Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,030 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1067647 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This one na story for th gods o Bros.

Kimmich hasn't spent up to DE bruyne's number of ucl seasons, he still has more goals than him.

Talk another thing. Except if Kimmich don spend pass am sha.

Kimmich has spent the same number of season with KDB and Kimmich doesnt have more goals than KDB stop lying
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
airmark:

That was why i was shocked when you equated my situation to yours. It highlighted your stupidity. You said hummels arrival weakened your team and every available info, concluded that statement was idiotic. You wait till may 2018 to shame me, you shouldn't be diving into conclusion, like a fool all the time.

Ohh suddenly you realize that we have to wait till May? Where was this common sense to slap you in the face when you were busy excreting through your mouth and leprous fingers before Morata even kicked a ball for Chelsea?

airmark:

So a 24 year old record-signing striker shouldn't score 30 goals, because he is too young or what? I need to hail dayo for tolerating your foolishness. No wonder he didn't blink for once, last time you were missing and we were asking of you.
How many goals did Diego Costa and Didier Drogba score in their debut season? You are sensationally daft beyond words! In this era of inflated transfer fees
you are busy setting daft targets! How many players have scored 30 goals in their first EPL season? Speaking of Dayo go and pay your gbese. Ewu Gambia

airmark:

If your defence hasn't improved since his arrival, but he has been the only defender receiving accolades everywhere, so what your fukefuke brain could deduce, was that he was the one that weakened the defence, right?

Nigeria should honour your family, for flinging one idiot out of that country.

Simple English your brain cannot process. Has Bayern's defense improved with Hummels arrival? Nobody asked you for his individual accolades. This is why you wrote JAMB 7 times. Ironically the statement did not actually
blame Hummels but merely highlights that the defense has not improved significantly since his arrival.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Kimmich has spent the same number of season with KDB and Kimmich doesnt have more goals than KDB stop lying

I tot Kimmich has 7 UCL goals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard has 39 games KDB has 26. So its only logical that a player with 39 will have at least 2 more goals than the one with 26

Including players like Iniesta, Ribery and Zidane too?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:
I tot Kimmich has 7 UCL goals.

Kimmich has 5 CL oals all from open play
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Including players like Iniesta, Ribery and Zidane too?

Iniesta and Zidane WOrld cup final MOTM, CL final MOTM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
A40:
[s]Ohh suddenly you realize that we have to wait till May? Where was this common sense to slap you in the face when you were busy excreting through your mouth and leprous fingers before Morata even kicked a ball for Chelsea?

How many goals did Diego Costa and Didier Drogba score in their debut season? You are sensationally daft beyond words! In this era of inflated transfer fees
you are busy setting daft targets! How many players have scored 30 goals in their first EPL season? Speaking of Dayo go and pay your gbese. Ewu Gambia

Simple English your brain cannot process. [/s]Has Bayern's defense improved with Hummels arrival? Nobody asked you for his individual accolades. This is why you wrote JAMB 7 times. Ironically the statement did not actually
blame Hummels but merely highlights that the defense has not improved significantly since his arrival.

I believe you still remember what we were arguing on, before you made that stupid statement. If it didn't blame hummels, was it me the statement was blaming? You said hummels was sh1t and his arrival weakened your defence. Take your L, LLLLeave that sh1thole you are and go back to LLLLagos.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin cheesy grin

Airmark! Godvmnit!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Difficult game today but it was expected. Hamburg are always tough costumers when they play us at home. The funny thing is these same guys get pummeled when they come to the Allianz Arena .

I also feel the rotation was partly to blame for today's performance. The cohesion and fluidity of the last 2 games wasn't there. James didn't really put up a strong claim for a starting shirt today. I wasn't impressed but to be fair to him, he only played 45 mins.

It was nice seeing Dortmund drop points for the second consecutive game. We've got Leipzig just behind us. Both are our next 2 opponents in the league so the next few weeks should be interesting.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2017
airmark:

I believe you still remember what we were arguing on, before you made that stupid statement. If it didn't blame hummels, was it me the statement was blaming? You said hummels was sh1t and his arrival weakened your defence. Take your L, LLLLeave that sh1thole you are and go back to LLLLagos.

You are massively obtusel! Show the stats any stats that suggests Bayern's defence has improved since Hummels arrived or shut that preeq garage between your face that people mistake for a mouth! Your poor understanding of English would always be your problem in life.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2017
Scrappy game yesterday but I would take 3 points all day and all night. Third straight clean sheet but tougher tests lie ahead. We would see how far we have come after the double header vs Leipzig

Kingsley Coman was by far MOTM for me. If he can play like this every weekend I don't think shame would allow Ribery campaign for an extension.. They kept wasting chance after chance after chance that he created and when he was open them no give am ball. I also need to talk about Robben again. I don't know what we would do about these old divas. Don't they even reason that younger players are watching? Where the heck is Timothy Tillman? Let's be blooding these guys small small now since we aren't planning on spending big on Robbery replacements
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2017
A40:
You are massively obtusel! Show the stats any stats that suggests Bayern's defence has improved since Hummels arrived or shut that preeq garage between your face that people mistake for a mouth! Your poor understanding of English would always be your problem in life.

Poor understanding of english? cheesy Shameless goat.

You stated that you didn't blame hummels for the worsened defence, since his arrival. Did you hail him below?

A40:
The only fvcktard here is Hummels as his arrival has progressively worsened our defense.

Dayo didn't teach you how and when to lie and disappear.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Muller injured

Thomas Müller will miss the games against RB Leipzig in the DFB Pokal and the Bundesliga. Exact diagnosis still to follow
Bayern will not issue a statement on Thomas Müller's injury before tomorrow. It's not expected that he will be out for so long

This is the opportunity for James. If he doesn't convince within this time then his Bayern career might end very soon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FastShipping: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
pkasso:
Is this some kinda joke? While Kane is definitely in the form of his life, he's got nothing on Lewy. How does being the younger player equate to being better. More skillful? Both are not the most skillful of players to begin with but trust me, I've seen some incredible tekkers from Lewy. One of his goals against PSV last season comes to mind. Lewy is very much involved in his team's build-up play, to be fair you can also say the same for Kane.

I've seen Kane struggle against teams who set up really tight at the back with little spaces in between. Lewy on the other hand will always find a way to breach such defenses. Just ask Juventus and Atletico.

Strong in the air, can hold up play, good with both feet. Lewandowski ticks all the boxes of a great striker. He has done it against the biggest teams in the world on the biggest stages. Who could ever forget that incredible 4-goal haul against Real Madrid? Just tell me another player who has scored 4 goals against a Jose Mourinho-coached team. Not even Messi or Ronaldo.

Or that crazy 5-goals in 9 minutes barrage against Wolfsburg that spawned a host of world record titles. Harry Kane should just stick to his 'local' exploits. Lewy no be im mate.

Eat your words. Harry Kane is the best striker in the world today. He's the most valuable striker based on his age and last three years stats. He has a staying power. You can go ahead and continue to throw more insult like a kid you're. I don't care

Harry Kane is gonna be here for a long time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Muller injured. This is the chance for James to make that role his own or else
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
FastShipping:

Eat your words. Harry Kane is the best striker in the world today. He's the most valuable striker based on his age and last three years stats. He has a staying power. You can go ahead and continue to throw more insult like a kid you're. I don't care

Harry Kane is gonna be here for a long time.
I think you are getting something wrong here. I have nothing against Kane. He's clearly the best striker in the EPL. The only problem is you claiming he is the best in the world. The phrase you should have used is ' the most in-form striker'. There is form, and there is class. Class or quality trumps form. CR7 is clearly not in top form but does that mean he is not one of the top 2 players in the world?

I'm sorry, where did I insult you again? Now you are the one acting like a kid. I'm just gonna let this slide. Harry Kane is a fantastic footballer and I actually enjoy watching him play but the truth is Lewandowski is better.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FastShipping: 1:07am On Oct 24, 2017
pkasso:

I think you are getting something wrong here. I have nothing against Kane. He's clearly the best striker in the EPL. The only problem is you claiming he is the best in the world. The phrase you should have used is ' the most in-form striker'. There is form, and there is class. Class or quality trumps form. CR7 is clearly not in top form but does that mean he is not one of the top 2 players in the world?

I'm sorry, where did I insult you again? Now you are the one acting like a kid. I'm just gonna let this slide. Harry Kane is a fantastic footballer and I actually enjoy watching him play but the truth is Lewandowski is better.

You're entitled to your opinion. Lewadoski is not better than Kane. Maybe two years ago better than Kane but not in the last 18 months. Kane drops deep into midfield and build up from the back. Move the ball from either wings and provides assist in almost every game. He scores for fun. He's had 3-5 hatricks in 2017 alone in the best and most competitive league in the world.

I repeat, Harry Kane is not in league of Lewadoski at the moment. Harry Kane has scored 45 goals in 2017 alone despite missing 13 games in 2017 through ankle injury. Leave sentiment in the trash bag and be honest.

Harry Kane is the best no 9 in the world at the moment. He defends, moves the ball well, assists and scoring goals for fun. Real Madrid is circling him for a reason and not Lewadoski. Kane is only 22 years old and already scored more than 100 goals in the EPL. That's is not an easy task for a striker in England.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
See as this Augustine dey delete Hummels comot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Foul from Boateng for the Penalty Leipzig scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Great pass from Boateng to Thiago thumping header
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
raumdeuter:
Foul from Boateng for the Penalty Leipzig scores

When i checked the scores and saw 1-1, i knew that goal must be as a result of that senseless defender's blunder as usual.

Life is unfair, balogun is better than this piece of sh1t.

Pataki come and carry your brother alagolo to ghana abeg.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Game to penalties

Most likely we lose this
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
We win 5-4 Wener denied
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
raumdeuter:
Game to penalties

Most likely we lose this

My man was already shitting himself haha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
airmark:

When i checked the scores and saw 1-1, i knew that goal must be as a result of that senseless defender's blunder as usual.

Life is unfair, balogun is better than this piece of sh1t.

Pataki come and carry your brother alagolo to ghana abeg.

grin cheesy grin grin grin...Nah person wey be your best defender this season(Rudiger) senior papa you dey yab like dis abi? It is well grin

raumdeuter:
Great pass from Boateng to Thiago thumping header

I no say you no go see this one nah only Blunders you dey see.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
chic2pimp:

grin cheesy grin grin grin...Nah person wey be your best defender this season(Rudiger) senior papa you dey yab like dis abi? It is well grin

I no say you no go see this one nah only Blunders you dey see.

Ask yourself, why always boathand causing problems every time? Did you see that stupid marking he did again today?

The primary role of a defender is to defend well, not to be playing long passes like a midfielder.

Boathand is an overrated defender, i won't stop saying it. I just pray for chelsea - bayern fixture in ucl. I need to make a lot of hazard's gifs, off that match.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2017
FastShipping:

You're entitled to your opinion. Lewadoski is not better than Kane. Maybe two years ago better than Kane but not in the last 18 months. Kane drops deep into midfield and build up from the back. Move the ball from either wings and provides assist in almost every game. He scores for fun. He's had 3-5 hatricks in 2017 alone in the best and most competitive league in the world.

I repeat, Harry Kane is not in league of Lewadoski at the moment. Harry Kane has scored 45 goals in 2017 alone despite missing 13 games in 2017 through ankle injury. Leave sentiment in the trash bag and be honest.

Harry Kane is the best no 9 in the world at the moment. He defends, moves the ball well, assists and scoring goals for fun. Real Madrid is circling him for a reason and not Lewadoski. Kane is only 22 years old and already scored more than 100 goals in the EPL. That's is not an easy task for a striker in England.
And you are also entitled to yours. Lewandowski does pretty much everything you listed up there as much as Kane if not even better. Here we go again with 'the best league in the world' talk. Stop making it sound like the EPL is some kind of ultra-competitive league. Is this not the same league we are seeing Man City rack up cricket scores almost every weekend. Lewy would score goals anywhere. Be it in England or Italy.

Lewy was the first player in 50 yrs to hit 30 goals in the Bundesliga and guess what ? he did it again last season. 30 goals back-to-back. Let that sink in. Only Ronaldo and Messi has scored more CL goals in the last 4 seasons and he is still the only player to score 4 goals in a CL semifinal match. He has to bang in the goals for one of the biggest clubs on the planet while still carrying the hopes of an average footballing nation on his shoulders. Talk about pressure. Single-handedly carrying them to major competitions while topping the scorers' charts and breaking goalscoring records. Lewy has led teams to multiple title triumphs. Kane can't even help Spuds win a plastic spoon. Best striker in the world indeed. What's the point in scoring all these goals when you end up winning nothing.

If you are gonna argue, at least get your facts right. Kane is 24, not 22. And who told you Real weren't interested in Lewandowski? Google is your friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 12:20am On Oct 26, 2017
pkasso:

And you are also entitled to yours. Lewandowski does pretty much everything you listed up there as much as Kane if not even better. Here we go again with 'the best league in the world' talk. Stop making it sound like the EPL is some kind of ultra-competitive league. Is this not the same league we are seeing Man City rack up cricket scores almost every weekend. Lewy would score goals anywhere. Be it in England or Italy.

Lewy was the first player in 50 yrs to hit 30 goals in the Bundesliga and guess what ? he did it again last season. 30 goals back-to-back. Let that sink in. Only Ronaldo and Messi has scored more CL goals in the last 4 seasons and he is still the only player to score 4 goals in a CL semifinal match. He has to bang in the goals for one of the biggest clubs on the planet while still carrying the hopes of an average footballing nation on his shoulders. Talk about pressure. Single-handedly carrying them to major competitions while topping the scorers' charts and breaking goalscoring records. Lewy has led teams to multiple title triumphs. Kane can't even help Spuds win a plastic spoon. Best striker in the world indeed. What's the point in scoring all these goals when you end up winning nothing.

If you are gonna argue, at least get your facts right. Kane is 24, not 22. And who told you Real weren't interested in Lewandowski? Google is your friend.
Whilst all you've written is true, you only showed us why over the years, Lewy is heads and better than Kane but for the past 2 seasons? I doubt he is better than Kane...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:38am On Oct 26, 2017
patrickmuf:
Whilst all you've written is true, you only showed us why over the years, Lewy is heads and better than Kane but for the past 2 seasons? I doubt he is better than Kane...
Past 2 seasons, so we are looking at from 2016 till date. OK, Lewy has scored more goals than Kane during that period. Lewy has won more trophies for his club during that period. Lewy has led his modest Poland to 2 major competitions, the Euros and the World Cup, scoring the most goals for both qualifying campaigns. Should I go on?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FastShipping: 12:51am On Oct 26, 2017
[[s]quote author=pkasso post=61774243]

If you are gonna argue, at least get your facts right. Kane is 24, not 22. And who told you Real weren't interested in Lewandowski? Google is your friend. [/quote][/s]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2017
FastShipping:
[[s]quote author=pkasso post=61774243]

If you are gonna argue, at least get your facts right. Kane is 24, not 22. And who told you Real weren't interested in Lewandowski? Google is your friend. [/s]
LOL. . Someone has clearly lost their marbles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.