the scene in a soccer team. No sensible coach will pick boathand ahead of muller and neuer as captain. The idea only exists in your fufu-filled head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Julian Green hat trick and a late goal from Inter Milan Icardi

4-1 Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2016
airmark:

Ask your boss ramuzaki, what it means to be a leader in the defence. Boathand cant instruct neuer what to do, the keeper may even slap him, let alone advising muller on the pitch. That one would use german ask him when he started receiving accolades from continental football governing body. I won't blame you much because you lack knowledge of what goes on behind the scene in a soccer team. No sensible coach will pick boathand ahead of muller and neuer as captain. The idea only exists in your fufu-filled head.
You are so dense and obtuse. So according to your binary bird brain giving instructions is the only way to lead a defense. Apa

Going by the trail of our arguments and how I have repeatedly exposed your ignorance on basic footballing matters it is immensely stewpid of you to question my authority over you in all facets.

Ewo ni were everyday? Woss whether you like it or not Boateng is widely regarded as one of the leaders and key players for club and country. Only a troglodyte like you would not acknowledge that

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2016
A40:

[s]You are so dense and obtuse. So according to your binary bird brain giving instructions is the only way to lead a defense. Apa[/s]

Going by the trail of our arguments and how I have repeatedly exposed your ignorance on basic footballing matters it is immensely stewpid of you to question my authority over you in all facets.

Ewo ni were everyday? Woss whether you like it or not Boateng is widely regarded as one of the leaders and key players for club and country. Only a troglodyte like you would not acknowledge that

I cant even remember the number of times ramuzaki abandoned you for me to inflict you with missiles. Question your authority? Do slaves have any authority? Ramuzaki your boss had calmly told you to shut up with your boateng for captain campaign but the stupidity in you will not let you accept.
Boateng, one of the leaders in bayern? Your stvpid list of leaders will consist of 9 players then . cheesy They should have allowed Lewandowski to break his head last year.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
airmark:

I cant even remember the number of times ramuzaki abandoned you for me to inflict you with missiles. Question your authority? Do slaves have any authority? Ramuzaki your boss had calmly told you to shut up with your boateng for captain campaign but the stupidity in you will not let you accept.
Boateng, one of the leaders in bayern? Your stvpid list of leaders will consist of 9 players then . cheesy They should have allowed Lewandowski to break his head last year.
Look at this shameless apoche cra cra. Alainitiju agbaya ni e otherwise you would have deleted your account long ago with the number of times I have made you look like the ignorant fartblast you are. You are a customer. Customer daada

Oponu always shouting Raumdeter each time your poorly formed brain fails to withstand my relentless assault. He has never saved you from it before and he will not do so now.

Boateng is one of the leaders and key players for Germany and Bayern. I know it is a painful fact for you to digest but with each accolade and recognition he gets from neutrals and respected bodies alike I will be here to remind you of your stewpidity.

You are a ret@rded, dysfunctional electronic eediot. Nuisance

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
A40:

Look at this shameless apoche cra cra. [s]Alainitiju agbaya ni e otherwise you would have deleted your account long ago with the number of times I have made you look like the ignorant fartblast you are. You are a customer. Customer daada

Oponu always shouting Raumdeter each time your poorly formed brain fails to withstand my relentless assault. He has never saved you from it before and he will not do so now.

Boateng is one of the leaders and key players for Germany and Bayern. I know it is a painful fact for you to digest but with each accolade and recognition he gets from neutrals and respected bodies alike I will be here to remind you of your stewpidity.

You are a ret@rded, dysfunctional electronic eediot. Nuisance[/s]

I was wondering if another person had taken over your moronic moniker before, but now you still remain the same quack analyst, notorious for spewing unintelligible stuffs up and down this section. 'Apoche cracra' bavarian himself. Captains are not just selected outta ludicrous thoughts from dolts like you. No great coach for now will prefer boathand to other more qualified players in the team. Ancellotti would be stvpid to try it at bayern while joachim low will never go low to do that sh1t in the national team. A captain should be one who majority of the players respect both off and on the pitch. Not the one his team mate, from poland would try to slap in his supposed fatherland. Furthermore, do you think everyone wants a player known for his football blunders over the years to captain a big team like germany when consistent players are still in the team? Come on, use your brain. Even Khedira and muller stand better chance than your boathand . We dont need to spoon-feed you like a baby everytime. At least by now you should have got some hair strands in your armpit.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
airmark:

I was wondering if another person had taken over your moronic moniker before, but now you still remain the same quack analyst, notorious for spewing unintelligible stuffs up and down this section. 'Apoche cracra' bavarian himself. Captains are not just selected outta ludicrous thoughts from dolts like you. No great coach for now will prefer boathand to other more qualified players in the team. Ancellotti would be stvpid to try it at bayern while joachim low will never go low to do that sh1t in the national team. A captain should be one who majority of the players respect both off and on the pitch. Not the one his team mate, from poland would try to slap in his supposed fatherland. Furthermore, do you think everyone wants a player known for his football blunders over the years to captain a big team like germany when consistent players are still in the team? Come on, use your brain. Even Khedira and muller stand better chance than your boathand . We dont need to spoon-feed you like a baby everytime. At least by now you should have got some hair strands in your armpit.
I am wondering how you were able to survive infancy with this high level of stewpidity that has followed you to your middle age.
Apoche cra cra a.k.a the smelly he-goat as the present Germany squad stands Jerome is one of the candidates for captaincy. You can argue till you are blue in the face. Iyen o kan aye

You haven't grasped the truth of Boateng being an undisputed starter in defense under Heynckes, Loew, Pep and potentially Carlo. I don't expect your poorly formed apoche cra cra brain to deal with the fact that he is a candidate for that role by virtue of seniority and importance to the squad

It is pretty clear you need a brain transplant. So you have never heard of teammates scuffling before? Maybe Zlatan did not command respect when Onyewu used gidigbo to crack his ribs on the training ground. As if being from a country insulates you from conflict in a testosterone filled setting. You are suffering mental kwashiorkor

Nobody cares about your campaign of calumny. Boateng's blunders did not stop him from making Team of the Tournament at the last Euros or finishing 2nd among defenders in UEFA Player of the year shortlists. He was put there by people who piss out more intelligence than your brain has ever accommodated

Efulefu

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by KINGinVAHALA: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

Please note that voting commences at 10am and it would end by 6pm.
THANKS!

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080188
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
A40:

[s]I am wondering how you were able to survive infancy with this high level of stewpidity that has followed you to your middle age.
Apoche cra cra a.k.a the smelly he-goat as the present Germany squad stands Jerome is one of the candidates for captaincy. You can argue till you are blue in the face. Iyen o kan aye

You haven't grasped the truth of Boateng being an undisputed starter in defense under Heynckes, Loew, Pep and potentially Carlo. I don't expect your poorly formed apoche cra cra brain to deal with the fact that he is a candidate for that role by virtue of seniority and importance to the squad

It is pretty clear you need a brain transplant. So you have never heard of teammates scuffling before? Maybe Zlatan did not command respect when Onyewu used gidigbo to crack his ribs on the training ground. As if being from a country insulates you from conflict in a testosterone filled setting. You are suffering mental kwashiorkor

Nobody cares about your campaign of calumny. Boateng's blunders did not stop him from making Team of the Tournament at the last Euros or finishing 2nd among defenders in UEFA Player of the year shortlists. He was put there by people who piss out more intelligence than your brain has ever accommodated

Efulefu[/s]

So you had to type this epistle to counter my few lines. Come on, the best fighter is he who beats without throwing a punch. You must be so pained. Below were the words of low when he picked schweiny as the captain:

“Bastian is the absolute leader and he has always shouldered responsibility for the national team on and off the pitch,” Löw said.

“I know Bastian is always there when we need him. He will be a great and worthy captain of our team. He is a legitimate successor to Philipp.”

Based on the emboldened do you think boathand has always been shouldering responsibilities for the national teamover the years more than Neuer? Low is not as senseless as you are, he would be a disgrace if he appoints boathand ahead of neuer. Even my dog knows this.
Boathand will wait for like 3 years to gain the respect accorded a would-be captain. For now the likes of neuer and muller must retire before any sensible coach will pick boathand. I thought you know about german football, well you were once an arsenal fan before wind blew you to german football. For even dangling boathand's name this time, you should be flogged at munich's city centre.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
airmark:

So you had to type this epistle to counter my few lines. Come on, the best fighter is he who beats without throwing a punch. You must be so pained. Below were the words of low when he picked schweiny as the captain:

“Bastian is the absolute leader and he has always shouldered responsibility for the national team on and off the pitch,” Löw said.

“I know Bastian is always there when we need him. He will be a great and worthy captain of our team. He is a legitimate successor to Philipp.”

Based on the emboldened do you think boathand has always been shouldering responsibilities for the national teamover the years more than Neuer? Low is not as senseless as you are, he would be a disgrace if he appoints boathand ahead of neuer. Even my dog knows this.
Boathand will wait for like 3 years to gain the respect accorded a would-be captain. For now the likes of neuer and muller must retire before any sensible coach will pick boathand. I thought you know about german football, well you were once an arsenal fan before wind blew you to german football. For even dangling boathand's name this time, you should be flogged at munich's city centre.
You either always resort to irrelevant yarns or cry to Raumdeter for help each time you are receiving a beatdown. What concerneth you with the length of my riposte? Surely you must have been hit where it hurt

Thank God you have dropped your m0ronic points about training ground fights as a sign of a player not commanding respect, still I have to ask why are you so daft and irretrievably dense? Neuer's capabilities are not in doubt and this has never been the subject of the argument. However only an electronic eediot like yourself would continually refuse to acknowledge Boa-TANK's contribution to the National team spanning 4 major tournaments. The crux of the debate isn't whether he is better than Neuer or not, it is simply if he is a candidate for that role. However you have the brainpower of an Ekpan fly so processing simple English is too tedious for you

My knowledge of german football and the game in general cannot be questioned. You were still hunting for bushmeat and battling kwashiorkor when A-40 was watching Football Made in Germany that year

I have lost count of the number of L's you have taken on this Boateng matter. I wonder what names you have for those people that selected Boateng in the Euros XI. Bear in mind the greatest manager in the history of your useless league was part of that panel. How did you feel seeing his name there after wasting valuable time and energy posting m0ronic gifs and images?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
A40:

[s]You either always resort to irrelevant yarns or cry to Raumdeter for help each time you are receiving a beatdown. What concerneth you with the length of my riposte? Surely you must have been hit where it hurt

Thank God you have dropped your m0ronic points about training ground fights as a sign of a player not commanding respect, still I have to ask why are you so daft and irretrievably dense? Neuer's capabilities are not in doubt and this has never been the subject of the argument. However only an electronic eediot like yourself would continually refuse to acknowledge Boa-TANK's contribution to the National team spanning 4 major tournaments. The crux of the debate isn't whether he is better than Neuer or not, it is simply if he is a candidate for that role. However you have the brainpower of an Ekpan fly so processing simple English is too tedious for you[/s]

My knowledge of german football and the game in general cannot be questioned. You were still hunting for bushmeat and battling kwashiorkor when A-40 was watching Football Made in Germany that year

[s]I have lost count of the number of L's you have taken on this Boateng matter. I wonder what names you have for those people that selected Boateng in the Euros XI. Bear in mind the greatest manager in the history of your useless league was part of that panel. How did you feel seeing his name there after wasting valuable time and energy posting m0ronic gifs and images? [/s]

Lol, now since you have accepted boathand would never be ahead of neuer when captainship is being discussed, let me ask you not to ever thread that stvpid lane again. Now thats settled. You said you were following german football when you were in the belly, what now made you to blindly follow arsenal until early this decade? What made you to support german football openly so late? Was it as a result of 'propagation delay' in your brain making brilliant decisions swiftly? Why did you dump arsenal for bayern? I am curious to know . cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
airmark:

Lol, now since you have accepted boathand would never be ahead of neuer when captainship is being discussed, let me ask you not to ever thread that stvpid lane again. Now thats settled. You said you were following german football when you were in the belly, what now made you to blindly follow arsenal until early this decade? What made you to support german football openly so late? Was it as a result of 'propagation delay' in your brain making brilliant decisions swiftly? Why did you dump arsenal for bayern? I am curious to know . cheesy cheesy cheesy

This guy!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy See e-spanking! cheesy

No bust my beer belle with laff oh! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
A40:

Neuer or Boateng for me tbh

A40:

It could as well be Neuer but Boateng is a very capable option as well

airmark:

Lol, now since you have accepted boathand would never be ahead of neuer when captainship is being discussed, let me ask you not to ever thread that stvpid lane again.
Erin ke ke l'agbole Baba Suwe. What is there to accept? Biko Bia which zoo did you escape from. See this is why I call you apoche cra cra. Your unique blend of stubborness and stewpidity means you can start an argument with yourself even in a phone booth

Ogini na fio? Anyone with a working brain can clearly see that I had tagged Neuer as first option even before you came to pollute this thread with your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pataki:

This guy!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy See e-spanking! cheesy

No bust my beer belle with laff oh! grin grin grin

Even ramuzaki don abandon am . I learnt he was a strong arsenal fan before but wetin chase am from una team. E don tell you? cheesy cheesy cheesy

A40:

[s]Erin ke ke l'agbole Baba Suwe. What is there to accept? Biko Bia which zoo did you escape from. See this is why I call you apoche cra cra. Your unique blend of stubborness and stewpidity means you can start an argument with yourself even in a phone booth
Ogini na fio? Anyone with a working brain can clearly see that I had tagged Neuer as first option even before you came to pollute this thread with your ignorance[/s]

Medicine after death, you were supposed not to bring that trash of a story here, tipping boathand ahead of neuer then. you thought ramuzaki would support your view on that stvpid sponsored-article but you were dead wrong. Thats what distinguish you from dayo your master. No influential person/body ever talked about boathand being the captain except you and lines from that rubbish story you quoted. When schweinny got the band in 2014 even neuer was tipped despite boathand being his senior in the national team, nobody wanted an average defender as captain. Everyone knows neuer is more influential in the team than your electric pole defender. If they want to mention qualified players, muller would be tipped before any halleluyah-shouting defender. Stop disgracing yourself and delete that link you dropped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.