Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Need Advice On My Latest Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On My Latest Idea (593 Views)

Here Is My Latest Unlimited Free Browing Computer & Mobile Phone (mtn,etisalat) / My Latest Forex Collection / I Need Advice On How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On My Latest Idea by tricky: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hi house, There is this concept of mine that could be the next big thing that will rock the telecommuunication/ banking sector.it is really an innovation that all will welcome with arms open wide.
But the point here is i am trying to be very carefull, as i have not done something like this before. it is such that will be of tremendous benefit to the telecom companies,the bank and even to the common man out there on the street.I need one that is really grounded in these things, i need audience with MTN,I need audience with one of the mega banks and finally does anybody have an estimate of how many subscribers MTN has in south africa?
Re: I Need Advice On My Latest Idea by tricky: 5:20am On May 24, 2015
Finally,we have arrived.the workbench has quite some loose ends lying here and there.I want a top banking Executive of a reputable bank and a smartTelecommunication Analyst.#tieinguploseends#.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Generators For Sale / Five Benefits Of Investing In Mutual Funds / Realestate:property In Parkview And Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.