Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) (13739 Views)

Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) / Diamond Shape For Engagement Rings / How To Buy Diamond Rings For Your Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by brimbrack(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2006
Guys, I am about to move my relationship with my angel to the next level. I intend proposing and giving her a ring on Val's day. How can out find out her size without letting the cat out of the bag?
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by kenflavor(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2006
Play with her fingers and compare the main one with any one of yours. Which ever one that has same size as hers will pick the most fit ring. When u are doing that do not let her know ur motive. Best of luck.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by layi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2006
Exactly how its done
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by tamia(f): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2006
let her friend do dat for u. tell her friend to engage a discussion about jewelry n they'll start talking about rings then she asks her size. dat'll be nice.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by layi(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2006
...and pray the friend doesnt spoil ur show by lettin d cat out of the bag.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by brimbrack(m): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2006
Thanks guys, i will try the two options.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by attans(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2006
If she has a other ring take a paper which is getting wider in one end. Put the paper in the ring and where it stops draw a line there. Take it there you will buy the ring and they will know the size. It worked for i friend of my.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by Makeda(f): 3:00am On Jan 24, 2006
Follow Kenflavor's advice. My fiance did the same thing to me and my ring fits perfectly, and the best psrt about it is I had no idea how or even when he did it. He was so slick. The day he took the ring out I was shocked and surprised at how he got my size, lol!! grin
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by smartsoft(m): 3:07am On Jan 24, 2006
hummm..congrat.. when do i give someone a ring.. embarassed  the girl that claims to love me is kind of fooling around.. which i have someone to give a ring at Val

Congrat Once again smiley
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by hotangel2(f): 3:11am On Jan 24, 2006
This is sweet. Just go with kenflavor's advice.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by snazzydawn(f): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2006
Methinks you should go with Kenflavour's advice-----that's the trick!!! wink how do I know?
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by kenflavor(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2006
Cos I told u, two nights after slipping it into ur finger tongue cheesy
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by snazzydawn(f): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2006
shakes head!!!
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by christyne(f): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2006
Kenflavor's advice is right,follow it up man.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by yemstrad(f): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2006
Okayz ....i see all you play along Kenflavour's hypothesis ....what if non of her fingers go near yours in term of size?
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by curiousNja(f): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2006
Awwwwwwww! Sweet.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by eveseh(f): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2006
meter her finer,lol
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by katherinae(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2006
measure it while she is sleeping
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by temmyabby(f): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2007
aawwwww, i want my own ring cry cry lol grin
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by inspiredm(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2008
katherinae:

measure it while she is sleeping

what if she wakes Up grin grin grin grin

I guess this dude must be done by Now.
cool cool
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2008
yeah! enough advice for the ring. cool
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by slimfine(f): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2008
Carry her go jewelry store but tell her you are looking for ring for your mom for mothers day grin grin undecided
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by sexylisa(f): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2008
tell her that your friend wants to engage his girl but wants to keep it a secret. tell her ur friend's girl is of the same size as her so you would like to use her fingers to compare. then you give it to her on that day. a friend bought a shoe for me for my bday in the past. he told me to help him shop for a shoe for his girl and wanted me to try the size and help choose a style for her. he lied that he didnt know her size. i helped him choose a very sexy shoe and was very surprised when he gave it to me on my bday.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by AdamBrody1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2008
but what if after measuring the ring, the chick goes on an eating spree and binge and her slim fingers turn into a fat lump of larder? wont that be a waste of money, time and effort? Or she turns into an anorexic hippopotamus and her fingers shrink? undecided

I'll rather buy her a rappers ring. One size fits all!
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by inspiredm(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2008
Adam Brody:

but what if after measuring the ring, the chick goes on an eating spree and binge and her slim fingers turn into a fat lump of larder? wont that be a waste of money, time and effort? Or she turns into an anorexic hippopotamus and her fingers shrink? undecided

I'll rather buy her a rappers ring. One size fits all!

Never thought in that Direction, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Must we always use a Ring to Engage our babes ? can't we think of Some other Stuff ? Like a Platinum Bracelet
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by brimbrack(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2009
I got a jeweller to take a good look at her fingers and he guessed the size. it was a perfect fit. i married her a few months later and it has been very blisfull. we have a lovely son now. thanks for all ur advise guys.
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by bluespice(f): 8:09am On May 08, 2009
happy happy happy! cheesy
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by Jiggest(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2009
I am in the same situation as brimbrack was. I do hope i get it right, wink
Re: How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) by olovezej(f): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2009
Brimbrack i'm so happy for u. Some1 i know was helpless on d size cos d babe lives in another far city, had no choice than to buy a big fit. It doesn't look bad on her sha.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? / Tiwa , Kerry & Britney - Who Wore It Better? / Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.