Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? (2217 Views)

Going To Church With Tablet Instead Of A Bible - Any Difference? / Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? / Must She Attend The Same Church With Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? by tinuola1(f): 8:23pm On May 09, 2007
wink Would date a Christian Brother/ sister who is a pastors son/ daughter,
comes up to you and tells you, you are the one
He/she has seen visions, both you happily married together and he is sure of that
Re: Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? by busygirl(f): 9:31pm On May 09, 2007
It depends on you. if you like him, i see nothing absolutely wrong with it. You also need to ask God for direction to be really sure.
Re: Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? by naijadiva2(f): 9:51pm On May 09, 2007
why not
Re: Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? by IBDat(m): 2:10am On May 10, 2007
I personally wouldn't (but i am cynical of the whole visions for personal gains).
If it is true i'd advise u to seriously consider it and ensure that he knows that you are not too convinced of/nor doubting the whole vision aspect, but if it is true you too blf that God will show u the same revelation.
Re: Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? by tinuola1(f): 1:09pm On May 10, 2007
busygirl:

It depends on you. if you like him, i see nothing absolutely wrong with it. You also need to ask God for direction to be really sure.
What if you are not attracted to the person, you would only be the person dating based on the fact that he saw a vision, you don't see all the qualities you want from a man or woman, live LOVE out of this. Your family is not in support of both of you. God sometimes doesn’t make himself clear enough.
Re: Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? by kike001(f): 1:26pm On May 10, 2007
yeah y not it doent mean im gonna jump in to bed wit him does it?
Re: Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? by tenor(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2007
Which kain thread be this wan now? All this church church levels sef!
Re: Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? by busygirl(f): 6:01pm On May 10, 2007
tinuola 1, Don't ever think of marrying someone you don't love. And the vision thing, personally I don't believe in it. Some might be true, but majority of them brothers lie about it. . . Seek the face of God, If it's true, he will surely tell you something. . . it's very important! ask GOD
Re: Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? by adeboo(f): 9:20pm On May 10, 2007
If its a large church where we would date and no one would know our business, then yes.

Otherwise no - cause your relationship would be the topic of discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Equates Himself With Lucifer! / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.