Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times (17648 Views)

EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 / Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by MAYOWAAK: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2010
A 43-year old policeman,  Corporal Lanre Ramoni, attached to Agbara Divisional Police  Headquarters in Ogun State, is currently being detained for having sex with his daughter  for four years. He also aborted her pregnancy four times.

His daughter (name withheld), 19, is an SSS 3, student and the only child.

P.M.NEWS investigation revealed that Corporal Ramoni, has been having sex with his  daughter since she was 15 years old.

He even compelled her not to tell anyone about the illicit affair.

The cat was let out of the bag on Monday when the girl got to the school with bruises all  over her body and when a classmate of hers asked her what happened, she opened up on what  transpired between her and her father.

P.M.NEWS further learnt that her classmate (Joke) on hearing this, ran to one of the  teachers who later told the principal of the school about it.

Her father was invited to the school. On arrival, the girl confronted him right in the  presence of the principal and the teachers.  She accused her father of having sex with  her several times and also showed all the love messages he sent to her phone.

Two of the messages which were shown to P.M.NEWS read: “I love you so much, you are good  in bed than your mother,” and “Hope you haven’t told anybody that I am having sex with  you?”

The police authorities later waded into the matter by arresting the Corporal who is now  in detention.

Narrating her ordeal to P.M.NEWS, she said: “please, brother, do not put my name in your  paper, my dad Corporal Lanre Ramoni, attached to Criminal Investigation Bureau, CIB,  Agbara police station has been having sex with me since when I was 15 years old and he  made me swear to an oath. He told me if I revealed my relationship with him I would die.

“And I kept it to my chest until now that I am 19 years old. My dad sent my mother  packing for no reason. Each time he wanted to make love to me, I always tell him ‘Dad,  but you are my father you slept with my mother now it is my turn.’ I would cry but he  always threatened to kill me. I aborted my pregnancy four times for him.

“Some times he would beat me when I refused but last Sunday, 3October, he wanted to sleep  with me and when I didn’t allow him, he beat me silly and that is why I have all these  bruises all over my body.

“When I go to school on Monday, my friend asked what caused the bruises and while I was  crying, I told her that I won’t talk because I would die. When she persisted I told her  how my dad beat me because I refused to let him have intimacy that night with me. Immediately  I told my friend what happened, she ran and reported to the school authorities who sent  for my Dad. And in the presence of everybody, I confessed and showed them the love  messages my dad sent into my phone. And Dad said yes it was true.”

Ramoni admitted the allegation in his confessional statement to the police at Agbara  where he is being interrogated.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/10/07/policeman-impregnates-daughter-4-times/

1 Like

Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Skidoc(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2010
Nigerian Josef Fritzl shocked shocked
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Mobinga: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2010
Skidoc:

Nigerian Josef Fritzl shocked shocked
  grin grin

Like Sun, Like P.M News
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Dsense(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2010
@poster,
why u re always after such topics,i just hope u re not d man in question here wink
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by MAYOWAAK: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2010
D-sense:

@poster,
why u re always after such topics,i just hope u re not d man in question here wink

NO
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by excanny: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2010
D-sense:

@poster,
why u re always after such topics,i just hope u re not d man in.question here wink

Did he ruffle some feathers? This seems like some kind of exclusive.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by hakunajay(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2010
Na wa oh!
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by paddylo1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2010
19yrs old and still in SS3?. . .
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by AndreUweh(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2010
Surely corporal Lanre Ramoni deserves to die.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
source pls!
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by semid4lyfe(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2010
The girl is dumb. She gives the press her father's name and says she doesn't want hers in the papers? Who can't put 2 & 2 together?
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Onlytruth(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2010
Must every evil find its way to Nigeria  

Who knows what else happens under our highly secretive culture.  

Somebody should drive a single broomstick into this monsters d!kc and break it!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Radiant(f): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2010
paddy_lo:

19yrs old and still in SS3?. . .

I'm surprised she's still in school. Try that with your daughter and see her finish Uni at 20!
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Fhemmmy: 1:11am On Oct 08, 2010
What a sick father, he ought to be serving and protecting on the street, instead messing up in his own house.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by AloyEmeka5: 1:15am On Oct 08, 2010
“I love you so much, you are good  in bed than your mother,” and “Hope you haven’t told anybody that I am having sex with  you?”

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/10/07/policeman-impregnates-daughter-4-times/

Jesus.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by IbrahimB: 1:48am On Oct 08, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

The cat was let out of the bag on Monday when the girl got to the school with bruises all  over her body and when a classmate of hers asked her what happened, she opened up on what  transpired between her and her father.

P.M.NEWS further learnt that her classmate (Joke) on hearing this, ran to one of the  teachers who later told the principal of the school about it.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.  smiley
Joke just prevented the situation from getting worse. Some women have suffered this trauma for decades.   angry
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by birdman(m): 1:55am On Oct 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Jesus.

Jesus refuses to forgive in this case
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by AloyEmeka5: 1:58am On Oct 08, 2010
Jesus always forgives no matter the sin. That's why He is God.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Justcash(m): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2010
I wondered why this thread was so dry and why Bk male/babe, Babapupa and co were not here to claim "Holier than thou" by calling the man and his daughter's tribe names, then I noticed that the man and his daughter were not "Igbos". No wonder this thread is dry. Poster next time post cases that involve igbos and watch the response to your post blossom. May God help their tribalistic lives.

Aloy+Emeka:

On point.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by birdman(m): 2:23am On Oct 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Jesus is God, and he has made an exception for this case. 6 demons have been reserved for this man's ultimate, eternal torture.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by egift(m): 4:51am On Oct 08, 2010
Justcash:

I wondered why this thread was so dry and why Bk male/babe, Babapupa and co were not here to claim "Holier than thou" by calling the man and his daughter's tribe names, then I noticed that the man and his daughter were not "Igbos". No wonder this thread is dry. Poster next time post cases that involve igbos and watch the response to your post blossom. May God help their tribalistic lives.

On point.

Exactly. Sometimes I wonder how they breath with all that hatred.

@ Post:
For every one female with such case, there are ten hidden and suffering in silence. I hope the man gets life sentence.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by jaygetta(m): 5:02am On Oct 08, 2010
There's this Nigerian girl in Boston that confided in me that her dad has been sleeping with her since she was 8 (she's 28 now). Funny thing is he buys her all kinds of gifts; I guess to shut her up! Right now she drives a 2010 Range Rover, BMW 6series, and lives in a condo in an exclusive part of town; all paid for by daddy dearest.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by excanny: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2010
Justcash:

On point.
Probably hiding in the closets.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by amakaudeze: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2010
HEy people check this out.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527450.0.html

PASTE ON EVERY TOPIC POSTS ON EVERY BLOG YOU CAN ACCESS
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by JUO(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2010
Terrible
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by jamace(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2010
The man's rod should be given 100 strokes of koboko angry
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by gogo123: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2010
say na ibo man all rats would have rushed out from okitpupa and ife to castigate the ibo nation, sure we all know the truth
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by chosen04(f): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

A 43-year old policeman, Corporal Lanre Ramoni, attached to Agbara Divisional Police Headquarters in Ogun State, is currently being detained for having sex with his daughter for four years. He also aborted her pregnancy four times.

@43 yrs and still a Police Corporal?
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by oisehumen(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2010
jaygetta:

There's this Nigerian girl in Boston that confided in me that her dad has been sleeping with her since she was 8 (she's 28 now). Funny thing is he buys her all kinds of gifts; I guess to shut her up! Right now she drives a 2010 Range Rover, BMW 6series, and lives in a condo in an exclusive part of town; all paid for by daddy dearest.

Abomination angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by chidyke77(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
this is abomination.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Basics007: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2010
Bizarre news. So much insanity walkin around fully clothed
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Basics007: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2010
Bizarre news. So much insanity walkin around fully clothed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix / Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death / Ochanya's Murder: Appeal Court Upholds Conviction Of Lecturer's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.