Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pls I Need Help On This Topic On How I Can Mnitor My Investments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Help On This Topic On How I Can Mnitor My Investments (968 Views)

Is Zenith Capital Investments For Real? / This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading? / Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On This Topic On How I Can Mnitor My Investments by omrex: 9:08pm On May 10, 2007
I need all of you stock market gurus to help me out with this topic please and discuss on it for me please and give me probable solutions to the problem.
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Topic On How I Can Mnitor My Investments by avsnet: 6:47pm On May 15, 2007
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Topic On How I Can Mnitor My Investments by OYOGREAT(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
I CONGRATULATE YOU!
As a reader of this tutorial, I want to use this opportunity to congratulate you because the tutorial in your hand contains information that will liberate you from poverty. If the information in this tutorial is properly put to use, I can guarantee your financial freedom before the end of this year 2014!
WHY IMPORTING BUSINESS?
Importing business in Nigeria thrive on the fact that our economy is not a productive type. A lot of companies and industries that should be producing a lot of things are either dead or not efficient in their production and hence a lot of Nigerians usually depend on imported materials to enjoy themselves or to access quality products.
Another reason why importing business thrive in Nigeria is due to the fact that most made in Nigerian goods are fake and don’t usually possess the required quality compared to the same product produced outside the country.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS TUTORIAL
The purpose of this tutorial is not to educate you on the step by step guide to starting the usual importation business, but the concept here is to teach you how you can do import business from home using some basic tools that will be explained here.
The concept also includes the fact that you do not really need to start with huge amount of money. By the time you are through with this tutorial, the information you will get in it will be enough to kick start your import business with as low as N50,000. If you are looking for how to invest your money profitably, with high returns on investment of over 100 percent, minimal risk; and enjoy huge market patronage for your business, then import business offers you all that and more. In this informative guide to products importation business, I will guide you through the step by step approach to starting your import business from home , save over N250,000 you would have spent on flight ticket, hotel expenses and visa each time you would have traveled outside the country to buy your products.
I will also show you how to start products importation with as low as $500 or N60,000, challenges of products importation and how you can overcome them, secret of fighting competitors who may want to import the same products as you; and most importantly how to make sure you import only fast selling products etc. however, the more money you have to import the better your chances of making higher profit. With this approach to import business, you do not need to bother yourself about clearing of goods, and all those stressful activities again. Your courier service and supplier will be responsible for that. Click the link below to read more:
http://www.immaculate.tk/forum/showtopic.php?id=333

(1) (Reply)

See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: / Check This Out! / What Business Can I Invest With 100k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.