Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Jesus Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Dream (613 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Dream by Yefet(m): 6:10am On Oct 11, 2010
I want to share a dream I had about 6 months ago. I don’t usually share my “God” dreams except with close friends & family. They just seem very personal to me, but my mom reminded me of Matt 10:27 “What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.” And besides, Jesus’s return is a message for everyone, right?!?

Most of us know how dreams often jump from one scene to another and that’s pretty much how this one was.

SCENE 1

I saw Jesus descending in the sky—a picture-perfect blue sky—with many angels. They were arrayed with the most beautiful wings. I don’t know if angels actually have wings, but they were mighty behind the Lord. His glory was so great that all you could see of the angels were the mighty wings outstretched behind Him.

SCENE 2

We (many people…some I knew, some I didn’t) were all gathered in some sort of recreational center, waiting. Like we all knew something was going on out in the world, but unsure. Some were outside playing basketball. People were sitting in rows of folding chairs, kids on their parents’ laps. Others were sitting on the floors, backs against the wall. Almost like an airport full at holiday with a canceled flight. Everyone just there.

Then Jesus walked in. He didn’t say a word. He walked up to random people & extended His hand to them. Without a word themselves, they got up and followed Him. He made His way to me & extended His hand. The person sitting a few seats over stared at me, confused as to what was going on. I wasn’t confused. Jesus knew me and not him. My heart was heavy and a deep sadness came over me for this man. Jesus made His way out of the room and I knew in my heart to follow Him out. We left, while MANY were left sitting, wondering, confused. I looked back, but knew that I had to follow Him or I would miss out.

This dream is so sad to me because I felt a deep, deep sadness for those who are blinded to Jesus. While in deep prayer a couple weeks ago, the Lord let me feel such a burden again for the world. It is beyond even describing. All I could do was sit on my floor, pray, and sob.

I urge you, please, if you do not know Jesus or are unsure of your relationship with Him, DO NOT put it off and don’t let anything get in the way of it. There is nothing more important or more precious than our knowing Him and Him knowing us. It is worth all the gold in the world, the pearl of great price. He is calling! He is shouting! Come! Time is drawing short.

Amanda Chavez Brown

1 Like

Re: Jesus Dream by kmanning: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2013
Lord have mercy...
Re: Jesus Dream by wazobiaforu(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Good dream because the dreamer can help to solve some puzzles

* is Jesus the same person will see in posters?

* did he really have long bears?

* what about the sandal, is it real?

* did he wear white grament?

* did you see the mark of the nails in his hand and legs?

Please help me with fact so I won't be fool

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognise The True Religion / Christmas! What A Day / Jesus Said.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.