Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1068085 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Na him Make Brazil the best footballing country in the world and madrid the best in Europe
Will Shaqiri feature for the Swiss at this year's Olympics?? And how far with the Martinez deal?? Methinks Boateng and Badstuber need quality competition so they dont get complacent. Dortmund winning a 3rd title on the trot would be disaster for our boys
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
A-40:

Will Shaqiri feature for the Swiss at this year's Olympics?? And how far with the Martinez deal?? Methinks Boateng and Badstuber need quality competition so they dont get complacent. Dortmund winning a 3rd title on the trot would be disaster for our boys

Shaqiri is not going for the Olympics

Dante is another CB that would compete with Badstuber and Boateng .

Martinez is not looking likely cos Bilbao insisted on the 40m and Barca/Real don chook mouth inside

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 12:04am On Jul 15, 2012
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3275/bundesliga/2012/07/14/3242240/rummenigge-bayerns-goal-is-to-win-titles

The Bavarians' CEO stated that the club are aiming to end their two-year run without a trophy, and made it clear that Matthias Sammer has the full support of the board of directors

Trophyless Munchen, 2 years and counting.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2012
How many years trophyless is your club on currently?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 3:15am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu: How many years trophyless is your club on currently?

How does my answer to your question end your trophylessness in your inferior league? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2012
duduspace:

How does my answer to your question end your trophylessness in your inferior league? cheesy

Let us know how you are faring in your 7th trophyless season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
Of course two years trophyless in Burnthisleaguearrghh with Schalke, Dortmund, 'Gladbach etc as rivals is equivalent to 14 years trophyless in EPL with United and City/Chelsea's billions to contend with cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
u dey mind gayokanu

despite having like 3 times the financial resources of the other top 3 teams in the burnthisleagueaargh, you still dey jonz.
u come dey misyarn. in EPL terms that like totyam winning the league with Man City behind serially .

mcheew
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
ritchboy: Of course two years trophyless in Burnthisleaguearrghh with Schalke, Dortmund, 'Gladbach etc as rivals is equivalent to 14 years trophyless in EPL with United and City/Chelsea's billions to contend with cheesy

Is it the same Man Citeh that was beaten black and blue by Munich? or Man utd that couldnt make it past basel
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
dayokanu:

Shaqiri is not going for the Olympics

Dante is another CB that would compete with Badstuber and Boateng .

Martinez is not looking likely cos Bilbao insisted on the 40m and Barca/Real don chook mouth inside

Anything more than 20 million Euros for Martinez would border on madnes. Its not like Badstuber and Boateng are horrible but they have this knack of losing concentration in big games. Do you feel this squad is good to go tho or do you feel we need one or two more signings. Schweini is kinda suspect these days as well especially with his ACL issue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
A-40:

Anything more than 20 million Euros for Martinez would border on madnes. Its not like Badstuber and Boateng are horrible but they have this knack of losing concentration in big games. Do you feel this squad is good to go tho or do you feel we need one or two more signings. Schweini is kinda suspect these days as well especially with his ACL issue

This squad was the second best team in Europe last year. We outplayed every team we met in last years CL including the mighty real madrid

What we lacked was a bench. The only serviceable bench player last season was Muller/Kroos depending on who starts. We played 200min vs Madrid and Muller was the only sub we could call. Our bench last season was filled with Pranjic, Contento, breno, Buyten, Petersen etc.

This season we have bought for the bench. I dare say if we had this options last season we would have won.

Imagine when Gomez was misfiring last season we had no one to come in, Now we have mandzukic and Pizzaro??

Where Robbery was injured or misfiring we have Shaqiri

And where badstuber and Boateng have Dante who can come in not van Buyten or Breno(Who has been jailed for arson)

This squad is good enough, I would welcome Martinez for 25m or less anything else, Lets go with this team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
…the club's interest in Javier Martinez: “I know the lad has said he won't come to Bayern, but that made me smile. I know all about the Basque soul, the Basque mentality, and I know what players have to say in public. That's the one thing, but the other is the exorbitant fee. That remains the problem. It would be irresponsible to pay €40 million for Javier Martinez. His market value is 20 or 22 million."
http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2012/35981.php

I suggest we forget Luiz Martinez and look towards Lars bender from Leverkusen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
dayokanu:

This squad was the second best team in Europe last year. We outplayed every team we met in last years CL including the mighty real madrid

What we lacked was a bench. The only serviceable bench player last season was Muller/Kroos depending on who starts. We played 200min vs Madrid and Muller was the only sub we could call. Our bench last season was filled with Pranjic, Contento, breno, Buyten, Petersen etc.

This season we have bought for the bench. I dare say if we had this options last season we would have won.

Imagine when Gomez was misfiring last season we had no one to come in, Now we have mandzukic and Pizzaro??

Where Robbery was injured or misfiring we have Shaqiri

And where badstuber and Boateng have Dante who can come in not van Buyten or Breno(Who has been jailed for arson)

This squad is good enough, I would welcome Martinez for 25m or less anything else, Lets go with this team

Well i get your point but that doesn't mean one should not strengthen. Don't get me wrong though the signings are spot-on. Shaqiri is excellent backup for Ribery and Robben depending on who is manning the left flank. Mandzukic and Pizzaro have Bundesliga experience too but i still feel there is one piece missing somewhere prolly at Right back where there is no reliable replacement for Lahm. Does Breno still have a contract?? Shouldnt jail terminate it? Lol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
A-40:

Well i get your point but that doesn't mean one should not strengthen. Don't get me wrong though the signings are spot-on. Shaqiri is excellent backup for Ribery and Robben depending on who is manning the left flank. Mandzukic and Pizzaro have Bundesliga experience too but i still feel there is one piece missing somewhere prolly at Right back where there is no reliable replacement for Lahm. Does Breno still have a contract?? Shouldnt jail terminate it? Lol

Brenos contract has been terminated by the jailterm, lazio was reportedly interested but also stopped after the sentence

GK Neuer has Starke, RB Lahm has Rafinha, LB- Alaba has Contento (Both young but there are no quality LB in the market), CB Boateng and badstuber have Dante and vanBuyten(hopefully would never get to him), CM- Gustavo has tymoschuk, CM2- Schweinsteiger has Kroos, Wingers Robben and Ribery have Shaqiri and Muller, AM- Muller, kroos, Shaqiri, Striker Gomez, Mandzukic and Pizarro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by gito44: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
I cant belive it. Rafinha and alaba has been injured against the match with napoli and it looks like minimum of 2 months for both . Both our full back don kpai o . I suggest Lahm and boateng to play as full back and dante and van buyten/badstuber as cb . And by d way to my mario gomez who celebrated his birthday this month . Happy 27th birthday .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Bros, you nor dey shame? the last date on any of these is 2010, has this yeye club been sleeping since? tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2012
duduspace:

Bros, you nor dey shame? the last date on any of these is 2010, has this yeye club been sleeping since? tongue

Show us yours and the most recent date would be when Pope John Paul was still alive
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:21am On Jul 23, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
Homar: I cant belive it. Rafinha and alaba has been injured against the match with napoli and it looks like minimum of 2 months for both . Both our full back don kpai o . I suggest Lahm and boateng to play as full back and dante and van buyten/badstuber as cb . And by d way to my mario gomez who celebrated his birthday this month . Happy 27th birthday .
The good news is Transfer business might still wind up being open after all or maybe not but there is news making the rounds that we are going for De Jong not quite sure what to make of that

dayokanu: [img]http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/media.media.f932837e-bb89-485c-8281-0c84575c49d6.normalized.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/media.media.819367b6-8c6e-4c5e-b482-60c83d8b406d.normalized.jpeg[/img]

Its not a good sign when both your sporting director and manager both look like they are in better shape you
Looooool that would definitely put more strain on them ankles. I really hope someone like Sammer could inspire these cats to give their all more often
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by good1025: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2012

Its not a good sign when both your sporting director and manager both look like they are in better shape you

Is it a good sign for a Fans to be criticizing the main player, the Actor. Will a Star Trek Fan abuse Captain Kurk or Dr . Spock? If the Captain or the Doctor make a mistake a real fan have to give them time to recover.

The anguish of what Chelsea did to them in that Stadium is what is causing this. Imagine a girl going though heart break on her marriage day, she will eat and eat till she will become overweighted .

Okay, just look at Drogba, I will not add again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Brenos contract has been terminated by the jailterm, lazio was reportedly interested but also stopped after the sentence

GK Neuer has Starke, RB Lahm has Rafinha, LB- Alaba has Contento (Both young but there are no quality LB in the market), CB Boateng and badstuber have Dante and vanBuyten(hopefully would never get to him), CM- Gustavo has tymoschuk, CM2- Schweinsteiger has Kroos, Wingers Robben and Ribery have Shaqiri and Muller, AM- Muller, kroos, Shaqiri, Striker Gomez, Mandzukic and Pizarro

I get you Baba. So who are you looking at to make a big splash this season?? I for one want to see Tommy Muller get back to his form of the 09-10 season to me he is the most intelligent player going forward never mind versatile
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
good1025:

Is it a good sign for a Fans to be criticizing the main player, the Actor. Will a Star Trek Fan abuse Captain Kurk or Dr . Spock? If the Captain or the Doctor make a mistake a real fan have to give them time to recover.

The anguish of what Chelsea did to them in that Stadium is what is causing this. Imagine a girl going though heart break on her marriage day, she will eat and eat till she will become overweighted .

Okay, just look at Drogba, I will not add again.
Guy the picture na joke nau
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
A-40:

I get you Baba. So who are you looking at to make a big splash this season?? I for one want to see Tommy Muller get back to his form of the 09-10 season to me he is the most intelligent player going forward never mind versatile

I am thinking Shaqiri would push several of our first teamers. Shaq looks like a strret footballer and he is still young.

This is the season our boyz need to prove themselves

Losing 2 finals in 3 years. They need to win something
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
dayokanu:

I am thinking Shaqiri would push several of our first teamers. Shaq looks like a strret footballer and he is still young.

This is the season our boyz need to prove themselves

Losing 2 finals in 3 years. They need to win something

Not seen a lot of Shaqiri but i can tell he is still raw he would come good tho. Its Tommy Muller i really want to see make that step up

I was going to talk about that. What do we do about this close but no cigar niggas?? Cos its hard to buy or even teach killer instinct. You either have it or you don't. This is arguably going to be the toughest UCL yet.

I have a few suggestions tho. Robben should not be designated spot-kick taker and Van Buyten should never feature in an important game lol

What's Bayern's id on Twitter!! Not sure there's much of a presence there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
A-40:

Not seen a lot of Shaqiri but i can tell he is still raw he would come good tho. Its Tommy Muller i really want to see make that step up

I was going to talk about that. What do we do about this close but no cigar niggas?? Cos its hard to buy or even teach killer instinct. You either have it or you don't. This is arguably going to be the toughest UCL yet.

I have a few suggestions tho. Robben should not be designated spot-kick taker and Van Buyten should never feature in an important game lol

What's Bayern's id on Twitter!! Not sure there's much of a presence there

Thomas Muller's major issue is that he is always being tossed around. He is our deputy right winger when Robben is injured, Deputy Left winger when Ribery is injured, Deputy attacking midfielder when Kroos is injured. He gets tossed everywhere and he is humble enough not to complain.

I think this thing is not only with this generation even the Breitnigge generation Rummenigge and breitner lost 2 CL finals to Aston Villa and FC Porto in games they completely dominated, They lost world cup finals in 1982 and 1986 to Italy and Argentina

Contrary to popular believe Germany is one of the least clinical countries in the world

Bayern has lost 5 CL finals 4 of which they dominated completely (1982, 1987, 1999, 2012) even 2010 to a large extent

Germany has lost 3 World cup finals and 3 Euro finals(Cezch, Denmark and Spain 2008)

I am sure Robben would give himself brain and move away from penalties

I am not on twitter so I dont know if bayern has an ID, It would probably be in German though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by good1025: 1:42am On Jul 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Thomas Muller's major issue is that he is always being tossed around. He is our deputy right winger when Robben is injured, Deputy Left winger when Ribery is injured, Deputy attacking midfielder when Kroos is injured. He gets tossed everywhere and he is humble enough not to complain.

I think this thing is not only with this generation even the Breitnigge generation Rummenigge and breitner lost 2 CL finals to Aston Villa and FC Porto in games they completely dominated, They lost world cup finals in 1982 and 1986 to Italy and Argentina

Contrary to popular believe Germany is one of the least clinical countries in the world

Bayern has lost 5 CL finals 4 of which they dominated completely (1982, 1987, 1999, 2012) even 2010 to a large extent

Germany has lost 3 World cup finals and 3 Euro finals(Cezch, Denmark and Spain 2008)

I am sure Robben would give himself brain and move away from penalties

I am not on twitter so I dont know if bayern has an ID, It would probably be in German though

But why will he complain? Why Why Why?
Bayern use to be biggest Club and Most Successful in the world but what is happening recently is casting doubt now sha. Muller know he cannot excel anywhere apart from league like Germany, Dutch or French League. Do you think he can excel in Portuguese League? I doubt that.

When Mario Gomez was criticize for been lazy when he first come to Bayern did he talk? He Just answer his doubters (where is my friend Toba? I love him sometimes) with Performances on the pitch. Now who is minding Gomez business?

So about Muller case, If you notice he is not prominent in Jupp team like how he was in Van Gaal time. He already enjoy major playing time under Van Gaal so he can't complain now. Jupp Approach is different so he have to accept it.

Ok, so if he Complain, what can happen. Will Chelsea buy him? Will City buy him? Will Ferguson or Even Wenger buy him? May be by loan he can come to club like Tottenham . Only Liverpool who buy Carol for 30 million can risk to buy player like Muller into England.

So what is the real problem of Bayern? Is it Robben, Muller or Ribery? or Is it Swiney? It is not all this things. It is lack of competition. Bayern is sleeping because Germany league is dead. Germany league die and need resuscitation like how Chelsea and Man City have recently. The Germany teams have to learn world trend and import Arab billionaires to make mark in that league.

Now to examine what the problem is let us look at that picture. The picture of Swine, Jupp and that Man that look like Robben. Look at the picture well, what do you notice?
Yes. Body language. The body Language show that the players are by passing Manager straight to meet and gist with Club management. Why will that be? That is how they do to Van Gaal and drive him away. Imagine Messi by passing Guardiola, will that work?
Ok may be it work in Chelsea but is every team great like Chelsea?
Chelsea at last season have not had a coach for long . Drogba know this, Lampard know this and even Terry. They take express decision to lead the team whether Mourinho or Siasa was the coach.

So that is the difference
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 5:51am On Jul 24, 2012
I don't think you guys should fret too much. . .the Bayern side I saw at the end of last season will still be a major threat but Rob-bery need some serious re-orientation and less reliance upon sha!
You guys have made some really decent buys - Manzukich in particular, I expect to be a hit.

All in all, Bayern is still a relatively stable side and the consistence+continuity you have now will help rather than hurt the coming season!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by good1025: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2012
RuuDie: I don't think you guys should fret too much. . .the Bayern side I saw at the end of last season will still be a major threat but Rob-bery need some serious re-orientation and less reliance upon sha!
You guys have made some really decent buys - Manzukich in particular, I expect to be a hit.

All in all, Bayern is still a relatively stable side and the consistence+continuity you have now will help rather than hurt the coming season!

I think that is wrong, there is a real cause for concern. Do you know why I say that?
Ok lets look. Before the arrival of Ribery and Robben, how was Bayern doing? Where they ascending, descending or just side to side? I will leave you to judge that your self.
Every team has its man, or if they're lucky like Bayern, men. But can we really call Bayern lucky with recent history in mind? That is for another day .
Madrid have Caro and Barca Messi . Bayern are lucky to have two and half men. The half man is Gomez.

Now this Mandzukic you people are mentioning, who is he, where is he from? Do you think he can come and have immediate impact? Don't be thinking like a crack dealer, are you a crack dealer?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bayern thrashed Beijing Guoan 6 nil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YnZ9q1n4sc

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.