Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070398 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On May 23, 2018
Former Bayern coach Carlo Ancelotti signs as Napolis new coach

Hoping he can make a 50M offer for Vidal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 9:00pm On May 23, 2018
A40:
I no get time for your Mgbeke arguments.

If you don't want thunder from Arigidi to fire you! Come and show where any Bayern fan demanded the chequebook manager to win a treble?

Comparing a 74 year old man fresh from a 4 and a half year break to take over a team to a Pep who took over a much younger team still fresh from a treble. Where is the shame?

Just face your Pep that needed close to £400m to win trophies Pellegrini was winning in his sleep

If you call Pep a Cheque- Book Manager, it there means you were not aware of his first season at Barcelona.

Pep came in and terminated the contract of players like Edmilson and Ezquero.
Sold out big names like Ronaldinho, Deco and Zambrotta..I can't remember of any player that pep bought in his first season. That same season, Barcelona played the most beautiful football and they dominated matches.

Pep is never a Cheque Book Manager, he only works with players that fits his philosophy. To you pep is a fraud but to a football lover like me pep is a genius. .

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2018
monerozi5590:

If you call Pep a Cheque- Book Manager, it there means you were not aware of his first season at Barcelona.

Pep came in and terminated the contract of players like Edmilson and Ezquero.
Sold out big names like Ronaldinho, Deco and Zambrotta..I can't remember of any player that pep bought in his first season. That same season, Barcelona played the most beautiful football and they dominated matches.

Pep is never a Cheque Book Manager, he only works with players that fits his philosophy. To you pep is a fraud but to a football lover like me pep is a genius. .
His first season at Barca? So one season defines a coach? Abeggi let's hear word! No be the same Pep squandered resources by swapping Eto'o and Hleb for Zlatan and still paying almost €60m on top? No be him buy Chgryinskiy some unknown cyborg from Ukraine for over €25m bear in mind this was a time the aforementioned fees was massive guap in the football world

The team Pep took over had Eto'o and Henry and a midfield that had just conquered a Europe and won the Euros the previous summer. Let's not act like they were some wastemen. Credit to Pep though! He did a good job

If you don't believe Pep is a fraud that's fair enough. I can agree with that sometimes! But don't come here and tell me Pep is not a cheque book manager after spending over £200m on the defense line alone in less than 2 years at City

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On May 24, 2018
Bayern sells Douglas Costa for 46M to Juventus

Vidal charged to court for assault. He was involved in a night club fight. This guy just wan reduce his transfer fee
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 8:23pm On May 24, 2018
A40:
His first season at Barca? So one season defines a coach? Abeggi let's hear word! No be the same Pep squandered resources by swapping Eto'o and Hleb for Zlatan and still paying almost €60m on top? No be him buy Chgryinskiy some unknown cyborg from Ukraine for over €25m bear in mind this was a time the aforementioned fees was massive guap in the football world

The team Pep took over had Eto'o and Henry and a midfield that had just conquered a Europe and won the Euros the previous summer. Let's not act like they were some wastemen. Credit to Pep though! He did a good job

If you don't believe Pep is a fraud that's fair enough. I can agree with that sometimes! But don't come here and tell me Pep is not a cheque book manager after spending over £200m on the defense line alone in less than 2 years at City

I like that part where you said ''I can agree with that sometimes''
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:58am On May 25, 2018
raumdeuter:
Bayern sells Douglas Costa for 46M to Juventus

Vidal charged to court for assault. He was involved in a night club fight. This guy just wan reduce his transfer fee
That's a lot of gwap for a player with limited end product! I can get jiggy with it.

I heard the board won't drive him away and neither would we extend so most likely he runs down his deal and leaves on a free
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:32am On May 25, 2018
A40:
That's a lot of gwap for a player with limited end product! I can get jiggy with it.

I heard the board won't drive him away and neither would we extend so most likely he runs down his deal and leaves on a free

Out of respect they don't need to drive him away but what that tells is we are looking away from him.
I think someone in Italy or our usual EPL magas will buy him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:34am On May 25, 2018
Earlier in the week...

And this day 5 years ago

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 1:03am On May 29, 2018
A40:
Earlier in the week...

And this day 5 years ago

I sight G. Elber (He made scoring look easy with his positioning), Mehmet Scholl (One of the most intelligent attacking midfielders I have ever seen), H. Saliham (Talk about ball technique and excellent short range passing) S. Kuffour (Brute, solid and aerially dominant) Effenburg and Hargreaves (If only he was not glass footed) and O. Khan (When he is possessed, he can catch a bat with his eyes closed in the dark).

I only feel a lot of pity for Valencia who lost back to back UCL finals. Talk about ill luck.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:23am On May 29, 2018
Roland17:

I sight G. Elber (He made scoring look easy with his positioning), Mehmet Scholl (One of the most intelligent attacking midfielders I have ever seen), H. Saliham (Talk about ball technique and excellent short range passing) S. Kuffour (Brute, solid and aerially dominant) Effenburg and Hargreaves (If only he was not glass footed) and O. Khan (When he is possessed, he can catch a bat with his eyes closed in the dark).

I only feel a lot of pity for Valencia who lost back to back UCL finals. Talk about ill luck.
Loool Bayern had more ill luck. Why I'm so envious of Madrid is because of how they maximised their title window and even found ways to win it in the years they probably shouldn't have (98. 2014 and I'd even add 2000)
We on the other hand between 99 to 2002 could have won 2 or 3 CLs. Losing to United in Nou Camp of course and inexplicably in 2000 to the same Madrid we beat 8-3 on aggregate in the second group stage. So painful that that squad only won 1 CL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Panther7(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Out of respect they don't need to drive him away but what that tells is we are looking away from him.
I think someone in Italy or our usual EPL magas will buy him
how many 'EPL magas' have bought from Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:10am On May 29, 2018
Panther7:
how many 'EPL magas' have bought from Bayern

Hargreaves Schweinsteiger
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2018
I was thinking maybe Niko Kovac could be our Zidane but remembered we extended Robbery and that thought kinda vanished from my head
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2018
I'm not even mad at Lewandowski. When an unserious board is busy extending geriatrics like Robbery and Rafinha it can be rather demoralizing. I'm not too sorry to see Lewandowski go either so long as we can get €80m or more from him and not the nonsense swap deal his agent is shopping for. It's clear from our games against Madrid this season that dude just doesn't have 'IT' and might never take us to the promised land

Nonetheless anything less than €80m and his agent better bounce

Perfect opportunity to go for Martial + Timo Werner in one swoop
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On May 31, 2018
A40:
I'm not even mad at Lewandowski. When an unserious board is busy extending geriatrics like Robbery and Rafinha it can be rather demoralizing. I'm not too sorry to see Lewandowski go either so long as we can get €80m or more from him and not the nonsense swap deal his agent is shopping for. It's clear from our games against Madrid this season that dude just doesn't have 'IT' and might never take us to the promised land

Nonetheless anything less than €80m and his agent better bounce

Perfect opportunity to go for Martial + Timo Werner in one swoop

I agree with most of what you have said and I think PSG or Madrid are his focus

He said winning the CL was his motive So it doesnt make sense to move to a CHelsea or Man utd

Now with Zidane quitting Madrid I see the end of an era and Madrid have to rebuild, that might mean they dont make another final in 3yrs if BBC leaves. So the allure of Madrid might wane

PSG is the main threat, Lewandoski hired Pini Zahavi and gave him a contract till August 31 specifically to get him a new club this transfer window. Zahavi was the agent who made the Neymar deal last year

Neymar doesnt like Cavani and Lewy might be the right man for them, PSG have unlimited funds, I heard Zahavi say some striker swap so he is probably thinking swapping Cavani plus money. Cavani I don't want any part of him

I think Lewy 80M is still too cheap for him Its PSG, Lewy has a deal till 2021. Let them bring >>120M
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2018
raumdeuter:

I agree with most of what you have said and I think PSG or Madrid are his focus

He said winning the CL was his motive So it doesnt make sense to move to a CHelsea or Man utd

Now with Zidane quitting Madrid I see the end of an era and Madrid have to rebuild, that might mean they dont make another final in 3yrs if BBC leaves. So the allure of Madrid might wane

PSG is the main threat, Lewandoski hired Pini Zahavi and gave him a contract till August 31 specifically to get him a new club this transfer window. Zahavi was the agent who made the Neymar deal last year

Neymar doesnt like Cavani and Lewy might be the right man for them, PSG have unlimited funds, I heard Zahavi say some striker swap so he is probably thinking swapping Cavani plus money. Cavani I don't want any part of him

I think Lewy 80M is still too cheap for him Its PSG, Lewy has a deal till 2021. Let them bring >>120M
With Madrid likely dismantling we would have been best poised to take advantage but this our yeye board would not let us be great.

I don't see Lewandowski going to England if he's serious about winning Champions League! I've checked Lewy's stats over the last 5 seasons only Ronaldo and Messi have outscored him. So I must have been on Kuwait Igbo when I typed €80m, I say phuck his feelings for any deal lower than the amount you typed above

Cavani is even a year and a half older than Lewandowski so I have zero interest in doing any swap deal. I'm open to Lewandowski leaving but our attack is too poor and I also wonder who we would bring that would do better with those arugbo ojo players we have extended

If Lewandowski's threat is what it would take for our board to wake up then this might just be a blessing in disguise. I'd strongly consider offloading Renato and Vidal to fund our transfer budget for the summer. We have to buy FFS
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2018
Roland17

Leroy Sane dropped
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
raumdeuter:
Roland17

Leroy Sane dropped

What is your view on this?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thats why I told A40 that if Reus stays fit till season end then its not sure for Sane to start

In his game Reus is not back to 100% and atimes I feel he is avoiding duels which understandable

patrickmuf A40
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
afrodoc2:
What is your view on this?
National Team football has a smaller window to blend players together so they always prefer players who have been together for long
Sane while playing for Germany has never impressed at all and out of sync with other players
Ozil will not only go, He will start for Germany.
What was Klose playing at club level to make the last 2 world cups? nothing but he has blended with the team more than an in form Gomez

Sane missing the Confed cup because he opted for surgery so he wont miss Citys pre season didn't do his NT career any good at all. Brandt Goretzka, Rudy Werner all went to the Confed and won so they have that advantage over him

He should try next time or better still transfer to Bayern if he wants a National Team shirt

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

National Team football has a smaller window to blend players together so they always prefer players who have been together for long
Sane while playing for Germany has never impressed at all and out of sync with other players
What was Klose playing at club level to make the last 2 world cups? nothing but he has blended with the team more than an in form Gomez

Sane missing the Confed cup because he opted for surgery so he wont miss Citys pre season didn't do his NT career any good at all. Brandt Goretzka, Rudy Werner all went to the Confed and won so they have that advantage over him

He should try next time or better still transfer to Bayern if he wants a National Team shirt

Egbon ole... cheesy cheesy I was waiting to see you type this and you did not fail grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

I think he offers something that is a little lacking with this present squad and that is sheer pace on the flanks, and like the saying goes "speed kills". I was anticipating this tournament to be a break out one for him and i think he could have gone as a squad member instead of Plattenhardt or Rudy.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
afrodoc2:

I think he offers something that is a little lacking with this present squad and that is sheer pace on the flanks, and like the saying goes "speed kills". I was anticipating this tournament to be a break out one for him and i think he could have gone as a squad member instead of Plattenhardt or Rudy.

Plattenhardt is a backup left back, Rody is a backup right back 2 players for each position wings were Muller Reus Draxler Brandt and Sane
first 3 were set and the choice was between Brandt and Sane

Brandt somehow has been playing better in the friendlies
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Plattenhardt is a backup left back, Rody is a backup right back 2 players for each position wings were Muller Reus Draxler Brandt and Sane
first 3 were set and the choice was between Brandt and Sane

Brandt somehow has been playing better in the friendlies

If Rudy is a back up right back that means you are going with Hummels, Boateng, Rudiger, Sule, Ginter. FIVE CBs!

Just a hypothetical, if you were the one picking the final 23 who would you have dropped?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
raumdeuter:
Roland17

Leroy Sane dropped

I am beyond gutted and frustrated with J. Low because there is absolutely no justification for this decision. Sane had an excellent season for City, culminating in winning the EPL, he is the most talented winger with the ball in his feet. The argument for picking Brandt ahead of Sane is one for starting because of Brandt's defensive abilities which is still ridiculous if you ask me, but Draxler and Reus? who only returned from long term injury is salt to injury.

Why invite him for the qualifiers then? why invite him for friendlies? Low and the German FA are only trying to force him back to Germany and I am officially burning candles to make sure Germany do not retain the world cup.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
afrodoc2:
If Rudy is a back up right back that means you are going with Hummels, Boateng, Rudiger, Sule, Ginter. FIVE CBs!
Just a hypothetical, if you were the one picking the final 23 who would you have dropped?

Dropped everyone he did except Brandt for Sane. That will be factoring Sanes club form only and projecting into what he can potentially do and discounting the poor NT games but thats just me

Let the boy move to Bayern and get his NT cred up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Roland17:

I am beyond gutted and frustrated with J. Low because there is absolutely no justification for this decision. Sane had an excellent season for City, culminating in winning the EPL, he is the most talented winger with the ball in his feet. The argument for picking Brandt ahead of Sane is one for starting because of Brandt's defensive abilities which is still ridiculous if you ask me, but Draxler and Reus? who only returned from long term injury is salt to injury.

Why invite him for the qualifiers then? why invite him for friendlies? Low and the German FA are only trying to force him back to Germany and I am officially burning candles to make sure Germany do not retain the world cup.

Taking or dropping will not make Germany win or lose the world cup

They are not forcing him to Germany, Ozil Khedira have been playing outside Germany for the past 8yrs and they are still picked because they play well for the NT

Sane needs to force his way into the NT or prays that his competitors get injured

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.