Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1067200 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (1037) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bazkid24(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

I go with Timo Werner, Though he is younger but he is very pacey and can develop. Werner and Martial will be my dream transfer

Personally, I prefer dybala. That guy has been astounding at Juventus
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:34pm On May 19, 2018
Frankfurt leads 1-0

Since boateng got injured, Hummels has been extra useless

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On May 19, 2018
Hummels outpaced for the second goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On May 19, 2018
VAR denies a penalty to Bayern,

Frankfurt scores on the counter

Kovac passed his audition

Hummels looked pitiable chasing the scorer for the final goal

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On May 19, 2018
Game over

Bayern 1 Frankfurt 3
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Krasid(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2018
Chai. Bayern can't even win DFB Pokal anymore. All time low mehn.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2018
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2018
elrony:
grin grin grin
Nihilistjnr, coman see elrony here o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisley024(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 9:20pm On May 19, 2018
elrony:
grin grin grin

I swear You too like Wahala grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bazkid24(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2018
What is going on with Bayern Munich now

First, it was Stuttgart nw its Frankfurt. Was this not d same Frankfurt that bayern beat while fielding 4 junior players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 10:18pm On May 19, 2018
A40, Should we now call Jupp a fraud?

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2018
Words can't describe how I'm feeling. It's like 2012 all over again. The loss to Real was hard to swallow but I was consoled by the fact that we were the better side in both legs and couldn't have played any better. But this, This is unacceptable. The boys are a fvcking disgrace. After the show of shame against Stuttgart, Jupp's final home game, a game they should have won for him i was so furious i planned on boycotting the final only to change my mind at the last minute. Turns out there was a bigger one in store for me. More than anything, i'm gutted for Don Jupp. The man deserves better. After everything he has done, this is how they send him off. Bunch of ingrates. Shame on the boys. Shame on them. Our second string team defeated this same Frankfurt some weeks. We would've been better off starting Dorsch, Shabani and co at least those ones would have given everything on the pitch. The so-called superstars didn't care enough
to give a great man the farewell he deserved.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:36am On May 20, 2018
The season is over. Time to take stock and look forward to next season.

Hummels really fall my hand. Dude's one of my fave Bayern players but the guy was shyte in recent games. In Boateng's absence, he failed as a leader. For all of his classy and elegant play, he was a disappointment defensively. Getting caught out, giving the ball away in dangerous areas. Not to mention that very annoying habit of wasting setpieces with his wayward headers. I'm surprised no one has called him out on this.

Everyone knows I'm not a fan of Boateng but I'm going to be honest, we missed him. With Hummels playing like his post-World cup self, he could have helped out. We actually didn't lose a game he played in this season, Not saying he is the sole reason but he does makes the team better. His constant injuries are starting to feel Robbery-like. He needs to stay fit.

Sule keeps doing his best Jekyll and Hyde impressions. Turns in a monster performance against Real, shackling the best player in the world but contrives to look like an amateur against bottom clubs. Most own goals in a BuLi season (3) says it all. He's still young though and his performance against Madrid gives me hope for the future.

JK is no doubt the best RB in the world. His show against Real had me bursting with pride. Played with such confidence and composure when even the more experienced players couldn't step up. Could work a bit on the defensive aspects of his game but nothing do my boy grin. Future Bayern and Germany captain.

Vidal is not getting any younger but he's still got use. He should be looking to tweak his game. His high-intensity running game won't last. We've got Tolisso and Goretzka to do that. He would function well as a holding midfielder, rotating with Javi. His positional discipline will be key though. He needs to be able to curb his urge to make those attacking runs.

Thiago is probably the most talented player on our roster. But he needs to match that talent with consistency. He needs to stamp his authority in the big games. That could be the step up to the elite level his talent and skills deserve.

James was Bayern's best player in the second half of the season. There were no doubts about his technical ability but it's his work rate that has caught the eye for me. The man has been running his socks off. His evolution as a CM has also been a revelation. Will be at Bayern for a long time.

Muller. Tommy, Tommy. You can't fault his industry and work rate but the finisher in him is gone. He's no longer the same player. He has tried reinventing himself as a set-up man, as seen by a career high season in assists. Logically, I would have said sell him but that will never happen. The fan in me and everyone won't agree to this. Muller is Bayern and Bayern is Muller. A reduced role next season if we get an attacker

Lewy is overrated. Yes, you read it well. I have spent so much time defending him here but I'm starting to think he is not as good as we think he is. He thinks he should be accorded the same level of respect as Ororo and Messi but never shows up in the biggest games. A 5-game goal drought in the latter stages of the CL is unacceptable for a striker of his supposed quality. He can score 30 BuLi goals 5 times in a row, I don't care. He is not the man to fire us to CL glory. He can fvck off to Madrid or PSG. We should have gone all out for Griezmann last summer. 100 million no too much. Sell Lewy to Real, hijack the Griez to Barca deal, that would be fantastic. The Dybala rumors are also heating up. He is as close as we are going to get in finding our own Messi grin. Our good relationship with Juve could prove crucial.

The less said about Robbery the better. The team needs a minor shakeup this summer. Bernat is leaving, so we might be needing a backup LB for Alaba. Midfield is ok. Martial would make sense on so many levels. Genuinely talented, young and French grin. Werner won't leave Leipzig this season. Keita is gone, Forsberg is almost on his way out. Add Werner and you have RBL selling their best 3 players in one transfer window. Not gonna happen.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 4:18pm On May 20, 2018
Always losing....Same ol' Bayansh smiley

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 4:20pm On May 20, 2018
Ordinary cup competition in their burndisleaguedown backyard they couldn't win. Useless club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 4:23pm On May 20, 2018
raumdeuter:
Game over

Bayern 1 Frankfurt 3
Rara...Game not over. Game still waiting for Bayansh to win by all means sad

Useless club cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 4:25pm On May 20, 2018
raumdeuter:
VAR denies a penalty to Bayern,

Frankfurt scores on the counter

Kovac passed his audition

Hummels looked pitiable chasing the scorer for the final goal
And that is what your club is always....pitiable! grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 4:27pm On May 20, 2018
raumdeuter:
Frankfurt leads 1-0

Since boateng got injured, Hummels has been extra useless
By being "useless" he's just trying to qualify your club adjectivally......USELESS club! cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 4:31pm On May 20, 2018
A40:
By the end of next season.

Rafinha - 34
Robben - 35
Ribery - 36
Boateng - 30
Hummels - 30
Javi - 30
Neuer - 33
Lewandowski - 30

Na like this Milan start oh
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:25am On May 21, 2018
monerozi5590:
A40, Should we now call Jupp a fraud?

73 year old fresh from 4 years retirement having spent €0?

Bros respect yoursef

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:00am On May 21, 2018
I say make I enter ilu-oke. Had no reception. Nothing! So you can imagine my surprise returning to civilization and seeing that we were soundly beaten. I think losing out on the CL just killed the entire vibe of the team.

What can be said? If Kovac failed his first audition boy did he ace the second one!! Like I said previously I am open-minded about his hiring and if he can somehow step in and start holding the so-called leaders accountable (fingers crossed the board does not side with a player mutiny) maybe we can get back to where we used to be.

Ohh Lord!! Who shall save us from the uselessness of Hummels.

That our new Jersey fine like craze. God no go happy with me if I no cop am
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:07am On May 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Coman injured at that time of the season cost him I think.

Wagner might be passionate but he just lacks the quality.

The team sef looks somehow too many off form players and recovering ones.

Hopefully they build up cohesion in training
Deschamps's selections are borderline bizarre! Didn't take Coman or Martial but took Thomas Lemar who only managed 3
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:13am On May 21, 2018
bazkid24:
What we need is to get either Timo Werner or Paulo Dybala
Dybala would cost too much. Though he's a heavy upgrade on what we have already! I'd take Werner because he is quicker and Dybala's ghost mode would be difficult to swallow after paying that much.

But anyone but Robben and Ribery. If Dybala is what it would take to chase out those fossils then so be it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 7:41am On May 21, 2018
A40:
73 year old fresh from 4 years retirement having spent €0?

Bros respect yoursef

To you Guardiola is a fraud because he couldn't do what Jupp did at Bayern (treble). Based on your logic Jupp is also a fraud because he couldn't do what he himself did at Bayern.

When it comes to pep you will raise the bar as if Bayern are suppose to be winning treble every season. If Pep is a fraud, jupp is also a fraud and stop bringing up excuses for jupp.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2018
monerozi5590:

To you Guardiola is a fraud because he couldn't do what Jupp did at Bayern (treble). Based on your logic Jupp is also a fraud because he couldn't do what he himself did at Bayern.

When it comes to pep you will raise the bar as if Bayern are suppose to be winning treble every season. If Pep is a fraud, jupp is also a fraud and stop bringing up excuses for jupp.

I know Dayo was one of those that clicked 'like'. A40 wo, won ba ewi ni bi, ma lo sebi ogoro.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 8:40pm On May 21, 2018
monerozi5590:

This makes no sense tbh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:47am On May 22, 2018
monerozi5590:

I no get time for your Mgbeke arguments.

If you don't want thunder from Arigidi to fire you! Come and show where any Bayern fan demanded the chequebook manager to win a treble?

Comparing a 74 year old man fresh from a 4 and a half year break to take over a team to a Pep who took over a much younger team still fresh from a treble. Where is the shame?

Just face your Pep that needed close to £400m to win trophies Pellegrini was winning in his sleep

10 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:47am On May 22, 2018
Adisaowalla:

This makes no sense tbh
Adim weak

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (1037) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: Bekermann(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.