Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Am I Picking The Wrong Guys Or They Pick Me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am I Picking The Wrong Guys Or They Pick Me? (878 Views)

Am I Handsome **hot pics** / Love Vacancy Love Vacancy For "Men" Please Not For Boys,guys Or Benten / Am I Beautiful? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Picking The Wrong Guys Or They Pick Me? by herzy: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2010
this may be the end of this relationship,(although it wont be that easy) i think I've reached the climax of my tolerance. after dating him for one year and eight months, i realized i can't settle with him. although he has a promising career, and he his very good in bed (i don't know if this have anything to do with the fact that he is a medical doctor) he is also friendly and funny, of which these are part of the qualities i look for in a man, but that's not all' i will save that for another day. he wants something entirely different from a lady, apart from the fact that he confessed that i have all the features he needed in a lady, he also confessed that I'm sexually compatible with him but there are other qualities he needed.

he wants a woman that will never reject him whenever he feel like satisfying his sexual urge(even though they are not yet married ) but i told him it can only be so if we are married, according to him he said a woman did not have any right to refuse having sex with her fiance/husband whether she is tired or not, whether she is in the mood or not she must give in. apart from that, the woman must sit when ever her husband say so and stand when instructed to do so. as if that was not enough, if my BF buy me any thing, he will always remind me of those things and and bluff about them especially if i don;t allow him to touch me, apart from that, he is too obsessed, he will always ask of where i am every hour of the day claiming he does not want to loose me to someone else, he is always policing me up and down.he is very stubborn and gets angry at any slightest provocation.

these are the few things i can say about my bf for now(i am not claiming to be an angel or that im perfect, i may have things im doing wrong too) although he has proposed marriage, but im undecided yet because i feel marrying him will be like signing a life imprisonment for my self. now the question is am i starting all over again? will ever get a man of my dream? I'm tired of trial and error. am i picking the wrong guys or they pick me?
Re: Am I Picking The Wrong Guys Or They Pick Me? by adagz01(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2010
Follow your heart but dont let some unrealistic NLders opinion shove you away from the man that satisfy your dream.
Re: Am I Picking The Wrong Guys Or They Pick Me? by InkedNerd(f): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2010
adagz 01:

Follow your heart but dont let some unrealistic  NLders opinion shove you away from the man that satisfy your dream. 

Nice one wink

@OP: Keep in mind that as a woman, you must always know your worth. If you feel that a guy is no good for you then go with your gut.     
Re: Am I Picking The Wrong Guys Or They Pick Me? by karjard(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
its your choice to make, you know who you want and who you don't want in your life.but my candid advice to you herzy is to follow your heart as was said by ma brother.
Re: Am I Picking The Wrong Guys Or They Pick Me? by kaygenx123(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
Love is so magical and cant be fully understood. My advice 2 u herzy is 2 look before u leap and always put God first. Trust me, he will guide u. If he doesnt care about u,just do d right thing and shoot him.lol. Just joking. Follow ur heart miss.
Re: Am I Picking The Wrong Guys Or They Pick Me? by kaygenx123(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
Love is so magical and cant be fully understood. My advice 2 u herzy is 2 look before u leap and always put God first. Trust me, he will guide u. If he doesnt care about u,just do d right thing and shoot him.lol. Just joking. Follow ur heart miss.

(1) (Reply)

Women- Ikoyi,Alimosho & Isolo / I Need An Old Ladies For Serious Sex,pls Ladies Only / 35-40 Yrs Old Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.