Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:24 PM

Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (12909 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by epentium: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2010
What do you men really want in us - Ladies? I am socially adjusted, academically excellent, morally sound , yet single. Most guys who date me just want to taste my honey well, this I have refused in my last 3 relationships because I do not want my honeywell to become bottomless pit. Guys please would you know what men like in ladies? Maybe this would help me find a good life partner?
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Omolola1(f): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2010
It depends on the guys, what a guy wants from Linda might be different from what he wants from Lisa

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by 190: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2010
poster

Keep your honeypot 2 yourself and the guyz would simply keep to themselves

the advice i keep advising people is:

Virgins who clearly have no intention of loosing their virginity should stay away from marriage!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by epentium: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2010
But what do guys really want in ladies? I mean a lady they would really want to marry as wife?
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by kokoletz(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2010
U did nt mention dough in ur qwalificashion so ure incomplete.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by epentium: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2010
I did not say I am a virgin. I only said I want real love and dont want to fall into the hands of playboy and what do I do to attract the right man. Maybe there is somethings guys want in ladies? would you know these things?
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by epentium: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2010
Does qualification matter to men?
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by 190: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2010
Here are my criteria's

1, she must be HELL PRETTY facially, I mean Preety (The type that can knock an angel into coma)[size=3pt] **the likes of inked,tjiskii,omolola,creamish,mama-gee,googles,tink_sh[/size]

2, she must be very spiritually  upright cos i aint that religious ,just a normal sunday church goer

3, A sex manic!

4, A Good cook,Local and international delicacies

5, must have that FIGURE 8 shape (coke bottle) Flat tummy,nice curves,hips,the height, No stretch marks

6, Obedient,responsible,A good wife (who sees the world through the view of her husband)

These are many more, But with the current hardship in nigeria today sadly you cant find all these Xteristics in a lady

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by epentium: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2010
@190 WoW! I am very curious, please tell me more. Please tell me more and be honest!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Odunharry(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2010
it all dpends on d guy.i wil go for a caring,beautiful,God fearing,intelligent girl.som1 who knws wat she wants,hardworking,who can take decision.even if she says d relationship should b platonic no problem.but nowadays sincerely speakin many people get into relationship for the wrong reason which is not suppose 2 be so.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by epentium: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2010
@ Harry, Im getting confused. It appears there is no general features guys look for in ladies? If you are to make a choices between 5 ladies very close to you, what would be your determining factors of choice?
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by 190: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2010
e-pentium:

@190 WoW! I am very curious, please tell me more. Please tell me more and be honest!

Hot, what more do u wanna know and of course im been honest there,
or do u av issues wiv the #3 i posted earlier!!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by clemiss(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2010
Bleeping offcorse.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Ifedisky(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2010
e-pentium:

What do you men really want in us - Ladies? I am socially adjusted, academically excellent, morally sound , yet single. Most guys who date me just want to taste my honey well
Seriously if you're as "adjusted" as you claim, you should have gone beyond the level of asking what a guy wants in a relationship to what X or Y wants in a relationship. At the risk of sounding condescending, I think a lot of women are dumb. When you do not have any other thing to offer except sex, what do you expect to get?( don't mean you)
Personally I find it insulting for a gurl to feel I'm coming after her for just a roll in the hay. . . I mean!. . . Even today's teenagers have more levels higher than that.
You have to re evaluate the crowd you keep. Men do not just date for crave of the flesh so if your crowd are otherwise then itz time to giv them a berth.
Personally I'm looking for Personality in a girl. Love, Respect and support comes from this. Intelligence is the core and any other, a bonus.
You must first of all identify what it is YOU want in your man. That is the firt step in setting up a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by md4real(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2010
friendship, companionship boiling down to getting laid
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by bencobenz(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2010
1. She must be Beautiful, this will attract me to her. 2. She must be God fearing, i dont mean pretending to be too holy. 3. She must be intelligent
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by slap1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2010
Stop complaining, your guy will come. If you are a desperado, desperadoes will come for u.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by denitro(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
Be patience, good things takes time.
You probably have built a wall around yourself to prevent future hurt.
breaking that wall for a start can help.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by ifkunlethe: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2010
190:

Here are my criteria's

1, she must be HELL PRETTY facially, I mean Preety (The type that can knock an angel into coma)[size=3pt] **the likes of inked,tjiskii,omolola,creamish,mama-gee,googles,tink_sh[/size]

2, she must be very spiritually  upright cos i aint that religious ,just a normal sunday church goer

3, A sex manic!

5, must have that FIGURE 8 shape (coke bottle) Flat tummy,nice curves,hips,the height, No stretch marks

6,  Obedient,responsible,A good wife (who sees the world through the view of her husband)

E-pentium, u see those xcters i highlighted? do u have them? you are ok to go.

to start with, i dont like girls that pretend. My lady must have something upstairs
my lady must also be my friend (we must be able to resolve issues through communication).

Do not rush men, let men rush you. that way, you will be able to select who you really want.

One more thing; u may want to rule out that part that,,,,,,,,,,,,most men blive in pre-marital lay. Choose wisely.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Youngichou(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hmm to be truthfull i dont think i will get married, because girls are cheaters, i know what am saying although you may take me to be young, but from experience of my friends and their families haa. I wont do it.
She must be very intelligent i mean very very intelligent
she must not be a Pretender nah!,
she must be beautifull,
She must be respectfull,
she must be a good cook,
all other little criterias are
She must come from the north because i can never marry a DELTA girl na! Never will it happen they are cheaters,
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Youngichou(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hmm to be truthfull i dont think i will get married, because girls are cheaters, i know what am saying although you may take me to be young, but from experience of my friends and their families haa. I wont do it.
She must be very intelligent i mean very very intelligent
she must not be a Pretender nah!,
she must be beautifull,
She must be respectfull,
she must be a good cook,
all other little criterias are
She must come from the north because i can never marry a DELTA girl na! Never will it happen they are cheaters,
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by tomv(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2010
Keep to190  ( 1,2, 3, 4, 5,6, ) advise, especially No 4. that is the key, and u will never miss the RIGHT guy!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Phate07(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2010

It is really difficult to find a lady that has all the qualities i want in a woman.

grin grin

But these will serve
190:

Here are my criteria's

3, A sex manic!

6,  Obedient,responsible,A good wife (who sees the world through the view of her husband)

These are many more, But with the current hardship in nigeria today sadly you cant find all these Xteristics in a lady

grin grin
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by COOLDK(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2010
It all depend on d guy. A drinking guy will need a ginger babe
S.U guy 4 S.U babe
Handsome guy 4 beautiful babe
Ugly guy 4 beautiful babe. and so on.
But as 4 me, a fair beautiful princess who is more religious than I do, understandn, educative, sexious i mean, and must be a little bit social.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by sledge406: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ Youngichou cheesy grin

Dem don chook hand for your prickeyes

@OP. . .Reason you see me post here is cos tis on the homepage "I tell you". Like how old are you (no offence- else you wanna pick one) that you come to a place asking a question such as this to know what guys want? Ask yourself what you want and then you'd see the right guy for you (and just so you know, a guy can PRETEND to be the right person for you having studied your ways and what you cravce for-kpata kpata, 2 to 3 months of sincerity and loyalty and he's swimming in your so called honey well abi na honey pot). You aint a virgin and no matter what you do, I can state with authority that you'll get [i]f[/i]ucked as far as the mood is right should you have someone who happens to play the game right with you.

Having said all these, maybe you should just be yourself and think more of WHAT YOU WANT and take people for WHO they are and try to change them for the best whilst you also keep yourself as the proclaimed saint you've shown in here and I bet, you'd be the one begging the guy to [b]f[/b]uck you. I won't be surprise to see another thread of yours hit the homepage again stating that your boyfriend (by that time) doesn't wanna NAIL you (prolly going as far as stating if he's gay, cheating or whatever comes to play in your head).

Now what else should I say?

Just go arrange your life and take my words seriously.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by shadrach77: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
190:

Here are my criteria's

3, A sex manic!

6, Obedient,responsible,A good wife (who sees the world through the view of her husband)

don't tell me un now intend to copy mama gee by writing in pink colour
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by oluagness(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2010
Are you God fearing, faithful, submissive, and honest? On a more serious note, 90% of Nigeria boys will not marry you without prior sex. Just be prayerful
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by timy2a: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2010
My Dear E-Pentium, it is rather unfortunate that most men world over believe in pre-marital sex as a pre-condition to marriage. What i can tell you is that once you can stand your ground as a lady without compromise you will find the right man that will want you for who you are. Very few ladies keep themselves due to constant pressures from men. As a man i dont think its fair to demand from a lady something i myself can't offer. So for the man and ladies seeking relationship, it's only fair to ask for qualities that matches your. For instance , most men want a woman that is respectful and God fearing but are they themselves respectful and God fearing. That is food for thougth,
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by silica(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2010
[b]Mostly, guys want a woman who understand them. when you meet a new date, talk less and observe more. listen to his unspoken words and you will understand his hidden desires and aspiration. if you can key into his dreams and aspiration and offer your undertanding and support when necessary, you will find for yourself a man who will do all to keep you forever. also, learn to moderate your expectations so that they dont sip out in everything you do, else it could be misconstrued to be the only reason for your action.  dont pretend to be what you are not, but be ready to make necessary changes. dont overprice your honey pot, and dont give it out cheaply too, neither should you use it as a bargaining chips, remember, sex is cheap these days.learn to enjoy each moment as it comes and dont forget that not every relationship must end up in marriage. if it doesnt end in marriage,  be gracely and walk away, dont be bitter. sometimes a moment away makes a man cherrish you the more, if you walk out bitter you might find a burnt bridge when you have to go back. in all, be good to yourself. love yourself more, then the love will rub off on  those that meet you.  look good, but not too good to send the wrong message. dress the way you want to be seen.be kind, be good, avoid being argumentative or loud, especially in public, he might be watching. be slow to anger and watch your tongue. i could go on, but for now, i wish you all the best.[/b]
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by fris(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Poster. Qualification doesn't matter to men. The category of men approaching you matters. Men have different qualities they want in a lady.In this part of the world we live in, a lady should try to date a man who is above her in everything sense Meaning educational wise,Financial,Social,Moral etc. Because when you show superiority in one.The man can start feeling insecure even if its not at first but later on it will.

You have got all good quality the right man for you will want. Just have patient and be in your class. If not you will get only those that know deep down they can't handle you especially educated woman who knows her rights etc.They will just want to bleep you and sign-out.

Typing out of experience.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by stiyke(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2010
Ifedisky:

Seriously if you're as "adjusted" as you claim, you should have gone beyond the level of asking what a guy wants in a relationship to what X or Y wants in a relationship. At the risk of sounding condescending, I think a lot of women are dumb. When you do not have any other thing to offer except sex, what do you expect to get?( don't mean you)
Personally I find it insulting for a gurl to feel I'm coming after her for just a roll in the hay. . . I mean!. . . Even today's teenagers have more levels higher than that.
You have to re evaluate the crowd you keep. Men do not just date for crave of the flesh so if your crowd are otherwise then itz time to giv them a berth.
Personally I'm looking for Personality in a girl. Love, Respect and support comes from this. Intelligence is the core and any other, a bonus.
You must first of all identify what it is YOU want in your man. That is the firt step in setting up a relationship.

@Ifedisky thats rather harsh though true

@poster, myabe u expect too much. My advice to you dont read all the stuff they write here as what men expect, cause your man may likely be different.
My Hint to you is this: Most nigerian men are just after the Hot well. Dedicate your life to God if you believe in him and stop thinking about it and you will find the person. I got married a month ago but to be honest with you till i met my wife, whats on my mind for every single girl i met was to just get whats in it for me you know what i mean. To confess i had that intention towards her too, but after the first day i met her thats a year ago, i decided to marry her and i did.
Bottom line be careful. Be not desperado or u attract same.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Woke4all(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2010
If ur honey well is not sweet as claimed how will ur husband know? So what guys want is to test what you've got.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? / Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) / Can U Sleep With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.