Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) (5098 Views)

Free 3dsmax Friendly Motion Capture Files / 3ds Max/vray Tutorials / My 3ds Max Renders (beginner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 10, 2010
Good day fellas, been a user of vray for some time now, i use sketchup for my mod and 3dsmax to render. though of recent i've had to model complex and organic forms in max even with the wide range of plugins available to sketchup. These are some of my works. Making up some tutorials on my workflow and should release them soon. There are actually a wide range of tutorials online and i'll be postin links for some of the very good ones that'll help to speed up modelling and render time.

A lot of users copy settings from the net, which is ok, but not all settings work for every scene and sometimes it could drastically increase ur rendertime even on the best of systems.

NB : Renders do look good when done but to get an added touch, postwork is usually done in a compositing prog like photoshop, nuke. eyeon fusion or composite by autodesk. If u've got any questions do hola.

Oh yeah and i forgot, Comments and critiques are most welcome. I'm also learning. cheesy

Re: Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 10, 2010
Other works.

Re: Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 10, 2010
Is there anyway to possibly allow more than the 200KB file size. So future images and tutors could be shown clearly. Would really appreciate it. Thanx.

Re: Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 10, 2010
other works. Freestyle modelling of an architectural studio.

Re: Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) by qeemus: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2010
you're simply GOOD!i just downloaded sketch up,but i never really thought someone can do something this good.I wouldnt mind some tutorials from you. wink
Re: Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) by Ansary(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
you are all i need, pls help me sort this out, i export sktechup to max bt cant render as the scencs shows black.. pls
Re: Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) by asante2: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
N5000 for Mini TF card 32GB Micro SDHC card. bulk purchase attracts discount(20%)!when you buy minimum of 5pcs.
[/b]

Call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested,

Direct wholesale
Mini TF card 32GB Micro SD card will be [b]sent to you free anywhere within Nigeria

Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

N5000/piece.Last price, No negotiation
His Own Image Ltd
GTBank.

Feel free to call if you have any other question.(only btw 8am-5pm pls)

Description:

Product Features:

1. The micro SD card are universally compatible

2. Non-Volatile Solid-State, Data is not Lost When Power is Turned Off.

3. Security Level Complies with Both Current and Future Security Digital Music Initiative Portable Device Requirements

4. SD Adapter available for Any SD-slot device including PDA/Camera/MP3/Mobile phone

Specifications:

1. Capacity: 32GB. the capacity is full [ very important ]it is real capacity.

2. SD Card free adapter fit for PC/Camera with microSDHC host devices(use on mobile phones without adapter.)
; not compatible with [s]ordinary standard microSD-enabled device/readers[/s]

3. Durable & High speed in Reading and Writing.
High-Speed Class Rating – Class 6: 6MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate

4. Dimensions: 15mm*11mm*1mm
5. Weight: 0.5g
6. Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
7. Operating Temp.: -25C~85C

Package include:

1 x Micro SD/TF card
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic case

Shipping infomation detail:

After payment,Will send your parcel by post /DHL/ Abex mail,you will receive your parcel around 2 to 5 working days after we send the parcel.
Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested, bulk purchase attracts discount.
Re: Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) by bjlukman: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ansary: you are all i need, pls help me sort this out, i export sktechup to max bt cant render as the scencs shows black.. pls
on the sketchup program, go to view taskbar, select face style and select monochrome.
u would see only a single colour, when u right click on a face of the model select reverse faces and if u get a lighter coloured face then u have to change all the faces to the light coloured one. after try to export again, that should solve it
Re: Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) by bjlukman: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
this were also done on sketchup and rendered with vray

Re: Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) by bjlukman: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
or this
Re: Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders) by segbuwa: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
I need you to train me on sketchup, watshap me on 07032555148

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures of Obama, Jay-z & Queen Elizabeth / Video Tutorails From Lynda.com / African Art Paintings By Nigerian Artst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.