Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate (35473 Views)

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / How Much You Love This New Currency. (see Pics ) / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by AloyEmeka5: 1:22am On Oct 14, 2010
I think what BecomeMusiwa is proposing is for oduduwaland to issue bonds which will enable them raise money for total emancipation from the shackles called Nigeria. Lagos state already raised money through bonds, USA raised money for world war I by selling bonds to its citizens. BecomeRich has a nice idea. If all sons and daughters of oduduwa buy into the bond which will be payable 10 years after emancipation and amalgamation with Benin Republic, Yorubas will finally become one and live happily ever after.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2010
You see only silly people and wait till problem reach them.

When you look at the satellite picture, any pastors who tell you there would not be a problem. Stop going to his church, that pastor is a 419, a thief , ole. barawo. wicked and evil. He just need your money to buy his own private jet. This is why most of them have churches, it is about how they would make money, and not about God. It is not about Jesus christ, It is about money for them.

Nigeria would have problem. This is the different between white people and black people. That why people think you african are monkey.

And you can see the reaction of all of you on nairaland. Your brain is as low as that of the monkey too, if not you would think. That why people wonder if all this your sanator and house of rep member went to school, or is it oluwole certificate or chicago.

That why alot of nigerian stop going to nigerian churches abroad, who want to go to 419. Look , you want to tell me, or your big nigerian pastors have not see this pictures. Can a man who has seen this picture and want us to pretend we never see it pastor you. NO.

It was the false or fake pastor or GO or overseer, who lead to the case of Rwanda. The church was the main reason why many people were killed in rwanda. read about it. Stop listen to 419 people. You see I have no respect for any pastor , who invite a thief to stand on the alter because he call himself a politician. Only fake or 419 pastors do this things.

What does the bible says about people who address a church or stand before an alter. The bible is clear, that if a president of nigeria, senators etc and if he is not worthy to stand at the alter. He should not be allowed. This is what the bible says.

Let put that aside and face the truth about nigeria.

you ask if I should be charge for treason. Did Nigeria not try everybody on that gift certificate for treason. Is that a good country. ?? Is that a country to be proud of?? No. They all went to jail and were killed except for awo.
Who is going to charge me for treason . ? . abroad is an eye opener. That why people from abroad who return to nigeria, are the best of the mad people.

In Nigeria , we charge good people for treason. Does that not tell us, we have a problem.

while the bad one, walk like kings?? Does that tell you, nigeria is a good or bad nation.?? answer my question.

Here is it, yorubas must do what ever it takes to protect themself from the truth facing us. The rest of nigeria ethnics group. You mugu should continue to decieve yourself, the same thing the igbo did, 1,000,000 was gone.

Now, why is it that those who are calling for one nigeria, were the same men who killed 1,000,000 igbo. may they use human blood for juju. Now they want 15,000,000 blood. it is the same people and thier children who killed 1,000,000 igbo are the same one who want nigeria to remain one. That should tell you. They want to use your blood for something.
And I see them using alot of northerners blood this time.

Beaf , you are your family member, they would use your blood for juju. (witch) aiye 15,000,000 people.

You people that love nigeria, should do yoruba people a big favour and just cut us out careful. And yoruba who want one nigeria. should remember OPC boys. Beaf list thier name.
Beaf I am telling you any yoruba man who does not want to leave nigeria, should pack his load and family and relocate to abuja. If he does not do that, we would help him pack his load and family and relocate him to abuja. This is what we would do when we leave nigeria.

Beaf there is no law in nigeria, that says I can not own a gift certificate. And I would advise Northerner to do the same.
It is the best for Yoruba people. We need to build an economy that we can control. The one we cant control is not for us.

Beaf, if I own a bank in nigeria, no govt would take it from me and get away with it. I would remove everybody in that govt. and take back my bank. I am not akingbola.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2010
You see only silly people and  wait till problem reach them.

When you look at the satellite picture, any pastors who tell you there would not be a problem. Stop going to his church, that pastor is a 419, a thief , ole. barawo. wicked and evil. He just need your money to buy his own private jet. This is why most of them have churches, it is about how they would make money, and not about God. It is not about Jesus christ, It is about money for them.

Nigeria would have problem. This is the different between white people and black people. That why people think you african are monkey.

And you can see the reaction of all of you on nairaland. Your brain is as low as that of the monkey too, if not you would think. That why people  wonder if all this your sanator and house of rep member went to school, or is it oluwole certificate or chicago.

That why alot of nigerian stop going to nigerian churches abroad, who want to go to 419. Look , you want to tell me, or your big nigerian pastors have not see this pictures. Can a man who has seen this picture and want us to pretend we never see it pastor you. NO.

It was the false or fake pastor or GO or overseer, who lead to the case of Rwanda. The church was the main reason why many people were killed in rwanda. read about it. Stop listen to 419 people.  You see I have no respect for any pastor , who invite a thief to stand on the alter because he call himself a politician. Only fake or 419 pastors do this things.

What does the bible says about people who address a church or stand before an alter. The bible is clear, that if a president of nigeria, senators  etc  and if he is  not worthy to stand at the alter. He should not be allowed.  This is what the bible says.

Let put that aside and face the truth about nigeria.

you ask if I should be charge for treason. Did Nigeria not try everybody on that gift certificate for treason. Is that a good country. ?? Is that a country to be proud of?? No. They all went to jail and were killed except for awo.
Who is going to charge me for treason . ? . abroad is an eye opener. That why people from abroad who return to nigeria, are the best of the mad people.

In Nigeria , we charge good people for treason. Does that not tell us, we have a problem.

while the bad one, walk like kings?? Does that tell you, nigeria is a good or bad nation.?? answer my question.

Here is it, yorubas must do what ever it takes to protect themself from the truth facing us. The rest of nigeria ethnics group. You mugu should continue to decieve yourself, the same thing the igbo did, 1,000,000 was gone.

Now, why is it that those who are calling for one nigeria, were the same men who killed 1,000,000 igbo. may they use human blood for juju.  Now they want 15,000,000 blood. it is the same people and thier children who killed 1,000,000 igbo are the same one who want nigeria to remain one. That should tell you. They want to use your blood for something.
And I see them using alot of northerners blood this time.

Beaf , you are your family member, they would use your blood for juju. (witch) aiye 15,000,000 people.

You people that love nigeria, should do yoruba people a big favour and just cut us out careful. And yoruba who want one nigeria. should remember  OPC boys. Beaf list thier name.
Beaf I am telling you any yoruba man who does not want to leave nigeria, should pack his load and family and relocate to abuja. If he does not do that, we would help him pack his load and family and relocate him  to abuja. This is what we would do when we leave nigeria. how can less than 1% decided against 99% .

Beaf there is no law in nigeria, that says I can not own a gift certificate. And I would advise Northerner to do the same.
It is the best for Yoruba people. We need to build an economy that we can control. The one we cant control is not for us.

Beaf, if I own a bank in nigeria, no govt would take it from me and get away with it. I would remove everybody in that govt. and take back my bank. I am not akingbola.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by jason12345: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2010
becomrich
are u from nigeria or benin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Beaf: 1:37am On Oct 14, 2010
jason12345:

becomrich

He was born at Seme border, thats what is confusing him. grin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by jason12345: 1:38am On Oct 14, 2010
Beaf:

He was born at Seme border, thats what is confusing him. grin
grin grin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 1:39am On Oct 14, 2010
Beaf, I never said anything about bond. Bond is a useless idea. Bond is not good. It makes you slave. It is a stupid idea to collect bond. How many people would put thier children into slavery.

What I am saying is that the Yorubas state, edo, delta should join in in this program of Gift certificate. We would give them 500 billion each. And but they would give thier staff who use it in places that accept them. What would happen is.  After a while. The only thing people would accept is tyhis gift certificate. That way, we force the market into our hands. since nigeria would not allow for a currency.

Bonds are slavery. This is the only solution. You give the contractors.  Only contractor who accept it get project. And issue is it reduce capital flight and business within this area would do very well. local content.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by jason12345: 1:41am On Oct 14, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=530074.msg6936209#msg6936209 date=1287016757]
Beaf, I never said anything about bond. Bond is a useless idea. Bond is not good. It makes you slave. It is a silly idea to collect bond. How many people would put thier children into slavery.

What I am saying is that the Yorubas state, edo, delta should join in in this program of Gift certificate. We would give them 500 billion each. And but they would give thier staff who use it in places that accept them. What would happen is.  After a while. The only thing people would accept is tyhis gift certificate. That way, we force the market into our hands. since nigeria would not allow for a currency.

Bonds are slavery. This is the only solution. You give the contractors.  Only contractor who accept it get project. And issue is it reduce capital flight and business within this area would do very well. local content.
jason12345:

becomrich

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by becomrich13: 1:43am On Oct 14, 2010
why do you think Okah and Jonathan are fighting. The reason is clear, while majority of ijaw people want to leave Nigeria. Jonathan want to stay in Nigeria. That why they are fighting. Apart from Jonathan and his family, I have never come across an ijaw man , who want to remain in nigeria. only jonathan. this is why the two of them dont get alone.

It has nothing to do with bomb. I dont think MEND did it myself. I think may be northerner or non nigerian did it to discredit jonathan. Only the military or police can carry out sure attack in Nigeria.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Beaf: 1:45am On Oct 14, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=530074.msg6936209#msg6936209 date=1287016757]
Beaf, I never said anything about bond. Bond is a useless idea. Bond is not good. It makes you slave. It is a silly idea to collect bond. How many people would put thier children into slavery.

Aloy+Emeka was the one that mentioned bonds, but I see you are intent on lecturing me, so ride on bros. I de ya side!
By the way, is it possible for me to convert to Yoruba so I can get the free money you are printing? I wanna be rich.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Beaf: 1:50am On Oct 14, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=530074.msg6936218#msg6936218 date=1287017003]
why do you think Okah and Jonathan are fighting. The reason is clear, while majority of ijaw people want to leave Nigeria. Jonathan want to stay in Nigeria. That why they are fighting. Apart from Jonathan and his family, I have never come across an ijaw man , who want to remain in nigeria. only jonathan. this is why the two of them dont get alone.

It has nothing to do with bomb. I dont think MEND did it myself. I think may be northerner or no nigerian did it to discredit jonathan. Only the military or police can carry out sure attack in Nigeria.

Let look at it this way. If you give Jonathan gift certificate he will follow you, even GO knows this. That why we don't pray to fake pastors when reading the bible. He will follow you and take the capital from Abuja. Jonathan have the power and his wife will be praying.

What d'you think?
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by JoeGaruba: 2:17am On Oct 14, 2010
@ poster, if this is a joke, lol

if not,

Ponzi schemer! Why dont you get a real business plan and make something out of it.

This is not the solution we need to empower our people.

Do be careful that you are not charged for treason for this nonsense.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 14, 2010
according to becommrich

aloy.emeka=beaf=EzeUche0=chyz=Onlytruth=komado=seun osewa= dayokanu

All of you are fake. One person posting with the diff IDs
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by koruji(m): 2:37am On Oct 14, 2010
And I am still waiting for you to teach me some more Ekiti  cool

Ileke-IdI:

according to becommrich

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 14, 2010
LOL If YOU teach me, I wouldnt even mind.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by koruji(m): 2:48am On Oct 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL If YOU teach me, I wouldnt even mind.
What am I going to teach you? Ekiti? Well, here goes - "Ke ti re" = What do we have here. That is all I know.

So now, what is the proper Ekiti response to "Ke ti re?
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 14, 2010
Lol the response depends on what you two are talking about.
But usually I just respond with "emi ni yen o" lol

So now what do I get for this lesson? tongue
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Beaf: 3:01am On Oct 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

according to becommrich

lol
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by koruji(m): 3:09am On Oct 14, 2010
That's interesting. So, it is more of a general greeting with many possible responses. Great to know.

Now, about the return - since no contracts were signed before lesson began, I would have to say what do you think is fair - a big thank you, an IOU (don't know how you would use this, but you never know), etc Let's hear it grin

Ileke-IdI:

Lol the response depends on what you two are talking about.
But usually I just respond with "emi ni yen o" lol

So now what do I get for this lesson? tongue
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Goksyde: 3:20am On Oct 14, 2010
Good Idea , I guess starting with bank of Oduduwa messed up your goal,
I like tho,  grin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by smile11s(m): 4:14am On Oct 14, 2010
hmmmm,

ONE NIGERIA!!!! and thats what we want. Jonathan must hear this, I am calling him right away.

You must be charged with treason

Gbam!!!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by deols(f): 4:19am On Oct 14, 2010
unbelievable
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by deols(f): 4:22am On Oct 14, 2010
koruji:

What am I going to teach you? Ekiti? Well, here goes - "Ke ti re" = What do we have here. That is all I know.

So now, what is the proper Ekiti response to "Ke ti re?

re ti ko?.lol
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by koruji(m): 4:43am On Oct 14, 2010
@deols: re ti ko? Sounds like u found this funny. Are u ROTFLYAO?
That is definitely not Ekiti - like I would know
deols:

re ti ko?.lol
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 14, 2010
koruji:

@deols: re ti ko? Sounds like u found this funny. Are u ROTFLYAO?
That is definitely not Ekiti - like I would know
lol she said it backwards. "ke ti re" "re ti ke". . . .

koruji:

That's interesting. So, it is more of a general greeting with many possible responses. Great to know.

Now, about the return - since no contracts were signed before lesson began, I would have to say what do you think is fair - a big thank you, an IOU (don't know how you would use this, but you never know), etc Let's hear it grin

Yes lol, ok let me make it easier on you. It's an expression like "Oh my Gosh" or "for real?"

cheater lol I'll take the IOU.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by koruji(m): 4:59am On Oct 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

lol she said it backwards. "ke ti re" "re ti ke". . . .
Kind of thought so.

Yes lol, ok let me make it easier on you. It's an expression like "Oh my Gosh" or "for real?"
cheater lol I'll take the IOU.
Much clearer now. IOU noted w/no expiration. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 14, 2010
koruji:

Kind of thought so. Much clearer now. IOU noted w/no expiration. cheesy grin cheesy
Thanks for the 5 unconditional, time-unlimited IOUs.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by mystikal(m): 6:42am On Oct 14, 2010
lol @ being born at seme border.

@ becomrich, people like us whose roots as recent as my grandparents stretch across Edo, Akwa Ibom, Lagos and Bayelsa, what will become of us when this your Nigeria breaks up, enh?
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by oyinda3(f): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2010
I think someone should make friends with becomerich, get a hold of his phone number, have a conversation with him and come back to report the findings to us. is becomerich an alien or a mental case?

this is not an insult. many will argue that Einstein sef was a mental case.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by lasgidi4rv: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2010
Yed would be able to do what ever naira can do expect that it can not be used in other part of Nigeria expect the Yorubas state ,edo,delta in stores or Business that accept them. It is NOT MONEY, but a gift certificate,   IT IS NOT MONEY but a gift certificate, which is use all over the world.  State can give the Gift certificate to thier employee and they can use it to buy at any of the stores,business which agree to use it. While banks interested can also exchange it.

Well am I missing something but I thought money is a legal tender/denomination used in the exchange of goods or services

For someone who seems to have been abroad for sometimes, I am surprised that you don't seem (or are simply choosing to ignore) how gift cards/certificates work. It takes somebody to PAY[/color] the monetary value in order to present it has a [color=Black]GIFT to someone else   So please shed light on why I would pay slightly more (1.10 YED = 1 Naira according to you) as a gift to myself in order to procure goods or services I need?

Rather than go through your tedious process, I could simply just decide to show solidarity and patrionize businesses of Awon Omo Odua!!!!  I don't
know maybe that's just me.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by tkb417(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2010
One day, Becomrich would get it right. ure still ma hero tho grin

@Becomerich

why are u trying to explain the gift certificate with ur post on Sunny Ade, oliver de coque and other artists

i didnt get that part.

The Gift certificate thingy can work in a country with sound infrastructures and where credit system is sound. Not the present day 9ja. Im sure some people have introduced it b4 and it crashed. Nyways, where will the funds (that will back up the gift certificates) come from?

if its gonna be accepted in shops, then somebody somewhere is paying for the gift certificate

who is doing that? if you sit down, you can come up with a better idea from this ur gift certifcate and the state governments you identified can work with you. im sure you know about autoreg, (LASG bought into it from an individual and its spreading to other states and other west african countries) and some other PPP's

Articulate ur points, get someone who is smarter than you to see things from other perspectives and see what you can bring to table

cheers
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by saydfact(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2010
[size=18pt]YOUR WEBSITE IS WAK, IS DAT A WEBSITE OR A MARKET PLACE,

U XPECT ME TO LOSE N0.1 EACH TIME I BUY SMTIN WOT N1, THINK AGAIN.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage / Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.