Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? (3905 Views)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by edoyad(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2010
I've been seeing this girl for over three years now and we shall insha allah be made husband and wife one day. During fasting this year she told me she had a dream that she would be used to fulfil a divine plan of the almighty to fix Nigeria. When she first told me i thought it was the effect of the medication combined with the deprivation of food that was making her think like that kind of thing is happening to her.
So after some time now her mother who is alhaja call me to their house in ogba and . . .
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
All I got to say is WTF? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by Omolola1(f): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2010
Poster, Are you ok?
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2010
Independence day ogogoro is still having its effect on some ppl.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by 190: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Independence day ogogoro is still having its effect on some ppl.

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by abioila(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2010
Seems dis guy is stil unda d influence of d ganja sold to him by d ganja farmer:googles.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by edoyad(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2010
EHe as i was saying. Alhaja then call me to ogba that there is something to discuss. As i reach there i hear the old women in house crying that it is finish . They were shouting oti baje o and it was when i enter that they begin to ask me if i have ever known Sherifat in the husband and wife way before. I reply them that the two of us have never done it with our self or with anybody for that matter. After that time now her aunty then shout Ashewo at her and slap her right there in my front. I vex and i
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by 190: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2010
edoyad:

EHe as i was saying. Alhaja then call me to ogba that there is something to discuss. As i reach there i hear the old women in house crying that it is finish . They were shouting oti baje o and it was when i enter that they begin to ask me if i have ever known Sherifat in the husband and wife way before. I reply them that the two of us have never done it with our self or with anybody for that matter. After that time now her aunty then shout Ashewo at her and slap her right there in my front. I vex and i

when you are done with your tales by SUNLIGHT

please let me know!!
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by edoyad(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2010
After i vex i take her to my place in alaba side and we agree that we will soon marry. The problem is that my family don't want to agree that the child is from god. My friend call ode and all of them are laughing me calling me money miss road because i have small money as i am making because business is booming. I want to ask if it is possible for sherifat to have got that belle from dream from heaven and not somebody.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by abioila(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2010
edoyad:

2 lame.even if u wan lie cant it be a sweet one.ur lie dey choke me.SHERIfat ko appleslim ni.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by Omolola1(f): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2010
Somebody pls hold me, hold me, hold me! am dying, laughter has killed me! HEEEEELPPPP!!!
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by googles: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2010
abioila:

Seems dis guy is stil unda d influence of d ganja sold to him by d ganja farmer:googles.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dont mix curry and thyme for pple o. . . . dont discredit my business jare

@ poster

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Save nigeria ?? dat was just lame
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by rotimiland(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2010
Edoyad, you need to take 24 hr-rest, wake up and you must have solved the problem.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by abioila(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
edoyad:

After i vex i take her to my place in alaba side and we agree that we will soon marry. The problem is that my family don't want to agree that the child is from god. My friend call ode and all of them are laughing me calling me money miss road because i have small money as i am making because business is booming. I want to ask if it is possible for sherifat to have got that belle from dream from heaven and not somebody.
roflmao!!i don die o!chai nlers no go kil me wit lafta.sherifat don turn to virgin mary.(ma broda tort i had ran mad)
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by 190: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2010
edoyad:

Please can someone really read what this guy wrote above

I bet you, your mood surly wont be the same when you are through!!

ROTFLMFAO LAFF HAS TOTALLY KILLED ME HERE,
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by adagz01(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2010
Omolola1:

Somebody pls hold me, hold me, hold me! am dying, laughter has killed me! HEEEEELPPPP!!!
where i go hold madam omo?
Your waist~ or booby~ or the kpetus~or the ikebe?
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by Omolola1(f): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by abioila(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
rotimiland:

Edoyad, you need to take 24 hr-rest, wake up and you must have solved the problem.
i suport u but i dnt tink 24hrs would be enof i tink he wil nid up to a mnth in yaba ward 9(4 critical cases lyk dis) to b precise.
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dont mix curry and thyme for pple o. . . . dont discredit my business jare
i hear u o!so what did u sel to dis guy,he is dyin!
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by 190: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
adagz 01:

where i go hold madam omo?
Your waist~ or bosom~ or the kpetus~or the ikebe?

Shattap dia, angry angry

who born you!! angry angry
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by Omolola1(f): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2010
dont mind him, he no know say him hand fit break if he dares, hehehehe
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by googles: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
abioila:

.i hear u o!so what did u sel to dis guy,he is dyin!

Am not his supplier. . . . I screen my customers  grin
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by Dsense(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2010
190:

Are u dere.wat's good.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by adagz01(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2010
190:

Shattap dia, angry angry

who born you!! angry angry
na my mama born me.
BTW i'm just tryn 2 help a damsel.

@omo,its high time u forget about this ororo 190.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by 190: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2010
adagz 01:

na my mama born me.
BTW i'm just tryn 2 help a damsel.

@omo,its high time u forget about this ororo 190.

u so wish, angry
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by dayokanu(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2010
The problem with the OP is simple. He is an Arsenal fan.

Arsenal fans are known to be moronic, senseless, idiotic and have a higher tendency to suffer from mid life crisis
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by Omolola1(f): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2010
lmao
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by 190: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2010
dayokanu:

The problem with the OP is simple. He is an Arsenal fan.

Arsenal fans are known to be moronic, senseless, idiotic and have a higher tendency to suffer from mid life crisis

ROTFLMFAO,

@tymes i ask them

How do they cope, Nigeria doesn't bring tropies
Arsenal doesn't ,

Up[b] chelsea[/b] for life, The sky is ever Blue
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by Dsense(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2010
Up Blues grin grin grin
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by 190: 12:33am On Oct 11, 2010
^^

I thought you were gonna say UP cairo AL-ALHY
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by edlion57(m): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2010
Poster, i'm stil waitin for part 4 may b u go complete d story,on  how d belly come because she don get belly b4 tellin u dat non sense dream.
UP Billionaire's club
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by Dsense(m): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2010
190:

^^

I thought you were gonna say UP cairo  AL-ALHY

They wanna die . for wheree grin
Chelsea for life grin grin
It seems u know much bout Egypt!!!
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? by 190: 12:46am On Oct 11, 2010
^^
Yeah man, Thats one country i would visit!
(amen)

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Ladies Buying Postinor2 In D Pharmacy? / Big Booty By Jennifer Lopez - Why Do Women Complain Bout The Way Men Treat Them? / "Ladies, How True Is This"? (pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.