Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

How Much Do I Need For A Regular Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Much Do I Need For A Regular Wedding (15320 Views)

Shop All You Need For Your Wedding With Myusabuy4us . / What You Need For Your Next Occasion / What You Need For Your Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do I Need For A Regular Wedding by filnaija: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hi!

Me and my fiance will get married on the second week of April 2012. This is a last minute preparation. We will have a church wedding in Enugu State. We just need a simple but elegant wedding. Please see the information that we need below and send me your quotation.

Guests: 150

Church:
-church venue (anglican church)
-Priest and altar boys
-church decoration
-choir

Reception:
-venue (should be in hotel function room or any aircondition function room)
-venue decoration (including dance floor w/ disco lights)
-food / drinks and cake
-band or DJ
-videographer and photographer

If you have a pictures of the church and reception hall please send it to me also @ jho_naciz@yahoo.com.

We are open for any suggestion. Thank you
Re: How Much Do I Need For A Regular Wedding by oksma: 7:11pm On May 13, 2015
A friend of mine and of course a colleague, and a muslim told me that he planned his wedding with 280k. I'm not sure how that is possible, but I was made to realise that for a muslim wedding, that's pretty much possible. Anyway, whether 280k or 2.8m, the bottom line remains on adequate planning with the available resources. Cheers. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja / FoodClique Feeds Over 1000 Residents of Ebute Meta - Community Kitchen / National Peace Awards 2019 Holds In Style In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.