Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Its New ;technical Graduate Trainee With Shell Nig - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Its New ;technical Graduate Trainee With Shell Nig (4116 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Graduate Trainee With 3years Experience...naija Company, ℓ̊ Hail O / Graduate Trainee With First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its New ;technical Graduate Trainee With Shell Nig by afam1(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2007
Shell Petroleum Development Company is recruiting Fresh Graduates of Engineering (All Branches), Geology/Geophysics, Physics and Mathematics. Must have completed NYSC or will have done so by September 1st 2007. All applications are to be submitted electronically at http://shell.super-achievers.net

Source: Punch Newspaper of Friday, 11th May, 2007. (Page 29)
Closing June 1st, 2007
Re: Its New ;technical Graduate Trainee With Shell Nig by Seun(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2007
Thanks for sharing this information.
Re: Its New ;technical Graduate Trainee With Shell Nig by flooow: 1:43pm On May 11, 2007
thanks guys

Just checked the site, They asked for people who have either finished serving or will finish lastest by september this yr. Unfortunately, i just started my service yr and wont be thru till feb next yr, Do u guys think i shd risk applying as i heard once u apply for a post with some companies and u are not considered, u cant apply to the same company again. How true is that? Pls help!!!
Re: Its New ;technical Graduate Trainee With Shell Nig by afam1(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2007
i will just suggest that you stick to the requirment and if don't meet any just give it trial when next u meet the requirment,cheers
Re: Its New ;technical Graduate Trainee With Shell Nig by Miketomi: 3:36pm On May 11, 2007
Copper shun,
No waste your time. they won't allow you to write the test . Talking from previous experience.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked:nnpc Aptitude Test Questions & Answer Sheet / Vetiva Capital And Future View ? / Npower 2019/2020 Recruitment Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.