Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,040 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Baked Beans - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Baked Beans (1652 Views)

Man Who Loved Baked Beans / Baked Beans / Baked Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baked Beans by princekevo(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2010
One day a woman met a sweet gentleman and fell in love. When it became apparent that they would marry, she made the supreme sacrifice and gave up beans.

Some months later, on her birthday, her car broke down on the way home from work. Since she lived in the countryside she called her husband and told her that she would be late because she had to walk home. On her way, she passed by a small diner and the odour of baked beans was more than she could stand. With miles to walk, she figured that she would walk off any ill effects by the time she reached home, so she stopped at the diner and before she knew it, she had consumed three large orders of baked beans.
All the way home, she made sure that she released all the gas.

Upon her arrival, her husband seemed excited to her and exclaimed delightedly: "Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight."

He then blindfolded her and led her to her chair at the dinner table. she took a seat and just as he was about to remove her blindfold, the telephone rang. He made her promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer the call,

The baked beans she had consumed were still affecting her and the pressure was becoming most unbearable, so while her husband was out of the room she seized the opportunity, shifted her weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a pulpwood mill. she took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around her vigorously.

Then, shifting to the other cheek, she ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage.

Keeping her ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, she went on like this for another few minutes.

The pleasure was indescribable. When eventually the telephone farewells signalled the end of her freedom, she quickly fanned the air a few more times with her napkin, placed it on her lap and folded her hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with herself.

Her face must have been the picture of innocence when her husband returned, apologizing for taking so long. He asked her if I had peeked through the blindfold, and she assured him she had not.

At this point, he removed the blindfold, and twelve dinner guests seated around the table chorused: "Happy Birthday!"

She fainted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Baked Beans by elmatola13(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2010
Respect, Bros you too much
you even try pass those 12 guest
Re: Baked Beans by Danja4sure(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2010
Bros u try, na u b the husband?
Re: Baked Beans by princekevo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
Danja4sure:

Bros u try, na u b the husband?

Thanks bros, i no be the husband. if i be the hubby her lawyer will be serving her a divorce letter the next morning.
Re: Baked Beans by EfemenaXY: 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2010
Another reposted joke!!

seen it b/4 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Egyptians = Revolutionary Zeal, While Yemenis Show Off Revolutionary Headgear / Marketing Strategies / "Ala Da Dago"...this Might Be The Fate Of Some Girls After Valentine Nite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.