Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Prison Break - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break (3360 Views)

Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! / Prison Break Season 5/6 / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break by bdaf(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2007
When i watched this movie, my god, I saw the brain behind it; the intelligence. It is a must watch for every movie star, and adults in their twenties. And for love birds. I ve watched season one, two, and three. In season one, Lincoln burrows was in prison. His brother Michael Scofield join him because of love. Because he was the only one he had left.

In season two, well before fish (Michael Scofield nickname in prison) join his brother, he got everything he needed to escape with his brother from the prison. They finally escape at the end of this season with some other inmates.

Now in season three, it contains how the FBI, the police, the prison guards, and the society will get the inmates back to prison, and how the escaped prisoners lived. Some of them were killed. But Fish, Lincoln, Sucre, T-bag, and a Physco that escape with them were still alive. Lincoln was accused of killing the vice president brother of which he did not.

The FBI agent that was assigned to kill Lincoln now join in the later escape of the two brothers after they have been recaptured. They, the two brothers and the FBI agent, Paul Kellerman, caught the vice president brother and escaped with him. The unfolding event that ended season three was that the brother to the vice president committed suicide when Fish called the press that he wants to give himself in. After the pressmen arrived, three of them escaped with the man with the camera, who covered their confession and sent it to air.

I want us, Nairalanders to help me with the unfolding events of season four and five.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break by iice(f): 4:12pm On May 11, 2007
It's a TV show not a movie, not even movie made for Television.
It's only in season two or maybe they have started season three already.

Am a fan of the show, of course my hubby Wentworth Miller is the center.  Dominic Purcell (Linc) is a total Hottie.  T-Bag is a wonderful Psycho whose brain i would love to explore, he's my favorite character aside from my hubby grin John Abruzzi was great too till he got smoked!  Love the FBI guy, real psycho!

The love of a brother for another is special *smiles*, i 'get' that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break by cuteass1(f): 2:26am On May 13, 2007
iice:

Am a fan of the show, of course my hubby Wentworth Miller is the center. Dominic Purcell (Linc) is a total Hottie. T-Bag is a wonderful Psycho whose brain i would love to explore, he's my favorite character aside from my hubby grin John Abruzzi was great too till he got smoked! Love the FBI guy, real psycho!

Dearie, easy with the "claiming" tongue
Dreamers dey this world sha, if wishes were horses, ooh lawd won't beggers be riding?? lol grin

@ topic
Well maybe i'll watch the season three(3) on tele. Prison Break is one among many other tv series i wished i had time for. I'm a tv addict and got a 1001 shows to follow, it sucks when two programms you want to watch are being starres on two different channels at the same time angry angry

But i'll get a tape of the first two seasons (infact they just aired the last episode on season two on thursday here in Norway, yea they're slow atimes) But hopefully i'll be able to finish the tape before the sending of season 3 and maybe follow it on screen too cheesy

Well when i'm done i'll come back with my views and opinions!!
Re: Prison Break by iice(f): 3:50am On May 13, 2007
cute-ass:

Dearie, easy with the "claiming" tongue
Dreamers dey this world sha, if wishes were horses, ooh lawd won't beggers be riding?? lol grin

Hey dreams are good, same goes for fantasies. grin  And yes oooo i will claim him wella, bin into him since i first saw him. Can't blame for drooling over a fine specimen as him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prison Break by cuteass1(f): 4:04am On May 13, 2007
iice:

Hey dreams are good, same goes for fantasies. grin And yes oooo i will claim him wella, bin into him since i first saw him. Can't blame for drooling over a fine specimen as him grin grin

My sister dream on jare . . best part?? Its free of charge wink grin

1 Like

Re: Prison Break by iice(f): 4:13am On May 13, 2007
cute-ass:

My sister dream on jare . . best part?? Its free of charge wink grin

Very true oooo grin
Re: Prison Break by naijagal(f): 12:23pm On May 19, 2007
initially wasn't feeling dis series cos i am a die hard 24 fan
but after watching 2 episodes of season 1, i was hooked!

4 me wenthworth makes d program worthwhile

luv u wenthy baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Prison Break by otuonye(m): 12:59am On May 22, 2007
I have been watchin' plenty of sops for a long time, but honestly, this one PRISON BREAK is completely off the hook.

I could not keep my eyes off it. I already have the DVD for the season 4.

JOJO
Re: Prison Break by naijagal(f): 4:21pm On May 22, 2007
prison break never reach season 4 oh shocked
na pirated dvd b dat
season 3 will come out soon in d states( as i heard)
Re: Prison Break by iice(f): 5:07pm On May 22, 2007
naijagal, no be so? LOL i was like when na season 3 me i know say dem suppose dey start soon not to talk about season 4.
Re: Prison Break by justkunmi(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2007
season 4 ke shocked
the season 2 just ended and season 3 would start airing in august.
in naija, season 1 was divided into two parts and sold as seasons 1 and 2. season2 too was divided into two and sold as seasons 3 and 4. dont be mistaken people. like i said, the 3rd season would start in august.

its a nice show but they keep dragginr it. the running and the chase was just gettin too much, . .
and wat the hell is that sona place for?? they just created another reason to create season 3. . . . tongue
Re: Prison Break by nastydamus(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2007
It should be noted that prison break's just got two seasons of twenty-two episodes each, for now that is. Season three is expected to premier on the 29th of August, 2007 in the United States. Just can't wait, SONA is the place to be, Fox River is a haven when compared to SONA. Kim's gone, good for the system. C y'all.
Re: Prison Break by gbemiel(f): 5:21pm On May 25, 2007
Prison break is the bomd!!! got the dvd of season1 from a friend and i couldnt bat an eyelid until the end, i was glued to the screen!! wentworth is just 2 much!!! im going 2 watch season 2 tonight i can hardly wait!!!!
Re: Prison Break by bishoptboy(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2007
I just finished seeing season 1 its this website thats stopping me from seeing season 2. I got to go.
Re: Prison Break by Modups1(f): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2007
this has got to be one of the best american tv series
cant wait for season 3
Re: Prison Break by haywhy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2007
Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd, Season 4 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Prison Break by thegame(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2007
I think you guys are making a mistake with the seasons if you buy the dvd in nigeria. Nigerian season 1 and 2 are season 1 originally. The FBI agent was origially out for the capture of the fugitives in season 2. So they escaped at the end of original season 1 and then got the FBI agent, alex on their trail in season 2. So originally, you would have missed some episodes between nigerian season 2 and 3.
Originally, you need to watch season 3 if you have watched season 3 and 4 in nigerian dvds.
Apart from all these confusions caused by our pirates, This film is too hot.
The film is a high- budget film.Do you know in season 2, it cost a minimum of 1.4 mil per episode that goes to the local community alone, they later spent 50 mil in total of 22 episodes. That's  a lot of money people
Re: Prison Break by v24m(f): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2007
who am i not to agree with all ya, wonderful series i sat down for almost 2days watching the seasons 1 and 2
i will give anything to be with wenty baby men em bloke is fineeeeee wink

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Movie God Of War Going To Be Release ? / Who Is Your Favorite Money Heist Character? / Money Heist Complete Season 1(episode 1 – 13)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.