Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1069868 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

These are your words verbatim:

"this collective keep failing every two years like clockwork only a certified crazeman like you would not see that these players are overrated"

Messi 2007 Copa - Failure

Messi 2014 World Cup - Failure

Messi 2015 Copa - Failure

Messi 2016 Copa - Failure

Oya explain how based on your own logic in your own words, Messi is not overrated.
2002 Korea/Japan England - Quarter Final

2004 Portugal
England - Quarter Final

2006 Germany
England - Quarter Final

2008 Austria/Schweiz
England - DNQ

2010 South Africa
England - 2nd Round

2012 Poland/Ukraine
England - Quarter Final

2014 Brazil
England - Group Stage

2016 France
England - 2nd round (Lost to a country the population of Abule Egba)

If you cannot tell the difference between this kind of failure and the one you listed above of a team that got to the Finals of all 4 tournaments you listed then I'm afraid there's no point continuing this debate

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2016
A40:

Agüero, Higuain, ADM are very much overrated. But again you are missing the point like a free throw. Argentina can at least boast of narrowly losing out of all 3 trophies. Losing in the finals (close games) England cannot even get to semi final FFS so your example na offside

Apari raumdeuter ramuzaki, your boy believes aguero is overrated, is it true? cheesy

A40:

My friend there is levels to overrated.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mumu ni eleyi sa.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:51am On Dec 05, 2016
A40:

2002 Korea/Japan England - Quarter Final

2004 Portugal
England - Quarter Final

2006 Germany
England - Quarter Final

2008 Austria/Schweiz
England - DNQ

2010 South Africa
England - 2nd Round

2012 Poland/Ukraine
England - Quarter Final

2014 Brazil
England - Group Stage

2016 France
England - 2nd round (Lost to a country the population of Abule Egba)

If you cannot tell the difference between this kind of failure and the one you listed above of a team that got to the Finals of all 4 tournaments you listed then I'm afraid there's no point continuing this debate

So there are different types of failure now? grin grin

See how your poor logic is making you engage in a dance macabre.

So if Argentina's failures are not that serious, then on what basis are the likes of Aguero and Di Maria overrated? cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:52am On Dec 05, 2016
airmark:

Apari raumdeuter ramuzaki, your boy believes aguero is overrated, is it true? cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mumu ni eleyi sa.

I noticed that Dayo left him to stand alone on that one...

Aguero Overrated grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:54am On Dec 05, 2016
airmark:

So you had to read several times before realising your line where you stated batigoal's penalties gave him an edge in goal stats was senseless, hence you deleted it. I will give you 24 hours for further editing. Buzz me when you are through with something reasonable. Always think deeply before you reply next time or ask dayo to vet for you, before clicking the submit button.
You are a ret@rded egret. Batistuta scored almost 20 penalties in league play. Elber was never Bayern's default P.k taker. When I tell you Batistuta's numerous penalties also helped him edge Elber on goals try to STFU and listen. You have never had the upper hand against me on any debate and that is not going to change anytime soon. When I speak your only response should be Church. Preach. Tabernacle

Phoolish apoche cra cra

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Dayo knows how and when to desert the dolt.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:59am On Dec 05, 2016
A40:

You are a ret@rded egret. Batistuta scored almost 20 penalties in league play. Elber was never Bayern's default P.k taker. When I tell you Batistuta's numerous penalties also helped him edge Elber on goals try to STFU and listen. You have never had the upper hand against me on any debate and that is not going to change anytime soon. When I speak your only response should be Church. Preach. Tabernacle

Phoolish apoche cra cra

If i ask you to back the highlighted lines with your 4 months salary now , your lips will start shaking.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

So there are different types of failure now? grin grin

See how your poor logic is making you engage in a dance macabre.

So if Argentina's failures are not that serious, then on what basis are the likes of Aguero and Di Maria overrated? cheesy grin
If Argentina serial finalists are failures what do we call England? You are simply trolling now

I gave you a clear instance that highlights Agüero and ADM being overrated. Show me any tournament/WCQ where these guys have come through for Argentina in the absence of Messi. I repeat if you choose to deliberately misunderstand me that's on you

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

When you lot start mentioning raumdeuter that is usually a surefire sign that confusion don set in.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:06am On Dec 05, 2016
airmark:

If i ask you to back the highlighted lines with your 4 months salary now , your lips will start shaking.
Apoche cra cra I would gladly engage you on the Batistuta tip. He scored over 15 goals in League play (Serie A and Serie B) make I use your money collect room and carry kpekus go Renaissance. Game?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:08am On Dec 05, 2016
A40:

If Argentina serial finalists are failures what do we call England? You are simply trolling now

I gave you a clear instance that highlights Agüero and ADM being overrated. Show me any tournament/WCQ where these guys have come through for Argentina in the absence of Messi. I repeat if you choose to deliberately misunderstand me that's on you

That's a pretty silly question because have they played any tournament without Messi?

More pertinently has the presence of Messi at any tournament changed their fortunes anyway? Was he not missing PKs in thr final?

So why should they be required to do something without Messi when the same Messi has done nothing of note?

Can you see how you're twisting yourself into knots of poor logic?

All you have to do is recant your earlier statement..because it's pretty obvious that you can't defend it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:09am On Dec 05, 2016
A40:

Apoche cra cra I would gladly engage you on the Batistuta tip. He scored over 15 goals in League play (Serie A and Serie B) make I use your money collect room and carry kpekus go Renaissance. Game?

Keep lowering the numbers cheesy. For how many seasons did he score 20 penalties ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:13am On Dec 05, 2016
airmark:

Keep lowering the numbers cheesy. For how many seasons did he score 20 penalties ?

I don't even understand where Serie B came into the discussion as it's pretty clear here what the main line of argument was

A40:

Elber - 133 goals in 260 Bundesliga games
Batistuta - 184 goals in 318 [size=18pt] Serie A[/size] games

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

I don't even understand where Serie B came into the discussion as it's pretty clear here what the main line of argument was

cheesy cheesy cheesy

A40, raumdeuter needs to replace you asap
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:18am On Dec 05, 2016
airmark:

Apoche cra cra you are a blind and dangerously daft mofo. What is the meaning of 'almost 20' you stewpid douchegoblin. You saw 'almost 20' and 'more than 15' and you are still asking me for how many seasons did he score 20 penalties. Your case na Labe Orun tins. Didn't they teach you how to count in that Ile keu ni?

Dosgbe. Why you dey run nau? Make I chop your money as e dey hot. Ewu Zambia

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:23am On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

I put that myself for insurance. Else I wouldn't use almost 20 to begin with
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

That's a pretty silly question because have they played any tournament without Messi?

More pertinently has the presence of Messi at any tournament changed their fortunes anyway? Was he not missing PKs in thr final?

So why should they be required to do something without Messi when the same Messi has done nothing of note?

Can you see how you're twisting yourself into knots of poor logic?

All you have to do is recant your earlier statement..because it's pretty obvious that you can't defend it.

Chale you need visine because I included WCQ in that post. Blindness is not contagious last I checked

Since you are trying to be pedantic. Two can play that game. Messi missed a penalty kick not kicks like your statement is implying.

Maybe you need Adderall for your attention deficit. I have asked you to show me what they have done (Agüero/ADM) by themselves in Messi's presence or absence bar Agüero's Pk in the WC semis where Messi also scored and you have been drawing nothing but blanks

I'm not recanting zilch. And I have been defending my points with Steven Seagalesque ease

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:14am On Dec 05, 2016
A40:

[s]Apoche cra cra you are a blind and dangerously daft mofo. What is the meaning of 'almost 20' you stewpid douchegoblin. You saw 'almost 20' and 'more than 15' and you are still asking me for how many seasons did he score 20 penalties. Your case na Labe Orun tins. Didn't they teach you how to count in that Ile keu ni?

Dosgbe. Why you dey run nau? Make I chop your money as e dey hot. Ewu Zambia[/s]

Stop disgracing yourself, if a player scored 16 penalties in over 12 league seasons, is that enough to demean him, by rating elber higher than him? You have problem analysing stats to reach informed conclusion. I can now see the reason you cant go past typing state and capital in excel worksheet and operating photocopier since 10 years. angry

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2016
A40:

Chale you need visine because I included WCQ in that post. Blindness is not contagious last I checked

Since you are trying to be pedantic. Two can play that game. Messi missed a penalty kick not kicks like your statement is implying.

Maybe you need Adderall for your attention deficit. I have asked you to show me what they have done (Agüero/ADM) by themselves in Messi's presence or absence bar Agüero's Pk in the WC semis where Messi also scored and you have been drawing nothing but blanks

I'm not recanting zilch. And I have been defending my points with Steven Seagalesque ease

Let's do a brief recap.

A40: if a set of players keep failing regularly on the international scene despite winning individual awards, then they are overrated

Nihilist: What of Aguero, Di Maria, Messi and co.

A40: Messi is not overrated because he reached the final.

Nihilist: But Messi failed 3 times in a row; using your definition Messi is overrated

A40: There are levels to overrated. Aguero is overrated. Di Maria is overrated. Messi is not.

Nihilisr: so why are Aguero and Di Maria overrated while Messi is not. Afterall they also reached the final.

A40: it's no longer about failing at tournaments. It's no longer even about reaching finals. It's about qualifiers. Aguero and Di Maria are overrated because they did not score against Paraguay

Nihilist: shocked

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Lana1 can I please get a Lookatew gif this blessed momo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Let's do a brief recap.

A40: if a set of players keep failing regularly on the international scene despite winning individual awards, then they are overrated

Nihilist: What of Aguero, Di Maria, Messi and co.

A40: Messi is not overrated because he reached the final.

Nihilist: But Messi failed 3 times in a row; using your definition Messi is overrated

A40: There are levels to overrated. Aguero is overrated. Di Maria is overrated. Messi is not.

Nihilisr: so why are Aguero and Di Maria overrated while Messi is not. Afterall they also reached the final.

A40: it's no longer about failing at tournaments. It's no longer even about reaching finals. It's about qualifiers. Aguero and Di Maria are overrated because they did not score against Paraguay

Nihilist: shocked
You are chasing your own tail at this point.

You listed four tournaments where Argentina got to the Finals and lost two shootouts as an example of Argentina's failure. I showed you England not getting out of the group stage at a WC, Failing to qualify for the Euros in a group with Russia, Andorra, Israel and Croatia, losing to a country the population of Oke Odo market on a busy day. Equating Argentina's scenario with England just tells me you are trolling or genuinely confused. One national team has not played a final in 50 years, the other played in 4 in less than a decade.

In the Argentine side can Agüero's and ADM's contributions be compared to Messi's? Who is the irreplaceable component out of the 3?

Not outrightly winning a tournament does not equate to automatic failure I have never indicated that in any of my posts. If you don't or are unwilling to grasp that simple concept then abeg stop wasting my time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Germany lost in the Korea Japan Finals, Netherlands lost in 2010. We can call this failure ba?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
A40:
Germany lost in the Korea Japan Finals, Netherlands lost in 2010. We can call this failure ba?

I wonder why that is so difficult to understand. So Athletico who made 2 CL finals in 3 yrs is on the same level of failure as Arsenal who didnt make a quarter final, And Arsenal who fail at second round is on the same level of failure as Bate Borisov
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
airmark:

Stop disgracing yourself, if a player scored 16 penalties in over 12 league seasons, is that enough to demean him, by rating elber higher than him? You have problem analysing stats to reach informed conclusion. I can now see the reason you cant go past typing state and capital in excel worksheet and operating photocopier since 10 years. angry

You are a phoolish ewok. If only intelligence could be donated like blood perhaps your case would not be such a hopeless one. Who cares if he took 16 penalties in 300 seasons.

Focusing on goals scored via open play we can now see that Batistuta averaged .53 goals per game which gives him a negligible .02 edge on Elber. Which proves me right once again. Considering Elber at times supported Jancker sef it would take someone under the influence of potent Abraka igbo to argue that they are not comparable

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
A40:

You are chasing your own tail at this point.

You listed four tournaments where Argentina got to the Finals and lost two shootouts as an example of Argentina's failure. I showed you England not getting out of the group stage at a WC, Failing to qualify for the Euros in a group with Russia, Andorra, Israel and Croatia, losing to a country the population of Oke Odo market on a busy day. Equating Argentina's scenario with England just tells me you are trolling or genuinely confused. One national team has not played a final in 50 years, the other played in 4 in less than a decade.

In the Argentine side can Agüero's and ADM's contributions be compared to Messi's? Who is the irreplaceable component out of the 3?

Not outrightly winning a tournament does not equate to automatic failure I have never indicated that in any of my posts
. If you don't or are unwilling to grasp that simple concept then abeg stop wasting my time

When I said that you keep you keep twisting yourself around your poor logic like a snake, you come up with many different excuses.

See the original post that I quoted verbatim. You can see that you set the original context by asking why none of the likes of Owen Beckham Ferdinand Lampard and Terry don't have international titles...

A40:

You will never understand the concept of overrated players with that your brain wey dey always do paku paku like I pass my neighbor generator. Why have those individual awards not been converted to titles?

Owen, Beckham, Ferdinand, Lampard, Terry have all won multiple individual awards so simple logic dictates that these amalgam of stars in one team should be beasting and destroying teams like the 92 Dream Team.

The question then for any intelligent mind is why do they keep failing year in year out? The odd outlier or bad tournament is understandable but when this collective keep failing every two years like clockwork only a certified crazeman like you would not see that these players are overrated

So I'm very surprised that you've switched tack from demanding titles to asking for final appearances.

This was the very reason I called you out in the first place.

So let me ask you again....

So let us use the criteria you listed up there in that damning post...

Given his

1. Lack of senior international titles

2. Failure year in year out ( 3 years in a row)

Please explain how Messi is not overrated.

Otherwise you are a wasteman..

Your words not mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

I wonder why that is so difficult to understand. So Athletico who made 2 CL finals in 3 yrs is on the same level of failure as Arsenal who didnt make a quarter final, And Arsenal who fail at second round is on the same level of failure as Bate Borisov
I'm sleep yo. We can also say Atleti failed or compare Simeone to Wenger. Nihilist is just on a mission to obfuscate. Biting the bait was my mistake
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
A40:

I'm sleep yo. We can also say Atleti failed or compare Simeone to Wenger. Nihilist is just on a mission to obfuscate. Biting the bait was my mistake

You are the one that asked for titles.

You are the one that contextualised the absence of titles as international failure.

That post says nothing about finals, semi finals or qualifiers.

It very explicitly asks for titles.

You just don't demand titles, you demand titles won in the same convincing fashion as one of the most dominant international sports teams of all time

Oya thesis. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Draxler and WOlfsburg are on warpath

The fans wont stop booing him and looks like he might be banished from the first team

Though his current form isnt great would he be worth a 20M gamble on him?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

When I said that you keep you keep twisting yourself around your poor logic like a snake, you come up with many different excuses.

See the original post that I quoted verbatim. You can see that you set the original context by asking why none of the likes of Owen Beckham Ferdinand Lampard and Terry don't have international titles...

So I'm very surprised that you've switched tack from demanding titles to asking for final appearances.

This was the very reason I called you out in the first place.

So let me ask you again....

So let us use the criteria you listed up there in that damning post...

Given his

1. Lack of senior international titles

2. Failure year in year out ( 3 years in a row)

Please explain how Messi is not overrated.

Otherwise you are a wasteman..

Your words not mine.

Ofe l'ohun. You can growl like DMX till you are blue in the face

The emboldened shows you still didn't understand my post ab initio

You are still not showing signs of improvement hence you leave me no choice but to pull the plug on this argument. Come back when you can tell the difference between narrowly losing Finals and missing the Euros altogether
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
A40:

Ofe l'ohun. You can growl like DMX till you are blue in the face

The emboldened shows you still didn't understand my post ab initio

You are still not showing signs of improvement hence you leave me no choice but to pull the plug on this argument. Come back when you can tell the difference between narrowly losing Finals and missing the Euros altogether

Did you ask for titles yes or no?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lmao bobo don run yet again....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:
Lmao bobo don run yet again....
Run? You don't have a prayer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.