Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. (1806 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by Omolola1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ok.
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by r231(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2010
hmmmmmm

brb
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by 190: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2010
We've heard!
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2010
Are you sure of the new test?Dont be suprised again .You need to go to a standard place like luth if you live in Nigeria,so that you dont continue with unsure results
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by Woke4all(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2010
kissmylips:

Hy, peepz.

Really confused: he broke up wt me cos i ws AS n i went to another lab to do another test n ws confirmed to be AA nw the dude wants me back,been like

almost a year nw.Bt am really confused, wink. I hv moved on though so dnt really think i want him back. lol
SO MUST YOU REPORT TO NAIRALAND?
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by Omolola1(f): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
I wonder o
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by Dsense(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
190:

We've heard!
Na bad boi u be grin grin grin grin
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by tjskii(f): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
well can't say i blame him for breaking up with you based on the AS report thats if he's AS too,it wud av ben really irresponsible of u both, to have continued in ur reltnsp knowin fully well that any kids u mite ave,cud be at risk of being SS

since uve moved on goood for you
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by 190: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
D-sense:

Na bad boi u be grin grin grin grin

How i thief your wife angry angry
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by Nobody: 9:26am On May 16, 2012
@woke4all,must u comment or read it? ***tongue out
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by Dyt(f): 9:45am On May 16, 2012
Since 09?
Nawao
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by neyostica: 10:08am On May 16, 2012
@kissmylips its almost 2yrs now, did you take him back
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by chelseabmw(m): 4:15am On Jul 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by dealordea(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2012
Move on lady!! Life is too sweet to waste your time on a looser who left you simply because you are AS.. Who knows, the worst will still come and he will leave you in middle of the night.
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by Mynd44: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2012
Did anyone apart fro DYT and neyostic bother to check the date of the initial post?
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by dealordea(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2012
Na wa oo, I don't even bother to check the date the topic was posted... Na wa for me ooo
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by Mynd44: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2012
deal_ordea: Na wa oo, I don't even bother to check the date the topic was posted... Na wa for me ooo
lol
Re: He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. by BabaEleko(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2012
Wait make i finish my paraga grin

(1) (Reply)

Could Marriage Be An Achievement? / Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? / This Babe For My Village Just Dey Trip For Me Now But I No Jus Get Her Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.