Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) (42043 Views)

Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2019

Aba is a city in Abia state. It is the commercial city of the state. Aba is the main city center and the heartbeat of Abia State.

The city has a long history as a major center of commerce and industry in Nigeria and its influence extends to such neighboring countries as Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Central Africa Republic, Ghana, etc.

These pictures you see are not pictures of refuse dump site, they are pictures of some roads in Aba this 2019.

This city has over 120,000 shops operating in Ariaria market.

See the photos below;

Photo credit: @I_am_bossmom [Twitter]

Source: https://autojosh.com/disgusting-sight-road-aba-abia-state/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by izzou(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
All PDP needs to do is to pack 15% of that refuse and campaign with it..

They will automatically earn another 8 years.

A very useless country we live in grin

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by CanadaOrBust: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Unbelievable

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
And orji uzor kalu is busy visiting venezuela,doing the job of a spokesperson for apc and hosting all the diplomats in nigeria.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by oz4real83(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Priority differs. In my opinion and Op's opinion, the people need good roads. But from Aba people's opinion, what they need is a gallon of kerosene. That was exactly why they re-elected the state/local govt despite these eyesore.

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Oh my my my...

2 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Onigbindemmd: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, Reno lied that he's never seen an Igbo begger before. Me too until I went to Onitsha: you know that bridge?

...and that Lagos motor park? They can sinnnng.

#SWA

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by WisdomFlakes: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dayum. And people actually ply their trade in such dirty and disease-prone environment? When will Aba change? That place has remained a cesspit for as long as I can remember.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by foremost55(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lemme nor say anything yet��
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Duplik8t77(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Even hell fire roads wont be in this state

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by foolbuster: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
A good waste management system will solve most of the problem

9 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
I wonder why people living in aba dont post pictures if aba ...apart from the araira area abs roads aee not bad

Infant its a very well planned town

Most people just visit osisioma and araiara and say they visited aba ,its like judging lagos with ota

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na Wa oo tell those Governors we are in 2019 Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by citruslimited(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nija can we ever hear good news about this country again?
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by cbrezy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
No be lie since January I've been in ABA and this season it's always raining everyday even today, and whenever it rains here there'll be flood everywhere, the drainage systems here doesn't work.

I pray things will change and the change should begin from the individuals living there.

15 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by somalianprince: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
B2MARIO over to you. I cannot say anything because the pictures are self explanatory as the hallmark of Abia state cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by jneutron4000: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Funny enough those from that region will be the ones tagging others dirty, meanwhile their dirtiness is legendary shocked shocked shocked

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by MrCounselor: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Aba is the biggest city in Abia State and around that region yet it looks this awful shocked shocked shocked

Developers are proving too sophisticated to develop their main city but goes developing other people's cities.

Ironic undecided undecided

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin

Please, this is the Paris of Biafra.

Even a blind man with a functional nose will agree with me.

We would leave Lagos, our Mecca for this place cheesy

Thought the PIG nickname was a joke, not knowing it was for real and well-earned.

A pig would be suicidal living in such a dirty dunghill.

Check the nasty pix of UNN female hostel too... it is far better to live in Maiduguri than in this Hell.

https://www.nairaland.com/5114240/poor-condition-hostels-university-nigeriaven

The Toilet of the Shithole Award goes to.....

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Richiez(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Too bad
..Ariaria market has poor waste management system
embarassed

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
We need the throw up emoji on nairaland undecided

9 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
It's a national problem..aba is not alone in this mess

1 Like

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by WisdomFlakes: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
mrvitalis:
I wonder why people living in aba dont post pictures if aba ...apart from the araira area abs roads aee not bad

Infant its a very well planned town

Most people just visit osisioma and araiara and say they visited aba ,its like judging lagos with ota

Otta is in Ogun, not Lagos.

16 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by pojophilius(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Oye money no confirm

5 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Omorefe1975(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
The igbos with all their money shouldn't wait for the government to fixed these roads.This is embarrassing to the east.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by ochiora(f): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
It's truly an eyesore my people. But the residents themselves are not helping matters, they dispose refuse carelessly and indiscriminately.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by BigBrother9ja: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
cool

But when they COME OUT OF THEIR CAVES, they start constituting nuisance in Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun state....

They'll start chest- beating like they're coming from London grin

OSU with the worst leaders ever... THEY PREFER ONE LITRE OF KEROSENE TO A GOOD ROAD...

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Aidejay(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
OP you failed to add disturbing pictures NSFW
THIS CANT BE ABA
The almighty aba the aba of NIGERIA the manufacturer landmark its quite unbelievable

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annoying Things Nigerians Do / Tribute To Etruth! / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.