Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl (36725 Views)

16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun / 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by ochungal(f): 5:16am On Oct 15, 2010
^^^ I'm glad you are also reading between the lines.  This "victim" kept on going back and spending long periods of time with the nasty fada. I wonder if the word "make love" (disgusting to even write it in this context) is that of the writer or verbatum from the "victim". If it's verbatum she should be shot as well! Sexual molestation is NOT a simple matter to be taken lightly, and hell if it's a dammm lie! 

It also boogles the mind that the mother reports that she smelled a foul odor from the girl after her return from visiting the goatman. Now, she know she smell sex on her daughter and just ignore it because she's coming home straight from the fada house.  But, story come to bump, mother damn well an know sey har goat of a husband is a pickney foka! Then instead of a doctor she go to a pastor, moda, daughta and puppa all nasty!
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by oyinda3(f): 5:20am On Oct 15, 2010
**Singing Fire On The Mountain by Asa**

So Little Lucy Turns 16
And As The Movie She's Been Seeing

She Has A Lover In Her Daddy
She Can Tell Nobody

Till She Makes The Evening News,
, For there is Fire On The Mountain Top & No One Is Ah Running

that is so deep.
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2010
This is when Sharia law is cool. Imagine someone like the father of that girl sitting in front of Laptop posting ads on Nairaland, and I bet you, there are other imbeciles at Nairaland too.
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by mordi4evah: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2010
Lets be factual, evrybodi in dis is to be blamed!
"The Dad",for thinking with his manhood and failing to realise he fathered the girl, or did he not? and later blaming the Devil, IDIOT LIKE HIM (ANUOFIA,OLORIBU,DAN BANZA) mstheeeeeeeeewwwwww!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
"The Daughter" for docileley "servicing" the father for months on d guise of getting school fees,cos she goes there and returns home to her mum,not like she is held captive.
"Tha Mum" for being an even bigger olodo for not seeing tell tale signs of abuse,but 'smelling" it later, anoda ANUOFIA, infact all of dem deserve correct "KONK", oshisco!!!
LouisThoru:

This is a result of GEJ's bad government.
That was a very dumb quote!!!!slow down be4 u type rubbish next tyme ok?
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by generalj1(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2010
Its funny when i read stuff like this.

Cases like dis have been reported and all that will happen will just be as we're reading it.

believe me! this is not meant to be taken lightly.

this guy will be reported to the police, and nothing will be done.

@ mobile policemen raped a girl almost to death in a bank's premises inside one of their pool cars, nothing has happened.

We really need to go back to the era of jungle justice.

I suggest that this man's rod be melted with oxyacetylene flame.

thank you
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by abujaddan: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2010
You guys re wondering why dis keeps happening at a rapidly growing stage in this country, do u know its now a common thing in the so called civilized countries like USA or UK or france?, well its part of the free gifts that come with been civilized
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by olapo(f): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2010
this is super story, a life of strife and sorrow. his penis should be fed to dogs in his presence and should be stoned to death.

child: mum, who is my father?

mum: my father

child: who is your father?

mum: your father

child: how come?

mum: its a long story.

Child: i want to hear it.

mum: hmmmmm,
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by lekanbar(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2010
Hmmm, things are happening ooo

http:///WW7N
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by lakad4u(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2010
S[b][/b][color=#770077][/color] SO WHAT IS SO SPECIAL IN THAT,who no fit do ahm, NA SMALL THING NOW, so guys commot eye and sey another better thing,
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by samuraix1: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2010
Make it a date with Dr Christopher Kolade @ Harvest Place

Date: November 7th 2010
Time: 10am
Venue: Harvest Place. 10 Emmanuel Street. (Very close to Elomaz Hotel, former Jesu Oyinbo Street) Maryland. Lagos
Theme:  You, Your career and Nation Building

For Registration Please call: 08029563137,  harvestadmiral@yahoo.com
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by bishopik: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
SOME HUMANS ARE LIKE DEVIL, NOT EVEN DEVILS INCARNATES
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Nwaokike(f): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2010
Some men should be castrated
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by seyibrown(f): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2010
Another sexually incontinent man who has succeeded in ruining his daughter's life and bringing his family name into disrepute!
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by nethacker(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2010
i will kill him if he were my in-law angry
wat a rubbish!!! angry
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by 49cents(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2010
As at october 15, 2010 NLs consider incest as disgusting and illicit i pray it will stay this way in lifetime cos the truth about sexual relationship today may be subject to intellectual argument of freedom tomorrow.

oyinda.:

that is so deep.
apt too.
The true man is one who CAN not only direct his God given sexual drive but also control it.
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by JaaizTech: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2010
KILL HIM; that is the only worthy punishment
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by zipper003: 12:33am On Oct 16, 2010
(Another sexually incontinent man who has succeeded in ruining his daughter's life and bringing his family name into disrepute!)
Agreed.

His NUTZ should be FRIED with Engine OIL and his Tooth-pick CUT-OUT.
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Turiano(m): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2010
Hmmn! So u mean father's cn nt b trusted again.oh nigeria,deliver ur sef frm d clutches of d evil ones,
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Ranoscky(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2010
abujaddan:

You guys re wondering why dis keeps happening at a rapidly growing stage in this country, do u know its now a common thing in the so called civilized countries like USA or UK or france?, well its part of the free gifts that come with been civilized

True talk my broda, no be lie !!!

(but it's kinda disgustin hearin about it)
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by gopcy(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2010
This man should be jailed 4life. He no see ashawogo sleep with. na his daughter he dey sleep with. I dey pity this man. He should go and dine with the devil grin
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Cmiller(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2010
u(bola) ar such a fooooooolllll
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by obxddon(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2010
Simple judgment,
Kill the bastard , `because an abomination has occurred and the gods just told me that a sacrifice has to be done with the idiots head to avoid premature death in the Land.
Please olopa hand him over
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by bashydemy(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2010
if the girl eventually give birth to the child who is gonna be the father and grandfather? OMG this is crazy
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by clip: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
What is that man{father} manhood still doing.It should be cut to piece daily
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by phreakabit(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ ONYE-OKWU, PLS DON'T MISTAKEN THIS ABORMINATION TO BE TRIBAL BEHAVIOUR. THOUGH THERE IS A VERY LOW PROBABILITY FOR  AN ORIGINAL IGBO MAN TO DO THIS, I DO NOT BY ANY MEANS AGREE WITH YOU THAT THE YORUBAS SHOULD ANSWER FOR A RARE ABORMINATION COMMITTED BY ONE NEFARIOUS  WHO  IS TOO INTREPID TO HAVE A GIRL OR WIFE FOR COINTUS. ACTUALLY I CAN'T IMAGINE THE TESTOSTERONE THAT WILL INTOXICATE A MAN INTO HAVING SEX WITH HIS DAUGHTER! BUT MY QUESTION IS HOW WILL THE CHILD SURVIVE THE STIGMA WHEN HE EVENTUALLY FINDS OUT WHAT HAPPEND?

@ Ezegozie Both Yourself and ONYE-OKWU are retards.Him,for trying to spark up a tribal rift using an obviously fake account and you for trying to play the "Yoruba defending IGBO Man", please let them defend themselves. Its obviously not a tribal thing but please stay out of it OK. I have never seen you stand up to speak either good or bad when the IGBO identity comes under verbal slander by the ones you seek to defend, so in the real sense who are YOU? Back to the issue, I would simply state my disgust at the perpetrator of this evil act and leave others to post their comments too and just ignore it atleast that's what everyone does. This Man is a sick b.astard with animal tendencies
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by sholasahyd(m): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2010
The man is definitely sick, he needs 2 things. A test in a metal hospital and a very small cell at kirikiri!
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by mcinton: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2010
The world we are living in;what a pity to the current day fatherhood, it so shameful that i father will demand for sex before helping his daughter, i will keep on saying this to would-be couple ;if you know you can not bear the responsibility of parenthood do not bother giving birth after all God never its a must you give birth while on earth
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Ayowumie(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
This life is so terrible!
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by vianooo1(f): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by nannyo(f): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2010
this man*s manhood should b cut off
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by aka1234: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2010
na god go judge dat wicked fool
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by club12: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
Madness of the highest order wao!!!!Its pretty clear what a boken marriage can do.Poor girl carrying her father's baby.Ministry of rural devpt and poverty alleviation(Lagos State)Must look into the case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.