Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! (1917 Views)

Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / BREAKING NEWS: Most Dangerous Snake Discovered (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Ivynwa(f): 12:16am On Oct 11, 2010
This is to inform the whole Nairalanders (especially single ladies) of an unbelievable scammer who purports himself as a gentleman here but is the most dangerous criminal that represents the "corrupt" our country Nigeria is being branded by the whole world. His gentleman screen name in Nairaland is ECHIDIME though I am sure he has other screen names too. He deceives and dupes people with several names like Nkemakolam Echidime, Kalu Onyeani, Honesty Smith. Kalu Onyeani seems to be his real name as shown in facebook. Ladies beware, he tried the silly stuff on me and I made investigations and realized that he is as dubious as he is dangerous. He is also a member of all the fraternities(secret cult) both good and bad and pushes drugs too. I have reported him to some authorities both abroad and in Nigeria. Everybody should beware of this criminal please.
He is a scammer and is currently preying on single ladies both Nigerians and other natives of other countries sending them enticing mails of marriage proposals and asking them to send him half payment of a flight fare that can enable him visit them in their country. He weaves a story of how he is outrageously rich and has been to 2 countries to visit some ladies he wished to marry only to find out that they are love-peddlers or married there and how he is ready to visit them to start a relationship and marry them only if they can pay half of the flight fare since he has learnt his lesson and can never singlehandedly pay such fare, he also adds that that is only a test to know their seriousness and gives them promises to refund them on meeting them. All he is trying to do is to work on people through their emotions and persuade them to send him money He goes by the e-mail addresses below
nkemakolam4echidime@yahooo.com
oikalu@yahoo.com
jim4ray28@yahoo.com
honestysmith@yahoo.com

Has these Facebook profiles
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001246787693&ref=mf
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001583410193

And so far has used these pictures in his operations
http://en.netlogstatic.com/p/tt/007/736/7736141.jpg        (picture no 27)
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs172.ash2/41642_100001583410193_7566_n.jpg

If you click on this link belowyou can see his seeming nice posts in Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/u-42916/sa-showPosts/start-288

@Mukina and Seun please help us save innocent Nigerians in Nairaland from this guy. Whichever method you use in fighting against scams here. Do help us. I also hope that I did not break any NL protocol in reporting this.
Thanks
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by 190: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2010
Thanks for the info

Ladies be warned

I believe this should make the front page

who is the fool that wanna mess wiv my IVY,

I would cut his gut and feed it to my dawg's!

Nice work Ivy, No wonder you've been so missing cos of your FBI Job
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Macgreat(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2010
WOW. . . grin
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Dsense(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2010
Macgreat:

WOW. . .  grin
Stop discouraging them!!!!
Sorry Macgreat dat wasn't for yah but the Poster.
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by dbigrod(m): 12:50am On Oct 11, 2010
Na wah o.so scammers don plenty for nairaland.it was theseeker{with 190},platinumk and now this one.poster,how exactly did u get to knw dat he is a scammer.we need proof.tell us d whole story.{nairalander's charge and bail lawyers shld get ready for work}
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by 190: 12:54am On Oct 11, 2010
^^
U dey craze ooh, grin grin
Have u finished bleaching your skin!!, grin grin
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by queeneve: 2:01am On Oct 11, 2010
I have the scammer in question his name is James Bond aka Furry azz, he was last seen in the cyber cafe FLEXXING HIS muscles on cam to some white chick with white eyes,

He is known to have such beautiful hairy tail with green and white timberlakes!
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Odunnu: 3:22am On Oct 11, 2010
Girls don wise up these days. The guy suppose need another concept.
Thanx for the awareness.
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Odunnu: 3:22am On Oct 11, 2010
Girls don wise up these days. The guy suppose need another concept.
Thanx for the awareness.
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by ochungal(f): 5:37am On Oct 11, 2010
grin grin grin I see that they're recycling the old scams from the 80s. A woman/man who falls for this is just plain brainless. Why would a rich man/woman request that you pay half the air fare grin Only thing a rich person would do is fly into town and keep you away from their residence and request a simple meet and greet at a restaurant. You'll know if he/she is crediable if they invite you to a function where people pay them attention and not them going out of their way to meet and great others. If they have a guest list issue at the door then you know the jig is up. Millionares don't beg, borrow or split the tab grin grin grin
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2010
Hmm Ok
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by 190: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2010
queeneve:

I have the scammer in question his name is James Bond aka Furry azz, he was last seen in the cyber cafe FLEXXING HIS muscles on cam to some white chick with white eyes,

He is known to have such beautiful hairy tail with green and white timberlakes!

why are u bent on harassing yourself like dis--

Have u had sex of recent! angry angry
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Ivynwa(f): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2010
@Ochungal
Give me a high five girlfriend!
He introduced himself from NL wanting to be friends, had no time to even get to know me and was talking marriage and proposing love and saying he doesn't believe in long courtship and immediately went for the kill the first time I chatted with him and went on how he has travelled to 2 countries in search of wives only to waste his flight fare and that he can come be with me only if I agree to split the fare(which he will refund) to show my seriousness.  Poor me, my love for Children and the desire to have some was almost crowding my judgement(because I don't waste one minute with such riff raffs, was surprised I even had the time to chat with him) until the detective in me took over and on thinking twice saw the handwriting on the wall and on digging more opened a can of worms. He also has a fake company(ECHIDIME FOOD AND OILS LTD) that he uses to dupe companies abroad. He is capable of any evil and is the greatest enemy of the name of our country Nigeria.
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by InkedNerd(f): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2010
ochungal:

grin grin grin I see that they're recycling the old scams from the 80s. A woman/man who falls for this is just plain brainless. Why would a rich man/woman request that you pay half the air fare grin Only thing a rich person would do is fly into town and keep you away from their residence and request a simple meet and greet at a restaurant. You'll know if he/she is crediable if they invite you to a function where people pay them attention and not them going out of their way to meet and great others. If they have a guest list issue at the door then you know the jig is up. Millionares don't beg, borrow or split the tab grin grin grin

Lmao

@Ivynwa: Thank you for posting wink
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Creamish(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2010
na wa oo . .Awon desperadoz sha! grin . .seen d dudez post a couple of times . .nice work Ivy! wink
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2010
Lol, this is serious!

But girls sha, why will someone even buy that kind of story?

Send half the ticket money . . . lol, classic! grin
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Odunnu: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2010
Uju better beg me or. . .
After endles hourz I spent organising ur b'day here,u wouldnt even grace the venue. You are heartless
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^^ shocked shocked shocked

How come I wasn't invited to my own birthday party? undecided
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by r231(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ivynwa:

@Ochungal
Give me a high five girlfriend!
He introduced himself from NL wanting to be friends, had no time to even get to know me and was talking marriage and proposing love and saying he doesn't believe in long courtship and immediately went for the kill the first time I chatted with him and went on how he has travelled to 2 countries in search of wives only to waste his flight fare and that he can come be with me only if I agree to split the fare(which he will refund) to show my seriousness.  Poor me, my love for Children and the desire to have some was almost crowding my judgement(because I don't waste one minute with such riff raffs, was surprised I even had the time to chat with him) until the detective in me took over and on thinking twice saw the handwriting on the wall and on digging more opened a can of worms. He also has a fake company(ECHIDIME FOOD AND OILS LTD) that he uses to dupe companies abroad. He is capable of any evil and is the greatest enemy of the name of our country Nigeria.

wow

na wa for this guys o

Ujujoan:

Lol, this is serious!

where have you been
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2010
r231:

where have you been

You know, here and there . . . . it was my birthday week afterall! wink cheesy

Odunnu:

Uju better beg me or. . .
After endles hourz I spent organising your b'day here,u wouldnt even grace the venue. You are heartless

I take God beg you, I no know say una dey throw party for me here, I was a bit . . . distracted! wink cheesy grin
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by r231(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

I take God beg you, I no know say una dey throw party for me here, I was a bit . . . distracted! wink cheesy grin

i know and you didn't reply all my messages
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^ I know, I'm terrible! embarassed embarassed
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by tigerpaws(f): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

woah. . happy belated birthday !

Send half of my ticket fares (which will be returned soon) lol  grin and I'd pop over for a visit  to show my commitment grin   grin

Ujujoan:

Lol, this is serious!

grin   grin
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2010
tigerpaws:

woah. . happy belated birthday !

Send half of my ticket fares (which will be returned soon) lol grin and I'd pop over for a visit to show my commitment grin grin

grin grin

Okay, but you have to send me rechrge card first to show your own committment!

Preferably 10k MTN . . my internet subscription will be expiring soon! grin
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by ochungal(f): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2010
Ivy! Chics like you we call dog heart  wink  You detect the scent and track the source  grin grin grin grin and end the hunt by exposing the culprit!  BIG UPS FOR THAT  wink. Some chics have been tricked and don't have the heart to alert others.

I remember hearing of these scams on the news since I was 11/12, from the late 80s.
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Ivynwa(f): 1:24am On Oct 12, 2010
Thanks Ochungal, are you really in Jamaica.
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by ochungal(f): 2:38am On Oct 12, 2010
^^^ I am currently in the States. But, I am Jamaican from the belly to the grave wink. Where I am currently residing it's a hop-skip and a jump to get back and forth though.
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by Ivynwa(f): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2010
Okay dear, all the best!
Re: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! by castthem: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2010
;d ;d ;d

(1)

Nigerian Doctor Sentenced For Fraud And Misconduct In Ireland / Please Help Apprehend This Criminal / I Love Him–woman Falls In Love With R2pist Who Forcefully Had S2x With Her Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.