Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

American Idol - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / American Idol (7458 Views)

American Idol (2009) Tonight / American Idol 2008 / Millions Of Sparks Of Jubilation As Jordin Sparks Wins 2007 American Idol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Idol by Hotstepper(f): 5:55am On Jan 18, 2006
ma ppl, AMERICAN IDOL IS BACK...if u r a fan. letz follow da show 2 da endddd..da auditions 4 2day was hilarious as usual....................
Re: American Idol by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 18, 2006
OMG girllll it was ooo funny i was dieing , me and my mom watched it girll my stomach was hurting. it was in chi town too ( hollllllllllla ) , the 1st set of twins ahhh they were sooo good i like em , the second set of twins are soo cute , and they can sinnggg ahhh! oh yeah theyre 16 i love them already.

lmfao that dude that they picked? the white boy that was all hyper iono what paula n randy were thinking , and that preppy white girl undecided she was annoyin.

who elsee?? lmfaooo
Re: American Idol by gracious(f): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2006
the auditions were very funny. i really give kudos to the 2 set of twins they have angelic voices. i hope the winner of this season will be a hip hop person not a country girl or rock boy. anyway woteva. i love the show. paula had better be careful,, she was already saying she likes some boys. as in their voice. but the boys could translate it in their own way and start involving the media. i can't wait for todays auditions. It makes me laugh. hey u guys don't u think all those stuff that simone says and his reactions are kinda fake: as in he acts them out? but it makes the show worth watching
Re: American Idol by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2006
lmfaooo oh yeah the cop that came on there

he said 'i shot the sherayfffff , but i didnt shoot the deputy' lmfaooo i was dieing
Re: American Idol by ldollier(f): 1:05am On Jan 19, 2006
hotstepper, gurl you read my mind. i was about to start a thread like this

anywho yesterday episode was so funny.. the funniest part according to my opinion, was that lady that was whining that she didn't get picked and out of nowhere this other lady came out screaming "am going to hollywood". the look on the other lady(the rejected one) face was so funny.. can't wait to watch tonights episode

ooo and those 16 year twins, are kinna cute and they got a good voice. but why do they have to be so young. anywho all the twins that they aired yesterday were fabulous.
Re: American Idol by hotangel2(f): 1:40am On Jan 19, 2006
American idol is back. Yup yup! I love that show. Simon is hilarious!

I watched yesterday's episode.. can't wait to see today.

That paris hilton wannabe... she's an asshole she made me laugh my ass off.

Simon was like can u tell me abt your tan... she was like "my name is blah blah and i'll sing blah blah". Her mama was a disgrace to mothers (lmfao). And the gay guy in ladies dress... he was like.. i got rejected cos i didn't shave my leg.. Ohh bugger. It was funny!

I was watching Fear factor while watching it, so i missed some parts. And ohh yeah, loved both twins.
Re: American Idol by Hotstepper(f): 2:57am On Jan 19, 2006
end of day 2.....wat a day? ppl just amaze me...instead of dem 2 stay home and relax, they come 2 see demsleves on da t.v...lol....gosh, da last person, i thought she was a gurl oooooooooo..infact, am loving it.. tongue
Re: American Idol by gracious(f): 3:30am On Jan 19, 2006
@hot angel. it was so funny. did u hear when simon asked her if her mom knew about her tan and she was like yah. she brought her mom in and her mom was wearing a very reveling outfit, simon was like ok. i see where u(tanned girl) got all your craze from. it was hilarious. Many pple wants 5minutes of fame. rolleyes
Re: American Idol by ldollier(f): 4:08am On Jan 19, 2006
gracious:

@hot angel. it was so funny. did u hear when simon asked her if her mom knew about her tan and she was like yah. she brought her mom in and her mom was wearing a very reveling outfit, simon was like ok. i see where u(tanned girl) got all your craze from. it was hilarious. Many people wants 5minutes of fame. rolleyes

no my dear, they want five minutes of shame. i missed today's episode, had to go to a dance rehearsal, but i know yall will fill me in .
Re: American Idol by hotangel2(f): 4:52am On Jan 19, 2006
Today's episode was wonderful. Not like yesterday's own tho. I slept like 10 mins before it fisnihed. I hate commercials, they bore me.

Did anybody see them nerds. Especially the one that made the cup holder thingy.. nigga is skinny and hilarious. The other one that wear pj's and says that's his style.. Ohh lord have mercy on people. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ohh i liked the black girl tho.. im happy she won.
Re: American Idol by gracious(f): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2006
simon insulted the guys invention. he said it isn't great. that is a boo for simon. That inventor is a smart guy he used american idol to advertise his product because he knows there are millions of pple watching the show.
Re: American Idol by gracious(f): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2006
Did y'all hear that kelly clarkson refused to let american idol use her song for new contestants that really wasn't good. simon of course abused her that she needs to remember where she started from and it was america that voted her to that position. she has finally agreed to license some of her song to the produceers to use. smiley
Re: American Idol by tamia(f): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2006
Simon's comments drive those contestants crazy i remember when he said one guy looked like the Incredible Hulk's wife. dat was hilarious. a lot of people just come there to be on TV
Re: American Idol by vichel(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2006
Did anybody from NL tryout?
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2006
did y'all see that guy that challenged simon yesterday? i was like go men. simon was almost speechless.
Re: American Idol by tamia(f): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2006
Eastcoast:

did y'all see that guy that challenged simon yesterday? i was like go men. simon was almost speechless.
yeah i did i was like wat the **** Simon finally met his match
Re: American Idol by Hotstepper(f): 12:42am On Feb 09, 2006
it was 4nny..lol
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 3:22am On Feb 09, 2006
i feel sorry for the twins that were eliminated. as for the other set of twins, i think they should stop talking too much and focus. coz who knows, they could be the next to be sent home. i like that cowboy. he appears to be innocent.
Re: American Idol by fancidiva(f): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2006
missed today's episode.......which set of the twins were eliminated...... the girls or the 16 years old?
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 12:49am On Feb 10, 2006
ya Eastcoast
i was saying the same thing them twins, they need to stop talkin, even though somethings they
said were tru. i dont know i dont think they really gonna go that far...
that hyper white boi , i dont know but i think he be sniffin sumthang, geez!!! he was fun to watch
and now he gone.
the twins that got eliminated damn i cant believe dey 17, they look old.to me, some of the ages
ppl were sayin just shocked me.. shocked shocked.......
am rootin 4 dat 16 old gurl from texas, she got the voice and i can actually see
her as the american idol.....ya i know grin grin
Re: American Idol by WesleyanA(f): 12:54am On Feb 10, 2006
I want that girl "Paris" (?) to win. she can SING. grin

and yeah. some guy challenged simon yesterday. he sang this Cher song and simon told him to become a "femal impersonator".
I knew simon was going to make such comment because Cher in the first place sings like a guy (i didn't know she was a lady until i saw her pic.) and then, the guy sang the song exactly like Cher!!.

Simon is homophobic and needs help. he has serious issues!!

Ashton Kusher/ Ryan seacrest (sp?) were making fun of him once on how he wears those black shirts that are way too tight/ small for him and look like he got them from baby gap. And how he hangs out with girls that are WAY too hot to be with him.
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 1:22am On Feb 10, 2006
i like simon

he is a harsh on gays,
and big people i dont like that though..
but i still like him as ma fav judge

that dude he told he looks like the incredible hucks wife
that was hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy wow am still laughing
Re: American Idol by WesleyanA(f): 1:45am On Feb 10, 2006
Haha. maybe you should get married to him or be friends with him or something cheesy

if he's not racist to you that is. lipsrsealed
Re: American Idol by Free(f): 1:55am On Feb 10, 2006
lol
i cant go that far...
i just like how he judge some ppl
i dont think hes racist
he tells the truth and the truth hurts.....
Re: American Idol by WesleyanA(f): 2:12am On Feb 10, 2006
not that he tells the truth (he doesn't). He speaks his mind. his mind isn't always right either. And there are just times you just have to shut up and be quiet.
i wouldn't think he's a fair judge. he's more on the extreme side.

why says no to a guy who can sing just because she's fat or he dressed in pink? those are just plain discriminatory practices.

what i think is that maybe his dad used to criticize him a lot or he recieved tons of it and heaps of insult (i wouldn't be surprised) when he was younger. So he has to carry out this frustration on people who he feels he controls their destiny (at least some)...But then those who go on AI knows what they're getting into so...
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 2:54am On Feb 10, 2006
i can see that 16 year old girl with curly hair going far she would probably be among the top 10. she is so good.. the other girl Paris, is ok. she's got the voice.
Re: American Idol by WesleyanA(f): 3:10am On Feb 10, 2006
she's ok?that's it? cheesy

She's the next American Idol. you guys watch Paris Bennett win. She's my favorite.
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 3:13am On Feb 10, 2006
she's got a wonderful and melodius voice. u know what, idol is about the looks too and i;m a lil concerned, has she got what it takes when it comes to that....?
Re: American Idol by hotangel2(f): 3:15am On Feb 10, 2006
I am tired of watching american idol.

I will just wait till final 12 or maybe 4.
Re: American Idol by Eastcoast(f): 3:18am On Feb 10, 2006
i know, it gets boring at times. esp when the judges start overreacting. they do that a lot but it sometimes make the show more interesting.
Re: American Idol by WesleyanA(f): 3:23am On Feb 10, 2006
http://www.paris-bennett.org/ she has a website. cool.

and true. AI gets boring sometimes. The auditions are the great part though. and then the finalists (maybe final 12). but in between can be boring at times.
Re: American Idol by hotangel2(f): 3:27am On Feb 10, 2006
The paris girl already has a website? Wow... i missed her audition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? / I Didn’t Snatch Anybody’s Husband – Funke Akindele / Nollywood Insider Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.