Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1067282 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (1037) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Muller toor 2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Goal disallowed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
The pattern we're playing is indescribable! The mode of attack is electrifying!

Pep surely has a good plan for this team.

Still don't know why Muller's goal was disallowed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lordave:
The pattern we're playing is indescribable! The mode of attack is electrifying!

Pep surely has a good plan for this team.

Still don't know why Muller's goal was disallowed

I think Alaba had a touch on that pass on the way to Muller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Half time

0-2

Lewandoski and Alaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hamburg aren't that bad from what I'm seeing. If they had played this way against BuLi teams this season they wouldn't be where they are on the log. They've had some pretty attempts on goal.

And I think Robben should've been introduced in this game.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Full time

1-3

On to the next stage
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
I'm so happy with our performance but hate that we conceded.

Hojbjerg and Rode should be giving more time ahead of erratic Shaqiri
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
I agree, I think Shaqiri should just leave because Bernat is already doing well
And proving to be a bargain for 10m

Rode's passing is little below par, I think even Gaudino wouldmake the team before him unless Rode can play as a Right Back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
After months of tedious negotiations with the City of Munich authorities, we're finally only a short step away from getting the necessary permit to increase the Allianz Arena's capacity to 75'000 in the Bundesliga and 70'000 in the Uefa Champions League. According to the Munich based "Abendzeitung" there will be two test runs against ZSKA Moskau and SC Freiburg in mid December. KH rummenigge is confident that we'll be able to play in-front of the increased audience for the rest of the season, if everything runs smoothly.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nice way to bounce back though I feel we were lucky against Gladbach. Neuer showed again why he is the best keeper in the world

As for the Hamburg game I just have one phucking question to ask: Why does Rafinha still play for Bayern Munich?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Am very happy for that but my happiness no last cos I think we should have a larger capacity stadium. And looking at previous expansions, it's almost certain that this would be the last expansion the Arena would go through. We might be stuck on 75k for many years to come.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2014
A40:
Nice way to bounce back though I feel we were lucky against Gladbach. Neuer showed again why he is the best keeper in the world

As for the Hamburg game I just have one phucking question to ask: Why does Rafinha still play for Bayern Munich?
I don't think Rafinha is that bad. To me, he possesses the required quality of an above average modern right-back. He's just average defensively. One thing I also discovered is he has more pace going forward than tracking back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Klassiker starts in 90 mins
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Sokratis, Hummels, Durm - Mkhitaryan, Kehl, Bender - Kagawa, Reus - Aubameyang

Neuer - Benatia, Boateng, Alaba - Bernat, Lahm, Alonso - Robben, Müller, Götze - Lewandowski

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

City is the EPL CHAMPION and they are supposed to be the best EPL has to offer, So why shouldnt City's performance be a stick to flog the whoe EPL? If the strongest man in your compound is beaten black and blue on the street, Is that not an indication of the strenght of your compountd

So you think the seeding process is unfair to City? Na only City dey the group? Why is Roma not complaining? Or what would an ideal group for City have been? Most groups have 2 -3 strong teams and City has failed in theirs, They have been in groups with Villareal, Ajax, Plzen, CSKA yet someone claims the group is unfair to them. So if it would be fair, they should get Hull City, Wolves and West Brom? Its the freaking CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

Dortmund who have always had tough groups is not complaining its City. Its only a useless team that would complain about groups. Na only dem dey the group?

Has Juventus complained about the group? or why are you complaining on their behalf

city aren't the best EPL have to offer - that's just nonsense. they were good value for money last season, this season is different. it's like saying united under moyes was the best EPL have to offer cos they were defending champions.

newcastle's kids beat a strong city side during the week. they have suffers defeats from west ham & and stoke already. which of these play in europe regularly to make you conclude city are the best team in the premier league?

anyways, i came here to watch kagawa pulverise bayern munchen. can't wait for the kick-off. 219 countries are showing the game live......this is hoping bayern would lose before the eyes of the world. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Our line up is just mouth watering

Pep has no mercy in him, I believe he's aiming for a romp not just a win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
coogar:

city aren't the best EPL have to offer - that's just nonsense. they were good value for money last season, this season is different. it's like saying united under moyes was the best EPL have to offer cos they were defending champions.

newcastle's kids beat a strong city side during the week. they have suffers defeats from west ham & and stoke already. which of these play in europe regularly to make you conclude city are the best team in the premier league?

anyways, i came here to watch kagawa pulverise bayern munchen. can't wait for the kick-off. 219 countries are showing the game live......this is hoping bayern would lose before the eyes of the world. grin

In 2012 and 2014 when CIty won the league, they were still pants in Europe.

Dortmund is the second best German teams and have lost about 4-5 games this season to teams not in Europe

Dortmund need this win more than us, AS we stand right now BvB is already in relegation spots and Bayern has a 4point cushion
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hummels and Lahm share a joke in the tunnel

while Lewy says hello to his former teammates
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
What a save by Weidenfeller

This is the type of game he would suddenly enter god-mode
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
kagawa ripping bayern into shreds....
he's the best player in germany - too bad dortmund aren't really at their best this season. the way kagawa spread the ball in a counter attack is just a beauty to watch....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Awesome pass fromBoateng to Muller.

Raumdeuter cant keep it on target
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
raumdeuter:
Awesome pass fromBoateng to Muller.

Raumdeuter cant keep it on target

Stop watching ball inside calabash Dayo.

The signal is not as good as Cable TV
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
kagawa go kill bayern today.
his smart turns & vision are just too good for this game. moyes & fergie just wasted this lad's career. he's like maradona in this game.

what a pile-driver from robben!! cool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Neuer stop Aubameyang
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
goal!!!!

kagawa started the counter attack....

what a goal!!!

marco reus heads it....

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Reus scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Omo see better goal... grin

Coogar stop hyping kagawa jor
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nihilist:
Omo see better goal... grin
Coogar stop hyping kagawa jor

did you see the pass to aubemayang? see the quick transition from midfield to attack.

david alaba is a disgrace. he saw the flight of the ball & the fool still allowed the ball to sail over his head. reus got a free header & räped neuer.

dortmund play the best football in europe - they just need a bit more quality players to compensate their philosophy. how they recycle the ball quickly with precision & speed is second to none.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Alonso yellow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Weidenfeller saves again

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (1037) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.