Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1059059 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (1034) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Category1: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2016
pkasso:
Since the convener of this thread don refuse to do some recruitment work by bringing other Bayern fans into the fold, I searched across the forum for other supporters of the club who may not be fully aware that there is a thread dedicated to our great club. Luckily i came across two monikers, Homar and Category1 whose signature Mia San Mia gave him away as a Potential Bayern fan. Homar, by the way is an old cat here. He somehow went underground and i've been looking to get in touch with him. Hopefully this post does that. To Homar and Category1, your presence on this thread would be most welcome. A beg, make una dey show face from time to time. Guys, let's keep the numbers growing. Mia San Mia!! Raumdeuter na your work I dey do o !
Ma nigga...abi visça catalunya, just wrote Mia sia Mia coz I love it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BarcaBlood: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Category1:

then join us here

https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/1782
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin hillary said earlier ''Donald Trump is as healthy as a horse, you know, like the one Putin rides around on''. Ramuzaki will only scout for ninnies like ajakaja40, davidbanky of this world, hailing their rubbish posts, calling them strong men because he can use them as foot stools. Once you get more sensible bayern fans here supporting you against those senseless arguments by dayo, you will see him relocating permanently to barca's thread. grin grin grin

Here I was enjoying my Saturday in quiet when this niccur have to mention me, the attention u so much look for is what you are giving me without any effort, you and your hmmm what's his name again ? Pataki, hehehehe another obsessed attention seeker that has to name himself Pataki cos he feels useless hoping the name will restore some wasted self esteem, before I let you two cows continue to wallow in your self induced pity just cos no one sees ur post as intelligent enough to follow u, I'll like to warn u again, if you are going to disturb my lovely day with your mooing, bellowing, snorting and grunting, please make sure it's cos of something more educative until then I'll like to continue my lovely day without you two moaning like a lady. #idiat

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2016
Davidbanky:

Here I was enjoying my Saturday in quiet when this niccur have to mention me, the attention u so much look for is what you are giving me without any effort, you and your hmmm what's his name again ? Pataki, hehehehe another obsessed attention seeker that has to name himself Pataki cos he feels useless hoping the name will restore some wasted self esteem, before I let you two cows continue to wallow in your self induced pity just cos no one sees ur post as intelligent enough to follow u, I'll like to warn u again, if you are going to disturb my lovely day with your mooing, bellowing, snorting and grunting, please make sure it's cos of something more educative until then I'll like to continue my lovely day without you two moaning like a lady. #idiat

Who is this rancid doofus? I think this is the second time you would be jumping into my mention within the last one month. There are only two Bayern fans here that I would sufficiently recognize, Ramuzaki and Gov. Pkasso.

You and that hopeless Ajakaja40 can continue sucking ramuzaki's nïpples for milk.

Get out of my mention! Glorified useless being.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin pataki and pkasso . May be i should change my moniker to Pairmark.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2016
airmark:
grin grin grin grin pataki and pkasso . May be i should change my moniker to Pairmark.

grin cheesy grin You want Ajakaja40 to go mad?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
It's not Ramuzaki, but pa Rahmanzaki grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Category1: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dortmund don dey chop am vs Ingolstadt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Meanwhile Kevin Volland managed to get red carded in the 6th minute vs his old club

Now Leverkusen and Dortmund are in soup

Hamburg yet to win a game in 8. Looks like they are sure contenders for relegation
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
raumdeuter:
Dortmund don dey chop am vs Ingolstadt

2:0 lasan. ...

Tickets go cast this week again grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Follow this link to watch boathand on the bench :

http://www.ultrastream.al/p/live-hd-bayern-munich-vs-borussia.html

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pataki:

Who is this rancid doofus? I think this is the second time you would be jumping into my mention within the last one month. There are only two Bayern fans here that I would sufficiently recognize, Ramuzaki and Gov. Pkasso.

You and that hopeless Ajakaja40 can continue sucking ramuzaki's nïpples for milk.

Look at this hopeless monkey, who are you that I need validation from to be a Bayern fan ? Ogbeni press the shift key ... Madt mhhan

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Category1:

OK bro, sorry for the mix-up.Chai. A40 don give me that mix up virus grin.You can always join, I used to be a Barca fan myself.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
pkasso:
OK bro, sorry for the mix-up.Chai. A40 don give me that mix up virus grin.You can always join, I used to be a Barca fan myself.
Who give you mix up virus ehn moRATA? Abeg carry your badluck go back Barca, o ti cast

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Davidbanky:

Look at this hopeless monkey, who are you that I need validation from to be a Bayern fans ? Ogbeni press the shift key ... Madt mhhan

See grammatical shakabula. What a daft goat. Of course, now I can understand why you and your fellow dog are battling for ramuzaki's nïpples. Idiotas!

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
airmark:
Pataki + Airmark = pairmark

Abajo. I don't know why you s0domites cannot create a separate thread for this disgusting menage au trois. Una no even dey hide una bromance again

Tuehh

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pataki:

Edumare punish you Bobriskyy and your useless validation and recognition

You are without a doubt the most insecure, midlife crisis suffering thot on the surface of this planet. Go go dancing gypsy oshi

Écouter moi you ret@rded liliputian. It appyas your phoolishness has reached radioactive levels.

You m0rons call yourselves Governors? Yeah Governors of Abosi, Butt piracy and sodomy

Odaaran ponbele.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Davidbanky:

Look at this hopeless monkey, who are you that I need validation from to be a Bayern fans ? Ogbeni press the shift key ... Madt mhhan
Don't mind that phoolish Nairaland Bobriskyy. He is an attention whøre who thinks everybody else seeks validation on a faceless forum

The phoolish cyber nuisance go soon clock 45. Yet his puny self esteem is tied to how many people lick his rectum. When I start flogging that wasteman he would howl like a baboon in labor

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
A40:

Who give you mix up virus ehn moRATA? Abeg carry your badluck go back Barca, o ti cast
AJAntala, don't you have bones to bury? Abeg swerve!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ol boy how many goats do we have to sacrifice for Robben to be fit all season. If its our resident apoche cra cra or Bobriskyy we would slaughter them with pleasure at the drop of a dime

Where are the Guardiola pipo? Funny how things can change in two weeks huh.

Good to see Douglas Costa back. Didn't look like he missed a beat. Vidal too

Robben, Costa, Thiago and Alaba really impressed me. Lewandowski not so much

I hope to see more rotation in subsequent games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
pkasso:
AJAntala, don't you have bones to bury? Abeg swerve!
Shut up moRATA. I don't know why you can't keep my name out of your mouth you useless and worthless vermin.

Fall in one shalanga or sewer go arrange your dinner. Eku iya
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
No joy for our bogey team this time around. Smooth sailing from the blast of the whistle. Rafinha has been decent this season and should get more game time. Lahm hasn't exactly been on fire. Another clean sheet with Hummels and Martinez at the back. I dunno but we seem to keep clean sheets when Boateng is missing. I first noticed this earlier this year when he got injured. Not saying he is responsible, but could there be something to it?
Dortmund are having problems of their own. Leverkusen are Leverkusen. Virtually all the big boys are fumbling. We could have a season full of surprises on our hands with teams like Cologne and RB Leipzig.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
A40:

Shut up moRATA. I don't know why you can't keep my name out of your mouth you useless and worthless vermin.

Fall in one shalanga or sewer go arrange your dinner. Eku iya
Gbenu soun, BarAJA . You must be delusional if you think i give two fvcks about you. The baga overestimates his relevance.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
pkasso:
Gbenu soun, BarAJA . You must be delusional if you think i give two fvcks about you. The baga overestimates his relevance.
Lmao. See this phoolish moRATA! You don't give two phucks but you and the Cheech and Chong of ignorance (apoche cra cra and Bobriskyy) are always found doing Abosi on top A-40

You are one stewpidly confused mofo. Your cluelessness walahi o maa n pamilerin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
A40:

[s]Pataki + Airmark = pairmark
Abajo. I don't know why you s0domites cannot create a separate thread for this disgusting menage au trois. Una no even dey hide una bromance again
Tuehh[/s]

Where is your boss ? He don run outta town after ancelotti benched his boathand today. He thought an italian coach would be deceived with lofted kicks all over the pitch , while being poor in his primary role of defending. Dayo could nt believe his eyes when his best defender was asked to learn from the bench, the art of defending as CB. #bringrahmanzakiback

Pataki:

See grammatical shakabula. What a daft goat. Of course, now I can understand why you and your fellow dog are battling for ramuzaki's nïpples. Idiotas!

Chai. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
airmark:

Where is your boss ? He don run outta town after ancelotti benched his boathand today. He thought an italian coach would be deceived with lofted kicks all over the pitch , while being poor in his primary role of defending. Dayo could nt believe his eyes when his best defender was asked to learn from the bench, the art of defending as CB. #bringrahmanzakiback
Apoche cra cra don start senseless talk again

Lahm, Kimmich, Müller were also regulars that did not start. Some rotation was obviously going on, a fact that flew over the agbon seme head of our resident apoche cra cra

I hope you have seen another game where Javi is starting at CB even with a CB available. Its not that season will end now and you would begin to inundate us with your usual m0ronic apoche cra cra analysis.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
A40:

Lmao. See this phoolish moRATA! You don't give two phucks but you and the Cheech and Chong of ignorance (apoche cra cra and Bobriskyy) are always found doing Abosi on top A-40

You are one stewpidly confused mofo. Your cluelessness walahi o maa n pamilerin
Awe, go find somewhere siddon. I no get your time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
A40:
Apoche cra cra don start senseless talk again

Lahm, Kimmich, Müller were also regulars that did not start. Some rotation was obviously going on, a fact that flew over the agbon seme head of our resident apoche cra cra

I hope you have seen another game where Javi is starting at CB even with a CB available. Its not that season will end now and you would begin to inundate us with your usual m0ronic apoche cra cra analysis.

That is how limited in thought he is

Lahm was benched because he doesnt know how to play Right back, Kimmich our best player this season was benched because he doesnt know how to play midfield again

Thats why I said foolishness is part of his DNA

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:06am On Oct 23, 2016
pkasso:
Awe, go find somewhere siddon. I no get your time.
You didn't have my time yet you typed my name with your 9 and a half leprous fingers. It seems you have contracted Bipolar disorder from Bobriskky your puppet master

The Epiphany of your stewpidity is just hitting you now ba?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:13am On Oct 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

That is how limited in thought he is

Lahm was benched because he doesnt know how to play Right back, Kimmich our best player this season was benched because he doesnt know how to play midfield again

Thats why I said foolishness is part of his DNA
I don't know the gegemu he drinks that is always depleting his braincells.

How can he have sense when his head is permanently embedded in Pataki's anus.

His useless club is playing tomorrow but you would never find the buffoon joining his fellow comrades to make any reasonable contribution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (1034) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.