Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1058931 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1034) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 21, 2012
dayokanu:

Fact is that Klose flopped big time at the only big club he played for in his career

Who would even take the word of someone like you who didnt even watch the match and was telling us Torres came in before our goal seriously
what nonsense is this? the moment ur kid boy contento conceded the corner that brought about Drogba's equalizer, i was completely raged and could have broken ur head if u were close to me.

What u should ask urself is this, what happened to bayern in the immediate past season, did i not predict about it last july? answer yes or no.

start from rafinha, to boateng and to Jupp heynckes. I told u letting Klose leave is a great mistake.

This same klose scored 15 goals for Lazio that doesnt have quality suppliers like Ribery, Muller, Robben, schweini, kroos and lahm. this same klose is already becoming a legend at lazio. A 33 year old man becoming the clubs top striker in his first season. he's so god that Jubril cisse was sold/loaned to QPR. he got injured and LAZIO went into trouble. Lazio fans love already. Klose doesnt have to score but his work rate would have made bayern beaten chelsea.

I'll kindle ur memory to How he scored germany's goal against england beating matt upson at the 2010 WC and his pass to marco bode at the 2002 WC. Germany vs Cameroon.

Do u know how they describe Gomez in Germany yesterday? they called him madrid and chelsea defender.

Dnt just talk BS about football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2012
So Kloser sent Djibril Cisse to QPR is an achievement? Lol. Only at a useless team like lazio would Kloser and Cisse be strikers

Cisse who failed in turkey

When Klose had Robben, Ribery and Muller as suppliers how many goals did he score in 2 seasons? Please answer on a postcard

It was the same Gomez that scored 12 goals to get us into the finals How many goals does Klose have in his whole CL career starting from 1998?

When Gomez was scoring for fun in Stuttgart was it also Robbery that was feeding him?

You dont even know when Torres came in to the game yet you think your opinion should count in this discussion? Are you kidding me?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 21, 2012
dayokanu: So Kloser sent Djibril Cisse to QPR is an achievement? Lol. Only at a useless team like lazio would Kloser and Cisse be strikers

Cisse who failed in turkey

When Klose had Robben, Ribery and Muller as suppliers how many goals did he score in 2 seasons? Please answer on a postcard

It was the same Gomez that scored 12 goals to get us into the finals How many goals does Klose have in his whole CL career starting from 1998?

When Gomez was scoring for fun in Stuttgart was it also Robbery that was feeding him?

You dont even know when Torres came in to the game yet you think your opinion should count in this discussion? Are you kidding me?
even if torres came in to the game in the last 10mins, what has that to do with anything? was he the one that scored the equalizer? or was he the black bayern defender following drogba till he flew higher and scored the equalizer? smh

Pls a bet and lets ask Nlders, would klose have scored at least one against Real madrid and indeed chelsea with his fighting spirit? U dont know football. Gomez will fade faster than klose when he gets to 33. as there4 one Gerd Muller for Germany, klose is the Gerd Muller of this generation.

Lets talk about work rate. Germany played holland last November. Klose scored one and assisted in the two others. Germany won 3 nil. what do u have to say about that?

u didnt ans if indeed i prophesied that calamity was going to befall bayern last season. didnt i?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2012
toba: even if torres came in to the game in the last 10mins, what has that to do with anything? was he the one that scored the equalizer? or was he the black bayern defender following drogba till he flew higher and scored the equalizer? smh

Pls a bet and lets ask Nlders, would klose have scored at least one against Real madrid and indeed chelsea with his fighting spirit? U dont know football. Gomez will fade faster than klose when he gets to 33. as there4 one Gerd Muller for Germany, klose is the Gerd Muller of this generation.

Lets talk about work rate. Germany played holland last November. Klose scored one and assisted in the two others. Germany won 3 nil. what do u have to say about that?

u didnt ans if indeed i prophesied that calamity was going to befall bayern last season. didnt i?

Absolute tosh. Asking Nlanders? When i am certain I know about football more than 98% of Nlanders

You mentioned in earlier post that Torres came in before our goal which was a lie So you need to admit that you either didnt watch the game or were not paying attention.

Drogba is one of the best header of the ball in modern football and him beating Boateng to a header isnt new, Drogba has beaten ppl with twice Boatengs experience to headers in games several times So this is another watery analysis.

You havent told us why your Klose was a monumental failre when he played with Robbery, Simple question HOW MANY GOALS DID KLOSE SCORE WHEN HE WAS FED BY ROBBEN AND RIBERY?

How come no top club wants kloser except lazio where he can be associating with the Djibril Cisses of this world

If this was calmity that befell bayern by getting to the CL finals and losing on penalties then How many clubs did Calamity also befall this year?

Are we talking about germany or Bayern? How did this Klose perform for Bayern. SIMPLE QUESTION
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2012
Hehehe Hahaha Hohohoh......... Pandemonium on the Bayern Thread grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 21, 2012
dayokanu:

Absolute tosh. Asking Nlanders? When i am certain I know about football more than 98% of Nlanders
This is absolute trash and BS. if i said asking NLders, i meant those NLders that are frequent and consistent here on the child board likes of coogar, rupstin and yours truly etc U like illusions hence the over confidence. same way u called the regular commentators on goal.com retards. FYI the chief German German football editors always opposes many of the biased and subjective views u have about German football. U cant analyse football correctly with such view.

You mentioned in earlier post that Torres came in before our goal which was a lie So you need to admit that you either didnt watch the game or were not paying attention.
Pure rubbish and nonsense. May u have amnesia or bad reading habit. I said after the equalizer from the corner given away by contento, i was raged and all that mattered was just hoping bayern wins. I know Malouda came in but i wouldnt even care who he came in for and when he came in.

Drogba is one of the best header of the ball in modern football and him beating Boateng to a header isnt new, Drogba has beaten ppl with twice Boatengs experience to headers in games several times So this is another watery analysis.
Another BS. If boateng had given him a more tighter challenge, would u have made such a ridiculous defense for him? Or do u think, its the likes of boateng that would Play CB for Germany becos he plays it for bayern?

You havent told us why your Klose was a monumental failre when he played with Robbery, Simple question HOW MANY GOALS DID KLOSE SCORE WHEN HE WAS FED BY ROBBEN AND RIBERY?
ok i see. How many games did he play with robben and ribery at the flanks with him at no 9 position?

How come no top club wants kloser except lazio where he can be associating with the Djibril Cisses of this world
Im not going to spoon feed u. go do ur research and tell us if it was only Lazio than made enquiries about klose last year before he opted for Lazio.

If this was calmity that befell bayern by getting to the CL finals and losing on penalties then How many clubs did Calamity also befall this year?
whether u accept it or not, bayern's season in 2011/2012 is calamitous. We were only lucky in the UCL. lots of bayern fans world over share this view. not long ago heynckes was almost sacked. If bayern had lost to basel in the UCL 2nd leg 2nd round match, that would have been the end.

Are we talking about germany or Bayern? How did this Klose perform for Bayern. SIMPLE QUESTION
U need to learn how to read well. We're talking about bayern all the way. Bayern sold klose, hoping Gomez would deliver them in the UCL final and im saying that there's a posibility that if bayern had someone like klose, klose might have scored at least one goal against real in madrid, dortmund in berlin and Chelsea in Munich for bayern.

We are still talking about bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2012
toba: This is absolute trash and BS. if i said asking NLders, i meant those NLders that are frequent and consistent here on the child board likes of coogar, rupstin and yours truly etc U like illusions hence the over confidence. same way u called the regular commentators on goal.com retards. FYI the chief German German football editors always opposes many of the biased and subjective views u have about German football. U cant analyse football correctly with such view.

Who are these posters? LOL you even include yourself among football analysts? LOL you must be a jester. Anyone who gulps and spits out goal.com tripe doesnt deserve to watch football. Do you notice most ppl on here just ignore your analysis and just move on to better things? Stop watching and arguing football like those who watch from viewing centers . This was the same person asking why Neven Subotic a Serbian with 25 National caps hasnt been playing for the German national team. In case you dont know, Most of your comments are comic reliefs. You are gradually becoming the Mr Cork of this section cheesy cheesy, Ask around for honest opinions

For several years many ppl have always deffered to my knowledge in German football and when I tell you Klose is rubbish for clubside He is. You need to develop critical view of the game and stop depending on what Clark Whitney tells you.

I can almost predict the next story Clark Whitney would come out with

toba: Pure rubbish and nonsense. May u have amnesia or bad reading habit. I said after the equalizer from the corner given away by contento, i was raged and all that mattered was just hoping bayern wins. I know Malouda came in but i wouldnt even care who he came in for and when he came in.

You dont care who came in and when he came in? thats what differentiates elite analyst from beer parlour analysts

Thats why you only would continue to be a low level analyst when you cant even watch games and remember what happened. You told us Torres came in before our goal when the exact opposite happened. How do you expect anyone to take you serious when you cant pay attention to simple things such as substitution and change in formation and tactics

toba: Another BS. If boateng had given him a more tighter challenge, would u have made such a ridiculous defense for him? Or do u think, its the likes of boateng that would Play CB for Germany becos he plays it for bayern?

You are still a baby at football analysis. Go and watch What Drogba did at Olypicstadium in 2005 to the duo of Lucio and Robert Kovac aerially. In case you are still clueless ask people who watched the CL quarter finals in 2005 between bayern and Chelsea and tell me why a defender like Lucio was disgraced by Drogba

toba:
ok i see. How many games did he play with robben and ribery at the flanks with him at no 9 position?

[size=18pt]between 2009 to 2011, In the Bundesliga and CL Klose played 55 games for Bayern scored a whooping 6 goals 2 assists in 2 seasons. That is the person Toba believes should strike for bayern. You should be banned from this thread for such statements[/size]

toba:
Im not going to spoon feed u. go do ur research and tell us if it was only Lazio than made enquiries about klose last year before he opted for Lazio.

Is this the kind of analysis you want to be making as a Bayern fan? You should actually be supporting Arsenal or chelsea. Not bayern

toba: whether u accept it or not, bayern's season in 2011/2012 is calamitous. We were only lucky in the UCL. lots of bayern fans world over share this view. not long ago heynckes was almost sacked. If bayern had lost to basel in the UCL 2nd leg 2nd round match, that would have been the end.

Can you tell us how we were lucky in the Champions league? We easily topped the group of death which had napoli and man City by Luck? We won the second round beating basel and breaking the record of goals scored in CL knockout by Luck? We beat marseille home and away By Luck? and we eliminated the la Liga winners and Jose Mourinho side by Luck?

With your deformed football knowledge I would actually expect you o be reading and learning more about football instead of commenting and embarrasing yourself at every turn

toba: U need to learn how to read well. We're talking about bayern all the way. Bayern sold klose, hoping Gomez would deliver them in the UCL final and im saying that there's a posibility that if bayern had someone like klose, klose might have scored at least one goal against real in madrid, dortmund in berlin and Chelsea in Munich for bayern.

We are still talking about bayern

You should join comedy. A striker that scored 6 goals in 2 seasons might have been the one to score for us? Maybe we should ask why he was only able to score 6 goals in 2 seasons of football while earning 7.5m per annum
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2012
You can quote me that before the end of this week,

Goal.com would link bayern to Yaya toure,

Goal.com would tell you we are about signing Pizzaro

Goal.com would tell you we bid for lewandoski and are chasing Dzeko

And we are looking at Howedes and javi martinez

At least one of these stories would come out before this weekend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by solomon111(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2012
chic2pimp:
Will you shut up dia!!!
What else can explain the amount of chances of Napoli, Barcelona and Bayern missed during chelses's run in to the final which ultimately ended up in them winning it?
That is what i am talking about.
None of them were sharp enough to convert their chances,which made them undeserving of the UCL.
You can call it luck,destiny,but i know it wasn't any of those.
Chelsea,came with a game plan,utilized their strengths,converted their few chances.
THAT IS WHAT CHAMPIONS ARE MADE OF.
Football is not just about tiki-taka possession,it is about converting your chances,without conceeding much.
Football is as much about defending,as it about attacking.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 10:17pm On May 21, 2012
solomon111: That is what i am talking about.
None of them were sharp enough to convert their chances,which made them undeserving of the UCL.
Chelsea,came with a game plan,utilized their strengths,converted their few chances.
Football is not just about tiki-taka possession,it is about converting your chances,without conceeding much.

I hate to agree, but I do.
Can't say the same of Napoli (personally I saw them as a team without balls, to concede four goals like that embarassed), but Barca and Bayern clearly underestimated Chelsea. They came to the party thinking it would be business as usual. But Chelsea was way too strong for them. By the time they figured that out, it was too late, especially for Barca. Bayern should have learnt from the 2010 final. It was exactly the same scenario.

Footie can be ironic sometimes sha. Imagine that the two teams in the history of the World Cup that played Total Football ('54 Hungary and '74 Holland) ended up losing to the same foe - West Germany.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 21, 2012
Will u stop acting silly? U are taking this personal as if u have lot of things at stake
dayokanu:

Who are these posters?
of course dont be ridiculous. Ur comment about knowing about football more than 98% of nairalanders is just outrageous and pride. U dont cos most of ur comment are biased and non objective. Thats a fact.
LOL you even include yourself among football analysts?
of course i am. U thinks spending most times on Nl shows knowledgeable in football analysis?

LOL you must be a jester.
No Im not, but u are.
Anyone who gulps and spits out goal.com tripe doesnt deserve to watch football.
pure nonsense. Goal.com is a football site that reports news just as we read on bayern's site as well as from espn, fifa.com, uefa's site amongst others. U get news from reading and not by sitting at home and ccoking news from ur imaginations. U just chatting BS cos u dump news lifted from various sites on this thread. None of us are journalist so we get info from reading from dedicated journalists.
Do you notice most ppl on here just ignore your analysis and just move on to better things?
what has that got to do with anything? Most times we are both involved in heated debates on German football and hence others may not have opined to join us. This has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about
Stop watching and arguing football like those who watch from viewing centers .
This is where i'll be needed ur help. Can u pls tell me whats done in a viewing centre? I havent been to one before, but since u know how frequent 'attendees' argue, u might be in a position to enlighten me
This was the same person asking why Neven Subotic a Serbian with 25 National caps hasnt been playing for the German national team.
yes. Like i said last year, that was an error on my part which i admitted without hesitation.
In case you dont know, Most of your comments are comic reliefs.
really? U are a senior colleague in this regard. U spend more time on NL than i do cos u can afford the luxury of time more than myself.
You are gradually becoming the Mr Cork of this section cheesy cheesy,
really? Who's Mr cock? Do u really have such time trolling sections to have known someone called mr cock? shocked
Ask around for honest opinions
ok i'll do that grin

For several years many ppl have always deffered to my knowledge in German football
dont u think this might be due to the fact that u talk BS more often than not about German football?
and when I tell you Klose is rubbish for clubside He is.
can u listen to urself? Someone who became a hero in Lazio in his first season is rubbish? Why was he purchased by bayern if he was rubbish?
You need to develop critical view of the game and stop depending on what Clark Whitney tells you.
Just shut up. Clark tells me absolutely nothing. When we have exchanges, i simply ask questions on areas that's not clear from dedicated writers. My views here or off here are all mine and nt that of anyone.

I can almost predict the next story Clark Whitney would come out with
Just shut up and stop acting silly like a joker. Clark is an editor and only writes once in a while and not all the time. Go to the site and review the German football section and see how many write ups are from him.

You dont care who came in and when he came in? thats what differentiates elite analyst from beer parlour analysts
This comment really shows u have comprehension challenge. Sometimes u watch football calm and collected. Last saturday was one of the days i really felt hurt as a bayern fan. Conceding the equalizer, coupled with other bad football by Gomez really made me rage. Torres came in in the last ten minutes and i said it was before the goal was scored. Fine he came after the goal was scored but my attention was centred on bayern having closely followed the players all through the game, thats why i knew who conceded the corner and who was following drogba before he scored. U making that an issue just shows has illogical and childish u are.

Thats why you only would continue to be a low level analyst when you cant even watch games and remember what happened.
just shut up. U are really taking this BS too serious as if there's smething really at stake. My analysing bayern wouldnt put food on my table neither would it do same for u. Football for non professional players is based on passion and nothing more. This game was unprecedented to me cos i had boasted days before the game that bayern was going to win and seeing things might not go as i desired, i was raged, which is unlike me.
You told us Torres came in before our goal when the exact opposite happened. How do you expect anyone to take you serious when you cant pay attention to simple things such as substitution and change in formation and tactics
Repeating this nonsense after i gave u the explanations above will only confirm u are a big joker. This is unprecedented cos of my anticipation for the game.

You are still a baby at football analysis. Go and watch What Drogba did at Olypicstadium in 2005 to the duo of Lucio and Robert Kovac aerially. In case you are still clueless ask people who watched the CL quarter finals in 2005 between bayern and Chelsea and tell me why a defender like Lucio was disgraced by Drogba
whats this nonsense supposed to mean? FYI drogba beat kovac to score in Munich and not Lucio just shut. Kovac was one of the worst defenders to have played for bayern. Comparing kovac with Boateng is nice cos they are almost in the same league. Lucio is far better than Both

[size=18pt]between 2009 to 2011, In the Bundesliga and CL Klose played 55 games for Bayern scored a whooping 6 goals 2 assists in 2 seasons. That is the person Toba believes should strike for bayern. You should be banned from this thread for such statements[/size]
how many of those games did he start or played 90mins fotball? How many did he score in his first 2 seasons?

Is this the kind of analysis you want to be making as a Bayern fan? You should actually be supporting Arsenal or chelsea. Not bayern
what nonsense analysis are u talking about?

Can you tell us how we were lucky in the Champions league? We easily topped the group of death which had napoli and man City by Luck? We won the second round beating basel and breaking the record of goals scored in CL knockout by Luck? We beat marseille home and away By Luck? and we eliminated the la Liga winners and Jose Mourinho side by Luck?
may be u should look up the def of 'luck' if man city had scored first with their chances in Munich in the first leg, bayern might not have won. Also the luck is that the poor league form wast replicated in the UCL. Upon that nko? N one remembers runner up but they remember winners. Nt so?

With your deformed football knowledge I would actually expect you o be reading and learning more about football instead of commenting and embarrasing yourself at every turn
I laugh in Malay. Reading and learning about football from who?

You should join comedy. A striker that scored 6 goals in 2 seasons might have been the one to score for us? Maybe we should ask why he was only able to score 6 goals in 2 seasons of football while earning 7.5m per annum
whats responsible for his scoring 15 goals for Lazio in one season?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 21, 2012
dayokanu: You can quote me that before the end of this week,

dont be silly. u can do better by providing evidence. goal.com is still arguably the most followed football news site in the world and arent known for posting the BS u are talking about.

U spend too much time reading Bild hence u are mistaking bild for goal.com. Mst of the news u ve lifted and posted here are from bild. not so?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2012
toba: dont be silly. u can do better by providing evidence. goal.com is still arguably the most followed football news site in the world and arent known for posting the BS u are talking about.

U spend too much time reading Bild hence u are mistaking bild for goal.com. Mst of the news u ve lifted and posted here are from bild. not so?

They most definitely are.
The amount of bull crap stories I have read on that site is enough to last me a life time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:24am On May 22, 2012
Never said Chelsea were undeserving winners. Any one that wins a game of footy deserves it IMHO.
However to say the other teams were not sharp enough to convert those chances is absolutely tripe.
Footy is defined by very small margins and the Game vs Barca most especially happened to be one of them.

I choose not to call it luck because I believe in football you make your own luck. However I choose to call it Destiny because I believe some things are just meant to be.

solomon111: .

What are you saying that I haven't already dealt with beforehand?
If you had read my previous posts, you would notice I am Anti anyone who calls Chelsea's win a victory for Anti Football because I don't believe there is anything as such. And If I did I probably won't as big a fan of Serie A as I am now.
IMO if football was meant to be all about attack,they would be no need for Goalkeepers, Defenders and Defensive Midfielders in the game.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 4:58am On May 22, 2012
@ Dayo.

In all fairness. . .Klose, Podolski even Olic would have played better than Gomez in that final. The few times he saw openings, he just seemed to freeze when you expected him to pull the trigger. Granted Robben and Ribery weren't punting crosses into the box for him; but this is how Bayern always play with both their wingers on opposite sides to their 'stronger' foot, relying more on the overlapping full-backs to get the ball in the box if need be.

In this day and age, a striker of gomez's stature should be able to mix it up a bit and be prepared to get the ball at his feet, back to goal, hold it up and look out for the run of his midfielders or make diagonal runs into the box when Rob+bery make their usual cut ins - the crosses weren't coming in, no use standing around in the box-18 like he had a blue jersey on!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:18am On May 22, 2012
RuuDie: @ Dayo.

In all fairness. . .Klose, Podolski even Olic would have played better than Gomez in that final. The few times he saw openings, he just seemed to freeze when you expected him to pull the trigger. Granted Robben and Ribery weren't punting crosses into the box for him; but this is how Bayern always play with both their wingers on opposite sides to their 'stronger' foot, relying more on the overlapping full-backs to get the ball in the box if need be.

In this day and age, a striker of gomez's stature should be able to mix it up a bit and be prepared to get the ball at his feet, back to goal, hold it up and look out for the run of his midfielders or make diagonal runs into the box when Rob+bery make their usual cut ins - the crosses weren't coming in, no use standing around in the box-18 like he had a blue jersey on!

Olic actually came in and did nothing he had a glorious chance in the 177 min served to him by Lahm and he blew it also blew his own penalty kick, In the shootout Gomez took our best penalty But since everyone loves to pick on the fall guy, we can forget the glorious chance Olic should have jabbed into the net no defender but if it was Gomez everyone would yell.

LETS assume it was Gomez that missed his penalty kick, I wonder what everyone on here would be saying but its Olic lets forget and blame Gomez. If Olic had scored his kick do you know we would have a 80% chance of winning at that point?

Podolski, Klose LOL Have you checked their records at Bayern?

Podolski in his last 2 seasons scored 13 goals in 53 games in the Bundesliga and CL

Klose in the last 2 seasons scored 6 goals in 55 games both in the Bundesliga and CL

While this season alone Gomez has 38 goals in 45 games both in Bundesliga and CL

Olic, Klose and Podolski who have failed at lesser teams, So what reason would now suddenly turn them into goal machines in the high pressure CL final when they cant even score vs lowly Bundesliga sides. Olic started the CL final in 2010 didnt even get a sniff of goal.

So players who couldnt do anything would suddenly be stung by the miracle spider and start scoring in the CL finals

Its like saying Arsenal in a final and Van persie missed glorious chances but you are certain Maroune Chamakh who has scored a goal all season would have done better. BASED ON WHAT EXACTLY?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by azpekuliar: 5:43am On May 22, 2012
Hahahaha..... O boy c ROYAL RUMBLE for Allianz arena
thread oooo.

Just in time for my pop corn and coke. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:47am On May 22, 2012
On a serious note, why don't you guys let dk rest? His responses show he's trying real hard to conceal great disappointment. We have the break to analyse and integrate. Dk take time to grieve, there's no rush. Epele
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:34am On May 22, 2012

this' really a reasonable response. in few minutes when ii get hold of my system, i would review and respond well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:24am On May 22, 2012

In all fairness. . .Klose, Podolski even Olic would have played better than Gomez in that final. The few times he saw openings, he just seemed to freeze when you expected him to pull the trigger.
The probability that either of the strikers would score is high than that of Gomez being left on the pitch. Couple of weeks back, Bayern were down and olic came in and scored the vital goal. Also against fiorentina, klose scored the vital goal to make it 2 - 1 in favour of bayern. if there are reliable strikers like Olic or Klose on Bayern's bench,Bayern might have scored before 120mins against both Madrid in spain and Chelsea in Munich.

Granted Robben and Ribery weren't punting crosses into the box for him; but this is how Bayern always play with both their wingers on opposite sides to their 'stronger' foot, relying more on the overlapping full-backs to get the ball in the box if need be.
This is why i would clamour for a change in style of play. We should start using the centre play. Our game is becoming too predictable. Ozil plays in the centre for Madrid and delivers, yet madrid has the Argentine(di maria) on the flank or sometimes use kaka

May god bless u for this comment. What differentiates eto and Messi from Gomez, Raul, ruud van nistelrooy, Inzaghi and huntelaar is that the latter stays in the 18 yard more times and wait for supplies but u'll see eto in defence and Messi carries the ball from midfield. Klose has this potential and has used countless times. His work rate superceeds that of Gomez. Goal scorers like inzaghi, huntelaar etc fades out earlier than those that are workaholic. Eto didn't score that many goals for inter when they worn the UCL in 2010, but his work rate in that season was higher than that of Milito in 09/10 season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:29am On May 22, 2012
chic2pimp:

They most definitely are.
The amount of bull crap stories I have read on that site is enough to last me a life time.

Well i wouldn't want to argue with u. All i know from personal reading from them is that they post too much craps like the bild does in Germany.

here's my bookmark on goal.com http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany

I hardly read BS from the bookmark
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2012
I've been analysing this shot, what does it mean ?
I suspect He intended diving in the right direction initially but changed his mind during execution. If you look closely you'll notice his lips muttering, "oh sh!t, what I really wanted to do" .

At least Kagawa is leaving Dortmund, that's one reason to be cheerful. Dayo you can count on us, we'll be there in times of Pain, Anguish, Sorrow, depression, Suicidal thoughts etc

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2012
No one has been able to put a logical argument that makes him think Kloser

Who didnt score at 2002 World cup final, 2006 World cup Semi final, 2008 Euro cup final, 2010 World cup semi final Who scored 6 goals in his last 2 seasons Would suddenly start scoring in the CL finals

Or Olic who couldnt score in the 2010 CL finals and missed several chances on Saturday including his penalty would start scoring

Its like believeing someone who failed at Mobil trials, Failed at Interhouse sport, Failed at Lagos Half Marathon would suddenly go to the Olympics and win the Gold medal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2012

toba: dont be silly. u can do better by providing evidence. goal.com is still arguably the most followed football news site in the world and arent known for posting the BS u are talking about.

You asked for evidence right?

Yesterday I predicted Goal.com would link us to Howedes

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/05/22/3118811/bayern-offer-5m-plus-rafinha-for-howedes-report

24hrs after I predicted the news Goal.com publishes it.

So much for goal.com analysts
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 22, 2012
dayokanu:

You asked for evidence right?

Yesterday I predicted Goal.com would link us to Howedes

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/05/22/3118811/bayern-offer-5m-plus-rafinha-for-howedes-report

24hrs after I predicted the news Goal.com publishes it.

So much for goal.com analysts

Thanks. i swear i was actually waiting for u to fall. An argument came up regarding the truth about the Howedes story .

heres something from goal.com as regards the timing of the news 'However, as Goal.com revealed in January, the Gelsenkirchen side promised to listen to offers in the summer of 2012.'

This is an old news. goal.com already reported what u think is news. bild is second on the news
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by rasputinn(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2012
Come on guys,four more pages to go.Please dont let it drag till 2013,this thread must be locked @ page 100 ASAP

BTW Dayo,
Kpele in arrears on your UCL defeat,not that I rooted for if it chelski(you know how loud their supporters can be most times),infact it would've made my day if itssible for both teams were possible for both teams to lose.

Its been a very terrible season,to lose the Bundes-whatever league trophy,the UCL trophy(at home,and to Chelski shocked shocked),well sowwy my my fwend .I understand you also hoped those useless spuds would finish above the Arsenal on the EPL log grin grin grin,that has got to be the ;Dcraziest and weirdest wishes you could make.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 22, 2012
to show u are just in a hurry to post gaffe, heres what goal.com posted in January 2012.

[size=25pt]Bayern Munich lining up bid for Schalke's Benedikt Howedes
The Bavarians were keen on the Germany international last summer and are considering signing the defender after Euro 2012, but will have to ready an offer of at least €15m[/size]

Jan 9, 2012 7:10:00 AM

EXCLUSIVE
By Nikolai Mende

Bayern Munich are preparing a bid for Schalke defender Benedikt Howedes, Goal.com can exclusively reveal.

Chairman Uli Hoeness recently revealed the Bavarians' intent to sign a centre-back, citing Daniel van Buyten's age as cause for concern that his side need new options in defence. And Howedes is among Bayern's top candidates for a move in July.

The Bundesliga record champions held talks with the 23-year-old in the summer of 2011, but Howedes was declared off-limits as Schalke boss Clemens Tonnies refused to sell both his star defender and then-captain Manuel Neuer in the same transfer window.

However, according to a Goal.com source, Schalke agreed in the summer of 2011 to hold talks over a possible sale of their current skipper in 2012.

Howedes is under contract at Schalke until 2014, and the Gelsenkirchen side will only consider a bid in excess of €15 million. It is believed that, following the European Championship in Poland and Ukraine, he will be willing to make the move to Munich.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/01/09/2837349/bayern-munich-lining-up-bid-for-schalkes-benedikt-howedes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2012
Fact is I predicted Goal.com would report the Howedes story just yesterday and today they did.

Goal.com analysts are mainly jokes who would never be taken seriously in any circle

So why did goal report on Howedes today again? Why havent they been reporting on other players they linked us to in January?

I told you yesterday, gave a time frame for it that before this week end and they did not dissapoint
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 22, 2012
I'll probably just let u be on this matter cos it seems u have challenges with the site. They were prepared for fans like u hence this quote 'However, as Goal.com revealed in January, the Gelsenkirchen side promised to listen to offers in the summer of 2012.''

I had a debate with clark regading the subject on twitter and he said this

Clark Whitney
Top work from http:///vyILu0kt's
Nikolai Mende for being first to the Höwedes story, months before any other source
Like · · @Mr_Bundesliga on Twitter

Even after posting this, u still raise issues, then I'll conclude that this is more of personal beef and nothing more
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2012

Another goal. com story that I predicted yesterday

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/05/21/3117125/bayern-munich-keen-on-javi-martinez-report
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2012
Bayern releases jorg Butt, Sattelmaier, Breno, Danijel pranjic, Takashi usami and Ivica Olic

6 players cleared out at once
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 8:25pm On May 22, 2012
dayokanu: Bayern releases jorg Butt, Sattelmaier, Breno, Danijel pranjic, Takashi usami and Ivica Olic

6 players cleared out at once

the germans are about to spend some mega millions.

i forsee gibson, js park, o'shea and wes brown heading to
the allianz arena! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1034) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.