Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1058908 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1034) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2012

Does number 11 look like Zlatan?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dipo1: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2012
Never. Zlatan's nose will cover half the pixels
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
Is Number 7 Suarez Nasri or Chicharito
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by montelik(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^^True, d ears have Suarez resemblance. But still looks more Chicarito.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kaypumpin2(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
4 is surely Pellugi Collina and isn't 7 Suarez? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 12:33am On Mar 09, 2012
No 9 is Henry, I've had that picture for donkey years.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by isalegan2: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
dayokanu:

Identify players 1-20

2 is cron
9 thierry
8 is prettyboy fernando
5 is that a.s.s shaving?
4 might be rooney
3 looks like liverpool captain (gerrard)
6 is englishboy arsenal player (walcott)
14 is obv rvp gunner
15 ballack?
17 cant remember his name  grin
19 former manure keeper schmeichel?
1, 7, 13, 18 look familiar
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
1. Xavi
2. Cristiano
3. Gerrard
4. Rooney
5. Lampard
6. Walcott
7. Hernandez
8. Torres
9. Henry
10.Messi
11. looks like a girl  grin
12. Fabregas
13. Casillas
14. lord have Persie
15. ballack?
16. Giggs
17. Beckham
18. Anelka
19. Hart
20. i dey come  grin

mehn e don tay lampard fat and hahahahahahaha @ rooney's baby pic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2012
This big fish in a small pond has smashed someone again today, just wait till you go to the Signal Iduna. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
http://www.footandball.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Ribery-joke.gifhttp://www.footandball.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Ribery-joke.gif
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
Mukina how no 15 take resemble Ballack? Abeg That one nah San Andres Iniesta jare.

Also u now know why westham fans dey call am 'Fat Frank'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
Can no 20 be Xabi Alonso? he has that serious look about him like a man on a mission. And I think 11 is Zlatan as well.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2012
I wanted my boy Gomez to score 5 goals last night. He didnt. anyway when Euro 2012 comes, I will teach how to score.

He will start from the bench.

Hope Dayokanu can read
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/03/14/2966307/bayern-munich-striker-gomez-i-will-never-be-as-good-as-messi

In response to DK(ur FB comment).

May be when he starts being inactive like Gomez, Klose will score 15 goals in the UCL grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
Miroslav klose: http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/03/14/2966307/bayern-munich-striker-gomez-i-will-never-be-as-good-as-messi

In response to DK(ur FB comment).

May be when he starts being inactive like Gomez, Klose will score 15 goals in the UCL grin

So how would Kloser start scoring in the Champions league?

Gomez has 18 goals in 2 seasons in the CL when would Kloser achieve something close to that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
very simple. Lazio is currently 3rd in Serie A and hopefully at the end of the season, they'll take 3rd place and go for the UCL playoff.

Once they qualify, you'll see klose in the UCL 2012/2013 season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
How did the loser perform in this years Europa cup to start with?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
Nonsense.

How dare u call me a loser? Have u bother to check my records and rating for the Mannschaft and UEFA euro 2012 ratings?

How many goals did i score for Germany in the last one year?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
And dem seize your leg when playing for club?

Why were you a failure at the only big club you played for?

Why is it that you only play in mediocre clubs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
SMdh.

I recently watched Euro 2008 and SA 2010. How many matches did Gomez played in both competitions and how many goals did he score?

FYI Lazio is not a mediocre club.

Lazio is currently 3rd on the log just as bayern is 2nd in the bundesliga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
Gomez did not start any game in SA 2010 so you expect him to score from the bench?

How come Kloser failed at the only Big club he played for

lazio is not a mediocre team? I laff in Guguru and Epa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2012
dayokanu: Gomez did not start any game in SA 2010 so you expect him to score from the bench?

Wow? why did this happen? I thought in 2009/2010 season, Gomez scored more goals than klose yet he was only good enough for the bench at the most prestigious football event in the world.

Pls what does this tell u about M.Klose?

dayokanu:

How come Kloser failed at the only Big club he played for

How did he fail? what do u consider a failure?

dayokanu:
lazio is not a mediocre team? I laff in Guguru and Epa

Smdh. Can u wiki Lazio for us to confirm if they are a mediocre club?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
Any striker who scores 4 goals in 2 seasons is a failure no two ways about it.

Lazio is a mediocre club.

How many league have they won? How many Champions leagues have they won?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ Dayo,

What do you think about the prospect of a semi-final showdown with JM's galacticos - you reckon your team stands a chance given Real's form and ruthless streak this term!?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
Well we are not even thinking of Madrid yet,

First the Bundesliga 5 point gap then the main issue is Marseille.

When we get to the Madrid bridge, we would cross it. This isnt the first time we are playing madrid and beating them well

First thing Marseille who eliminated Inter Milan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
I want us to play Benfica/Chelsea winner in the semi final.

Bayern stands a good chance vs either of them to reach the final in Munich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
Miroslav klose: I want us to play Benfica/Chelsea winner in the semi final.

Bayern stands a good chance vs either of them to reach the final in Munich

If we beat Marseille we are going to play the winner of Madrid APOEL

So its beyond the realm of what you want now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miroslavklose: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2012
Its as if the pairing was to pave way for a Madrid vs Barca final which will not happen.

its bayern Milan or Bayern chelsea. Bookmark my post
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Stealthy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2012
^^^^
You're scared of meeting Barca obviously, but it's understandable...

As a Barca fan, I hope you guys knock Madrid out in the semis (hopefully you guys don't do an Inter Milan against Marseille). A Barca vs Bayern final will be very interesting, although I have a feeling that it will be a Classico final (of course, Barca has a very difficult path to the final, but we hope to be in Munich come May).

Congrats to you guys for scoring 6 or more in the 3rd consecutive match! The interesting thing about today's win was that it was away, against a team coached by the great old king of catennaccio (remember Greece in Euro 2004): Otto Rehhagel, former coach of Bayern Munich.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:05am On Mar 18, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:54am On Mar 18, 2012
dayokanu:

If we beat Marseille we are going to play the winner of Madrid APOEL

So its beyond the realm of what you want now

That's one of your very few good qualities, conceding defeat at the right time. Even the most optimistic Bayern Fans know their place in European Football, it's not the Semi-Finals. Usually, the term for your chances against Madrid would be improbable, but this year it's closer to impossible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1034) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.