Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070197 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

Go school he no go, na shadow e dey find kiri... cheesy

The standard of Bayern posters has been historically high, this guy is on a one man mission to destroy their reputation from within...like a bavarian Chris Smalling.

Lol, and here you used Yoruba, pidgin and the standard English together and am sure it's accepted right ? Eru, since we are marking English scripts now...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

Bro, I was actually pointing out that your homoerotic paean to your heroes was grammatically correct...

This is your complete problem ... you know nothing, hahahahaha ' your personal text says it all..

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

Am sure you are still in 100level or battling jamb, mugu, do I look like I care ? My English is clear enough for you to notice the error in it and I think that's progress , what do you have next to spill johnbull ?

Progress??

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Progress??

grin grin

The problem y'all have is that, time without numbers, A40 and Raum has in one form or the other humiliated u guyz, so in the process you think your ego and self esteem has been taken off you, I feel y'all pain, but if you think pouncing on me will help restore any of that, it won't, I assume you guyz are smart enough to know it was a typographical error, and if u are not am not surprised, some of you here argued about Goetze coming in at the injury time and all, so I will assume you all are dumb and we need to spell everything out to you like a Montessori kid, sorry y'all we can't do that, if u like understand, if u like don't, attack me and I will reply with the exact or even more of what is thrown at me... now start looking for ur error(s), your time starts now ... foooooools
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

[s]The problem y'all have is that, time without numbers, A40 and Raum has in one form or the other humiliated u guyz, so in the process you think your ego and self esteem has been taken off you, I feel y'all pain, but if you think pouncing on me will help restore any of that, it won't, I assume you guyz are smart enough to know it was a typographical error, and if u are not am not surprised, some of you here argued about Goetze coming in at the injury time and all, so I will assume you all are dumb and we need to spell everything out to you like a Montessori kid, sorry y'all we can't do that, if u like understand, if u like don't, attack me and I will reply with the exact or even more of what is thrown at me... now start looking for ur error(s), your time starts now ... foooooools[/s]

what is this again for God's sake?

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

This is your complete problem ... you know nothing, hahahahaha ' your personal text says it all..

At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

What's the reason for your poor written English? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

The problem y'all have is that, time without numbers, A40 and Raum has in one form or the other humiliated u guyz, so in the process you think your ego and self esteem has been taken off you, I feel y'all pain, but if you think pouncing on me will help restore any of that, it won't, I assume you guyz are smart enough to know it was a typographical error, and if u are not am not surprised, some of you here argued about Goetze coming in at the injury time and all, so I will assume you all are dumb and we need to spell everything out to you like a Montessori kid, sorry y'all we can't do that, if u like understand, if u like don't, attack me and I will reply with the exact or even more of what is thrown at me... now start looking for ur error(s), your time starts now ... foooooools

Do you know what a punctuation mark is bro?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

What's the reason for your poor written English? cheesy

My phone ..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

Do you know what a punctuation mark is bro?

You re not in any position to even talk you know nothing mr, continue on your LovePeddler path .. good luck
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

My phone ..

You mean you're blaming your iphone for your inabilty to spell 'isn't' ?

And your iphone is also preventing you from using proper punctuation?

What iphone do you use? Town crier edition?

Steve Jobs may have to come back to defend his invention at this rate bro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
This David Bankole guy na better tripzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzz I swear grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:

what is this again for God's sake?

grin grin grin

Don't mind the clown.

He must have built a contraption out of two cowries and a piece of string and somehow managed to install ios on the abomination.

Imagine blaming his iPhone for his numerous blunders.

The ghost of Steve Jobs will surely visit him tonight, so expect his confession tommorow.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Funny thread
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Is this GCSE English class? Make una free my guy Davido nau abi ori gbogbo yin ti gbale ni?

Grammar no be my language abi no be so Shina Peters talk. Must you guys nitpick every time

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

Don't mind the clown.

He must have built a contraption out of two cowries and a piece of string and somehow managed to install ios on the abomination.

Imagine blaming his iPhone for his numerous blunders.

The ghost of Steve Jobs will surely visit him tonight, so expect his confession tommorow.

you go don sabi those illiterate hoodlums wey dey tif phone for Oshodi at night.. grin

@Mr Bankole,

You had better follow your mind and sell the phone jejely as you planned to do from the onset - you dey fall hand with these comical stuffs wey the fone dey "force you to dey type" grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
A40:
Is this GCSE English class? Make una free my guy Davido nau abi ori gbogbo yin ti gbale ni?

Grammar no be my language abi no be so Shina Peters talk. Must you guys nitpick every time

Well e don kuku talk say na under your shadow he dey abide, so you suppose train am up to required standards.

Compare the way you, Dayo, Pkasso, toba and Barack dey write to this cowrie phone fella.

We dey tackle them for Chelsea and Manyoo threads, abeg help us train your protégé.

How the guy go mess up the word 'isn't' despite several attempts?

He tabon first one, discovered his mistake, corrected it, but the correction was still incorrect.

Ah an, A40 which way na?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

Exactly why you are a fool, isn't it obvious it's a typographical error ? Another reason why U will forever wander in the shadows of A40 and Raum on this thread and every where else, Ram ! You and your compound problem be on Nairaland inflicting nuisance on people's intelligence, and your 'attention seeking' is a disorder cos u go to the extent of watching every game Bayern plays to prove a point, if u really do have a point you don't have to fight so much to be heard or appreciated, now you are dying to read another error so you can report it, the thing is, this time you are the slave and the slave master and sorry to tell u this, it has landed you in a state of oblivion, and you are not getting out of this goat
No mind that phoolish Bobriskyy. The only thing wey him sabi na stripper pole and bleaching cream. Na wetin full him opolo be that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:

you go don sabi those illiterate hoodlums wey dey tif phone for Oshodi at night.. grin

@Mr Bankole,

You had better follow your mind and sell the phone jejely as you planned to do from the onset - you dey fall hand with these comical stuffs wey the fone dey "force you to dey type" grin

A40 and Raumdeuter are his self acclaimed heroes, so they must assume responsibility for their bomboy.

It's Awolowo time.

A for Apoo, B for Ball...oya carry go.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

Well e don kuku talk say na under your shadow he dey abide, so you suppose train am up to required standards.

Compare the way you, Dayo, Pkasso, toba and Barack dey write to this cowrie phone fella.

We dey tackle them for Chelsea and Manyoo threads, abeg help us train your protégé.

How the guy go mess up the word 'isn't' despite several attempts?

He tabon first one, discovered his mistake, corrected it, but the correction was still incorrect.

Ah an, A40 which way na?
You guys just dey try chance David. Allow Baba make he express himself. I have seen worse in other threads and even grammatical faux pas from the so-called grammar police.

Nobody is perfect and from my experience from sec school to uni. Its not by written English rara
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
A40:

You guys just dey try chance David. Allow Baba make he express himself. I have seen worse in other threads and even grammatical faux pas from the so-called grammar police.

Nobody is perfect and from my experience from sec school to uni. Its not by written English rara

OK a ti gbo sir.

David we'll meet again. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
A40:

No mind that phoolish Bobriskyy. The only thing wey him sabi na stripper pole and bleaching cream. Na wetin full him opolo be that

It was until I went to his profile that I saw how wasteful have been with my time...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

OK a ti gbo sir.

I already told u, I'm sure you know what's happening, you guyz just capitalized on it and it's okay if we are trying to laugh at each other, but saying I can't spell Is a joke on you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

A40 and Raumdeuter are his self acclaimed heroes, so they must assume responsibility for their bomboy.

It's Awolowo time.

A for Apoo, B for Ball...oya carry go.

The irony be say English no be by force naaaa....

Whenever grammar don dey hard person, shebi he go talk pidgin jejely (like 2face) or even Yoruba (Virtually all the regular posters for here dey speak the language). This na faceless forum FFS!

Nawa oh sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

I already told u, I'm sure you know what's happening, you guyz just capitalized on it and it's okay if we are trying to laugh at each other, but saying I can't spell Is a joke on you

You clearly don't know how to punctuate a sentence though.

If you speak like you write,then you probably sound like a wheezing asthmatic. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:

The irony be say English no be by force naaaa....

Whenever grammar don dey hard person, shebi he go talk pidgin jejely (like 2face) or even Yoruba (Virtually all the regular posters for here dey speak the language). This na faceless forum FFS!

Nawa oh sad

Wimbeldon.

Guess what iphone using fella typed that?

That's probably why I switched to Andriod cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
see as una don finish de guy, and airmark never even show.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:
You clearly don't know how to punctuate a sentence though.

If you speak like you write,then you probably sound like a wheezing asthmatic. cheesy

Will thou shutteth the fucketh up?

David is my anointed whom I am well pleased with, Leave him alone.

You should focus your attention on the Chelsea fan named airmark running mad and stark nakeedd all over the forum, chain him down and OD him with antirabies

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

OK a ti gbo sir.
Ahn ahn. Una get the guy for mind ni. Kilode?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

You should focus your attention on the Chelsea fan named airmark running mad and stark nakeedd all over the forum, chain him down and OD him with antirabies

Airmark can spell though, and knows how to punctuate his posts...so I have no grouse with him.

Infact, I think he is a very knowledgeable poster, and I'm sure many others hold similar views about Airmark.

DavidBanky is probably just as knowledgeable, but it's difficult to tell from his ibon riddled posts.

You need to train him up if he is to fulfill his destiny as the next Rahmanzaki of Nairaland...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
A40:

Ahn ahn. Una get the guy for mind ni. Kilode?

How na?

You nor see say I dey initially tackle AdisaOwala sef?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Leave them let them talk, I made an unintentional error which is as a result of my phone new OS, am I responsible for not reading it again before posting ? Yes, am I sorry ? No, if they don't understand that let them continue to rant, they have shown that my post was worth their time and that's enough ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.