Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Constant Hotness Of The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constant Hotness Of The Body (7093 Views)

Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts / Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Hotness Inside The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant Hotness Of The Body by fender(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2010
Hi Landers, I've been battling with this hotness of the body for quite a while now. My body temperature is always on the high side to the extent that sometimes I feel the hotness around my lower private region. It gets so hot that sometimes I feel embarrassed by people who either give me a warm handshake or a hug. I seriously need help and will appreciate it if I got one. I strongly believe that this forum is packed with intellectuals that can proffer solution to what I see as an anomaly.

[b][/b]
Re: Constant Hotness Of The Body by obedobi: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2010
Use nano cool gel and Cordyceps your problem is over thanks
Re: Constant Hotness Of The Body by sms4health: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2010
Please, please see a qualified medical practitioner to evaluate you.

We don't know your history and can't examine you
Re: Constant Hotness Of The Body by GoldCircle: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2010
you body is overheating. you need blood coolant.
Re: Constant Hotness Of The Body by fender(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2010
@Goldcircle,
What blood coolants are you suggesting I get to remedy the situation??
Re: Constant Hotness Of The Body by GoldCircle: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
Talk to your doctor. I think Astyfer will come in helpful here.
Re: Constant Hotness Of The Body by Doctor7(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2010
You can come to our medical centre for diagnosis, i am sure there is solution to your problem using our potent herbal preparation that has reputable record of over 5,000 years. contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Constant Hotness Of The Body by angrynaija: 2:48am On Oct 20, 2010
sounds like hot flashes to me. see a doctor.
Re: Constant Hotness Of The Body by davidif: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Is it hot flashes?

(1) (Reply)

Strabismus Known In Nigeria As 4 O'clock Eyes / Lady Strips Unclad After Coming Down From A Car In Awka(photos) / Leprosy Outbreak In Gombe, Children Stricken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.