Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070209 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
airmark:

Is this the reason , you believe berba was a reject ? All I want is , why did you call him , a reject ? For the sake of Lola, conjure a more sensible reason. You shouldn't be doing this to yourself , in the presence of a responsible babe. Don't disappoint your one and only akanke.

Come and tell us more about Chicharito's muscle injury and how it led to his decline. Asinwin. You are clearly a frustrated chap. Don't worry you are not the only one MMM finessed. Where there is life there's hope

Say a prayer for Chicharito too, John Stockton couldn't assist him right now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
chic2pimp:

Just watched the highlights of that game again and I could not believe the amount of time Brady had to throw the ball. No wonder you lost by a huge margin. Brady will simply pick up apart if you afford Him that much time on the ball. What happened to your defence? You made Hogan look like ths best receiver in the league.

I won't put it past Belicheck. Dude is a genius. Falcon's defence have to play better than the steelers did If they are to avoid defeat. Tbh I don't see how they can be any worse. Plus the Falcons have quite a few weapons of their own too
Not just the time. The yards after catch. The safeties and corners were abysmal. The first TD made me want to vomit.

Matt Ryan has passed his tests in flying colors so far. I hope he leans on his run just to throw the Pats off balance. They would not get away with double teaming Julio Jones that one is sure.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yeah I heard a lot of people are watching Mbappe but I am not sure how ready an 18yr old is for a Bayern level club, Maybe buy him and farm him to one of those other Bundesliga clubs
The best time to get younger ninjas is when the vets are not completely on their last legs yet. Our overreliance on Lewandowski is worrisome
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
A40:

Come and tell us more about Chicharito's muscle injury and how it led to his decline. Asinwin. You are clearly a frustrated chap. Don't worry you are not the only one MMM finessed. Where there is life there's hope

Say a prayer for Chicharito too, John Stockton couldn't assist him right now

Now you won't be typing Nonsense as Lola's presence will be checking that henceforth. You should search for how peeps have made money on mmmunited to cover up whatever loss you are imagining in your fuke fuke brain . You think everyone puts his eggs in one basket ? Oponu ma ni eleyi ke . grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lolawilliams(f): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
A40:

He is mentally challenged don't mind him. His failed investment in the MMM ponzi scheme is driving him to the brink of insanity. I have politely asked him to leave out your name from his leprous fingers but he is tone deaf and significantly blind. Too bad this isn't Twitter where his kind can be easily muted

Lol. You mean that fraudulent investment quack caused all this? I can imagine how he'd feel after investing a whole lot of cash in it. smiley

I won't be bothered about his mentions anymore. A40, hope you had a great day and hope you've forgotten about Steelers L's? smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lolawilliams(f): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
chic2pimp:

Haaaa no vex. Nah me bring you into this palava. Basically Airmark and A40 have an ongoing battle of sorts.

Lol. No problem at all. smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol. You mean that fraudulent investment quack caused all this? I can imagine how he'd feel after investing a whole lot of cash in it. smiley

I won't be bothered about his mentions anymore. A40, hope you had a great day and hope you've forgotten about Steelers L's? smiley

Iyawo nylon bag, should I show you my gh orders in mmmunited for past 4 months ? I am talking of 100% profit every month here . Most of us who had done hyip in the past know how the game plays out . We know how to outsmart the system.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
airmark:

Now you won't be typing Nonsense as Lola's presence will be checking that henceforth. You should search for how peeps have made money on mmmunited to cover up whatever loss you are imagining in your fuke fuke brain . You think everyone puts his eggs in one basket ? Oponu ma ni eleyi ke . grin
Ye ma tan ra e nibe. Oponu. Who get time for your Apoche cra cra ponzi scheme
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:48am On Jan 24, 2017
ogbeche77 abeg e be like say spambot don hit A40
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:26am On Jan 24, 2017
raumdeuter:
ogbeche77 abeg e be like say spambot don hit A40

Na this kind of help you can render to your boy, if he asks for iv for visa purpose now, you will go on ghost mode. Meanwhile, now that sule defender has been bought , are we seeing boathand leaving by summer ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
lolawilliams:

He dey vex cos I dey Mad Over You, he thinks everyone is a butthole buccaneer like himself. He has a history of stalking and c0ck blocking. He is miserable like that. Triple M has only added to the frustration of the useless alatenuje

Lmao that L to Brady was painful. On my birthday no less. I would be good. We are his regular customer but this one did hurt because I thought we had a shot

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Vidal's injury is a minor one Appaz. No cause for alarm he would be back in 2 weeks

However what is giving me cause for alarm

Bayern top scorers this
season:
Lewandowski 22
Kimmich 7
Robben 6
Müller 4
Costa 4
Vidal 3
Thiago 3
Alonso 3
Ribéry 2
Lahm 2
Bernat 2
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
A40:

He dey vex cos I dey Mad Over You, he thinks everyone is a butthole buccaneer like himself. He has a history of stalking and c0ck blocking. He is miserable like that. Triple M has only added to the frustration of the useless alatenuje

Lmao that L to Brady was painful. On my birthday no less. I would be good. We are his regular customer but this one did hurt because I thought we had a shot

Ngbo A40 shey this babe na your chick? abi sorry shey this chick na your babe? cheesy

Brady-Bellichick combo is really unfair. My only beef with Brady is his inordinately high number of Super Bowls when compared with other elite QBs of his era and even compared to other all time great QBs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
airmark:

Na this kind of help you can render to your boy, if he asks for iv for visa purpose now, you will go on ghost mode. Meanwhile, now that sule defender has been bought , are we seeing boathand leaving by summer ?
No carry your badluck and misfortune come meet Süle. Airjinx

He and Toljan were two of the guys I was advocating for Bayern to buy after seeing them at the Olympics.

Benatia is the one leaving. Odaaran ponbele
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
A40:

[s]No carry your badluck and misfortune come meet Süle. Airjinx

He and Toljan were two of the guys I was advocating for Bayern to buy after seeing them at the Olympics.

Benatia is the one leaving. Odaaran[/s] ponbele

So you are a fan of that heavy, sluggish defender. You must be very slow in real life. Sule is the inferior version of Danny shittu . I was ready to curse conte when I heard the rumour that Chelsea wanted him. I have never seen a young defender so stiff in my life playing in a top league. He was not built for football.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

Ngbo A40 shey this babe na your chick? abi sorry shey this chick na your babe? cheesy

Brady-Bellichick combo is really unfair. My only beef with Brady is his inordinately high number of Super Bowls when compared with other elite QBs of his era and even compared to other all time great QBs
Lool noooot yet. But my people say na from clap e dey enter dance

I know Brady and Belichick's secrets. A weak division for starters. Stability is another. They also have zero tolerance for divas and distractions. Antonio Brown cannot try that nonsense he did in New England, Brady is also a very selfless person. He isn't even one of the top 10 paid Quarterbacks can you believe that? If you see some of the QBs that earn more than Brady you would laugh. The teams that coulda won multiple titles (Seahawks, Ratbirds, Saints, Packers) all went and overpaid their Quarterbacks and have to deal with patchwork linemen and defenses. The Patriots didn't make that mistake

They remind me so much of the Spurs. Maybe its the shared Croatian ancestry he and Pop have
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
airmark:

So you are a fan of that heavy, sluggish defender. You must be very slow in real life. Sule is the inferior version of Danny shittu . I was ready to curse conte when I heard the rumour that Chelsea wanted him. I have never seen a young defender so stiff in my life playing in a top league. He was not built for football.
www.fourfourtwo.com/features/niklas-sule-almost-perfect-centre-back-who-rejected-chelsea-and-liverpool-stay-germany

Your ignorance and lack of analytical skills when it comes to football is well-documented. When lack of pace is your complaint on a central defender it becomes clear even to a newly formed foetus that you are depressingly ignorant and don't know zilch. Why don't you just shut up and let people reasonably doubt the extent of your stewpidity.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
A40:

www.fourfourtwo.com/features/niklas-sule-almost-perfect-centre-back-who-rejected-chelsea-and-liverpool-stay-germany

Your ignorance and lack of analytical skills when it comes to football is well-documented. When lack of pace is your complaint on a central defender it becomes clear even to a newly formed foetus that you are depressingly ignorant and don't know zilch. Why don't you just shut up and let people reasonably doubt the extent of your stewpidity.

You should know that apoche cracra is an olodo, knows nothing yet displays ignorance like a Xmas cloth

How fast was Vidic the best EPL defender of the past 20yrs

After Ancelotti, I wont mind us getting that Hoffenheim coach Nagelsman. He is is still under 30 and a brilliant mind.

Tuchel would have been great but he is such a Guardiola stan, I am sure he obsesses over anything Pep does

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
A40:

Lool noooot yet. But my people say na from clap e dey enter dance

I know Brady and Belichick's secrets. A weak division for starters. Stability is another. They also have zero tolerance for divas and distractions. Antonio Brown cannot try that nonsense he did in New England, Brady is also a very selfless person. He isn't even one of the top 10 paid Quarterbacks can you believe that? If you see some of the QBs that earn more than Brady you would laugh. The teams that coulda won multiple titles (Seahawks, Ratbirds, Saints, Packers) all went and overpaid their Quarterbacks and have to deal with patchwork linemen and defenses. The Patriots didn't make that mistake

They remind me so much of the Spurs. Maybe its the shared Croatian ancestry he and Pop have

The worst was Joe Flacco ( or as Skip Bayliss used to say Joe Flucko), he handicapped the team with his mega contract. Andrew Luck is another guy who collected big bucks and has the temerity to complain about a papier mache offensive line. But you have to agree there are very few all time great QBs now who are coached by an all time great, that is a major reason why the combo is so lethal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

You should know that apoche cracra is an olodo, knows nothing yet displays ignorance like a Xmas cloth

How fast was Vidic the best EPL defender of the past 20yrs
I don't know how a living organism does not explode with so much stewpidity embedded in it. A player that got to the final of the Olympics and is already a member of the best National team in the World at 21. He must know better than Conte who wanted to buy him at all cost before settling for David Lulz. Apoche cra cra is a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
A40:

I don't know how a living organism does not explode with so much stewpidity embedded in it. A player that got to the final of the Olympics and is already a member of the best National team in the World at 21. He must know better than Conte who wanted to buy him at all cost before settling for David Lulz. Apoche cra cra is a lunatic

You should know apoche cracra and logic are like day and night

His favourite midfielder Matic of 2 seasons ago was disgraced in his own very eyes
Last season he switched to krychowiak, right now that one is the Mikel Obi of PSG
This season he don move go Nzonzi.

How can he have sense when instead of taking cerelac as an infant. he was taking garri and kulikuli

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

The worst was Joe Flacco ( or as Skip Bayliss used to say Joe Flucko), he handicapped the team with his mega contract. Andrew Luck is another guy who collected big bucks and has the temerity to complain about a papier mache offensive line. But you have to agree there are very few all time great QBs now who are coached by an all time great, that is a major reason why the combo is so lethal.
I have never fully understood why the quarterback takes so much glory when it goes right and so much blame when it goes wrong. There are so many positions that deserve more credit.

I think the Seahawks still have a shot if they invest in linemen. The Saints also had a window but blew it by overpaying Brees.

The Patriots have a very solid team. Good players that consistently fly below the radar. It goes beyond Brady. Guys like Chung, Mccourty in the secondary, Ninkovich, Hightower on defense. Vollmer and Nate Solder on offense. They don't make All-pro or Pro-Bowl but somehow they get the job done
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
A40:

I have never fully understood why the quarterback takes so much glory when it goes right and so much blame when it goes wrong. There are so many positions that deserve more credit.

I think the Seahawks still have a shot if they invest in linemen. The Saints also had a window but blew it by overpaying Brees.

The Patriots have a very solid team. Good players that consistently fly below the radar. It goes beyond Brady. Guys like Chung, Mccourty in the secondary, Ninkovich, Hightower on defense. Vollmer and Nate Solder on offense. They don't make All-pro or Pro-Bowl but somehow they get the job done

That is the genius of Belichick. 1) creating a balanced team full of good but not great players hence no real weaknesses 2) his ability to zero in on the weakness of the opposition and exploit to the max.
QB has to take a large part of the glory cos that is the most skilled position. It is the position with the most unique skill set ......apart from the maligned kickers lol. E no easy like that to throw those passes o, especially with pressure in your face and giants running amok on the pitch.
And the position is the single most important of the positions to influence the outcome of the game.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

You should know apoche cracra and logic are like day and night

His favourite midfielder Matic of 2 seasons ago was disgraced in his own very eyes
Last season he switched to krychowiak, right now that one is the Mikel Obi of PSG
This season he don move go Nzonzi.

How can he have sense when instead of taking cerelac as an infant. he was taking garri and kulikuli
That is why I was praying he had nothing positive to say about him.

The way he was hyping Krychowiak like a lunatic ehn. The Sevilla he left are now challenging for La Liga and were able to qualify from the CL group stage. I don't call him Airjinx for nothing. His ignorance and general badluck that follows him like flies to shyte can render any player useless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
afrodoc2:
[/b]

That is the genius of Belichick. 1) creating a balanced team full of good but not great players hence no real weaknesses 2) his ability to zero in on the weakness of the opposition and exploit to the max.
QB has to take a large part of the glory cos that is the most skilled position. It is the position with the most unique skill set ......apart from the maligned kickers lol. E no easy like that to throw those passes o, especially with pressure in your face and giants running amok on the pitch.
And the position is the single most important of the positions to influence the outcome of the game.
I have seen MVP Quarterbacks and great ones get killed and swallowed whole by defenses when it matters most. Brady in 08, Manning in 2014, Newton last year. While a great QB is an asset I feel like a disruptive defense is even better. Big Ben in 06, Eli in 08, Wilson and Manning in 14 and 16 are examples of guys who their defense helped to a title. What you need is just a competent QB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
A40:

I have seen MVP Quarterbacks and great ones get killed and swallowed whole by defenses when it matters most. Brady in 08, Manning in 2014, Newton last year. While a great QB is an asset I feel like a disruptive defense is even better. Big Ben in 06, Eli in 08, Wilson and Manning in 14 and 16 are examples of guys who their defense helped to a title. What you need is just a competent QB

But you see you said DEFENSE i.e combination of DTs,DEs,LBs,CBs,SS,FS. That is like 4 or 5 different positions, you are comparing a single position on offense to the sum total of all the positions on defense. The point is that no SINGLE position in defense or offense is as important as the QB position. That is the reason why they get so much of the glory and so much of the blame .
Unless you are maybe Reggie White or Lawrence Taylor no single defensive player can have the influence a QB has. If one top tier D line man gets injured it might affect the team negatively but as long as the rest are steady all is not lost even if his replacement is a lil mediocre. But if a QB goes down most times it is lights out for the team, case in point what happened to the Raiders this season when Derek Carr went down.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

But you see you said DEFENSE i.e combination of DTs,DEs,LBs,CBs,SS,FS. That is like 4 or 5 different positions, you are comparing a single position on offense to the sum total of all the positions on defense. The point is that no SINGLE position in defense or offense is as important as the QB position. That is the reason why they get so much of the glory and so much of the blame .
Unless you are maybe Reggie White or Lawrence Taylor no single defensive player can have the influence a QB has. If one top tier D line man gets injured it might affect the team negatively but as long as the rest are steady all is not lost even if his replacement is a lil mediocre. But if a QB goes down most times it is lights out for the team, case in point what happened to the Raiders this season when Derek Carr went down.

Can't Disagree here. QB is the singular most important position on the field eventhough the majority of my favourite players were Running Backs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
A40:

Happy Belated Bro. Hope say you no shayo too much? Many More years of Grace and wisdom. Apart from Rugby and Cricket, I don't think there is a Major sport you don't know a lot about.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

But that is the thing. Can a QB do it all by himself? Receivers have to catch. He needs linemen to block his blind side. There are so many components that go in to make a QB look good. I think its a bit unfair they get so much credit. We all marvel when Rodgers makes a pass forgetting a guy like Bakhtiari gives him like 9 seconds or more to find an open man. QB's getting hurt more often than not is usually a result of his linemen not doing their job. Not forgetting Special teams who also influence the game fairly often too.

Derek Carr's injury came at the worst possible time. Week 16. I don't think the Broncos win the Superbowl if Von Miller gets injured last year either. Depending on the other parts I think QBs carry varying degrees of importance. Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl my guy, even Peyton Manning's carcass did so too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Poaching should be banned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
chic2pimp:

Happy Belated Bro. Hope say you no shayo too much? Many More years of Grace and wisdom. Apart from Rugby and Cricket, I don't think there is a Major sport you don't know a lot about.
Nice one Baba. I thought I was winning the war on shayo till I discovered Jameson and Sprite.

Lmao I no dey watch X-Games, Swimming. Does that count? Basically growing up na only Sports I dey watch. No cartoon, no music, no movies. Not till around the late 90's when I wan enter secondary school then I discovered music

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
A40:

This is the reason illiterate politicians send their kids to best schools in foreign lands. The thunder they faced, should not strike twice. Mixing up with mumus like you in an abule school, can mitigate against their success in life. There's no official bid from Chelsea for sule defender. Unless may be they want to buy him for 10m as training material. Hummels doesn't have pace but he's not sluggish like sule , feyingbole school did you bad thing. Pique , Terry at their peaks did not have pace but not as irritatingly slow as sulemana. You need to know that being agile is not the same thing as being pacy. You just keep disgracing yourself everyday. How will lolawilliams cope with you under the same roof?. She looks sharper and educated. Such lady will be bossing you around , due to your limited education and intelligence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.