Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) (22961 Views)

Poll: Who Will Win The X Factor 2010?

John Adeleye: 10% (3 votes)
Mary Byrne: 0% (0 votes)
Storm Lee: 0% (0 votes)
Cher Lloyd: 17% (5 votes)
Katie Waissel: 0% (0 votes)
Rebecca Ferguson: 6% (2 votes)
1 Direction: 3% (1 vote)
Belel Amie: 3% (1 vote)
FYD: 0% (0 votes)
Aiden Grimshaw: 6% (2 votes)
Matt Cardel: 31% (9 votes)
Nicolo Festo: 0% (0 votes)
THE WILD CARDS: 0% (0 votes)
Treyc Cohen: 6% (2 votes)
Wagner Fiuza Carriho: 3% (1 vote)
Diva Fever: 0% (0 votes)
Peije Richardson: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Yorisb: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

What happened to keke na pepe?

Lol, The thing got spoilt @ Maza Maza grin

YaaaY!!! BTW, I Hope you're team Danni? wink

Maza Maza jor!!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Ladyrsky46: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2010
Yorisb:

Lol, The thing got spoilt @ Maza Maza grin

YaaaY!!! BTW, I Hope you're team Danni? wink

Maza Maza jor!!

I prefer Danii, but wanted Rebecca to win.
What does keke na pepe mean?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2010
manmustwac:

@chic2pimp
so the producers are good at organizing a talent show but can't even organize original songs for thier acts to sing. Na woah.
That is exactly it.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Yorisb: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

I prefer Danii, but wanted Rebecca to win.
What does keke na pepe mean?

Meaning, u(keke) and I(pepe) wink tongue. . .Hope u aint losing touch wit Naija sha undecided

Maza Maza!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2010
Bye guys

see you next year grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Ladyrsky46: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2010
Yorisb:

Meaning, u(keke) and I(pepe) wink tongue. . .Hope u aint losing touch wit Naija sha undecided
Maza Maza!

Thanks, but is everyone in Nigeria supposed to know that? undecided
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Yorisb: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

Thanks, but is everyone in Nigeria supposed to know that? undecided

Erm, supposedly YES! cool

So how long u been away for undecided

Maza Maza!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Ladyrsky46: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2010
Supposedly. So not.

Long enough not to know what maza maza means either undecided grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Yorisb: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

Supposedly. So not.

Long enough not to know what maza maza means either undecided grin

Now that's not cool. embarassed nyways I reckon it's all 4 jokes, innit undecided

Maza Maza!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Ladyrsky46: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2010
I'm serious undecided
So what does it mean?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2010
One Direction angry angry angry!
don't worry chappies, you'll still sell more records than any of them! LOL

I was team Dannii anyway, if my boys didn't win, I wanted her to get it. Seeing Cheryl win again would have been lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Yorisb: 12:40am On Dec 13, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

I'm serious undecided
So what does it mean?

She's serious oh shocked

OK, This will defo cost u a fiver then grin

Maza Maza!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Ladyrsky46: 12:43am On Dec 13, 2010
ragdollz:

One Direction angry angry angry!
don't worry chappies, you'll still sell more records than any of them! LOL

Seeing Cheryl win again would have been  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
However, seeing Rebecca win, would've been  grin grin grin grin

Yorisb:

She's serious oh shocked

OK, This will defo cost u a fiver then grin
Maza Maza!

LOL. Fiver? shocked
Okay. Send me your bank details. In the meantime, start telling me smiley
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by agabaI23(m): 12:54am On Dec 13, 2010
My prediction was cool.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Yorisb: 1:09am On Dec 13, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

LOL. Fiver? shocked
Okay. Send me your bank details. In the meantime, start telling me smiley

Bank account I dont have a bank account as Am a benefit scourger. lipsrsealed embarassed I use only post office account! angry tongue

And no, it's ''pay b4 service'' Madam! grin

Maza Maza!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Ladyrsky46: 1:21am On Dec 13, 2010
You're on dole and you're doing all this pay before service shakara for me angry.
That fiver will go a long way for you. Has Cameron's cuts not reached the benefits people yet undecided?

Well, if you're not ready, I will meet that mallam there who is willing to accept £1.20 and give me more info.

If you're ready, tell me where to meet you and I'll give you £4.00 in cash.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Yorisb: 1:41am On Dec 13, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

You're on dole and you're doing all this pay before service shakara for me angry.
That fiver will go a long way for you. Has Cameron's cuts not reached the benefits people yet undecided?

Well, if you're not ready, I will meet that mallam there who is willing to accept £1.20 and give me more info.

If you're ready, tell me where to meet you and I'll give you £4.00 in cash.

Which Mallam again 4 lagos UK grin

Nope the cuts never reach me oh, in fact mine is well secured now than ever grin

And Madam, my price doesn't come cheap as my services are excellent. Fiver and I'll tell u where to meet otherwise NO DEAL! wink

Maza Maza!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Ladyrsky46: 2:09am On Dec 13, 2010
Yorisb:

Which Mallam again 4 lagos UK grin

Nope the cuts never reach me oh, in fact mine is well secured now than ever grin

And Madam, my price doesn't come cheap as my services are excellent. Fiver and I'll tell u where to meet otherwise NO DEAL! wink
Maza Maza!

*thinking, maybe I should go on dole*

It is benefit people like you that should be suffering most not the NHS or Unis. lipsrsealed

Which services? Is it not jst to tell me what maza maza means?

*This person like shakara too much.*
Oya, come and take.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 4:10am On Dec 13, 2010
Hmmn the "winner's single" is already out for sale, "When We Collide" by Matt Cardle. The song is getting mixed reviews, some hate it, some love it. It's a cover of a Biffy song and people are saying they prefer the original. Matt may always be considered as a mere "pub" singer, and I never really wanted him to win bc he doesn't really have what it takes. See you in 15 months cos that's how long it may take him to finish an album tongue.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by agabaI23(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2010
ragdollz:

Hmmn the "winner's single" is already out for sale, "When We Collide" by Matt Cardle. The song is getting mixed reviews, some hate it, some love it. It's a cover of a Biffy song and people are saying they prefer the original. Matt may always be considered as a mere "pub" singer, and I never really wanted him to win bc he doesn't really have what it takes. See you in 15 months cos that's how long it may take him to finish an album tongue.
The review of a hater. grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2010
agabaI23:

The review of a hater. grin

Not at all! OK, go to iTunes and see what is being said about his new single. Anyway I was always a Matt fan from the beginning during his painter's cap days grin. Alas I think Rebecca should have won but I guess they had their reasons choosing Matt.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Yorisb: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

*thinking, maybe I should go on dole*

It is benefit people like you that should be suffering most not the NHS or Unis. lipsrsealed

Which services? Is it not jst to tell me what maza maza means?

*This person like shakara too much.*
Oya, come and take.
                                                              *Thinking yet? Abeg work the thought jare* grin

Ah ah! why naw Abeg no yab me jor, I painstakingly paid my dues already, so? grin

And u think practicalized tutorials are cheap/easy because? cheesy Of course Shakara is allowed in this case as whoever pays the piper dictates the tune. WORD! grin

Deal or No Deal? angry

Maza Maza!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Ladyrsky46: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2010
*Thought the thought and thought says NO!*

Due to? It didn't get to me so nothing has been paid angry

I'm the one who's paying you so I should dictate the tune.

Deal!(the TV show has never made sense to me  undecided)
ragdollz:

I think Rebecca should have won
Thank you  kiss

Hope Matt goes on to be much more successful than Shayne, Leon and the others. . .
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2010
ragdollz:

To be fair , when has the original recording not been rated above the Xfactor duplicate?. . . . . .If memory serves me right, Alexander's Hallelujah getting that sort of reaction too.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by kadman(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2010
List of how[b] I think[/b] X-Factor finalists would be successful in order:

Cher - Everyone want's her, Jay-Z has promised her a successful career with a debut album that will feature him, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Will.I.Am. . I see her being very big in the U.S

Rebecca - Think Susan Boyle's success, Susan Boyle was also runner up in Britain's Got Talent. Rebecca has a great recording voice, and I see her doing a lot of cover songs. She would sell millions, but would probably not have tours. I also see her being big in the U.S

One Direction - Probably have a good career. . in the UK, don't see them being as big as JLS though. They would of course have a huge fan base of tween girls.

Matt - I honestly don't see this guy being big, as someone said he would take months to record an album, which would be mediorce at best. . . then he'll fizzle away. I yawn thinking about this dude.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Yorisb: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

*Thought the thought and thought says NO!*

Due to? It didn't get to me so nothing has been paid angry

I'm the one who's paying you so I should dictate the tune.

Deal!(the TV show has never made sense to me  undecided)Thank you  kiss

Hope Matt goes on to be much more successful than Shayne, Leon and the others. . .
                                            *OK then, may your thoughtlessness lead u into a thoughtful mystery thought* grin

It prolly didn't get to 'cos u'd rather work d' work than work d' thoughts grin

Erm, Madam may I remind you that Am yet to receive any payment from ya, ergo; your claims are wholly unfounded! angry tongue

Deal?(Am ambivalent yet) OK, meet me at the back yard then! wink

Maza Maza!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2010
kadman:

List of how[b] I think[/b] X-Factor finalists would be successful in order:
Cher - Everyone want's her, Jay-Z has promised her a successful career with a debut album that will feature him, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Will.I.Am. . I see her being very big in the U.S
Rebecca - Think Susan Boyle's success, Susan Boyle was also runner up in Britain's Got Talent. Rebecca has a great recording voice, and I see her doing a lot of cover songs. She would sell millions, but would probably not have tours. I also see her being big in the U.S
One Direction - Probably have a good career. . in the UK, don't see them being as big as JLS though. They would of course have a huge fan base of tween girls.
Matt - I honestly don't see this guy being big, as someone said he would take months to record an album, which would be mediorce at best. . . then he'll fizzle away. I yawn thinking about this dude.
stop kidding yourself, that the likes of jay-z want cher, she is a one trick pony and her trademark rapping won't trip anyone in the states, the 3 finalist will have most definitely go on and have a succesfull career, the final 2 cos they just have their unique style and 1-direction cos they are young, likeable and well the silly girls will always ensure they sell records
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Ladyrsky46: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
Yorisb:

*OK then, may your thoughtlessness lead u into a thoughtful mystery thought* grin

It prolly didn't get to 'cos u'd rather work d' work than work d' thoughts grin

Erm, Madam may I remind you that Am yet to receive any payment from ya, ergo; your claims are wholly unfounded! angry tongue

Deal?(Am ambivalent yet) OK, meet me at the back yard then! wink
Maza Maza!

undecided undecided
I have nothing to say to that.

You don't really want the money do you? I've been waiting for over an hour now at the back yard. angry angry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Yorisb: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

undecided undecided
I have nothing to say to that.

You don't really want the money do you? I've been waiting for over an hour now at the back yard. angry angry

Good I made ya speechless; twas not an easy one though grin

And which back-yard have u been waiting at Perhaps u took the wrong route then angry undecided

Maza Maza!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Ladyrsky46: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
Yorisb:

Good I made ya speechless; twas not an easy one though grin

And which back-yard have u been waiting at Perhaps u took the wrong route then angry undecided

Maza Maza!

LOL. Clap for yourself. grin

How many yards are there at the back of my house angry?
Perharps gini?
I'm not even going to reply to this. Insulting my intelligence angry grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
I'm absolutely loving Matt's soon to be christmas no 1 song (When We Collide)grin

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ebCImJ1xgo?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="[/flash]
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by AngieFan(f): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2010
X-factor 2009 Rachael Adedeji - Follow the DJ .

What do you think?

[flash=600,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=indLcCY2878?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize / BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija / Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.