Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070254 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Skimpledawg:

My Gad! cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hahhahhahahah Hahhahahahhah....

Egbon Dayo, you mean like astral journey back to 2017? cheesy

Chai! What manner of savagery!

Na so oh. You no reason the jagbajantis wey diggz da digga dey digg out of his anus these last 3 days
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
patrickmuf:
That Leverkusen team had Yildray Basturk, Ze Roberto, Oliver Neuville, Lucio, Ramelow etc Those guys were very good. Basturk in particular was like Iniesta very sublime on the ball, stop discrediting other world class players to win an argument.

Balon D'or Rankings of the wastepipes Ballack had as teammates in 02

BALLACK 5TH
BASTURK 9TH
SCHNEIDER 15TH
LUCIO 19TH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

BALLACK 5TH
BASTURK 9TH
SCHNEIDER 15TH
LUCIO 19TH

Can you list what happened to their careers after that season?

Ballack and Lucio moved to bigger clubs, What happened to world class Basturk, Schneider Neuville and co?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na so oh. You no reason the jagbajantis wey diggz da digga dey digg out of his anus these last 3 days
Baba diggz na your man na... He understands you better just like Airmark. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Can you list what happened to their careers after that season?

Ballack and Lucio moved to bigger clubs, What happened to world class Basturk, Schneider Neuville and co?

Wetin concern me with their careers before or after 02?..All I know is that they were all "BEASTS" in the 01/02 season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

BALLACK 5TH
BASTURK 9TH
SCHNEIDER 15TH
LUCIO 19TH

Since you like awards like these can you show us the highest Gattuso has ever been ranked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

There was nothing good about most of those players. What happened to Basturks career anywhere else he played or Neuville or Ramelow. These players were very mediocre. I watched them and followed the entire season. Only Ballack was world class among those players. Just going to google the Leverkusens players names isnt enough you have to watch their games

The only guys who were decent were Lucio Ze-Roberto. None was on the level of Ballack

this man how is Lucio not in the level of Ballack, Lucio that went ahead and won a world cup and a champions league with Inter. guy stop talking rubbish. what did Ballack do after his neverkusen side.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Still struggling for coherence. you wan step back into 2017 to ppick what you left behind?

If your person is not permanently fixated on making yourself look like a complete ediot on a public forum........you won't still be here exhibiting the depth of mumurity you have come to be associated with after your logic has failed you publicly once again.

Gattuso>>>>>>>>>>>ballack based on your logic.....now you can go fight with your steeewpidity.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

Wetin concern me with their careers before or after 02?..All I know is that they were all "BEASTS" in the 01/02 season.

They were beast so much that no big club came to buy these players.

When a player is a beast at a smaller club, big clubs usually come for their signature. So are you saying all the big clubs ignored these world class Schneider Basturk Neuville and only picked Ballack and Lucio
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

this man how is Lucio not in the level of Ballack, Lucio that went ahead and won a world cup and a champions league with Inter. guy stop talking rubbish. what did Ballack do after his neverkusen side.

Dayo is acting all steeewpid today cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe bastian schweinsteiger was rubbish too since he failed to show up for manU
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

Ballack went to bigger clubs like Bayern and later Chelsea.

At the peak of his career Ballack was offered the captain armband of Manchester United if he makes the move. Clubs like real Madrid were after his signature before he chose the money in Chelsea

Tell us about the careers of any of those Basturk Neuville Schneider
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
diggz:

If your person is not permanently fixated on making yourself look like a complete ediot on a public forum........you won't still be here exhibiting the depth of mumurity you have come to be associated with after your logic has failed you publicly once again.

Gattuso>>>>>>>>>>>ballack based on your logic.....now you can go fight with your steeewpidity.

I am not responsible for your failure to understand simple logic. Blame the free beer you consumed over the holidays
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Baba diggz na your man na... He understands you better just like Airmark. grin
S

Dayo is highly irresponsible aswear cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
diggz:

Maybe bastian schweinsteiger was rubbish too since he failed to show up for manU

In the first 3 days of 2018 diggz has already set a record for the most illogical posts ever.

Can you logically tie Schweinsteiger into the argument you're making and see if it makes sense in any way
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

I am not responsible for your failure to understand simple logic. Blame the free beer you consumed over the holidays

Kip kwayet oga!! Stop disgracing Ogbomosho people here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
diggz:

Your inability to understand simple logic is a fail on you not me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
diggz:

Kip kwayet oga!! Stop disgracing Ogbomosho people here

You wey no get state. Delta people publicly disowned you. We have put you for transfer since, no state gree take you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Your inability to understand simple logic is a fail on you not me

You are definitely autistic since only you can understand you....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
diggz:

You are definitely autistic since only you can understand you....

You realize that even you cannot understand yourself.

If I ask you to explain what you meant you know say na jamb be that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Since you like awards like these can you show us the highest Gattuso has ever been ranked

Nah just like you, I prefer Trophies won on the field of play. Major trophies o not Local ones like the Bundesliga.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:
Nah just like you, I prefer Trophies won on the field of play. Major trophies o not Local ones like the Bundesliga.

How can you be like me when you dont even understand the basics of the logic, just jumping upandan like diggz

You listed the balon dor ranking without being asked, when quizzed about it, you say you prefer trophies. If you prefer trophies, then why bring Balon dor into it?. when will you make up your mind on what you want and prefer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

You realize that even you cannot understand yourself.

If I ask you to explain what you meant you know say na jamb be that

Gattuso >>>>>> ballack

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
diggz:

Hahhahaha Hahhahah cheesy cheesy

Even Unku chic2pimp no wan give up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

They were beast so much that no big club came to buy these players.

When a player is a beast at a smaller club, big clubs usually come for their signature. So are you saying all the big clubs ignored these world class Schneider Basturk Neuville and only picked Ballack and Lucio

Where those aforementioned players beasts in the 01/02 season? YES. And for both club and country too.

Schneider dragged Neverkusen to a CL Final and Germany to a WC Final
Lucio dragged Neverkusen to a CL Final and Brazil to a WC
Basturk dragged Neverkusen to a CL Final and Turkey to a WC Third place Medal.

F#$ING BEASTS!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ballack went to bigger clubs like Bayern and later Chelsea.

At the peak of his career Ballack was offered the captain armband of Manchester United if he makes the move. Clubs like real Madrid were after his signature before he chose the money in Chelsea

Tell us about the careers of any of those Basturk Neuville Schneider

I mentioned Lucio not basturk. or Neville or Schneider. Lucio had a better career than him after their neverkusen days.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
diggz:

The guy just de talk rubbish since.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
diggz:
Gattuso >>>>>> ballack

This sounds like what those Up Shesea fans would post. You werent like this in 2017, what caused this 2018 downgrade
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

Where those aforementioned players beasts in the 01/02 season? YES. And for both club and country too.

F#$ING BEASTS!

Suddenly its not about Balon dor finish anymore. You jumped to Balon dor, you were quizzed you jumped back. Just dey look road before you jump enter traffic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

F#$ING BEASTS!

you forgot olive r Neuville, Zeroberto, Ramelow and Young berbertov, that team was very talented, Dayo thinks he was the only person that knows neverkusen.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

How can you be like me when you dont even understand the basics of the logic, just jumping upandan like diggz

You listed the balon dor ranking without being asked, when quizzed about it, you say you prefer trophies. If you prefer trophies, then why bring Balon dor into it?. when will you make up your mind on what you want and prefer

Leave Diggz make we yarn small grin.

I only posted the Balon D'or rankings to oppose the self perpetuating myth you've been spreading on this forum. Ballack "Dragged" like nah only am dey team abi?

Don't worry we are on the same page here. Only trophies won on the field of play counts. Oya show us the trophies won by Ballack on the field? Leave "Beasting" and "Dragging" for Animals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

There was nothing good about most of those players. What happened to Basturks career anywhere else he played or Neuville or Ramelow. These players were very mediocre. I watched them and followed the entire season. Only Ballack was world class among those players. Just going to google the Leverkusens players names isnt enough you have to watch their games

The only guys who were decent were Lucio Ze-Roberto. None was on the level of Ballack
Oh please, I followed that Bayer team for that season, Lucio was already a rock, Ze Roberto was electric so stop down playing their relevance...Lucio went on to win the world cup and UCL something Ballack never managed...He had this badluck around him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Afrodoc2 suppose dey in these yarns

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.