Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? (3734 Views)

9 Websites That Can Send You Hundreds Of Free Twitter Followers Daily / How To Social Bookmark Your Website To Attract Hundreds Of Visitors / How 10 Big Websites Looked 15 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by Yoshiyuki(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2010
Love it or hate it, facebook has become the largest social networking site in the world today with 250 million users across the globe.

So makes one wonder if facebook had existed hundreds of years ago, what sort of status update would we see?

Old ish, but cracks me up e'ry tyme

http://www.vinniev.com/if-facebook-existed-years-ago

Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by Yoshiyuki(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
;d ;d ;d

Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by Yoshiyuki(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2010
;d

Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by Yoshiyuki(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2010
;d ;d

Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by okenwa(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
this is a nice concept, u are creative, keep it up. pls take it to the joke section,
or u create the romance version of it
Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by InkedNerd(f): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
If Facebook existed 500 years ago, the population would have doubled in size, many things in history wouldn't have happened because important historical figures would have been busy super poking each other and having Facebook fights, and there'd probably be a lot of  gossiping, backstabbing, and jealousy over petty little things. So I guess it's safe to say we're lucky that Mark Zuckerberg wasn't born 500 years ago grin.
Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by Rocktation(f): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ehen? What if? Besides, i don't think that this topic belongs anywhere on NL. Not even the general discuss section.
Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by Omolola1(f): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2010
@Inked, I agree wiv you,
Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by drrionelli(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2010
Clever! VERY clever! grin
Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by omega25red(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2010
these are hillarious was laughing at work you almost got me in trouble poster
Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by Yorisb: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2010
LWKMD. . .Classic! grin
Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by Akinagirl(f): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2010
Lol. love it grin
Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by tpiah: 5:09am On Oct 13, 2010
nice piece of work cheesy

both funny and sad at the same time.
Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 13, 2010
really good!  grin I had to laugh at the one on the creation, pretty funny if slightly irreverent.
Re: What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? by yamakuza: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. / Addynamo Vs Adsense / MOUAUCEET: Now a Bookie aff8.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.