Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Should I Remove Her As A Friend In Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Remove Her As A Friend In Facebook? (1406 Views)

When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Remove Her As A Friend In Facebook? by Promixking(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
My Ex is still a friend in fazbuk. the other, she poked me. i didn't poke back, she doesn't comment my status neither do i. should i let her remove it herself since She was the one that called the relationship off
Re: Should I Remove Her As A Friend In Facebook? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2010
if you cant make a decision on something simple like that then you will never be able to make decision on a relationship
Re: Should I Remove Her As A Friend In Facebook? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
Please Suggest her to me!
Re: Should I Remove Her As A Friend In Facebook? by omega25red(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2010
if you cant stand her just remove her. if you are friends whats the big deal
Re: Should I Remove Her As A Friend In Facebook? by email1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2010
prove what by weeding her off? i don't see any point.
Re: Should I Remove Her As A Friend In Facebook? by biola44: 3:11am On Oct 14, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Should I Remove Her As A Friend In Facebook? by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 14, 2010
If you guys are friends in real life, then why remove her? If not well the choice is your grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Make Women Do Stupid Things? / Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? / Ladies Love For Foreign Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.