Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070133 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2017
FastShipping:

God bless you. I once discussed this with dayokanu between 2015/2016 season that Guadiola was tearing a good squad apart. Jupp left a balanced team but Guadiola came and dismissed some good players and also utilized some players in wrong positions. Can anyone tell me who was brought in to replace Kroos? Can anyone tell me the reason why Gaidiola moved Martinez into the defense and destroyed his confidence? This same Gaudiola moved Philip Lahm from right back to midfield. For what reason for God sake? Gaudiola dismissed young promising players in Shakiri and Gustavo. Why did he sell Shakiri and bring in Conman? Shakiri is a better player than Conman. The players that were crucial to the winning season under Jupp were let go.The team was set-up with two balanced formations of 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 under Jupp. Alaba has never progressed since Gaidiola came to Bayern Munchen. Alaba is only good when he has a left winger (#11) in front of him to help him out. Does anyone know why Muller hasn't been the same since Jupp left? I know why. Muller is only good being played in the hole in a 4-4-2 formation or on the right side of the front three in the 4-3-3 formation. Muller has regressed due to over tweeking of formation Guardiola did at Bayern Munich. Muller didn't understand what he was doing under Gaudiola. Muller always look lost in the final third.

Like we always say in America, "if ain't broke, don't fix it". Gaudiola brought so much destruction to Bayern Munich with his over tinkering of formations and tactics. He played players out of positions and many of these players lost confidence. These players haven't been the same since Jupp left and Gaudiola came with his over tinkering. The only reason players did not revolt under Gaudiola was because of his succees while at Barcelona. If not, Gaudiola wouldn't have lasted a full season.

The longest pile of rubbish I ever read on NL. No offense.

Mandzukic was a player that did not like Pep. His Most successful ever season? Under Pep.

Muller outscored his total tally under Jupp in each of his 3 seasons under Pep. If you don't have facts you are not mandated to post abeg.

Pep destroyed a winning formation? The formation that went trophyless - hammered by Dortmund 5-2, lost 2-0 to Fvcking Arsenal at Allianz arena? Like I said it is not compulsory to chime in.

Gustavo and Shaqiri? The ones setting the world on fire where they are now in Wolfsburg and Stoke? Just like Joe Hart is the best keeper in England?

Who replaced Kroos who wanted money Pep told the board to pay him but refused? Try Xabi Alonso (Kroos' progenitor).

Let me let who you quoted to respond to you or else I would just respond with vitriol.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
jupp had just 2 seasons, and he qualified for champions league final in one and won everything in the other. He also left a team that won bundle's liga 5 times in a row. (The longest bayern back to back bundles liga wins, if I'm not mistaken.)

Pep had 3 seasons but couldn't even reach just a final with same team that reached final 2 times a row.
How is this success exactly?

Having almost same number of wins or goals yet less success shows something is wrong somewhere.
If you do same thing over and over, you are expected to get the same result or at least very close enough result.
(Pep at barcelona or zidane at madrid for example. They dominated/dominating europe because they didn't mess up the winning team.)

Imagine after tiki taka all attack won champions league for pep at barcelona, he left and they brought in someone like pullis or mourinho that turns messi and iniesta into a defensive midfielder and send xavi to bench because he wasn't defending enough. won't that mess up the order of things?

pep He tinkered/experimented with a winning bayern team and left a pile of crap behind.
he used already cooked soup by jupp to increase his trophy's stat.

You do not expect ancelloti to just change every player and bring in every players he wanted in one swoop and in just a season do ya?

Can you say in all honesty that guardiola left what he met?

If qualifying for a final is an achievement then why is Wenger berated? There is no moral victory matey, Jupp went trophyless his first season.

Jupp did not leave a team that won 5 Bundesligas in a row. His team won (1), Pep (3) and Carlo (1).

Pep got to 3 SFs back to back to back. Lost to a Madrid team that will go to win 3 UCLs. Lost to MSN in their prime after he contained them for 78mins without Ribery, Robben, Lahm, Lewa. That team was ravaged by injuries yet it took Messi's brilliance to unlock Bayern. He beat Barca in thee 2nd leg by the way. He finally lost to ATM in a match Simeone dubbed the hardest of his entire career. If only Muller would have scored his penalty when Bayern were a goal up in the first half.

Pep is an innovator. He did not spoil any winning team. Jupp coached Bayern for 7 seasons and he won the league just 3 times. Pep did that 4 seasons fewer. Pep's Bayern was the most exciting for the most part and his players played for him.

All the talk about leaving a pile of crap is what true Bayern fans will not agree with you. Kimmich was to replace Lahm (they also had Jupp's Rafinha). Bernat was deputizing for Alaba. Costa for Robben and Coman for Ribery. He 'yesed' Hummels before he left as well as Benatia, brought in Thiago Alcantra who is becoming a Xavi clone. If Pep was in Bayern he would have gone all out for Alexis and gotten him.

Carlo brought in Renato, James, Tolisso and Rudy. Stop telling us crap about inheriting a weak team. This was Carlo's second season in Bayern why did he not sign replacements starting from when he came?

If you want to give stick then direct it to the frugal Bayern board that did not give Pep Neymar but instead Goetze and told him KDB was too expensive.

I don't want to turn this into a Pep debate so except I see anything profound in your rejoinder - I have to rest my case.

Entitled Bayern fans complained about Pep's high line and susceptibility to counters. They got Carlo and not only was he far worse, his team had no flair and his players did not believe in him. Ask Robben who the greatest tactician he ever worked with is.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2017
Pep destroyed Bayern philosophy. Bayern board hired pep is just like Barcelona hiring mourhino. It was a big mistake on their part.

Ps: I don't want to see any stat of pep and jupp. If you have eyes to watch football you will understand what I am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2017
What is happening, O Germany ?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
airmark:

Rumdeuter, a40 said boathand was poor last year. True?

Isnt this obvious to anyone? He was injured from the Euros till beginning of the season and he picked another injury in November till almost end of the season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ibime:
grin grin grin

Please who are the 5 players that were against Ancelotti and got him the sack according to Rumenigge. I'm guessing Muller and Lewa are among.

Ribery Robben Boateng Hummels and Muller are the obvious ones
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
FastShipping:

God bless you. I once discussed this with dayokanu between 2015/2016 season that Guadiola was tearing a good squad apart. Jupp left a balanced team but Guadiola came and dismissed some good players and also utilized some players in wrong positions. Can anyone tell me who was brought in to replace Kroos? Can anyone tell me the reason why Gaidiola moved Martinez into the defense and destroyed his confidence? This same Gaudiola moved Philip Lahm from right back to midfield. For what reason for God sake? Gaudiola dismissed young promising players in Shakiri and Gustavo. Why did he sell Shakiri and bring in Conman? Shakiri is a better player than Conman. The players that were crucial to the winning season under Jupp were let go.The team was set-up with two balanced formations of 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 under Jupp. Alaba has never progressed since Gaidiola came to Bayern Munchen. Alaba is only good when he has a left winger (#11) in front of him to help him out. Does anyone know why Muller hasn't been the same since Jupp left? I know why. Muller is only good being played in the hole in a 4-4-2 formation or on the right side of the front three in the 4-3-3 formation. Muller has regressed due to over tweeking of formation Guardiola did at Bayern Munich. Muller didn't understand what he was doing under Gaudiola. Muller always look lost in the final third.

Like we always say in America, "if ain't broke, don't fix it". Gaudiola brought so much destruction to Bayern Munich with his over tinkering of formations and tactics. He played players out of positions and many of these players lost confidence. These players haven't been the same since Jupp left and Gaudiola came with his over tinkering. The only reason players did not revolt under Gaudiola was because of his succees while at Barcelona. If not, Gaudiola wouldn't have lasted a full season.

While some of what you said are true others are not.

Muller had his best 3 seasons under Guardiola who found a way to play him just behind Lewandoski. Go and check Mullers goals return in the 3 years under Pep.

Guardiola played Lahm in DM for 1 season and that was because we had no Defensive midfielder. Martinez was injured. After he got Alonso, Lahm return to Right Back

Shaqiri was no good, thats why he was rejected by Inter Milan and he is playing at Stoke now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
hensben:
Pep destroyed Bayern philosophy. Bayern board hired pep is just like Barcelona hiring mourhino. It was a big mistake on their part.

Ps: I don't want to see any stat of pep and jupp. If you have eyes to watch football you will understand what I am talking about.

Again, if you have no facts don't speak.

Jupp stays one more season and replicates Pep's first season and everyone will call him the best ever tactician. Zidane did UCL back to back but nobody recalls his first season Enrique won a double.

You have not watched enough football to understand Pep's work in Bayern. The way Jupp is extolled one would think he won trebles back to back. The way his team improved in his subsequent seasons, Peps teams did too especially just before he left.

Bayern had serious fear factor under Pep. Teams feared Bayern. Last season and this present one, the difference was clear.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
hensben:

Every season uder Pep, Bayern topped their group and made the semi final

Under Ancelotti every player declined, we cannot make the semi finals

Still waiting for how Muller declined under Guardiola

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nah. None of these players has declined bro.
They just don't have coefficient as an incentive anymore.
Bring back coefficient and watch Ribery, Muller and Robben roll back the years.
Even Abdul Sule will roll back albeit very very slowly.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FastShipping: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
stuff46:

Oga, over tinkering? The board hired him because they liked what he was doing and how he did it. What he did at barca is what he is doing at bayern and also citey. Expect only with different players.

Could you go ahead and tell us the players he moved from midfield to the defence or from defence to the midfield?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
edoyad:
What is happening, O Germany ?
very useless league

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
hensben:

I didn't want to get involved in this argument, but what sort of stupid comparison is this?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
homesteady:

I didn't want to get involved in this argument, but what sort of stupid comparison is this?
Your sentimental mind will never let you understand
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Every season uder Pep, Bayern topped their group and made the semi final

Under Ancelotti every player declined, we cannot make the semi finals

Still waiting for how Muller declined under Guardiola
Pep tactics affected muller hence his declination. If not that you watch whoscored instead of live match on tv you would've know this fact.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
hensben:
Pep tactics affected muller hence his declination. If not that you watch whoscored instead of live match on tv you would've know this fact.

How did Muller decline under Pep when he actually had his best seasons and scored the most goals under Pep
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
hensben:

I posted this earlier in April. You havent told us how Pep tatics affected Muller and he was contributing 44 goals and assists in a season under Pep

raumdeuter:

You always talk of what is beyond your capacity

Muller in the 3yrs before Pep

2010 19 goals 16 assists = 35 G &A
2011 19 goals 19 assists - 38 G &A
2012 11 goals 20 assists = 31 G & A
2013 23 goals 17 assists 40 G & A

Pep years
2014 26 goals 15 assists = 41 G&A
2015 21 goals 19 assists = 40 G &A
2016 32 goals 12 assists = 44 G&A

Muller after Pep
2017 8goals 15 assists = 23 G&A

Last season under Pep, Muller had 20 league goals. This season without Pep, this is already first week in April Muller has 4 league goals. This time last month Muler had 1 league goal all season

How will any normal human being see these stats and say Pep affected Muller anything but positively?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
hensben:
Your sentimental mind will never let you understand

I know you are a lost cause, so I don't really need to be dragging issues with you.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
homesteady:

I know you are a lost cause, so I don't really need to be dragging issues with you.
You are a lot cause already.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by stuff46(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
FastShipping:

Could you go ahead and tell us the players he moved from midfield to the defence or from defence to the midfield?

The way you mention the others you still ouqht to go and search those players he has twerked to acomodate them in his team. I can name players he used "out of position" and still delivered once they revert back to there original positions.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
stuff46:

The way you mention the others you still ouqht to go and search those players he has twerked to acomodate them in his team. I can name players he used "out of position" and still delivered once they revert back to there original positions.

Used out of position is Lahm and not only did he play the role well he was deployed there as a contingency plan.

The Mandzukic that was complaining he did not like the way he was being used scored 30 goals under Pep. Today he is playing Left wing back for Juve.

There are certain monikers I advice you not to debate with as they just talk out their ärses. I don't mind if someone does not like Pep but be objective. That is all I ask them.

How can anyone blame him for a team that nobody complained about last season?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
afrodoc2:
Nah. None of these players has declined bro. They just don't have coefficient as an incentive anymore. Bring back coefficient and watch Ribery, Muller and Robben roll back the years. Even Abdul Sule will roll back albeit very very slowly.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha..... just can't stop laughing. Epic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
afrodoc2:

Nah. None of these players has declined bro.
They just don't have coefficient as an incentive anymore.
Bring back coefficient and watch Ribery, Muller and Robben roll back the years.
Even Abdul Sule will roll back albeit very very slowly.

BRING BACK OUR COEFFICIENT!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by stuff46(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
homesteady:

Oluwa!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by stuff46(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Eruditor:

Used out of position is Lahm and not only did he play the role well he was deployed there as a contingency plan.

The Mandzukic that was complaining he did not like the way he was being used scored 30 goals under Pep. Today he is playing Left wing back for Juve.

There are certain monikers I advice you not to debate with as they just talk out their ärses. I don't mind if someone does not like Pep but be objective. That is all I ask them.

How can anyone blame him for a team that nobody complained about last season?

I surely will.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin grin Bring back our coefficient
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Please who are the 5 players that were against Ancelotti and got him the sack according to Rumenigge. I'm guessing Muller and Lewa are among.
Ribery. Hummels. Robben. Boateng. Coman. Mueller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ribery should have been offloaded long ago.

I feel the problem started with Muller and Ribery first, Being popular figures in the dressing room Boateng issued a statement supporting Ribery and he became a target. Robben was next and lastly was Hummels who criticized his lack of tactics at the WOlfsburg game and thhat made Carlo bench him. I feel they didnt totally like the idea of James Carlo brought in also

The FO, the players are at fault, the FO needs to open their puses and make changes Ribery has been at Bayern a decade and Robben 8yrs. Its time to go
You know wetin dey really vex me be say the rebel leaders have been our worst performers this season. If say na Kimmich or Lewandowski dey para e for dey justifiable. I have not seen any player among these guys admit they have been playing like shyte! and it's very unfortunate. If Mueller and Thiago showed consistency I doubt Carlo would have gone for Hames

Carlo's mistake was not entering the market to cop an elite winger that would literally send a message to guys like Robbery that their time is up! I love these guys and would never forget what they did for Bayern but from experience nothing good ever comes from staying in your comfort zone. Who knows maybe we do a Chelsea in 2012 and go all the way but if Bayern must move forward then these guys have to bounce

We are the only elite team in Europe still parading 35 year old injury prone wingers that still believe they ought to start. They would be a problem for any incoming manager who is condemned to play them or risk losing the dressing room
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
No be only 30 goals na 100 goals.. Them dey add preseason goals join.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
FastShipping:

I agree with a lot of what you posted though I would tweak a few things. Pep completely burned down everything Jupp built and it took him just 1 season to do it. I was alarmed with how he tore down everything his predecessor did so quickly. Maybe it was an ego thing but the switch from 4-2-3-1 to 4-1-4-1 was an unpardonable mistake! His inability to be pragmatic when needed meant we were always burned out by the season end. Even with his tactical oversabi we still struggled vs Arsenal and even David Nwoyes's Man United and so the destruction at the hands of Madrid was what any astute analyst could see coming!! Don't let them deceive you my guy we were simply flat track bullies! I can bring excavators now and bring out posts during those big matches for those that want to deceive the public and claim we were playing champagne football. A-40 is very long in the tooth so nobody can come here to sell me zobo

Didn't we struggle against the likes of Donetsk and Porto only to beat them at home? Pep spent 3 years at Bayern and failed to buy a quality CB that is still at the club, Failed to replace Robbery with any type of competence. Bernat and Pepe Reina are some of the sankwa players he bought, is it the failed Goetze project? Because the same people who claimed Pep made Messi and improved Sterling would distance themselves from his shoddy and rubbish job on Mario. No replacement for Lahm and the list goes on and on. To be fair to Pep sha Mueller's decline is on Mueller and to an extent Carlo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neymar1095(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2017
Why are all these Bayern Munich fans doing like they have been winning Champions League anyhow before. 2 champions league in 13 yrs before Pep and dey are acting like they have been winning it evey year. Pep is fraud ehnnn we like the fraud at least he was not sacked.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neymar1095(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2017
Pep Bayern become the first team in history to win the Bundesliga in March.
Because in Germany, Guardiola has no equal. Count the trophies. Add up the goals. Look at the way they play. Even look at the rest of the league, defeated from Day 1. Guardiola is the best the Bundesliga has ever seen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.