Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070259 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
edoyad:
You people still have not signed Sanchez ? His price will double after two goals again Germany tonight

How market

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
A40:
Congratulations to the Junior Mannschaft. People go on about French National team but it is clear that the German National Team have an even brighter future. The quality of the Bundesliga is at work again and Löw must be fappin at what he can work with between Russia 2018 and Euro 2020. With a bit of luck let's see if they can do a Spain

I hope and pray so ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
A40:

Look at this möron. Better knowledge? You must be high on fermented palm wine. Go and use Prozac because this craze wey dey worry you can be fatal.

It is Süle's fault that Ter Stegen could not catch a cross that Daniel Akpeyi would catch in his sleep? Everybody knows Ter Stegen was the primary culprit for that goal.

Always analyzing like a drunkard. Like cougar used to say. Everything you know about football I can write it on a grain of rice

Lmao...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jogi Low has reached 3 finals and 6 semis in international tournaments. England's 15 managers have reached 1 final & 4 semis

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 6:50am On Jul 08, 2017
This thread smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

How market

Is fine o my brother. Just cupped another brother for 50 mils. Meanwhile the other teams in PL are busy signing and making deals like rush hour in the stock market.
However, in some useless places where there is only one type of movement, which is from the 17 feeder teams to the Mother ship, it's business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
edoyad:

Is fine o my brother. Just cupped another brother for 50 mils. Meanwhile the other teams in PL are busy signing and making deals like rush hour in the stock market.
However, in some useless places where there is only one type of movement, which is from the 17 feeder teams to the Mother ship, it's business as usual.

All the signings wey you don make since 2005, How many league or CL you use am win? You go just dey disturb serious people and forming activity upandan when everyone knows say by season end no league no CL

BTW Young German boys won the Confed cup again putting you to shame as usual

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Una glory days don finish. You cannot even attract players again, na so so rejection right, left and center. Una be Jonny Bravo ?
You know say Ribery and Robben don finish ba, I wonder if una go fit dey enter knock out stages again sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
edoyad:
Una glory days don finish. You cannot even attract players again, na so so rejection right, left and center. Una be Jonny Bravo ?
You know say Ribery and Robben don finish ba, I wonder if una go fit dey enter knock out stages again sef

Our glory days don finish yet 4 months ago we dey panel beat your team 10-2.

When will your own glory days come
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Our glory days don finish yet 4 months ago we dey panel beat your team 10-2.

When will your own glory days come
grin grin
Keep watching this space to see our new acquisitions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlsJIvUlvEQ
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Several reports linking us to James Rodriguez

Not a huge fan of him, I wil still prefer Alexis Sanchez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
A40

Looks like we have signed James Rodriguez

Not certain if its a permanent buy or a 2yr loan at this point
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
James on a 2yr loan deal

Squawka News‏Verified account
@SquawkaNews
Follow
More
DONE DEAL: Bayern Munich have confirmed the signing of James Rodríguez from Real Madrid on a two-year loan deal, with an option to buy

Big transfer news from @FCBayernEN! The #Bundesliga champions have signed @jamesdrodriguez on a 2-year loan from Real Madrid

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
A40

Looks like we have signed James Rodriguez

Not certain if its a permanent buy or a 2yr loan at this point

We have o ... yaaay !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tell me you are not jealous of this deal

The James Rodriguez deal:
€10m for a 2-year loan + Option to buy in 2019 for €35.2m

Despite EPL money, top clubs still manage to get awesome deals in the market
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
We got James for the same price we sold Douglas fuccckinng Costa

10M 2yr deal with option to buy for 35M
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is a very nice deal and I'm totally happy with it.

A forward and we are ready for the season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
I think its daylight robbery from Bayern. A player of James caliber for max 45M which would be paid in 2019. The rate at which the market is going, 45M wont get you Bolasie in 2019. Maybe James wanted only Carlo.

James is also one of the most marketable players. Bayern are taking him to Asia by Sunday

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
I think its daylight robbery from Bayern. A player of James caliber for max 45M which would be paid in 2019. The rate at which the market is going, 45M wont get you Bolasie in 2019. Maybe James wanted only Carlo.

James is also one of the most marketable players. Bayern are taking him to Asia by Sunday
West Ham would've paid £72m. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hardeycute(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
We got James for the same price we sold Douglas fuccckinng Costa

10M 2yr deal with option to buy for 35M
Only in Perez death Bayern will sign him for that.

I guess James needed playing time cos of WC.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Who is James Rodriguez, the last one I remember was 3 years ago ? Since then, there has not been any James Rodriguez worthy of mentioning in World football.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
BILD:

Douglas Costa deal: €6m one year loan + €40m obligation to buy in 2018

James deal: €10m two year loan + €38m option to buy in 2019

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Serge Gnabry goes on loan to Hoffenheim

A season loan. This is a transfer window of loans
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by EvilMetahuman: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
raumdeuter

Seriously though, the rate at which ac millan keep buying players, serie A will be a bit competitive next season.
Infact, I can't guarantee juventus winning the league next season again.

Atleast, now I know the games to look forward too.

When are we going to start having this kind of competitiveness in bayern liga again?

any light at the end of the tunnel of this boring one horse league?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
ramdeuter
Seriously though, the rate at which ac millan keep buying players, serie A will be a bit competitive next season.
Infact, I can't guarantee juventus winning the league next season again.

Atleast, now I know the games to look forward too.
When are we going to start having this kind of competitiveness in bayern liga again?

any light at the end of the tunnel of this boring one horse league?
The league you dey watch everyday, when did they make the CL final last?
Shouldnt you be concerned about your own team and how they will fare in Europe again or will PSG smack them as usual?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by EvilMetahuman: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

The league you dey watch everyday, when did they make the CL final last?
Shouldnt you be concerned about your own team and how they will fare in Europe again or will PSG smack them as usual?
atleast there is light at the end of the tunnel for the league I mostly watch. Can we say the same for bayern liga?

Even dying serie A is about to get rejuvenated while bundes liga is going the scotish league way.

It worries me cos I used to follow german league.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
atleast there is light at the end of the tunnel for the league I mostly watch. Can we say the same for bayern liga?
Even dying serie A is about to get rejuvenated while bundes liga is going the scotish league way.
It worries me cos I used to follow german league.

Light at the end of which tunnel? We checked the latest UEFA ranking only 1 team from your useless league made top 10.

Last season how many teams from your league made the CL quarters?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Light at the end of which tunnel? We checked the latest UEFA ranking only 1 team from your useless league made top 10.

Last season how many teams from your league made the CL quarters?

The two teams from germany got walloped both home and away. #Burndisleaguedown

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
airmark:

The two teams from germany got walloped both home and away. #Burndisleaguedown

The team from Germany walloped Arsenal 10-2 home and away brushing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

The team from Germany walloped Arsenal 10-2 home and away brushing

Whats the meaning of the team ? Bayern walloped arsenal, just like man city walloped monchegladyansh. The two teams from germany were knocked out disgracefully in the quarter finals.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
airmark:

Whats the meaning of the team ? Bayern walloped arsenal, just like man city walloped monchegladyansh. The two teams from germany were knocked out disgracefully in the quarter finals.

Did City beat Mochengladbach home and away? NO Bayern whitewashed Arsenal a top English side with an 8 goal difference. 2 English sides didnt even make the quarter finals

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.