Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

People Openly Asked To Pay Money Before They Secure University Addmission. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / People Openly Asked To Pay Money Before They Secure University Addmission. (848 Views)

IJMB & 5 Other Proven Alternative To Secure University Admission Without Jamb! / IJMB: Easiest Way To Secure University Admission Without JAMB – A Must Read! / !!!olabisi Onabanjo University Addmission 2012/2013.update!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Openly Asked To Pay Money Before They Secure University Addmission. by hannydarl(f): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
I dont know why here in Owerri FUTO to be precise intending jambites are asked to bring money to secure a spot in the school. Its so bad that it seems what you know doesn't matter as much as how much you are willing to spend.
My younger brother on the day of the post UME exam was told at the exam venue with the rest of the candidates that they should pay 70k or they fail and now it seems he was told to pay 150k to secure admission. He is in Ph and it seems like an uphill task opening the FUTO website to check his result after buying their scratch card. I miss the Good old days where all a student has to do is study hard pass your SSCE and JAMB and then you enter the university.

(1) (Reply)

Score 290 &above In Ur Utme-jamb 2011/2012 Via Sms/slot-in &mak Ur Dream Com 2ru / Oil And Gas Institution / Plz Guyz Help Esut Freshers Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.