Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Unilorin Remedial Stundent. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Remedial Stundent. (2642 Views)

2012/2013 Unilorin Remedial Application / Unilorin Remedial Studies 2011/2012 / For Ebsu Prospective Stundent Ebonyi State University Post Ume Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by tomory(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
hello ladies and gentlemen .i am bringing this to your notices that unilorin remedial programme is still on till October 14Th, so hurry up to get yours.(if you know you have fail unilorin post ume,so you better go now and get your form in any of the banks in your area.before it is too late.provided you have your o'level result intact.)and if there is any problem you can easily can my number which 07090465131.I AM HERE TO HELP NOT TO FRAUD.the form is #500naira,  but the bank will charge #250.so which makes it up to #5,250. you can get the information on unilorin site.it is not a joking mater.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by princiano: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
As an indigen from the south eastern part of nigeria can i apply for the programme ?
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by tomory(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2010
@princiano if you found yourself in all these catchment area you can apply for remedial.these are the catchment area.(BENUE,KEBBI.KOGI,KWARA,NASSARAWA,NIGER,PLATEAU,SOKOTOAND ZAMFARA STATE.)so these are the state.not only finding yourself there if you are a indigen of those state you are free to get the form.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by tomory(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2010
@princiano if you found yourself in all these catchment area you can apply for remedial.these are the catchment area.(BENUE,KEBBI.KOGI,KWARA,NASSARAWA,NIGER,PLATEAU,SOKOTOAND ZAMFARA STATE.)so these are the state.not only finding yourself there if you are a indigen of those state you are free to get the form.

@Dr akpan who ask you to give us details, if you personally want to help you don't need to give details.thank you.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by princiano: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2010
@ tomory, Am not from those state mentioned above. Does it mean i wont be able to apply for it ?
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by tomory(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2010
@ princiano pls dont waste ur money dont apply for it cause i dont think they will choose you.they have specify their catchment areas.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by princiano: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
Thanks alot i really appreciate,
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by tomory(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
@Princiano you are welcome.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Saintdix(m): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2010
@Princiano. If u still wish 2 reg, u can go get d form coz itz still on sale. Whether 4rm East or nt, rgtr or beta still log in to www.unilorin.edu.ng and click on remedial adms, u will definatly find Igbo names there. Take kia
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Drdonalld: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2010
yes the form is out
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Velounie(f): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2010
Though catchment area is a determinant bt u can also put in 4 it whether u r an indigene of d catchment areas or nt.am an indigene of lagos state nd i jst concluded d programme dis year.so register nd pray.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Drdonald4(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
unilorin
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by tomory(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2010
good afternoon all, i am here to apologies to all nairalanders.pls anybody can apply for the remedial programme and it will be closing on the 17th of this month not 14th pls try and go and get yours.your state does not mattes.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Saintdix(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2010
@Tomory, u've already discourage so many people 4rm registering. Well, thank God the form is still on sale for interested aspirant.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by OPEYEMIAD(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2010
when will the rems list come out? any body know should pls beep me on 08032950881.i am 4rm osun state but i still got the form
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by tomory(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
@sintdix did u ave to say all this, dat i ve discourage so many people.afterall nobody ask me to apologise before i do.And at thesame time the form is still on.so wat,s youe stress?
@ opeyemi the form will be out by next year jan, because i had that lecture will comence on feb.
@ all i am very sorry once again.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by tomory(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
@sintdix did u ave to say all this, dat i ve discourage so many people.afterall  nobody ask me to apologise before i do.And at thesame time the form is still on.so wat,s your stress?
@ opeyemi the form will be out by next year jan, because i had that lecture will commence on Feb.
@ all i am very sorry once again.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by OPEYEMIAD(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
okay thanks
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Saintdix(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
@tomory, am saintdix and not sint. Actually meant no harm but plzzz, before you post anything here on NL u've gat to be Absolutely Sure of it. Yes d form z still on but do knw if they've seen ur apologies, still av d money or even interested after ur discouragements? I jst tank God I did ma possible best in convincing alot of people that got regstrd.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Saintdix(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
@tomory, am saintdix and not sint. Actually meant no harm but plzzz, before you post anything here on NL u've gat to be Absolutely Sure of it. Yes d form z still on but do knw if they've seen ur apologies, still av d money or even interested after ur discouragements? I jst tank God I did ma possible best in convincing alot of people that got regstrd.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Smooth51(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
I hav questn.afta obtaining this form and registrin online are we just to wait for the pd list¿?
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by HenryG(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2010
Pls does anyone has the idea of the school fees?
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Saintdix(m): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2010
@Smooth, yeah! Just pray and wait 4 d list@ Henry, itz around 70k to 80k.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by tomory(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
@ saintdix how do i know if you convince many people?
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Felepumpin(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2010
HELLO GUYS I MADE A MISTAKE WITH D FACULTY & SUBJECT COMBINATION 4 D 2ND & 3RD COURSES, PLS WOULD IT AFFECT IN ANY WAY
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Saintdix(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2010
@tomory, u can confirm dat 4rm ma thread@fel, letz hope it doesn't coz I can't really say.
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by olokun(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2010
SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN CALLING ME WHETHER YOU ARE TO DO SCREENING OR NOT.
WELL, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT UNILORIN WANT TO DO THIS YEAR BUT BE EXPECTING REMEDIAL LIST,OK AND PRAY TO YOUR GOD THAT YOUR NAME WILL BE THERE.THEN ALSO PREPARE TO UPTAIN A JAMB UTME FORM WHICH IS OUT NOW.SO, FOR THE [b]JAMB UTME FINGER PRINT REGISTRATION [/b]YOU CAN CALL ME AND FOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION NEEDED.AM @ GERI-ALIMI,ILORIN
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by Felepumpin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2010
thank god i got the form but the list should be out anytime soon by god's grace
Re: Unilorin Remedial Stundent. by MrMRIEDEH: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2010
REMEDIAL FORM STILL ON SALE.
CALL THE NUMBER ABOVE FOR FORM PURCHASE NOW because IS GETTING LATE, ANY ASSISTANCE.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Resumption Date For Regulars Postponed / Police Arrest First Class Honors Graduate, Others Over Internet Fraud / Pls,what Are The Criteria To Be The SUG President Of A University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.