Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack (2859 Views)

Ice Prince's Oleku Lyrics. / Jesse Jagz Produced Ice Prince's Oleku In 30 Minutes / The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by murphyfada(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2010
I think one song and artiste that is really rocking the airwave right is OLEKU by one of Chocolate City's prodigy ICE PRINCE . The song and beat is hot. Go listen to it and tell me what you think.
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by ladygaga(f): 4:53am On Oct 10, 2010
its hot
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by drop4tp(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2010
I think Iceprince is the best raper,forget about those who are making it now.
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by googles: 12:45am On Oct 11, 2010
Wack. . I still dont get the fuji part of the song undecided
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by aieromon(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2010
You don't get Brymo?The chorus illuminated the whole track.
Dope Dope Dope
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by nana(f): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hot!
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by spikedcylinder: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hot! Dude sounds a lot like MI though.
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by easimoni(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2010
HOT! He's about to explode!
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by roymary: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
I'm not a typical rap fan, but damn! The Chorus is badass!!!

Oleku, Tell me somethin wey i no fit do
Mi o gbo po gbo po gbo po malo tu
Monini monini, Modeji modeji
I hope u ready coz its oleku

She feeling the boy yeah
She feeling she feeling the boy yeah!
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by Dunniah(f): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2010
HOT!!!
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by googles: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i changed my mind. . . its hawt grin
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by Coolabbie: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2010
Hot! Hot!! Hot!!! By jove i just cant get enof of it.
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by Virgo83(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
I love that track.
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by favouredjb(f): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2010
Always on replay,I gbadun d track
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by Nellyon(f): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
dont know half the things he says but i think its hot.
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by tjskii(f): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2010
superduperly hot grin grin grin,lloooovve the track
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by philip0906(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
d chorus try sha,but d rap is wack. . .anywayz wasn't expecting anyfin gud 4rm those choc boyz
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by spicyhoney(f): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2010
Its hotter than fire grin. . . my caller tune by the way kiss
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by tollu: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
It's only the chorus that does it for me. Very nice, love the lyrics.
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by DICKtator: 2:25am On Dec 25, 2010
mefink it jus av a catchy hook. dts y most of y'all r attracted 2 da song.if u lyk d song lyk dt oyaaaa write a complete verse n let's c whether it's iceprince or brymo y'all really lyk. btw, da hook was also written by iceprince, da "feelin' da bwoi" part.
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by clysta(f): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
Hot like hotness
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by playmate(f): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2010
HOTTTT! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by roymary: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2010
OLEKU is HOT!!!  BUT  You should listen to Jesse Jags ft BRYMO"LOVE U" Its hotter!
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by sameolg616(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2010
funny all the songs from the m.i brothers are quick to fade, they are songs u easily get tired of,
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by LoveKing(m): 6:28am On Dec 31, 2010
[size=15pt]I'm so tired of this song right now. So tired[/size]
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by Natasha2(f): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
the song is so hooooootttttt can't stop listening to it
Re: Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack by Mobinga: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2011
To be sincere its just HYPE

(1) (Reply)

Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With New Pictures / Download Saweetie"icy" EP Zip / Anogiri - "1 Fish"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.