Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Urgent Employment In Oil And Gas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Employment In Oil And Gas (2495 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Urgent Employment For Literates Only / Urgent Employment Opportunity In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Employment In Oil And Gas by bujuas: 8:55am On May 10, 2007
an oil servicing company needs experience petroleum engineers,geophisist,geologists for employment pls forward you c.v to ifyance"yahoo.com URGENTLY its where i work
thanks
Re: Urgent Employment In Oil And Gas by sobi(f): 12:57pm On May 10, 2007
thnx ifyance for ur information, pls wont they employ geologists to be trained .just finished school and want to go for nysc.would ur office take me nd i'll do my service dere.tnx hopin to hear from u.
Re: Urgent Employment In Oil And Gas by PrinceJoe1(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2007
Thanks a lot for the info.pls where is this company located?
Re: Urgent Employment In Oil And Gas by bumax: 4:34pm On May 10, 2007
bujuas:

an oil servicing company needs experience petroleum engineers,geophisist,geologists for employment please forward you c.v to ifyance"yahoo.com URGENTLY its where i work
thanks

bujuas what exactly is d name of this company,wat is ur company into,wat is d job function of d petroleum engineer and were is ur office located.plus is it an internal advert(memo).
Re: Urgent Employment In Oil And Gas by okeyz(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2007
hi bujuas i hope u r for real eh
please u better be real oo , or i will get heartattack!!!
Re: Urgent Employment In Oil And Gas by bujuas: 1:32pm On May 17, 2007
THANKS FOR SENDING YOUR C.V'S FOR THOSE THAT HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED YOU WILL BE CALLED SOONEST JUST PRAY HARD THAT YOU WILL BE AMONG FOR THE PEOLPLE THAT IS ASKING IF ITS FOR REAL, YES IT IS FOR REAL BECAUSE THATS WHERE I WORK NOW,BUT FOR YOU TO BE SHORTLISTED YOU MUST HAVE AN EXPERIENCE IN AN OIL AND GAS SECTOR,AND NOTE THAT THE ENTRY IS CLOSED NOW BECAUSE WE HAVE TAKEN THE CV'S THAT WE WANT .ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR COMLYING AND FOR THOSE THAT WAS NOT SHORTLISTED DONT BOTHER YOUR OWN TIME WILL COME
ONE LOVE.
Re: Urgent Employment In Oil And Gas by okeyz(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2007
hi bujuas
please when was the closing date for submission for applications to ur post?

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Refinery Simulation / Gmat 2007 Re-sent / Efi Health Is Currently Accepting Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.