Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? (834 Views)

If Your Ex Calls You After 6 Month Of Breakup That She’s Pregnant, Wat Wl U Do / When you get carried away by initial gragra. / See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by Baabs(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2010
U went to ur bf/gf house
U met d whole family, u greated dem all
And u decided to take a ride wit ur bf/gf
U went 2 beach 2 av a nice time
While playin in d beach 2geda,
"HE/SHE was taken away by d Ocean" and nobody cud help HIM/HER
How wud u act to dis?
And whr wl be ur 1st place to go?
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by Dsense(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2010
U wanna here.First thing i would do is getting ma stuffs ready den secretly stare at ma left nd right .
Secondly would bump unto ma car nd drive off home.
DAt's her portion nd nothing can be done.lol.
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by googles: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2010
undecided undecided

really ? you pple just think of something to post and the weirdest ideas come up ? undecided

wowzie lipsrsealed
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by Omolola1(f): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2010
I would just DIVE into the water and swim cool
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by Dsense(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2010
Omolola1:

I would just DIVE into the water and swim cool
U need to think of SHARK nd other monsters in there ooooo.Live ur life d guy has gone nd no reason for putting ur life at risk wink
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by InkedNerd(f): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2010
lmao @ topic and lmao @ D-sense
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by tpiah: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2010
overseas, if anything happens to anyone, the first suspect they look at is the partner.
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by Baabs(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2010
i gues i'm lackin N2O @ D-sense
Imply u 2 change name to D-comedian
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by Dsense(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
Baabs:

i gues i'm lackin N2O @ D-sense
Imply u 2 change name to D-comedian
Lol.Thanks man .
I did tried to change ma name to dat oo but girls in da house disagreed grin grin
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by Baabs(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2010
Now i av solid evidence dat u r not from dis planet
I just checked on ur profile piz
Ur comment wasn't solid enuf
So whc planet whr u at ur prof. pix?@D-comedian
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by Dsense(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2010
Baabs:

Now i av solid evidence dat u r not from dis planet
I just checked on your profile piz
your comment wasn't solid enuf
So whc planet whr u at your prof. pix?@D-comedian
Surely u don't wanna know wink
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by Baabs(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
i want to kno nao
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by 190: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2010
Im a very Good swimmer

so i stand a chance against the sharks and the lobsters and stingrays!
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by kannymoore(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
I go wave Bye Bye!!
Good riddance to bad rubbish LOL!
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by InkedNerd(f): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2010
^^^Chai, that's so sad cry
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by iice(f): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2010
Dive and search.
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by InkedNerd(f): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
iice:

Dive and search.

Hehehe, iice what if you get swept away as well? grin
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by omega25red(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2010
call the cops get a police report so they can be sure that i didn't do it then have the cops contact the parents and start feeling like sh!t for a long time because i couldn't do anything to save her
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by iice(f): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, iice what if you get swept away as well? grin

Consider myself lucky, i die by water.
I be mammy water ooo tongue
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by InkedNerd(f): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
lol lol grin
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by abioila(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2010
D-sense:

U wanna here.First thing i would do is getting ma stuffs ready den secretly stare at ma left nd right .
Secondly would bump unto ma car nd drive off home.
DAt's her portion nd nothing can be done.lol.
rodflmfao!mehn u bed.
Re: Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? by Dsense(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2010
abioila:

rodflmfao!mehn u bed.
Abi nau grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love / Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. / Who Is Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.