Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,875 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (21830 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 2:43am On May 11, 2007
We did a lot of research for months before picking this guys out.

And to my own views 95.5% of Guys on NIL are not good looking at all.

So to prove us wrong , any males intrested can post their pics for us to see

its just for fun, and fun-breakers should not come to make silly comments.

However,this pics are from their profiles
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 2:46am On May 11, 2007
Here are our 8 (eight) nominees wink

No 1

IBDat cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 2:48am On May 11, 2007
No 2

Youngies cool cool cool

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 2:50am On May 11, 2007
No 3

Debosky cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 2:51am On May 11, 2007
No 4

Tmoni smiley smiley smiley

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 2:53am On May 11, 2007
No 5

Ferlie cool cool cool

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 2:58am On May 11, 2007
No 6

Femi smiley smiley smiley

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 3:07am On May 11, 2007
No 7

J-buoy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 3:08am On May 11, 2007
Last but not least

No 8

ChiefOH cool cool cool

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by maree7(f): 3:31am On May 11, 2007
ibdat is okai shaaaa, he is trying j/k

lol grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 3:34am On May 11, 2007
maree7:

ibdat is okai shaaaa, he is trying j/k

lol grin

Darling, have you voted? wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:23am On May 11, 2007
Anyway you people better start voting now grin grin, btw cute-ass did you vote yet wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by maree7(f): 4:28am On May 11, 2007
I have voted oooo grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 4:28am On May 11, 2007
@ omo eko

Not yet dear, but very soon wink

BTW, maybe peeps can vote twice, what d'ya think?? it might be a Lil bit difficult to make up your mind with all them fine bobos grin

maree7:

I have voted oooo grin

Whisper to me dearie wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 4:32am On May 11, 2007
But am still scared oo, not to cast my vote for a CRIPPLE, is DEBOSKY on a wheel chair, or its the back ground?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:33am On May 11, 2007
cute-ass:

@ omo eko

Not yet dear, but very soon wink

BTW, maybe peeps can vote twice, what d'ya think?? it might be a Lil bit difficult to make up your mind with all them fine bobos grin

Too late to modify the poll now  wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by neelsel(f): 4:34am On May 11, 2007
@Girlfriends,
I voted but I cannot tell because it's a secret,  He knows who he is.  "Bring yo rag an come, we go wine fo spite,  kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 4:35am On May 11, 2007
well i have A competitor thou
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 4:37am On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

Too late to modify the poll now wink

Then one vote will do wink

neelsel:

@Girlfriends,
I voted but I cannot tell because it's a secret, He knows who he is, bring yo rag an come, we go wine fo spite, kiss kiss

I'll hire a detective, so i get to know who it is on the whining floor lol cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:38am On May 11, 2007
neelsel:

@Girlfriends,
I voted but I cannot tell because it's a secret, He knows who he is, bring yo rag an come, we go wine fo spite, kiss kiss
I think you already gave us the clue cheesy cheesy so we now know who he is
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Neish(f): 4:39am On May 11, 2007
i am liking ferlie and Tmonie. hmmmm decision decision decision undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 4:46am On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

I think you already gave us the clue cheesy cheesy so we now know who he is

Seconded seriously wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 4:53am On May 11, 2007
check this out
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:57am On May 11, 2007
ayefele200:

check this out
Can u take the pic down plz, the nominees have already been picked cheesy cheesy

Star are you jealous or what grin grin grin, that you have to destory this thread
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by IBDat(m): 4:59am On May 11, 2007
I can spot at least 2 pro models for this comp - ha well!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 5:05am On May 11, 2007
IBDat:

I can spot at least 2 pro models for this comp - ha well!

Who are they??

If you're thinking of youngies no, he's not. Can vouch for him wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:07am On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

Can u take the pic down plz, the nominees have already been picked cheesy cheesy

Star are you jealous or what grin grin grin, that you have to destory this thread

can that pix be included please
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by IBDat(m): 5:08am On May 11, 2007
cute-ass:

Who are they??
If you're thinking of youngies no, he's not. Can vouch for him wink

If you say so - can i update that pic?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 5:10am On May 11, 2007
IBDat:

If you say so - can i update that pic?

Yours??
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:11am On May 11, 2007
ayefele200:

can that pix be included please
Only if you change your behavior and go back to star01
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:12am On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

Only if you change your behavior and go back to star01
so u still insisting am STAR01, well am succedin him after he lost interest on NL, so i was tryin to be like him, thats all, just include that pix thats all
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by IBDat(m): 5:15am On May 11, 2007
cute-ass:

Yours??

Of course - or can i update the others as well? LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / How Did Your Day Go? / 2go Friends, Add New Users Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.