Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? (1167 Views)

Funky Tuesday; List 5 Things U"d Wish To Do Dat U"v Neva Done Before. / Make A Wish For The Person Above You / "I Wish" Game (what do you wish?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Baabs(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2010
If you wish to turn into a non-living object; what would that be and why?

I'l prefer condom coz it ,
Wat abt u?
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Mobinga: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Still thinking. Nice Thread by the way, wrong location
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Rocktation(f): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2010
Nice? Yeah right.
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2010
Op why condom?
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by sohiemi(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2010
Dis guy u no tire abi!abeg hu introduced dis guy to nl? IT IS NOT A PLAYGROUND!I SEE NO SWINGS OR BOUNCY CASTLES SO PACK UR BAGS AND TRY WONDERLAND!
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2010
lmao
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Omolola1(f): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2010
A pencil! because everyone would hold me tight especially handsome, muscular ARTISTS! hehehehe
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2010
Omolola1:

A pencil! because everyone would hold me tight especially handsome, muscular ARTISTS! hehehehe

Thief lol, I guess guys like me huh? wink
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Omolola1(f): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2010
Yeus o! guys lyk u, i saw ur pix the other day and i must confess i am falling~ *dont tell inked o*
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2010
Omolola1:

Yeus o! guys lyk u, i saw your pix the other day and i must confess i am falling~ *dont tell inked o*

lmao, i can't remember you seeing my pic, describe plz,
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Dozita(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Omolola1(f): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2010
@reality, LOL, the only thing i can say is u are good looking~
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Creamish(f): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2010
Omolola1:

ul break easily tongue

@ topic . . . Diamond . . .just so pple'l die to have me!  cool
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Omolola1(f): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
Remember i said muscular artists! btw, i dont care
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by adagz01(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2010
~definately G-string pant~
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Creamish(f): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2010
Omolola1:

Remember i said muscular artists! btw, i dont care

aight . .watever u say babes.
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by iice(f): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2010
Either the Batpod (batcycle) or the Batwing (bat plane). I have a thing for Batman, motorbikes and planes.
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by DeepSoul(f): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2010
I'd like to be a Bible. . . people would run to me for help!
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Hardballer(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2010
chevy camaro , because its a chevy camaro
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by ikechukz(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2010
i would be a Love Machine.u all should know y
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by ikechukz(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2010
i would be a *Love Machine*.u all should know why
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by xynerise: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2010
@topic. Bra. I go press bosom tire.
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by googles: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2010
Iphone cool
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Phate07(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2010

I would like to be just pure energy.
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2010
My boyfriend's apartment. So I could provide for him protection, room and shelter .
Re: If You Wish To Turn Into A Non-living Object; What Would That Be And Why? by jamace(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2010
Water, because "water no get enemy" cool.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Oscar Trophy In The Crowd Of C-3pos? / Brain Games / Music : Emzzydnty - "Dey Go Hear Us" Ft Peterside, Padre & Source V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.