Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,036 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1067654 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fussballgott is the new Mannschaft captain

Tomorrow's game obviously would come too soon for him but it should be fun! Who woulda thought it would be a rematch of the World Cup Final when the friendly was made
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Definitely he wont play.

We play City in 2 weeks time and I doubt Schweini and Thiago would be fit by then

So how do we line up vs Citeh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2014
A40:
Smh. Na jelosinmi primary school you go I no blame yous
Is that the answere to who's mungo park? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SMH

A40:
theeagleonline.com.ng/bayern-joins-race-for-dele-alli/

This is even from a Nigerian website! You obviously lifted that information somewhere and ran here to give us stale info. You must be incredibly idle if you want to wait here and think I would try too hard to expose your lying tendencies
So how pathetic you are. I have never even heard of such site before. I gave you a news cos of your denial of the fact that what i say do happen, here you are trying so hard to troll. BTW because its stated on a website, does it mean it wasn't reported Live on TV by the commentator during the game? You need to still do more than this.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2014
A40:

Meaning what?
What i just said
A40:
Who does not know all this?
You're acting as if you don't know

A40:
The point is we had a valuable player in the final year of his contract who was unwilling to sign a new deal! We don't or didn't need Guardiola's consent to sell him off. If he is not happy he could always resign
He doesnt have to resign. Kroos was unhappy and needed to step up. Guardiola and sammer also talked to him about staying, but he made up his mind to leave

A40:
Simple metaphor you no fit understand! It seems ear-wax now occupy where your brains used to be
Metaphor? lol. What's the similarity or basis of comparison here?

A40:
So why are you bringing him up in the discussion?
Any crime in doing so?

A40:
How productive is it and how does it help Bayern's case?
You dont know how it helps Bayern's case.

A40:
Why have you not ever taken it upon yourself to discuss his matter in the right fora?
Where is the right platform for such to be discussed?

A40:
You are still shadow-boxing with yourself!
No. Im not

A40:
At least you didn't include [b]Friedrich and Podolsk[/b]i in your list anymore so we are making progress in my Tutorial.
Done on purpose cos it seems wider scope are difficult for you to understand.

A40:
Now for yourself you can see the players you listed aren't they virtuosos in their field? You can now realize the elite company the Boa-TANK is amongst
its not so elites cos many footballers would easily switch/combine roles. We've talked about kroos playing different roles for Bayern and Germany, which you easily discarded when the argument is against you

A40:
Hahahaha this troll is confused!
You can now see yourself vividly. Define trolling and tell me if what you've been doing here inst trolling. I guess my posts are 'infatuating' you

A40:
By posting Loew's comments against France you claimed Mertesacker was rested for cold and to counter the speed of the French.
I posted it here cos Low actually said so. Did he say so or not? Answer that simple question

A40:
You were asked a simple question you cannot answer and you are now playing the assumption game asking me to do your job for you loool you are a noob.
Nooooo Nooo Nooo. You didnt ask any obvious question. Thats more of a rhetoric. You are the deducing here and you would do better in telling us what actually happened. I'm more aligned with the status quo

A40:
Sorry Boa-TANK also played those games! Mertesacker's role was not more important than Boa-TANK
Please tell me which positions are more important and in proximity to the goal keeper in the back line?

A40:
Like what? SARS, Ebola, Tuberculosis? Bwahahaha
Yea. Isnt it possible that cold could have led to any other form of reaction? yes or No

A40:
That would be a bloody waste of time
I'll take this as an impossibility on your part.

A40:
Would you give your employee a 2 week paid leave because of a cold??
depends entirely on the situation at hand

A40:
Stop telling story for the gods
I have never told one

A40:
More like realistic! Two ACL tears is not beans even Ronaldo was never the same again it is downright eediotic to not tread cautiously

You hope for the best and expect the worst
In this case, it was about Badstuber pairing Dante in the defense and my optimism has paid off. Against Schalke, they were together and against VFL

A40:
Were we lacking options when we signed Benatia? You mean you would have been ok with just Boateng, Badstuber and Dante? Learn to always compare like scenarios
Honestly you're very very deceitful and cunning. You love to change argument when ever its against you. Stop making it look as if club transfer policy must be rigid. No more DVB, Martinez, hence the need for a CB to come can never be over emphasized. One CB can get injured and the other can be suspended. Thats Why against Man u, we had no Schweini in the midfield in Munich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2014
toba: Is that the answere to who's mungo park? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SMH
Eediot when i was asking you simple questions which one did you answer? E be like say you don dey mad since morning

toba: So how pathetic you are. I have never even heard of such site before. I
gave you a news cos of your denial of the fact that what i say do
happen, here you are trying so hard to troll. BTW because its stated on a
website, does it mean it wasn't reported Live on TV by the commentator
during the game? You need to still do more than this.
Look at this chronic liar, What was my initial statement? You are as incoherent as jar jar binks only dimmer. Your stale gist was already on the web hours before the match bottomline your gist wasn't original who cares whether it was on live TV or not? If you had a honest bone in your body you would simply have told us what you 'heard was from the TV' from the get go instead of feigning superior knowledge
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
toba:
He doesnt have to resign. Kroos was unhappy and needed to step up. Guardiola and sammer also talked to him about staying, but he made up his mind to leave
So you know he needed to step up? Then why was he asking for his wages to be more than doubled? Almost tripled sef! In what organization is that applicable?

toba:
Metaphor? lol. What's the similarity or basis of comparison here?
Ko le ye e loni yi o ye e lolaa

toba:
Any crime in doing so?
Buffoonery is not a crime doesn't mean you have to act in that manner

toba:

You dont know how it helps Bayern's case.
Please tell us how reminiscing about Kroos would help us achieve our objectives this season?

toba:
Where is the right platform for such to be discussed?
The Madrid thread you nitwit!!! Kroos has been off our books for almost two months now

toba:
Done on purpose cos it seems wider scope are difficult for you to understand.
More megedefegede from you as usual! You mean you are being a village eediot on purpose? Ok Noted

toba:
its not so elites cos many footballers would easily switch/combine roles. We've talked about kroos playing different roles for Bayern and Germany, which you easily discarded when the argument is against you
Shut up your mouth! Its not so elite but after almost 7 days or more you cannot name another player that accomplished similar feat! What are the different roles Kroos has played for Bayern and Germany? Over how many major tournaments? Isi ewu like you

toba:
You can now see yourself vividly. Define trolling and tell me if what you've been doing here inst trolling. I guess my posts are 'infatuating' you
Who is trolling harder btw the both of us? Isn't it you that consistently posts non-Bayern related info

toba:
I posted it here cos Low actually said so. Did he say so or not? Answer that simple question
When did anyone dispute what Loew said? This is why you are a ret@rd! Why ask such questions in the first place when did I claim Loew didn't say what was posted by yourself

toba:
Nooooo Nooo Nooo. You didnt ask any obvious question. Thats more of a rhetoric. You are the deducing here and you would do better in telling us what actually happened. I'm more aligned with the status quo
Actions speak louder than words! You lack the intelligence to decipher this simple fact of life

toba:
Please tell me which positions are more important and in proximity to the goal keeper in the back line?
In elite competition any weakness is ruthlessly punished by the opposition but I expect this simple yet crucial detail to fly over your head. For instance while David Luiz was far and beyond the worst player against Deutschland intelligent minds also point out the role guys like Marcelo and Fernandinho played in Brazil's demise. Whichever role is more important is open for debate and while the CB is very crucial and traditionally the most important a poor RB would also wreck you like we saw with Rafinha, even the World Cup winning goal came from which position? You guessed it the RB

Even with that being said a fully fit Boa-TANK always sent Mertesacker to the bench whenever Lahm was available at RB this is an obvious fact! You can lie to yourself till the Armaggeddon that Mertesacker didn't play cos he was sluggish or cold it really doesn't change anything

toba:
Yea. Isnt it possible that cold could have led to any other form of reaction? yes or No
Like what? A heart attack ba? You are infinitely phoolish I swear

toba:
I'll take this as an impossibility on your part.
Oo npe

toba:
depends entirely on the situation at hand

ROTFLOL

toba:
In this case, it was about Badstuber pairing Dante in the defense and my optimism has paid off. Against Schalke, they were together and against VFL
We can always talk when they start winning trophies

toba:
Honestly you're very very deceitful and cunning. You love to change argument when ever its against you. Stop making it look as if club transfer policy must be rigid. No more DVB, Martinez, hence the need for a CB to come can never be over emphasized. One CB can get injured and the other can be suspended. Thats Why against Man u, we had no Schweini in the midfield in Munich
How are you even allowed to type the word 'honest'

You lack comprehension of simple English! Even an abacus is like an Oracle Exadata machine compared to your brain. Even before Martinez's injury the general consensus was we were still short on defensive options especially with Pep's stubborn insistence to play 3 CBs. No correlation with the Thiago/Goetze additions which were also astute but not as crucial I don't even know why you brought them up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
raumdeuter: Definitely he wont play.
We play City in 2 weeks time and I doubt Schweini and Thiago would be fit by then
So how do we line up vs Citeh
This is where the Alonso signing would help us. I strongly hope doesn't try any 3-4-3 megedefegede again

Assuming no one comes from the break with a problem I would go with:

Neuer

Lahm Benatia Boa-TANK Alaba

Rode Alonso

Robben Mueller Goetze

Lewandowski

The 4 most attacking players can all alternate positions with devastating fluidity, a Lewandowski can drop deep and feed a streaking Mueller or an accelerating Robben, Goetze can move centrally and provide defense splitting passes not forgetting Alonso who can also throw long range passes from deep in the midfield pocket while maintaining the defensive shape
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chei Argentina dey knack awon boys serious akpako ooh! Di Maria with 3 assists, too bad they don't win when it matters
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Maybe dem go give dem world cup trophy for that effort
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2014
A40:
So you know he needed to step up?
Who doesnt need to step up?

A40:
Then why was he asking for his wages to be more than doubled?
Is it righful for footballers to make a salary increase demand?

A40:
Almost tripled sef! In what organization is that applicable?
Applicable in any organization if the management so wishes.

A40:
Ko le ye e loni yi o ye e lolaa
No problem, if its beyond what you can explain

A40:
Buffoonery is not a crime doesn't mean you have to act in that manner
I guess thats why you love to troll my posts and quotem them. dia ris godu oo

A40:
Please tell us how reminiscing about Kroos would help us achieve our objectives this season?
in transfer policy

A40:
The Madrid thread you nitwit!!!
Signs of frustration

A40:
Kroos has been off our books for almost two months now
Would any law be broken for doing a review of the 1990 WC?

A40:
More megedefegede from you as usual! You mean you are being a village eediot on purpose?
If that's what you think, then i'll take it that you know trolling is bad.

A40:
Ok Noted
Great that you now understand that wider scope are beyond your comprehension wink

A40:
Shut up your mouth!
Why not come over to shut it?

A40:
Its not so elite but after almost 7 days or more you cannot name another player that accomplished similar feat!
What feat has he achieved? Tell me what he did that hasn't be done in football?

A40:
What are the different roles Kroos has played for Bayern and Germany?
Roles in the Midfield in terms of position

A40: Over how many major tournaments?
3 tournaments

A40:
Isi ewu like you
Egusi

A40:
Who is trolling harder btw the both of us? Isn't it you that consistently posts non-Bayern related info
looooool. This boy no go kill posin ooo. Yet you find my postssss to inviting without quoting me? haaaahaaa. Remember, you quoted the original post, which is what led you to further trolling. I hardly quote you cos i see no need to engage you in most serious discourse.

A40:
When did anyone dispute what Loew said?
By implication and trying to prove you know too much

A40:
This is why you are a ret@rd!
And you are? describe yourself

A40:
Why ask such questions in the first place when did I claim Loew didn't say what was posted by yourself
then you should stop implying what the coach hasn't said.

A40:
Actions speak louder than words! You lack the intelligence to decipher this simple fact of life
Really? Tell me what i dont know. Youve claimed, youre schooling me in your previous post.

A40:
In elite competition any weakness is ruthlessly punished by the opposition but I expect this simple yet crucial detail to fly over your head. For instance while David Luiz was far and beyond the worst player against Deutschland intelligent minds also point out the role guys like Marcelo and Fernandinho played in Brazil's demise. Whichever role is more important is open for debate and while the CB is very crucial and traditionally the most important a poor RB would also wreck you like we saw with Rafinha, even the World Cup winning goal came from which position? You guessed it the RB
Let me borrow your word(s) 'story for the gods' I know about positioning and all those BUllshitz. I asked a question based on where im driving to. You havent said anything regarding the question i asked. Review the post again.

A40:
Even with that being said a fully fit Boa-TANK always sent Mertesacker to the bench whenever Lahm was available at RB this is an obvious fact! You can lie to yourself till the Armaggeddon that Mertesacker didn't play cos he was sluggish or cold it really doesn't change anything
Well, i will believe you when this eventually happens. It didn't happen in the WC, outside your imagination.

A40:
Like what? A heart attack ba?
How are they related? exaggeration

A40:
You are infinitely phoolish I swear
I've dealt with couple of trolls on Nairaland who cant do without quoting me, you'll get an award for being the silliest among them. What will give you that award will be the time it would take you to realize it. We've just started. cheesy

A40:
Oo npe
Great that you concede wink

A40:
ROTFLOL
Just becareful, not to roll to the rail track. raluway no get brake grin grin grin grin

A40:
We can always talk when they start winning trophies
Thats for another subject entirely. Boateng Badstuber, won Bayern nothing in 2011/2012 season. 'Trophies' may or may not come in Pep's era

A40:
How are you even allowed to type the word 'honest'
I guess you have to ask the keyboard oooo

A40:
You lack comprehension of simple English!
Ok. please teach me wink

A40:
Even an abacus is like an Oracle Exadata machine compared to your brain.
I've asked you about this Abacus of a thing, but you didnt tell me anything about it.

A40:
Even before Martinez's injury the general consensus was we were still short on defensive options especially with Pep's stubborn insistence to play 3 CBs. No correlation with the Thiago/Goetze additions which were also astute but not as crucial I don't even know why you brought them up
Read again. Its in response to what you're implying. you love to shift the goal post.

No problem.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2014
nitlad:

On Aug 21:

On Aug 22:

Just type "Kroos" into Nairaland search, I assure you, the resulting 20 pages the search will return are from this thread in the past two months. If not for NL crash, and searches don't extend more than 20 pages, e for pass that wella. I'm sure Kroos yarns would take out at least 100 pages from this thread.

But no, they are not bitter he left them. And "only one person talks about him here
". cheesy
lol. How come i missed this post.

I guess its only 'toba that talks about kroos, yet A40, would easily rush and respond to the irresistible mention of the name kroos. i laugh

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2014
A40:
Eediot when i was asking you simple questions which one did you answer? E be like say you don dey mad since morning
I'll take it that you simply cant explain your own word.

A40:
Look at this chronic liar,
You are the lying one here.

A40:
What was my initial statement?
You posted it. tell me

A40:
You are as incoherent as jar jar binks only dimmer.
See the words of a toni kroos and Toba troll, who wouldn't do with quoting me.

A40:
Your stale gist was already on the web hours before the match bottomline your gist wasn't original who cares whether it was on live TV or not? If you had a honest bone in your body you would simply have told us what you 'heard was from the TV' from the get go instead of feigning superior knowledge
Of course, i didnt expect anything better from you being a high level toba troll. My post and date is quoted below for you to read and what i expect a reasonable fellow to do, is to prove otherwise that the SKY sport channel that aired the game live never had a commentator that mentioned it Live. I said in the post, 'I saw' You haven't watched football matches and listen to the commentator speak before? I have never heard of the website before and i have never quoted a post therefrom.

I made a mistake in my post and in response to you i said https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/234#25773824

toba on 8:16am On Aug 26:
I humbly admit, this is an error on my part

toba on 8:25am On Aug 27:
A40's whilst anticipating your response

Let me tell you this first so If it happens, you wouldn't say i didn't tell you.

Last night i saw Man u played a club called MK Dons. The club paraded a young talent called DELE Alli. Bayern Munich sent all the way from Germany, the chief scout to watch the guy play. Watch out for another talent grin grin grin grin grin

Whats the big deal in admitting when youre wrong? I guess your ignorance and silly pride will make this difficult for you to understand.

I expect you to still raise issues as a confirmed troll. You love to quote my post as a result of your infatuation. Ride on, I'm here for you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2014
I forgot Germany were to play yesterday and made me miss the game live but watching thereafter, i came to the conclusion
in consonance with my friends that

First, Low did the best in selecting available options Post-Lahm, Mertesacker and miro Klose retirements. Many more disasters may come, but 2 years until Euro 2016. Enough time

Germany will find it hard to replace Klose. I have said times without number. He's old but still fit in well. Gomez great on form, terrible when not, poor in system for Low. Could have scored 5+ goals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2014
Bad news for BVB

Sahin out for 2 months with knee injury, Gündogan's return will take a long time. New season, same problems. So much for BVB's new depth

Goretzka also out for 2 months. Shame, he was a Germany international in May 2014. Such setbacks can be big for a burgeoning star in competitive team sad angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
toba: I'll take it that you simply cant explain your own word.
Haha that's your business ma nigga! Even John Stockton couldn't assist you that's how dim you are

toba: You are the lying one here.

[quote author=toba]

See the words of a toni kroos and Toba troll, who wouldn't do with quoting me.

Of course, i didnt expect anything better from you being a high level toba troll. My post and date is quoted below for you to read and what i expect a reasonable fellow to do, is to prove otherwise that the SKY sport channel that aired the game live never had a commentator that mentioned it Live. I said in the post, 'I saw' You haven't watched football matches and listen to the commentator speak before? I have never heard of the website before and i have never quoted a post therefrom.
Look at this ret@rd better stop using words you don't understand. Ewu ara trying to keep up with the Joneses

Can you prove you even watched the match? What an intelligent and honest person would have said or asked is if I heard Bayern scouts were at the MK Dons vs Man U game? Instead of feigning knowledge on things you don't know much about,

toba:
I made a mistake in my post and in response to you i said https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/234#25773824
Whats the big deal in admitting when youre wrong? I guess your ignorance and silly pride will make this difficult for you to understand.
I'm always the first to admit when I'm wrong you eediot! When you were corrected what was your initial response? Of course you eventually had to admit your folly after shown just how wide off the mark you were

toba:
I expect you to still raise issues as a confirmed troll. You love to quote my post as a result of your infatuation. Ride on, I'm here for you
Okokobioko! See pot calling kettle black
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
toba: Who doesnt need to step up?
Mr 2 goals and 4 assists in a season was in dire need of a step up than most

toba: Is it righful for footballers to make a salary increase demand?
Of course when they perform it becomes a no-brainer but ask yourself sincerely if he is worth more than 2 times the salary he is being paid

toba:
Applicable in any organization if the management so wishes.
Well this organization told him to go phuck himself, how ya like that?

toba:
No problem, if its beyond what you can explain
I guess thats why you love to troll my posts and quotem them. dia ris godu oo
You are too daft to comprehend simple english why should I bother?

toba:

in transfer policy
Our transfer policy has the rest of Europe green with envy. We brought in Lewandowski, Bernat, Alonso, Reina, Benatia, Rode and Kurt for less than €50mio while teams like Man U, Barcelona etc have spent over and just under €150mio euros

Only a frustrated Kroos fanboy like you is still here opening the book of Lamentations and b!tching about his sale

toba:
Signs of frustration
Looool! Aren't you the mugun crying over and over again about the sale of Kroos

toba:
Would any law be broken for doing a review of the 1990 WC?
Of course you can review it once in a blue moon but coming here to talk about the 1990 WC every other week must mean you are mentally challenged

toba:
Great that you now understand that wider scope are beyond your comprehension wink
You are a wider scratch that the widest eediot this forum has ever seen

toba:
What feat has he achieved? Tell me what he did that hasn't be done in football?
Almost 2 weeks done waka you are yet to tell me another player that has played LB,CB and RB in three major tournaments. I am still waiting. . . . . . . .

toba:
Roles in the Midfield in terms of position
You mean he played in 3 different midfield positions on 3 major occasions?

toba:
looooool. This boy no go kill posin ooo. Yet you find my postssss to inviting without quoting me? haaaahaaa. Remember, you quoted the original post, which is what led you to further trolling. I hardly quote you cos i see no need to engage you in most serious discourse.
Don't flatter yourself! You are not exactly the brightest mind on this forum. If I choose to enlighten you by telling you to stop b!tching about Kroos I'm only doing you a favor plus I hardly quote you either so stop feeling special

toba:
then you should stop implying what the coach hasn't said.
Really? Tell me what i dont know. Youve claimed, youre schooling me in your previous post.
He came off the bench in 2 of the subsequent 3 games only an eediot would claim Mertesacker was half-fit and yet was allowed to play against the toughest opposition available! If Hummels was not risked against Algeria why would a half-fit Mertesacker feature against Brazil? Do you think at all?

toba:
Let me borrow your word(s) 'story for the gods' I know about positioning and all those BUllshitz. I asked a question based on where im driving to. You havent said anything regarding the question i asked. Review the post again.
Both roles are equally important. Happy?

toba:
Well, i will believe you when this eventually happens. It didn't happen in the WC, outside your imagination.
Only that it did but you were too blind to notice

toba:
How are they related? exaggeration
A player has never slumped on the pitch before? Ewu ara

toba:
Thats for another subject entirely. Boateng Badstuber, won Bayern nothing in 2011/2012 season. 'Trophies' may or may not come in Pep's era
Cool story. Has Badstuber won something as a CB for club and country? Till he does you have no point
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bayern at it again!

7 goals from 3 FC Bayern players in the Euro 2016 qualifiers!

Hojbjerg with a goal for Denmark. Bayern may rue omitting him from the UCL squad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2014
A40:
Haha that's your business ma nigga!
its more of yours than mine. You brought it up in the first place. didn't you

A40:
Even John Stockton couldn't assist you that's how dim you are

John Stockton? Who's he again? I cant even remember him joining on this thread

A40:
Look at this ret@rd better stop using words you don't understand.
You be proper mumu ooo. Which word are you talking about?

A40:
Ewu ara trying to keep up with the Joneses
Joneses? lol.Try harder. This isn't working

A40:
Can you prove you even watched the match?
you're now confirming that you're a big troll. How should i prove to you that i watched the match?
A40:
What an intelligent and honest person would have said or asked is if I heard Bayern scouts were at the MK Dons vs Man U game?
If you heard? lol i cant stop stop laughing. Even if i said that, what difference does it make?

A40:
Instead of feigning knowledge on things you don't know much about
You seriously have a poor reasoning. How can you prove the game wasn't aired or watched?

A40:
I'm always the first to admit when I'm wrong you eediot!
On this occasion, why da hell is it taking you so long to admit you're chasing shadows? I know the reason. You just want to keep trolling. Ride on n********a

A40:
When you were corrected what was your initial response?
corrected on what?

A40:
Of course you eventually had to admit your folly after shown just how wide off the mark you were
you must me day dreaming. What have you admitted?

A40:
Okokobioko! See pot calling kettle black
As expected, a troll is always a troll. If you fail to quote me in days, your life inst going to be smooth. Ride on. I'm prepared for you for as long as you keep trolling
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2014
A40:
Mr 2 goals and 4 assists in a season was in dire need of a step up than most
You mean last season, Toni kroos only Managed 2 goals, yet Real Madrid came calling? Wow. That's good

A40:
Of course when they perform it becomes a no-brainer but ask yourself sincerely if he is worth more than 2 times the salary he is being paid
Yes he's worth it

A40:
Well this organization told him to go phuck himself, how ya like that?
No they didn't. They offered him a new contract which he declined to accept

A40:
You are too daft to comprehend simple English why should I bother?
Of course, Its simply beyond you. So no problem bothering to explain whats beyond your comprehension.

A40:
Our transfer policy has the rest of Europe green with envy. We brought in Lewandowski, Bernat, Alonso, Reina, Benatia, Rode and Kurt for less than €50mio while teams like Man U, Barcelona etc have spent over and just under €150mio euros
What you should realize is that Lewandowski was gotten for free, Alonse twilight of is Madrid contract and age, Rode, kurt are talents to be nurtured. If Bayern were to get more established stars in prime age, would they have spent the same sum? Your comparison is highly illogical. The established Roma Star cost Bayern over half of €50m

A40:
Only a frustrated Kroos fanboy like you is still here opening the book of Lamentations and b!tching about his sale
And only a troll like you would get agitated at the mention of kroos' name

A40:
Looool! Aren't you the mugun crying over and over again about the sale of Kroos
Young man, Im not crying over kroos. You don't see me extend the discourse beyond here

A40:
Of course you can review it once in a blue moon but coming here to talk about the 1990 WC every other week must mean you are mentally challenged
And you trolling someone you perceived to be mentally challenged for doing a review, probably have no brain at all.

A40:
You are a wider scratch that the widest eediot this forum has ever seen
Yet his post is so enticing to your marrow, that you cant do without quoting? Lol. I laugh at your display of ignorance.

A40:
Almost 2 weeks done waka you are yet to tell me another player that has played LB,CB and RB in three major tournaments. I am still waiting.
This isnt the answer to the question i asked. I agreed already that he played those positions, now answer my question.

A40:
You mean he played in 3 different midfield positions on 3 major occasions?
in 3 tournaments for Germany to date, He has played 3 different roles/positions on the field, either as a sub or a starter.

A40:
Don't flatter yourself!
No i dont do that chatting with a troll.

A40:
You are not exactly the brightest mind on this forum.
Say the truth, you just like to quote me.

A40:
If I choose to enlighten you by telling you to stop b!tching about Kroos I'm only doing you a favor plus I hardly quote you either so stop feeling special
Let me borrow your word(s) again. Story for the gods cos your still going to do so. You're simply trolling.

A40:
He came off the bench in 2 of the subsequent 3 games only an eediot would claim Mertesacker was half-fit and yet was allowed to play against the toughest opposition available! If Hummels was not risked against Algeria why would a half-fit Mertesacker feature against Brazil?
You asked a Rhetoric and you've answered it yourself as expected He came off the bench. This will take me back to the question i asked you a while back on why Badstuber paired dante vs BVB the day Badstuber got injured in 2012

A40:
Do you think at all?
I do. That's why you must always respond to my post.

A40:
Both roles are equally important. Happy?
We already know this. the question is Which is in proximity to the goal keeper?

A40:
Only that it did but you were too blind to notice
Tell me what i missed.

A40:
A player has never slumped on the pitch before?
After suffering from?

A40:
Ewu ara
Whatever. grin grin grin

A40:
Cool story. Has Badstuber won something as a CB for club and country?
How many seasons did it take Boateng to win for Bayern As a CB?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2014
Nice game from Germany last night, with Sebastian Rudy at right back.

Germany conceded from High line defense, with a nice pass, beating Boateng.

Like i posited long ago, Gomez doesn't fit well into the Low philosophy and what i saw on TV last night says it all. Gomez must improve.

The midfield was 'deadly' Front 4 of Schürrle, Reus, Müller & Götze.

Toni kroos as usual was in the middle throwing the balls
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Lordave: Bayern at it again!

Hojbjerg with a goal for Denmark. Bayern may rue omitting him from the UCL squad
Made a lot of sense wink smiley cheesy. We havent enjoyed Lewi so far ooo. I hope he can improve wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2014
Lordave: Bayern at it again!
Hojbjerg didn't make the UCL squad?? Is Guardiola on crack? Why didn't we just loan him then? Who knows when Alcantara and Fussballgott would return?

toba: You mean last season, Toni kroos only Managed 2 goals, yet Real Madrid came calling? Wow. That's good
Big deal! Madrid also paid over €35m for Asier Illaramendi so that's not saying much

toba: Yes he's worth it
In your opinion

toba:
No they didn't. They offered him a new contract which he declined to accept
We didn't budge to his demands! We never changed the offer we gave him and we upped Mueller's pay within that timeframe. Yes we told him to go phuck himself

toba: Of course, Its simply beyond you. So no problem bothering to explain whats beyond your comprehension.
You would drown in your folly

toba: What you should realize is that Lewandowski was gotten for free, Alonse twilight of is Madrid contract and age, Rode, kurt are talents to be nurtured. If Bayern were to get more established stars in prime age, would they have spent the same sum? Your comparison is highly illogical. The established Roma Star cost Bayern over half of €50m
Stop being an eediot! We made the most astute deals out of all the big European teams this summer we even had a positive net-spend despite adding established and younger talent to the squad

Alonso even at the twilight of his career destroyed your orisa Toni Kroos last time they met and by the time his deal expires younger players like Hojbjerg, Gaudino would be ready to step up. Sorry to disappoint you but your orisa will not be missed

toba: And only a troll like you would get agitated at the mention of kroos' name

Young man, Im not crying over kroos. You don't see me extend the discourse beyond here
Why are you even bringing the discourse here? Are you ret@rded? Are there not better things to talk about?

toba: And you trolling someone you perceived to be mentally challenged for doing a review, probably have no brain at all.

Yet his post is so enticing to your marrow, that you cant do without quoting? Lol. I laugh at your display of ignorance.

Me telling you to take your Kroos belly-aching to the appropriate thread is trolling? Loool my bear-bear is laughing at your buffoonery

Idolatry is still a sin ooh.

toba: This isnt the answer to the question i asked. I agreed already that he played those positions, now answer my question.
You still didn't tell me who else did what Boa-TANK did yet you expect me to answer your question? You must be terminally mad

toba: in 3 tournaments for Germany to date, He has played 3 different roles/positions on the field, either as a sub or a starter.
Subs? You are comparing someone who started 3/4 games at 3 different positions in 3 different tournaments to someone who always came in as a sub? Ajigunjale ni e ooh! He was a perennial benchwarmer till the just concluded World Cup with only one start to his name (a start Loew probably still regrets till this day)

If Boa-TANK always came on as a sub would I be talking about his playing in 3 different positions?

Anyway I am waiting for you to list those tournaments and the position he played

toba:
You asked a Rhetoric and you've answered it yourself as expected He came off the bench. This will take me back to the question i asked you a while back on why Badstuber paired dante vs BVB the day Badstuber got injured in 2012
Do you suffer from dementia, amnesia or some mental handicap? Didn't I explain to you that Boa-TANK was injured in weeks leading up to the match? An actual injury not a mere cold. Mertesacker was obviously not injured his shyte performance against Algeria led to his benching! Only a complete m0ron would believe a common cold kept Mertesacker out of the team for 2 weeks

toba:
We already know this. the question is Which is in proximity to the goal keeper?
Look at this neandarthal! Your linear mode of thinking makes me laugh all the time! What is the proximity of the midfield to its goalkeeper? Does that make it less important than the defence? Your stoopidity is colossal

toba:
After suffering from?
Ebola

toba:
How many seasons did it take Boateng to win for Bayern As a CB?
Just 2
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
toba:
John Stockton? Who's he again? I cant even remember him joining on this thread
Google is your friend

toba:
you're now confirming that you're a big troll. How should i prove to you that i watched the match?
Lmaooo you can't even prove you saw the match but I have proven the information was online long before you posted it

toba:
You seriously have a poor reasoning. How can you prove the game wasn't aired or watched?
Who said anything about the game being aired? How can I even take you serious when you cannot even prove you watched the game

toba:
you must me day dreaming. What have you admitted?
As expected, a troll is always a troll. If you fail to quote me in days, your life inst going to be smooth. Ride on. I'm prepared for you for as long as you keep trolling
Your life will never be smooth!! You idol worshipper
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
I hope these guys know there is a target on their backs now and being World Champions mean you have to bring your A-game every single time. These last two matches have not impressed me at all

That omo-ibo destroyed Rudy in that game I'm not sure he should be the starting RB going forward but I guess its just one game although the way things are going we might seriously have to consider begging Lahm to comeback for the Euros at least

At the last game it was Durm n Ginter shatting the bed now this Sebastian Rudy guy

Loool someone needs to talk to Neuer as well, it seems this sweeper-keeper thing is getting to his head. Why rush out of your line to prevent a throw-in for goodness sake

Superb stuff from Mueller 25 goals in 58 games with 10 World Cup goals all at 24. Legend already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
A40: I hope these guys know there is a target on their backs now and being World Champions mean you have to bring your A-game every single time. These last two matches have not impressed me at all

That omo-ibo destroyed Rudy in that game I'm not sure he should be the starting RB going forward but I guess its just one game although the way things are going we might seriously have to consider begging Lahm to comeback for the Euros at least

At the last game it was Durm n Ginter shatting the bed now this Sebastian Rudy guy

Loool someone needs to talk to Neuer as well, it seems this sweeper-keeper thing is getting to his head. Why rush out of your line to prevent a throw-in for goodness sake

Superb stuff from Mueller 25 goals in 58 games with 10 World Cup goals all at 24. Legend already

Muller the new number 9, love that guy ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Marco Reus get better bad luck
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2014
A40:
Google is your friend
going to goggle is an extension. Though you said the guy was on this thread since you said 'John Stockton couldn't assist'

A40:
Lmaooo you can't even prove you saw the match but I have proven the information was online long before you posted it
Rubbish. How do you want the proof? Its a simple question, which is beyond you. Trait of trolls grin grin

A40:
Who said anything about the game being aired? How can I even take you serious when you cannot even prove you watched the game
I know you wouldnt quit acting as a troll. I've made a claim and you're attempting to debunk it, the onus is on you tp prove to me that whilst the game was being aired, i didn't see it. That's all. Trolling just to quote me, wouldn't help you

A40:
Your life will never be smooth!! You idol worshipper
loooool. Signs of frustration. troll hard. I'm enjoying the attention. I said 'If you fail to quote me in days, your life inst going to be smooth' I'm i lying? lol. Lets see if you would desist being a troll by not quoting my post again. You can prove me wrong grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2014
A40:
Big deal! Madrid also paid over €35m for Asier Illaramendi so that's not saying much
Yet Madrid could have done it the Bayern way regarding Lewandowski, but opted to act fast in view of purchase competition, not so?

A40:
In your opinion
Not my opinion. Its a fact

A40:
We didn't budge to his demands! We never changed the offer we gave him and we upped Mueller's pay within that timeframe. Yes we told him to go phuck himself
Was he offered an improved Salary from the previous or he was told to go straight away? You answer that

A40:
You would drown in your folly
As you usual, sign of frustration. It simply incomprehensible for you.

A40:
Stop being an eediot! We made the most astute deals out of all the big European teams this summer we even had a positive net-spend despite adding established and younger talent to the squad

Alonso even at the twilight of his career destroyed your orisa Toni Kroos last time they met and by the time his deal expires younger players like Hojbjerg, Gaudino would be ready to step up. Sorry to disappoint you but your orisa will not be missed
You're a big clown. You made a very silly comparison with this

A40 said We brought in Lewandowski, Bernat, Alonso, Reina, Benatia, Rode and Kurt for less than €50mio while teams like Man U, Barcelona etc have spent over and just under €150mio euros
which i consider to be very shallow thinking. Bayern would have paid more, just like any other club anywhere in the world assuming the circumstances were different. Bayern didnt do what a Man U, Madrid, BVB or even Barca would have done differently as regards your comment. That's the point l'm making. You get that into your head

A40:
Why are you even bringing the discourse here? Are you ret@rded? Are there not better things to talk about?
Just continue to embarrass yourself. Must you quote me, whenever i mention kroos? It shows, you are infatuated about my post or just love trolling. You're not the only one here. You could have refrained your hands from clicking the quote button

A40:
Me telling you to take your Kroos belly-aching to the appropriate thread is trolling? Loool my bear-bear is laughing at your buffoonery
You want me to take it away by still responding to posts about him? Looool. Guy you be confirmed troll. When you're trying to advise and you see that your advise is worthless, what would you do? Troll or go hang yourself? Just admit you love trolling.

A40:
Idolatry is still a sin ooh.
How?

A40:
You still didn't tell me who else did what Boa-TANK did yet you expect me to answer your question?
Yes. You have to. What youre saying is that he played 3 roles and i have show you players that did more than Boateng.

A40:
You must be terminally mad
Only a troll like you would quote someone who's terminally mad. Smh

A40:
Subs? You are comparing someone who started 3/4 games at 3 different positions in 3 different tournaments to someone who always came in as a sub? Ajigunjale ni e ooh! He was a perennial benchwarmer till the just concluded World Cup with only one start to his name (a start Loew probably still regrets till this day)

If Boa-TANK always came on as a sub would I be talking about his playing in 3 different positions?

Anyway I am waiting for you to list those tournaments and the position he played
When trolling gets into one's blood, you tend to forget reality.

yes he featured in 3 tournaments for Germany. Goto WIKI to confirm, if history has it that he featured or not

A40:
Do you suffer from dementia, amnesia or some mental handicap?
No I'm not. May be you are

A40:
Didn't I explain to you that Boa-TANK was injured in weeks leading up to the match? An actual injury not a mere cold.
When and where?

A40:
Mertesacker was obviously not injured his shyte performance against Algeria led to his benching!
Joachim low told you this or you just made it up?

A40:
Only a complete m0ron would believe a common cold kept Mertesacker out of the team for 2 weeks
lol. I hope you conducted a test on Mertesacker during the world cup to certify him fit

A40:
Look at this neandarthal! Your linear mode of thinking makes me laugh all the time! What is the proximity of the midfield to its goalkeeper? Does that make it less important than the defence? Your stoopidity is colossal
ooooooooo goood. This Guy is a clown and a troll. Answer the damn question or zoom off. Which is in proximity to the goal keeper? Something led us to this, which you're still running away from

A40:
Ebola
This is your chance to prove me wrong that you're not a 'PHD' holder in trolling. Which popular football has died of EBOLA?

A40:
Just 2

having been paired with better defenders than himself.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Life and its ironies

Marco Reus plays all but final few seconds of 2 international games for Germany, tears ankle ligament. Now out for 4 weeks. Was this avoidable? I dont know cos whilst watching the game, few minutes to his injury, he was fouled and lost his boot The likes of Müller, Kroos, Götze, Schürrle, Neuer, Boateng, even Höwedes had some rest during international break. Not Reus. Fitting injury came in last seconds. Sorry for the guy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Whilst waiting for my post to quoted and my anticipated response as usual, let me add this news

ECA set to distribute €30m in prize earnings withheld from Man citey, PSG, Zenit (for financial fair play breaches) to UCL & Europa League clubs.

Out of the sum, €265k to 70 clubs in group stage, the rest goes to clubs eliminated along the line. Fair, but cost to offenders being rich clubs is of no significance without sporting consequences like points deduction and bans. sad grin angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.