Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:47 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1059055 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1034) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
airmark:

Who are the remaining players from Germany, starting in the final?. I am sure of Kante, Lloris, Pogba, Giroud, Lovren starting the match, list those carry along players from Germany and i will tell you players carrying them.
You're are not even ashamed to mention Giroud the worst striker at this World Cup

airmark:

We are talking about quality now, not quantity, since the two leagues tied in quantity you dolt.

When you have majority of burnthisleaguedown reps, contributing little or nothing, it should tell you that they are being carried by the stars in their teams. Players like Tolisso should only be allowed to touch the world cup once during celebration(no picture with family members), if France win it.
You don't know when to stop yarning megedefegede. The only game Tolisso started he beasted and provided an assist
Pavard another Bundesliga product scored the crucial equalizer that brought France level vs Argentina.

Rebic started the demolition job against same Argentina.

Kramaric tied the game vs Russia.

Meanwhile all the players you listed combined 0 goals!! So who is carrying who?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
A40:

You're are not even ashamed to mention Giroud the worst striker at this World Cup

I hope you are not shaking the table too early for your mentor. You forgot how he rolls, as regards winning or playing world cup final as the most important? I don't want to remind you his view.

A40:

[s]You don't know when to stop yarning megedefegede. The only game Tolisso started he beasted and provided an assist
Pavard another Bundesliga product scored the crucial equalizer that brought France level vs Argentina.

Rebic started the demolition job against same Argentina.

Kramaric tied the game vs Russia.

Meanwhile all the players you listed combined 0 goals!! So who is carrying who?[/s]

You are ridiculous. Pavard for his one-off? Tolisso who was not good enough to start the semis? Rebic with his epileptic performances? He even missed alot of chances against England. You are a joke. They are average joes carried by Modric, Rakitic, Subasic and co.

Maybe one or none of these would make world cup best XI because they didn't deliver anything spectacular, consistently enough.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
airmark:

I hope you are not shaking the table too early for your mentor. You forgot how he rolls, as regards winning or playing world cup final as the most important? I don't want to remind you his view.
When I question your intelligence now it would sound like I'm insulting you. A center forward failed to score a single goal in 6 games and you're trying to remind me of views

Which views do you need to know that Giroud has been the worst #9 at this World cup

airmark:

You are ridiculous. Pavard for his one-off? Tolisso who was not good enough to start the semis? Rebic with his epileptic performances? He even missed alot of chances against England. You are a joke. They are average joes carried by Modric, Rakitic, Subasic and co.

Maybe one or none of these would make world cup best XI because they didn't deliver anything spectacular, consistently enough.
One off? Is this one alright at all? You asked for crucial contribution I gave it to you and you're still yarning dust shamelessly. Wetin concern me with World Cup best XI?

I listed 4 players who made important contributions to help their team win and you're busy frothing in the mouth.

You must be senile! Are Modric, Subasic, Rakitic from the EPL? See how this omugo is famzing. Agbaya alailojuti

Giroud, Pogba, Lovren, Kante, Mendy = 0 Goals.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
A40:

[s]When I question your intelligence now it would sound like I'm insulting you. A center forward failed to score a single goal in 6 games and you're trying to remind me of views

Which views do you need to know that Giroud has been the worst #9 at this World cup

One off? Is this one alright at all? You asked for crucial contribution I gave it to you and you're still yarning dust shamelessly. Wetin concern me with World Cup best XI?

I listed 4 players who made important contributions to help their team win and you're busy frothing in the mouth.

You must be senile! Are Modric, Subasic, Rakitic from the EPL? See how this omugo is famzing. Agbaya alailojuti

Giroud, Pogba, Lovren, Kante, Mendy = 0 Goals.[/s]

Ode, why didn't you add Lloris to your players with 0 goals? This is what apari has succeeded in doing to your brain.

Tell us who was more valuable than Kante in this world cup from your useless burnthisleaguedown? Tell me just one player you are sure will make the best XI because of his consistent quality performance? I know you won't find and that tells you how average those guys are compared to the likes of Kante and co.

Giroud must not score in the final, otherwise you will know how Dayo's final match beasting works.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
airmark:

Ode, why didn't you add Lloris to your players with 0 goals? This is what apari has succeeded in doing to your brain.

Tell us who was more valuable than Kante in this world cup from your useless burnthisleaguedown? Tell me just one player you are sure will make the best XI because of his consistent quality performance? I know you won't find and that tells you how average those guys are compared to the likes of Kante and co.

Giroud must not score in the final, otherwise you will know how Dayo's final match beasting works.
You're asking me why I didn't add a goalkeeper to the list of EPL reps that didn't score a goal? Lol you're dyslexic!

Shut up your gangrenous mouth you old phool! You erroneously claimed BuLi players contributed little or nothing yet I showed you not one but 4 instances where Bundesliga representatives contributed to their team. Instead of you to swallow your L with Fisherman soup you're still frothing in the mouth like a camel in heat.

I don't care who makes best XI! All I care about is showing to you that both World cup finalists can boast of players that have contributed.

Then why not wait till the Finals! Or who with a working brain would argue that Giroud has contributed to France's success at a consistent level like you have said the BuLi players aren't doing

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
airmark:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin...O pari o.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Creatrixity(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2018
I think the Bundesliga will only have two starters in the final and those will be: Ante Rebic (Eintracht Frankfurt), and Benjamin Pavard (VFL Stuttgart).

Andrej Kramaric (Hoffenheim) getting a start is not even too sure sef.

Last last, Italian league go get more starters than Burndisleaguedown: Matuidi, Mandzukic (Juventus), Marcelo Brozovic, Ivan Perisic (Inter Milan), Ivan Strinic (Milan)

French league sef go get Mbappé (Paris ST. Germain), Danijel Subasic (Monaco)

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2018
chic2pimp:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin...O pari o.

Yes na. I want to join the beasting gang. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2018
A40:
[s]You're asking me why I didn't add a goalkeeper to the list of EPL reps that didn't score a goal? Lol you're dyslexic!

Shut up your gangrenous mouth you old phool! You erroneously claimed BuLi players contributed little or nothing yet I showed you not one but 4 instances where Bundesliga representatives contributed to their team. Instead of you to swallow your L with Fisherman soup you're still frothing in the mouth like a camel in heat.
[/s]
I don't care who makes best XI! All I care about is showing to you that both World cup finalists can boast of players that have contributed.

[s]Then why not wait till the Finals! Or who with a working brain would argue that Giroud has contributed to France's success at a consistent level like you have said the BuLi players aren't doing[/s]

That's why we call you ajakaja40.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
A40:

When I question your intelligence now it would sound like I'm insulting you. A center forward failed to score a single goal in 6 games and you're trying to remind me of views

Giroud, Pogba, Lovren, Kante, Mendy = 0 Goals.

Mr a40

do you know that if giroud scores the winning goal tomorrow
do you know he has bosses the final and carried France to world cup.(nothing concerns us wether he has been scoring or assisting since the world cup kickoff..

this logic was created by your mentor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
Mr a40

do you know he has bosses the final and carried France to world cup.(nothing concerns us wether he has been scoring or assisting since the world cup kickoff..

Dayo must be praying fervently against this. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lest i forget, 3rd MOTM award out of 6 matches. Hazard's last match in Russia. cool

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
airmark:

That's why we call you ajakaja40.
Shameless old phool! With your leprous fingers you claimed Bundesliga players contributed nothing. I have dispelled that myth so hold on to your everlasting L you odious pile of turd

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
airmark:
Lest i forget, 3rd MOTM award out of 6 matches. Hazard's last match in Russia. cool

See this eran Ibiye celebrating man of the match against Tunisia and Japan. Oponu adojutini

Small boy Mbappe just led France to a World Cup final. Mueller at 20 was winning Golden Boot with 5 goals and 3 assists yet this beast of burden dey celebrate Man of the match. Asinwin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
Mr a40

Wetin Zidane take win WPOTY in 98? No be Finals performance? So why would Giroud not get all accolades for winning his country the World cup?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2018
A40:
Shameless old phool! With your leprous fingers you claimed Bundesliga players contributed nothing. I have dispelled that myth so hold on to your everlasting L you odious pile of turd

Ajakaja40, ask your mentor to translate my lines for you, before disgracing yourself as usual. Bariga lekuleja high school product like you. cheesy

airmark:

When you have majority of burnthisleaguedown reps, contributing little or nothing, it should tell you that they are being carried by the stars in their teams.

A40:
See this eran Ibiye celebrating man of the match against Tunisia and Japan. [s]Oponu adojutini

Small boy Mbappe just led France to a World Cup final. Mueller at 20 was winning Golden Boot with 5 goals and 3 assists yet this beast of burden dey celebrate Man of the match. Asinwin[/s]

Who won the MOTM when your useless german players lost to midgets from Korea? The same Korea that didn't qualify from group o.

Tell me one reason, they shouldn't feed your scrotum to one hungry alsatian dog in Bariga, so that you don't reproduce idiots like you?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2018
airmark:

Ajakaja40, ask your mentor to translate my lines for you, before disgracing yourself as usual. Bariga lekuleja high school product like you. cheesy
You're a decrepit wasteman! Always using English like a phool!

What was the nothing doing in your post? Stewpid obtuse dangbana always displaying Iberibeism

Even after showing you four instances of Bundesliga players making tangible goalscoring impact for both finalists and your laughable inability to do likewise for any outfield EPL player in France and Croatia, you're here disgracing your cursed lineage

airmark:

Who won the MOTM when your useless german players lost to midgets from Korea? The same Korea that didn't qualify from group o.

Tell me one reason, they shouldn't feed your scrotum to hungry one alsatian dog in Bariga, so that you don't reproduce idiots like you?
German players won the last World Cup even disgracing the most successful nation in its history in their own building. Let me know when an EPL led country achieves that

If you were not a dyslexic baboon you would not be here phoolishly inundating us with useless man of the match awards won against Tunisia and Japan without a World cup trophy to show for it

You were fed your placenta as a child. !mbecile

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:34am On Jul 15, 2018
A40:

You're a decrepit wasteman! Always using English like a phool!

What was the nothing doing in your post? Stewpid obtuse dangbana always displaying Iberibeism

cheesy

Go and ask Dayo, your mentor what the emboldened line means. I know he would first insult your for being a disgrace to him for misinterpreting it.

A40:

German players won the last World Cup even disgracing the most successful nation in its history in their own building. Let me know when an EPL led country achieves that

Stop referring us to 4 years ago, we are talking about present you dolt. German players are frauds then.

A40:

If you were not a dyslexic baboon you would not be here phoolishly inundating us with useless man of the match awards won against Tunisia and Japan without a World cup trophy to show for it

You need to set yourself free from the bondage of Dayo's stupid views. Messi won the golden ball in the last edition, did he win the trophy?
Ronaldo and Messi are bigger than all German players both dead and those alive, yet no world cup trophy to show for it. There is a reason they call it individual awards and they are very important to players as it distinguishes them from the lots.

You haven't told us who performed spectacularly and won MOTM against Korean midgets. Dopemu like you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:09am On Jul 15, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

Go and ask Dayo, your mentor what the emboldened line means. I know he would first insult your for being a disgrace to him for misinterpreting it.
When you keep mentioning Dayo like say na genie is when I usually know I am flogging stewpidity out and intelligence into that your agbon seme head

airmark:

Stop referring us to 4 years ago, we are talking about present you dolt. German players are frauds then.
Shut up you obtuse rhesus monkey! If the achievements of the wastemen you keep hyping cannot top 2014 then geddifok out of here with your ebola analysis

airmark:

You need to set yourself free from the bondage of Dayo's stupid views. Messi won the golden ball in the last edition, did he win the trophy?
Ronaldo and Messi are bigger than all German players both dead and those alive, yet no world cup trophy to show for it. There is a reason they call it individual awards and they are very important to players as it distinguishes them from the lots.
I don't know the deliverance we can conduct or the exorcism that would free you from this phoolish scenarios and comparisons you always make

So Hazard that has no CLs no Finals is who you're using to compare Ororo who has won as many CLs as Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal combined and a Euro with tiny Portugal?.
airmark:

You haven't told us who performed spectacularly and won MOTM against Korean midgets. Dopemu like you. cheesy
You haven't showed us Hazard's CL and WC trophy. Asinwin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2018
A40:

[s]When you keep mentioning Dayo like say na genie is when I usually know I am flogging stewpidity out and intelligence into that your agbon seme head

Shut up you obtuse rhesus monkey! If the achievements of the wastemen you keep hyping cannot top 2014 then geddifok out of here with your ebola analysis

I don't know the deliverance we can conduct or the exorcism that would free you from this phoolish scenarios and comparisons you always make

So Hazard that has no CLs no Finals is who you're using to compare Ororo who has won as many CLs as Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal combined and a Euro with tiny Portugal?.

You haven't showed us Hazard's CL and WC trophy. Asinwin[/s]

We are talking about a player winning 3 motm awards out of 6 matches, in the greatest soccer competition in the world, you are talking nonsense.

Hazard hailing your foolishness like. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
airmark:

We are talking about a player winning 3 motm awards out of 6 matches, in the greatest soccer competition in the world, you are talking nonsense.

Hazard hailing your foolishness like. cheesy

Asinwin! Show us Hazard's trophy and not polling booth awards. Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
So did Giroud beast or naa? Lmaooo I was telling niggas. Worst #9 in WC history

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Congrats to our boy Corentin Coco Tolisso! Hopefully this World Cup gives him added ginger to come back to Bayern and phuck shyte up

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
A40:
[s]Asinwin! Show us Hazard's trophy and not polling booth awards. Ewu Gambia[/s]

Show me Neymar's Fifa world cup medal. Hazard is the second best player in the world cup, better than all German and burnthisleaguedown players that played in Russia. Afofungbemu40.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
A40:
Congrats to our boy Corentin Coco Tolisso! Hopefully this World Cup gives him added ginger to come back to Bayern and phuck shyte up

Another Carry along burnthisleaguedown player. Only two Burnthisleagiedown players were good enough to start the biggest soccer competition final in the world, out of 6. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Dayo's reliable whoscored joined the fray. cool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2018
airmark:
Dayo's reliable whoscored joined the fray. cool

/DiKhvezW0AAN_MI.jpg[/img]

And no Modric in the top 5 to show how worthless the whoscored rating is. Not that I'm surprised since they already said hazard had a better league season than Salah
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

And no Modric in the top 5 to show how worthless the whoscored rating is. Not that I'm surprised since they already said hazard had a better league season than Salah

They are one of your reliable sites that support Fifa's view on Hazard's performance, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
airmark:

They are one of your reliable sites that support Fifa's view on Hazard's performance, that's all.

You are the one who is always shouting about whoscored without using your sense

Any site that says Hazard had a better EPL season than Salah or doesnt have Modric in its top world cup 5 players deserves no attention from me

How did this your site rank Modric thats FIFAs best? How did this site rank Salah which is PFA best
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are the one who is always shouting about whoscored without using your sense

Any site that says Hazard had a better EPL season than Salah or doesnt have Modric in its top world cup 5 players deserves no attention from me

How did this your site rank Modric thats FIFAs best? How did this site rank Salah which is PFA best

My site? You want to abandon your reliable site and call it mine now? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where did they say Hazard had a better epl season than Salah?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
airmark:

My site? You want to abandon your reliable site and call it mine now? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where did they say Hazard had a better epl season than Salah?

At the time Salah had already run away with the PFA award and Hazard wasnt selected at all, your favourite site telling us that Hazard had a better EPL season than Salah

That was the same Hazard that didnt make the PFA team having the same scores with Salah in whoscored

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Explain to us how your site watched the world cup and thinks Modric is not top 5, yet FIFA says he was the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1034) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.