Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) (59497 Views)

Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) / Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by CGMedia: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Another Nigerian soldier, Capt. Ikechukwu Ohakwe Dies in road accident.

http://igberetvnews.com/831535/breaking-boko-haram-kills-another-soldier-capt-ohakwe-photos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by nzeobi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
is it Boko Haram or he had an accident

24 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Firefire(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rip!
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by PEPPERified: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Onwubiko! Nigeria Doooo!
These Igbos cannot continue to die for the foolishness of a few barbaric sect....

What happens to this beautiful family he left?
Afa Igbo e funa!

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Blitz4real(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chief of army staff around 2016 , when Abu Ali was killed said that "we mourn, but we take solace in the fact that we are winning the war,since Jonathan period till now I haven't seen any war we are winning. We have lost brothers fathers and lots of family members to these war I pray may almighty God grants all the fallen heroes family the fortitude to bear the loss.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by delugajackson: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
When I hear people talk about "one Nigeria" and the need to stay united, I just laugh. Where's the fairness in sending only soldiers from the South Eastern extraction to war and their untimely death?

We have counted scores of our gallent Igbo soldiers who have lost their lives over the years in this never-ending battle. Meanwhile their Northern colleagues are sent down to the peaceful south where they engage in oil bunkery, extortion, rape, intimidation and other vices. Can we now see that this one Nigeria is a scam?

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by austinsmat(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
1000 ways to die in Nigeria, first join Nigerian. Second share a farm with Fulani herdsmen, for security reasons and avoiding dss invitation I will stop here.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by EricBloodAxe: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Like seriously do we still have enough men left in the Nigerian armed forces? Hope the government knows that the more it delays to curb this bokoharam menace in it's entirety the more human and financial resources keep getting depleted. I mean how long do they think they can keep funding this war that doesn't seem to end? I really pity the north.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by FarahAideed: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Is it only officers of Igbo stock that are posted to North east theatre?

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by AntiBalaka: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hold the new theater commander responsible.

The jihadist in guise was calling on BH to salute him for his recent promotion.

The war in the NE is a civil war within the army between jihadist elements and Christian officers with useless Boko trammadol poppers acting as a decoy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Amuocha: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Buhari Buhari why?

4 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by largehead: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rip

Check my Profile. I have a Military Welco Boot for sale

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
But one 62 years old electrician from Mile 12 will tell you Buhari is the best President we've had. Leaving this shïthole soon

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Apc

Everyone that voted APC I wish them same RIP before 4yr.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by nonxo007(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
This has gotten out of hand, is Nigeria winning the war against terrorism or is terrorism winning the war against Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by 9jaunite: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chia....
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Onwubiko
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Allee90: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
How is this a news?

Nigeria........1

Biafra..........0

Like for Naija

Share for Biafra

1 Like 40 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Nukilia: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Those who felt they were safe yesterday are dust today... Lessons for those alive today... The last time I checked, Bihari was nominated by Book Haram as a negotiator undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by CTechHub(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
which way Nigeria
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
legitnow:
Let dem kill all the whole Igbo in the Army.

Buhari is President.
You're hopeless

11 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by namiji2598: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
u died for a country that does not deserves sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
legitnow:
Let dem kill all the whole Igbo in the Army.

Buhari is President.

We wish you the same
Usu

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
CGMedia:
Another Nigerian soldier, Capt. Ikechukwu Ohakwe, has been killed by Boko Haram terrorists, Igbere TV has learnt.

Igbere TV gathered that the late Capt. Ohakwe, is a top ranking military officer from Nekede, in Imo State.

It was learnt that the fallen hero is among the recent victims of the Boko Haram insurgency in Northeast, Nigeria.

He died when his group was reportedly attacked by the terrorists group, in their latest attack on the Nigerian troops.

Meanwhile, Igbere TV had earlier reported on Thursday that a Nigerian army colonel including five other gallant soldiers were killed in an ambush by rebel fighters in Borno state.

According to reports, heavily armed fighters from the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) backed Boko Haram group, on Wednesday, opened fire on a patrol vehicle of soldiers, killing all the soldiers on board.

Igbere TV understands that the attack came hours after a military chief in the Northeast warned “terrorists” in the region to surrender or be destroyed.

So many soldiers and civilians have been lost within the course of the war and the battle is beginning to seem like one which will end in a Pyrrhic victory for the nation.

http://igberetvnews.com/831535/breaking-boko-haram-kills-another-soldier-capt-ohakwe-photos/

Media can lie eeh. This man died via road traffic accident. He was the nysc batch b stream 1 commandant in Kaduna State nysc orientation camp.

18 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Collyweed: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
But one 62 years old electrician from Mile 12 will tell you Buhari is the best President we've had. Leaving this shïthole soon

Lol. This is very specific.

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by nephemmy(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
when they don't have the latest weapons to fight/combat those asshoĺes called BKHM
USA army uses fully automated 2019 model assault rifle..
Nigerian army still using 1945 ak...used during the second world war

naija which way na..

7 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by xynerise: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Boko Haram ke?

He is my buddy and the news I got was he died in an accident

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
No wonder those armies ran away with 600m naira

I d rather join army in Uganda than joining army in this country where hope is lost

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari / Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.