Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

30ton Man Truck, With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Hire - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 30ton Man Truck, With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Hire (7015 Views)

Man Diesel Truck Fitted With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Rent/lease / 30 Ton Man Truck Head, Fitted With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Is Available For Hire / I Have 3 Macks With 40ft Flatbeds - Need Goods From Outside Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30ton Man Truck, With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Hire by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
A 30 TON MAN TRUCK, FITTED WITH 40FT FLATBED TRAILER IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IN NEED OF IT

YOU CAN CONTACT ME

The truck is in good condition and fitted with new tyres. i will prefer it to move only within the western states. (can consider further routes if the Tonnage is right)

muyiwa: 07052291005
Re: 30ton Man Truck, With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Hire by osasyankee(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2010
Contract has just been renewed for the -ember months. Please if you are interested. Contact us at our office

51 Ogunlana street, Egbeda, Akowonjo, Lagos
OR

call: 07026937328
email: yank2000@gmail.com

URGENT TRUCKS NEEDED FOR CONTRACT JOBS

Rhonic Bulwark Services Ltd, an haulage company which specializes in the delivery of containerized goods from port to the community recently signed a contract with a big time clearing agent at the Apapa and Tin-can port. We are in need of 20 Iveco/mack/man/Daf Double receivable container trucks for lease to add to our fleet of trucks.

Payment will be made to you at the end of the month on an amount agreed by both of us.

We will fully be involved in the management and maintenance of your Trucks.
Contract runs for 6months(renewable). Constant loading is guaranteed for your truck daily as we have about 15slots daily.

kindly contact the Director of Operations, Rhonic Bulwark services through yank2000@gmail.com or call 07026937328 for further details
Re: 30ton Man Truck, With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Hire by belljordan: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2012
Hey, This is really helpful thread for me. From long time i am searching online for truck to hire and suddenly i found this thread. Thanks for this information.

truck rental
Re: 30ton Man Truck, With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Hire by WandaWang: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2012
I am from China.
Our company specializes in exporting Sinotruk trucks(famous brand around the world with competitive price), which includes dump truck,mining trucks,tractor head truck,semi-trailer and concrete mixers etc.
If you are interested in our trucks please feel free to let me know it.

Contact person: Wanda Wang
Mobile phone:86-15166415309(China Mobile phone)
Email: hyexport@yeah.net

In addition,We have 5 new Shacman dump truck in stock now,EUR3 emission standard.
In order not to make the stock truck to occupay company capital for long time, our company encourage us to sell the truck at cost price.I think it is a good chance and discount for people who now want to buy tipper.The followings are the details and specification of this Shacman truck and you can have a look for reference.

SHACMAN 6X4 Tipper
Engine:ISME345, 345hp, EURO 3
Transmission: F12 (12JS160T), Fuller12 speed
Steering: ZF8098 hydraulic steering with power assistance
Front axle: MAN 9.5 Ton
Rear axle: 16T MAN axle , 5.262 ratio
Cab: MAN, Lower roof cab, one berth,air conditional, radio AM-FM-Stereo
Rim/Tires: 12R22.5 Tubeless
Rectangle Carriage
Carriage Internal Dimensions: 5400×2300x 1250mm
Whole truck Dimensions: 8329 ×2490x 3450 mm
Kerb weight (kg): 12500 kg
GVW (kg): 25000kg
JACOBS
Air brake
Steel thickness of Carriage: Floor: 8mm, Side:4mm
Hydraulic Lift of Carriage: Ventral lift
Color: 2 red,2 yellow
Fuel tank: 300L tank

Re: 30ton Man Truck, With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Hire by Kingsmeado(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
(2) We need 20 flatbed trailers to carry cement from Dangote factory Ibeshe, Ogun State to Dangote Refinery at Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.
The approved rate is N100,000 per trip and paid upfront daily.
Truck owner will be responsible for fuelling but drivers will be given loading and off-loading money.
If you have flatbed trailers, pls send the following information on the trailers;
Reg. Numbers,
Vehicle Make,
Chassis No,
Engine No,
Colours, and
drivers names.
for us to register them for the job,
obtain gate passes and
I.D. Cards.
Call 08035554495, 08083260272

(1) (Reply)

»»» Newly Built 40 Man Houseboat For Sale @ N140M Net ««« / I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World / Anti Rust Water Stanchion Tower for plastic or steel tanks(PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.